The Color of Blood - Book 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
It was almost midnight.
1k words
4.32
11.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so very sorry that it has taken so long to put up another chapter. Firstly I want to say that this chapter is extremely raw and will more than likely have a lot of errors. I have recently been looking for editors but have been unsuccessful in finding anyone to edit my story. I am still looking so if anyone would like to edit for me please feel free to send me a message. I would like to find three editors, the reason for this is everyone has their own strengths whether it be spelling, sentence structure, grammar, ect and I also would like to find editors who would be willing to make suggestions to the story itself. I did not make resolutions this year but instead goals, and my first goal is to complete The Color of Blood- Book 01. Here is Chapter 04 as soon as this and the following chapters have been edited the revised versions will be posted.

Please vote and comment all comments are welcome!

Take care and enjoy!

Niko Drake

Chapter 4

It was almost midnight, they had been studying for a little over an hour. In that hour Ethan had drank three beers and Kara had half of the fifth of tequila gone. Yeah she was starting to feel pretty drunk. However the difference was, Kara thought, she didn't have to drive home, Ethan did. Her train of thought was interrupted but the front door crashing open.

Ethan jumped off the bed looking like he'd be ready for anything. "What was that?"

"Lucy we're home." Elle's voice echoed throughout the apartment.

"That was Elle announcing they made it home from the bar in one piece." Kara put her notebook on the page she was reading and closed the text book. "I think we should call it quits for the night."

"Might be a good idea." Ethan said just as music started to blare from the living room. "Sounds like the party came home with them."

"Yeah sometimes it does." They put their books away and headed out to the living room. To Kara's disappointment there were at least ten other people in the living room besides her friends.

"Lets go study more." She turned to go back to her room.

Ethan stopped her, "What don't like parties?"

"Not really."

"That's strange."

"Why?" Kara gave him a puzzled look.

Looking at her Ethan smirked, "A college student who doesn't like to party."

Kara frowned at him, "I like to party but I don't like a bunch of people in my home who I don't know."

"I can understand that." He said with a lift of his shoulder.

"Well since we're here want another beer?"

"Actually I have to get going." He sounded a little reluctanint.

The side of her mouth quirked up. "What don't like parties?" She said using his own words against him.

Ethan smiled at her. "I like to party just not with a bunch of people I don't know."

She smiled, "I can understand that. I'll walk you down to your car."

Ethan grabbed his jacket off the rack by the door. "It's cold"

"Don't worry that's what hoodies are for" She said grabbing a pink hoodie from the coat rack

Kara walked him out to the street but the only vehicle she saw was a motorbike (kinda crotch rocket). "Where is your car?"

The corner of Ethan's mouth quirk up. "This is it."

"The motorcycle?"

"Yep"

"You do realize it's the middle of January in the upper peninsula of Michigan, right?"

"Yes."

"And your riding that?"

"Yep."

She put her hands on her hips, "Are you crazy?"

"Nope, I'm just careful. Before you ask the only time I ride in the winter is when it's clear out."

"Well that's a relief."

Ethan smiled, put his backpack on, straddled the bike, and reached his hand out for Kara's.

Without thinking she put her hand into his outstretched one. Ethan lowered his lips and placed a kiss on Kara's hand. "Thank you for helping me tonight."

"Your welcome." She could feel her cheeks heating up with a blush.

"We'll have to do this again" Ethan said.

"Sounds good but next time maybe somewhere we won't be disturbed."

Ethan smiled as he released her hand to put on his helmet, he started the bike and turned his head toward Kara. "I'll see you later."

With that he sped off into the night. Kara stood there for a few minutes just looking after him. "Man its cold." She rubbed her arms even through the hoodie the air was cold. At least that's what she told herself. Going back inside she headed up the stairs to the apartment. The door was open, music and voices seemed to run through the hallway. Shaking her head Kara walked in hoping to get to her bedroom without notice but that wasn't going to happen tonight. Ricky was approaching her with a look of disapproval on his face.

Here we go. Kara thought.

"Who was that, and why was he coming out of your room?" He said every syllable just like a big brother trying to protect his innocent little sister.

Kara just smiled, "His name is Ethan and he's a friend from school." She walked around Ricky and headed to her room.

"You didn't answer my other question." He said matter of factly.

"What was it again?"

Ricky narrowed his eyes at her. "What was he doing in your room?"

"We were having wild and crazy sex. Now if you'll excuse me I'm tired and want to go to bed." She walked in her room and shut the door but not before seeing a look in Ricky's face. A look that meant she should tell him the truth before he went after Ethan, but she'd do that in the morning. Changing into her shorts and tank top, pulled the blanket and sheets back to crawl into bed. Hoping that she wouldn't have the same dream again she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Hope you liked chapter 4! Please vote and comment.