The Colonel and His Aide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

"I know. I just feel so responsible."

Denise turned him around and looked him in the eye. "You are responsible, Colonel. Every officer is responsible for what he does, and the lives of his men. It's just a fact of Army life."

"I know! I know! But I shouldn't have lost that battle."

"You didn't lose a battle, sir. You temporarily lost a small town, which you will take back."

"But the casualties, Baby Doll!"

"No dead. Twenty wounded, only a few seriously. No one cares more about his men than you, Colonel. Your men know it. The seriously wounded are in this hospital right now. Go see them tomorrow. Talk to them. I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing I do."

The Colonel looked up at her, his sad eyes studying her face. Then he laid his head on her breasts. Denise ran her fingers through his short hair, touched his ear, his eyes, his lips.

"Okay, I will," he said.

**

Denise pushed Colonel Strong back on the bed and crawled in beside him. Tonight, unlike the previous night, when his arm went around her slender waist, she turned to him. His hard, warm hand encircled her small but growing cock. With a little cry, Denise threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth. For a good half minute, they stayed locked to each other like thirsty people getting their first drink of water.

"I need to feel you, Baby Doll," the Colonel whispered hoarsely.

"I need to feel you too!" Denise whispered back.

In seconds she was completely naked beside him, her hard little breasts against his chest. She unbuttoned his pajama top and helped him get it off, then unsnapped his bottoms.

His rigid cock lay against his abdomen, its head purple and mushroom-shaped, its shaft thick and steel-hard. The Colonel was well-endowed. His rod was eight inches long and thick enough that Denise could barely get her fingers around it. It pulsed warmly in her hand and she bent to kiss and tongue the head. She pushed herself away reluctantly and hurriedly pulled the Colonel's pajama bottoms completely off. Both naked now, they fell into an embrace that locked lips and had their cocks jousting. After another kiss, streams of pre-cum were leaking from both the Colonel's and Denise's pricks. The Colonel pushed Denise back onto her back and began kissing her hungrily from her fragrant neck down to her excited breasts (lingering over her erect brown nipples) and then to her flat, muscled stomach.

Denise's cock was harder than it had been in a long time. Yes, she thought, she missed and needed this so much! Her Colonel, her Daddy, was an excellent, patient lover, able to bring her to heights she'd never before experienced.

Denise did not shave her pubic region bare. Instead, she left a small patch of fine, carefully manicured hair for her girl-cock to nestle in. She usually put just a drop or two of perfume in the hair—Daddy liked it. Now Daddy couldn't contain himself any further. He moved down to her crotch and began nuzzling around her exquisitely hard cock.

"Baby Doll, I have been living for this moment," he said quietly.

"Me too, Daddy! Are you going to kiss your Baby Doll?"

"Baby, I'm going to eat you up."

With that, the Colonel grasped her cock and shoved it into his mouth and began sucking it ardently. A rush of feelings washed over Denise as the Colonel sucked her. She almost came right then. Instead, she raised her head and looked at his iron-gray head bobbing up and down over her leaking cock. Denise put her slender hand on the back of the Colonel's head, urging him on. The feeling grew and grew and she stretched out beneath him, thrilling to the sensations of his mouth on her organ.

For the Colonel, if anyone had told him a year ago that he would be giving his transsexual lover/aide a passionate blowjob, he probably would have punched them in the nose. But here he was, and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. John Strong had, in the past few years, begun recognizing in himself certain feeling that he could not account for. He'd been fantasizing what certain men in the command would look like dressed and acting like women. He had imagined himself with them, doing things. Of course, he had never communicated these thoughts or feelings to anyone, especially his wife of thirty years, Kathy. He still loved his wife, and they still occasionally had sex, but sometimes when they were together, he had thought about men who became attractive women. Men with the faces and bodies of women, and the cocks of, well, men.

Then his wife had died, and he'd been alone. With no sexual outlet other than masturbation, he had simply contented himself with a fantasy life.

And then Lieutenant Denise Demure had come along. From the moment he saw her, he had been attracted to her. He wondered now, in the light of past events if he hadn't somehow known her secret. To all outward appearances, Denise was a young woman. There might have been the slightest hint of mannishness around her eyes or chin, but how many women looked completely, utterly feminine? Not that many.

So he had made certain very discreet overtures to her, and she'd been receptive, and their relationship had progressed past the professional to the personal stage. It was impossible to keep it a total secret, yet it was tolerated. Why? Probably because it was consensual, and very discreet, and because it actually increased his effectiveness in the field.

And then there was the magical moment that first night when they'd gotten together for the first time. For a few second she'd stood there in front of him, her erect cock jutting out from her slender, feminine body. That had been real fear in her eyes until he'd said, "This is a dream come true, Denise." She'd gotten into bed with him, and both had been transported.

Now, with her cock in his mouth, super-masculine John Strong considered what he was doing the same as if he were kissing the pussy of a genetic female. He loved receiving pleasure, but he also loved giving it. He loved Denise's cock in his mouth. He loved the way she responded to him, her languid sighs, her moans, her cries. He slipped a moistened finger tip into her puckered anus. She moaned louder and spread her legs widely so he could bury his finger inside.

"Oh yes Daddy!" Denise sighed.

With his other hand, the Colonel began jacking her cock gently, all the while sucking up and down, up and down. His probing finger found her prostate and lightly, gingerly, he touched it with the tip. With her pleasure coming from three sources, Denise knew she would not be able to hold out much longer. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps, her sighs and moans almost continuous. As the pleasure built, she felt a familiar tingle begin in the pit of her stomach and spread to her sensitized crotch. On a level she wasn't conscious of, Denise felt the aching bead of semen travel up the length of her cock and burst out the end, sending her into orbit with intense, prolonged pleasure.

Three, four, five spurts of cum erupted from her cock and into the Colonel's mouth. He sucked gently but firmly, letting it collect on his tongue, before briefly taking his mouth off, swallowing it down, and sucking her in again. Hungrily, avidly, he sucked the last of her cum from her softening, sensitive cock, then crawled back up her body into her waiting arms, her mouth open to receive his tongue.

"How was that, sweetie-pie?" the Colonel asked.

"It was wonderful, Daddy! It felt so good! You're so good to me!" she replied.

They kissed again and again. The Colonel's cock was like a hot bar of steel across Denise's thighs. She pushed him back on the bed and said, "Now it's your turn."

Starting at his nipples, Denise began playfully kissing and nipping at the Colonel's hard, muscular body. He laid back and enjoyed the sensation of her warm, eager lips on his skin. Denise took her time, moving downward slowly, letting her tongue play over the various scars the Colonel had accumulated in the battles he had fought. There was a small, puckered bullet wound on his left flank, and a jagged scar caused by shrapnel on his lower right abdomen. Denise loved those scars, for they identified her man as a warrior. Now she kissed them and tongued them, showing her devotion.

She moved a little lower and now she was directly over the Colonel's cock. It pulsed slightly in rhythm with his heartbeat. The Colonel did not shave, preferring to stay "natural" down there, so his cock was surrounded by thick, slightly coarse pubic hair. Denise noticed the gray strands among the brown, the Colonel's natural color.

She could feel the heat radiating off his phallus, and she bent and nuzzled it softly, inhaling the musky, masculine scent of him. Gently, she hefted his heavy, sperm-laden balls and kissed each one reverently. It was so good to be back doing this! Denise loved her Colonel, and she loved his cock.

Without touching it with her hands, Denise began kissing and licking his wonderful cock from root to head, ending with a final, sucking kiss at the very tip.

"Do you like sucking Daddy's cock?" the Colonel asked huskily.

"No Daddy. I love it! It's been too long since I've had this monster in my mouth."

"Are you going to swallow Daddy's cum?"

"Oh yes, sir! I can hardly wait. I want all your sweet cum!"

"That's good, Baby Doll. Now suck Daddy's cock nice and deep."

Denise took as much of his hard, leaking prick into her mouth as she could, letting it bump into the back of her throat. Her eyes watered a little as she did so, but she kept it there as long as she could. The Colonel reached down and caressed her cheek, ran his finger over her lips, as if to make sure his cock was really buried halfway down her throat. She savored the warmth, the taste, the feel of his cock. A low moan escaped her. This is what I'm supposed to do, she thought contentedly. I am supposed to suck this man's cock. Suck it well and often, and then take his sperm like the special gift it is.

For his part, the Colonel was in heaven. Denise's tongue wrapped itself around the head of his cock, and traveled up and down the length. The girl sure knew how to suck a dick! In all his sixty-two years, John Strong had never known oral loving like this. He could feel every movement, every nuance of her tongue on his member. She suckled him softly and ran her nails lightly up and down the shaft. For a while she moved little, letting his cock soak in her wet mouth, while they both savored the feeling, and Denise, the sweet musky taste.

Slowly, agonizingly, Denise worked up the shaft to the head and briefly disengaged. "Good, Daddy?" she asked.

"Very good, Baby Doll," he replied.

She plunged back down on him, deep throating him, feeling his engorged head nudging the very back of her throat. She did not gag; she had trained herself long ago to take a large cock. She held her breath for as long as she could while Colonel Strong enjoyed the feel of having his yearning phallus completely captured by her wet, loving mouth.

The Colonel was completely helpless now, lost in the throes of a physical ecstasy he could barely stand. He spread his arms and legs wide in complete submission to Denise's ministrations, and urged her on quietly. "Yes!" he whispered, "Suck that big Daddy cock, girl! Daddy's got something for his little Baby Doll."

Denise heard the words only dimly, so wrapped up, so immersed was she in her task. Daddy's cock was her entire world right now, as her mouth was the Colonel's entire world. This was no ordinary blowjob, this was an act of love and reverence for the man she adored and respected above all others. Colonel John Strong was everything to Denise, and her ardent, avid, urgent sucking of his cock was one of the ways she showed him.

The Colonel began thrusting slightly. His hand was on her head. He began fucking her mouth gently, so as not to hurt her or gag her.

"I've got to cum, Baby Doll," he sobbed. "Daddy's got to cum soon."

Denise wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of his dick and began moving them up and down, in time with her mouth. She continued caressing his cock with her tongue, tasting the pre-cum that leaked in a steady stream.

"Mmmm," she moaned as his big, hard dick slid back and forth in her eager mouth. It was warm, and hard, and living! She loved how he responded to her.

She increased her motion a little, and the Colonel's breathing became more ragged. He was very close, now.

He had been holding out pretty well, but once Denise began moving, he had to surrender to the exquisite sensations flooding through him. His semen was going to spurt any moment, and there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Denise was firmly and rhythmically moving hand and mouth on his ready-to-burst cock. The Colonel began to feel the tingle in his groin that signaled an impending orgasm. The tingle grew and became a sweet ache that grew into a rushing unstoppable tide of intense pleasure. The tide grew and grew until it finally peaked, and the Colonel let loose a guttural cry of agonized pleasure-pain as he flooded Denise's sperm-hungry mouth with thick hot jism.

The force of his eruption surprised Denise, and she had to quickly gulp and swallow the first three powerful spurts. More, less powerful jets of cum followed, Denise gamely taking them and swallowing as best she could. They came so fast, she hardly had time to relish the taste.

When his semen stopped flowing, Denise slowly backed off his prick, sucking hard every millimeter of the way, and leaving him as clean as a whistle. She crawled up beside the Colonel and snuggled into his arms. "Oh God, I needed that," she sighed with satisfaction.

"I did, too," the Colonel said, kissing her deeply.

"Okay, big boy, it's time for sleep," Denise said. "You have a busy day tomorrow, including soldiers to visit."

She put on her t-shirt and panties and crawled in beside him. He turned off the light and soon both were asleep.

***

The next morning, Denise got up first and quickly took a shower, dressed, and carefully put on her makeup. She wrapped the bandage over the now-healing wound on his leg and helped him into the bathroom. Then she kissed him goodbye and left for the day.

Capt. Murphy was waiting for her outside the door. "How is he this morning?"

"A bit better," Denise replied. "He wants to visit his wounded soldiers this morning."

"That's a good sign. Did he say anything about an officers' conference?"

"He doesn't think he's ready yet, but he's coming around."

"Strong work, Lieutenant. I don't know what you're doing in there, but keep on doing it," Capt. Murphy said.

Of course, Capt. Murphy knew the nature of Denise and the Colonel's relationship, but he would never make reference to it. In fact, truth be told, he wouldn't mind taking a crack at the little minx himself. But his Colonel needed her now, and so he kept his hands and his thoughts to himself.

Denise spent the morning doing paperwork and reports in front of her computer. Around midday, she received a text from Col. Strong: "Thinking of you today."

She replied, "Thinking of you, too."

In fact, tonight was the final part of her plan to bring Colonel John Strong out of his funk.

Denise spent the rest of the day preparing for the night ahead. She carefully shaved her legs, her armpits and around her pubic area. She also performed a certain cleansing ritual to make herself ready for what she hoped would be a highly sexual evening. She bathed and scented herself, and selected a dress to wear.

Around six p.m., she appeared at the Colonel's hospital room door. She was carrying a shopping bag and dressed very provocatively in a tight red dress and heels. Her hair and makeup were perfect, and the perfume she wore was called, appropriately, Justifiable Rape.

The soldiers outside the Colonel's door could hardly conceal their admiring looks when she walked up. The soldier in charge made a quick phone call, and Capt. Murphy appeared. He stopped short when he saw her, just managing to refrain from whistling.

"Err, um, very nice. I mean you look very nice, Lieutenant," he stammered.

"Thank you, sir," Denise said, licking her lips. "How did he do today?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

Capt. Murphy blushed a little and said, "Very well. He performed his physical therapy and visited his wounded soldiers."

"And how did they react to him?"

"To a man, they were glad to see him, Lieutenant. None bore him any ill will, to my knowledge, and they all seemed grateful for his visit."

"That's good, sir. Very good," Denise said. "He was worried about that."

"What are your plans for tonight?" Murphy asked. "No wait, don't tell me. Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing. We need our Colonel back, and you're helping a lot."

"Thank you, sir. I won't let you down," Denise said. "I'll make sure he stays up...I mean, I'll make sure his mood stays up." This time it was Denise's turn to blush.

Murphy reddened as well. "Err, umm, yes. Well, good night, Lieutenant," he said and walked off.

Denise opened the door and entered the room. Colonel Strong was sitting in a chair in combat fatigues, watching a news report about the insurgency.

"I think it's time I got back into this fight," Strong said without looking at her. When he turned to look at her, his eyes widened. "My my, Denise, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, Colonel," she said with a little curtsey. "I brought some wine and cheese, and some bread. I thought we might have a light dinner tonight."

The Colonel turned off the TV and looked at her admiringly. "Good idea, Baby Doll."

Denise padded over to him, knelt in front of him, her pretty face only inches from his crotch, and began unlacing his boots. "Let's make you comfortable, sir."

She removed his boots, then had him stand while, still kneeling, she unbuckled his belt and slipped down his trousers. The Colonel favored tightie-whities over boxers, and the bulge from his stiffening erection was becoming apparent. For just a second, Denise's gaze lingered on his thick manhood, outlined in clean white cotton.

Denise was also getting excited, and as she was commando underneath the dress, the head of her own cock was starting to poke out a little in front.

Denise walked behind the Colonel and removed his tunic, and then she massaged his taut, strong shoulders a little. She loved his muscles, the erect way he carried himself, and the way he smelled. Colonel Strong wore Old Spice, same as her father, and the scent excited her, make her feel happy and relaxed, and horny. She picked up his dressing gown from the bed and helped him into it. As she did so, the Colonel pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the lips. Denise's arms went around his neck and she kissed him back fiercely. She felt her heart melting within her, and her cock stiffening more. The Colonel reached around and grabbed her petite, firm butt cheek and gave it a solid squeeze, a rough intimate caress that said, "You are mine."

She broke the kiss and said huskily, "Sir, why don't you open the wine while I change?"

The Colonel got out the corkscrew and began working on the bottle while Denise ducked into the bathroom, shopping bag in hand.

Inside, she quickly got out of the dress and changed into a pale blue, shortie nightgown and matching ruffled panties. Her dark-nippled breasts showed clearly through the sheer material, and her stiff cock was barely contained by the thin material of the panties. Denise checked her makeup and renewed her perfume, just a touch, then went back out.

Colonel Strong had two glasses of wine poured, and the cheese and bread laid out on the table. There were also smoked oysters, his favorite.

When he saw her, he stopped and stared for a few moments.

"Do I look all right?" she asked, pirouetting for him.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers