The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 08

Story Info
Helen reveals a hidden desire.
1.3k words
4.54
77k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

They fell into their triad oh so easily. Simon was undoubtedly the most satisfied. He had two women to fuck, both eager to fall into bed with him or the group at any time. Helen was happy as well, she was the rarest of beasts—a true bisexual who was happy with a man or a woman or both at the same time. The confidence she gained at having sex with her two lovers was enough to send her out on her own to find others to bed. She didn't tell Simon or Helen about the other women and men—it was easy enough to meet them at the bars uptown, and even easier to get a little drunk and go back to their rooms. Since she was discreet, she told herself it didn't matter what Simon and Helen knew.

Kelly was the most ambivalent of the trio. She certainly loved Simon. For a while she was unsure if she wanted to use the word love to describe her relationship with Helen, but then admitted to herself her affection for the other woman wasn't just a sisterly or friendly emotion, it was full-blown love; she tried not to think that her actions and emotions hinted that she might be a lesbian, even though Helen and Simon were happy to label her as bisexual. Oddly, as the most ambivalent member of the trio, it was her participation that allowed them to exist at all. Helen was a true bisexual, no way would she ever be satisfied with just Simon or Kelly. Simon, like most men, wanted to fuck as many women as possible and didn't deeply care who they were. It was Kelly's breasts, and their life-giving milk, that sustained them all. Both Simon and Helen were happy to suckle from her as often as possible. It was the one activity that Kelly enjoyed beyond everything else they did in bed.

It was because of that special ability, her uniqueness in the group, that made her so upset when she came back to her room one day after class to find Helen applying the cones of her breast pump to her tiny tits. Kelly gasped at the sight. Helen had the good graces to look mortified for her actions.

"What are you doing?" Kelly gasped.

Looking away in shame, Helen pulled the suction cones away from her breasts and shut off the pump. Her small tits were slightly swollen and her nipples were a light shade of purple; she had set the pump to its maximum setting.

"I'm sorry," Helen whispered, closing the buttons on her shirt, hiding her abused tits away. She looked down at the floor, unable to meet Kelly's gaze.

"What are you doing?" Kelly repeated. She was frozen to the ground, unable to move which was good because she felt like slapping her roommate. It wasn't because Helen was using something of hers, it was because Helen was using her pump to try to bring in her own milk. An insane wave of jealousy washed over her. "How long have you been doing this!" she demanded.

"A few days," Helen softly admitted.

"You're trying to start your milk, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Why? Do you think you can steal Simon away from me? Because you can't. He loves me. He likes you; he fucks you, but he doesn't love you."

"I know, but..."

"But what?" Catching hold of her emotions for a minute, Kelly dropped her bag to the floor and took a deep breath.

"But I wanted to be more like you. I wanted a boy for what my breasts could offer him."

It was so sad and pathetic that Kelly believed her. She was taken aback, but tried not to let that show for she was still angry. "Really? You think the only way you can keep a boy is if he drinks your milk?

It seemed silly, but Helen had to admit the truth. "Yes. It worked for you, didn't it?"

"Well, yes, I'll have to admit that is true. But Simon didn't stay with me just for my milk..." Even as she was saying the words, it suddenly seemed to her that is exactly why Simon stayed with her. What else did she have to offer him that a hundred other girls on campus couldn't offer? Then again, she knew that Simon was a fetishist, he loved to suck her tits and loved to drink her milk. Was it love of her that drove him to that pattern or love of her milk alone? Would another girl's milk be enough to cause him to leave her, to stray from her? She loved him, but she also loved the way it felt when her breast was in his mouth, how wonderful it was to go from almost too full to completely drained. And not just that sensation, but how he—or Helen for that matter—could get her off just by sucking her.

It was a heady mix of circumstances.

"Has some other boy asked you to lactate for him?" Kelly asked sharply.

"No, I was seeing if I could start and maybe get a boy that way."

Kelly sighed and rolled her eyes. "You know my milk—or yours for that matter—doesn't have any magical power to keep a boy—or girl—in your bed."

"I know," Helen admitted sheepishly. "But sometimes it seems that way."

"That's awful silly thinking for a girl as smart as you."

"We all have strange beliefs."

Kelly shook her head, but then opened her arms to Helen. "Come here," she said, bringing the smaller woman to her embrace. As Helen was thinking how comforting it was to have Kelly's big breasts pressed against her, she was startled and surprised by the taller woman's lips suddenly pressed against her own. Unconsciously she opened her mouth and allowed Kelly to slip her tongue in. She stiffened; as much as they had played in the past, never before had Kelly kissed her so intensely, so intimately.

"I love you," Kelly told her. It was enough to make Helen go weak in the knees. Drinking Kelly's milk, fucking Simon in front of his girlfriend, having sex with the both of them at the same time, having furtive assignations with a parade of other men and women—that was all very exciting and fun, but it never made her go weak in the knees like Kelly's kiss. "I know you've been sleeping with other people."

Helen gasped before Kelly could continue. "How...?"

Kelly smiled. "You talk in your sleep. And you've called me the wrong name at the wrong time. Not that I minded all that much."

"Oh."

"I want you to know," she took a deep breath before continuing, "that I do love you. Silly as it seems, I know you're bi, I don't know what I am, but I would always gladly have you suckle at my breast. And I would do the same for you." She gently pushed off Helen's shirt and led her to the bed.

It was impossible for Kelly to actually draw any milk from Helen's tiny tits, but that didn't stop her from trying. The two women laid together on the bed and Kelly suckled first one breast and then the other, never hurrying, enjoying the taste of the other woman's nipples in her mouth. It was a different sensation, strange, but good. Helen stroked Kelly's long hair as they passed the afternoon in silence.

It took an impossibly long time for the first result Kelly wanted, but eventually—with some manual stimulation after she pushed down Helen's jeans and panties—she got the smaller girl to cum.

"Thank you," Helen whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

Simon found the two women sleeping together and thought nothing of it. He didn't even realize he was living a charmed life.

It wasn't until almost the end of the spring semester before Kelly got the second result she had desired. After months of steady nursing—morning, noon, evening and night—at Helen's dry breasts she was rewarded with a trickle of milk It was small at first, but it eventually became a steady flow that filled Kelly's mouth and warmed her belly. They even invited Simon to suckle at Helen's breast. He steadfastly refused, choosing to stay with Kelly instead.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers