The Color of Sex Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah, right. Mom and Dad would kick my ass out if they even thought I was having sex, let alone giving head," she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Look, this is all fun, me standing here revealing all my dirty little secrets, but really, it isn't any of your business if I'm a virgin or not. So if you don't mind – I'm going to go shower; the television remote is on the coffee table," she said before turning to leave.

Ben's voice interrupted the silence. "Do you know why I'm here?"

Chapter 2

Candice had turned to leave, but with his one question, she felt her pulse begin to race. She slowly spun back to face him. "Dad and mom seem to think you're going to offer him a promotion of some sort." She hoped she wasn't doing more harm than good, but something in the way Ben had spoken to her told her there was more to tonight's dinner than she or her parents realized.

"There is that, but there is something else too," Ben told her. He stepped closer to her. She backed up. His grin was crooked as he reached out and touched her arm. "If my memory serves me right, you're a Junior in college, keeping costs down, living at home, saving on tuition and all that?" His fingers trailed down to her elbow and across her forearm, while his gaze drifted to her breasts.

Candice crossed her arms, pulled away from him and leaned against the wall. "Do you mind," she said, though she didn't walk away or chastise him in any other way. "I'm starting my Senior year this Fall. I'm twenty-one and will turn twenty-two a few weeks after school starts." She looked at his hand and found herself curious as to how it would feel resting where his eyes were. A warm blush settled on her cheeks. "I'm on break right now, and head back Monday. College is expensive, so yeah, we've found ways to cut costs. I'm hoping to find a job this summer and help out more."

He nodded his head in agreement. Ben's eyes drifted down to her hips and then her legs, before traveling back up to stare into her eyes. "It's probably not been easy, has it, the last couple of years? I do know your parents' income isn't the best, but with the promotion that will change," he said.

She tried to smile. Her words, "That's awesome. Does dad know about it?" came out soft and low.

"Oh, I'm sure he does."

"And tonight is what – a test? As well as work?" she asked. Candice was not lost to the fact that the man was still intrigued by her figure. Inwardly she found it exciting yet fearful. She licked her lips and smiled a crooked smile, hoping he saw that she was not completely turned off by his wandering eyes. The idea of offering to blow Tarnish for a few bucks and thus secure her daddy's promotion wasn't unappealing at all.

"That's exactly what it is," Ben said. He hooked a finger between her blouse and the top bottom.

"And what is this test?" Candice asked. Her breath quickened. She wondered when would be a good time to tell him about her fees and how far she was willing to go.

"With your help, there wouldn't need to be a test. His chances could be guaranteed under the right circumstances," Ben answered.

She felt her sex tighten. She swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to pretend indifference to his actions. He popped one button loose. She shivered, tilted her head and watched his hand come up; his thumb traced the shape of her lips. Candice blushed profusely. Her pulse skipped a beat, while his finger slipped along the seam of her closed mouth. The tip of her tongue darted out. His skin tasted salty. Her pussy tingled as he pushed his thumb between the petals of flesh. She rolled her tongue slowly around the digit and fought to keep her eyes locked with his.

He pushed the finger in further; she complied by opening her mouth more and moving her head forward and back so his thumb slid easily between her lips. Ben pulled the digit out and stepped closer.

Candice pressed herself to the wall. "Are these the right circumstances Mister Tarnish?" she whispered. She placed herself in a different state of mind. The business woman inside her came out, pushing the college innocent persona away. Her skin was hot to the touch; her fingers were clenched into tight fists at her sides.

Ben stroked her cheek and pressed his thumb against the pulse of her neck. "I do believe it's a start," he said, before lowering his mouth to hers.

The kiss was unlike any Candice had before. This was a kiss from a man, an experienced man. He took control of her mouth, tilted her chin and dove deep to explore the soft sweet cavern. Their tongues swept side to side, tasting each other. Candice moaned. She felt herself slipping from the wall and falling into him.

Ben's hands dropped to her hips. He pulled her against him, deepened the kiss and sucked on her tongue. When he left her mouth alone, it was only to glide his lips across her jaw and down her neck.

"So, Candice, you're still a virgin, but give good head, at least the kid seemed satisfied." His words made her shiver. "I think one way to ensure your father gets that promotion is for you to show me what you can do with a man's cock and you won't be charging me," he whispered.

Candice's eyes grew wide in their sockets. "I never said I was a vir...," she paused and blinked rapidly, "How did you know about the other stuff?" she squeaked out the question.

Ben smirked. "You can't suck off some of the richest boys on campus and not expect word to leak out to their buddies and their buddies' dads," he winked. "Boys talk and you're the talk of the town right now, at least the inner circle of the more notable fellows." He then raised a brow adding, "I already knew you weren't a virgin. Figured I'd play along for a bit," he confessed with a mock smile.

Candice swallowed the lump in her throat before biting down on her lip. She knew people were aware of what she was doing. The fact she'd gotten away with it for so long had surprised her, but no one of authority had ever questioned her. Now she wondered why. Did the boys and their daddies hold a little more sway than she realized? Candice swore to find out more about some of her past dealings later; right now she had her dad's boss standing in front of her and he was offering her a way to secure her father's future.

The idea of sucking the man's cock made her pussy swell with anticipation. Her nipples hardened; her hips pressed reflexively back against his erection. She looked up, held his gaze and blinked several times. Ben stood there, waiting. They both knew what was going to happen.

He stepped back and Candice dropped to her knees. She reached out and released his belt and the button of his pants. The zipper gave easily. The outline of his cock showed a much larger penis than Bobby's. Instantly her mouth watered in anticipation. She was eager for the cum that would flow thick down her throat. She licked her lips and held his gaze while pulling his pants and boxers down. The cock, now free of clothing, bounced in front of her face.

The touch of his hand on her head was encouraging. Candice cupped his balls, felt the softness of the shaved flesh and rolled the spheres between her fingers. He combed her hair with his hands, as she wrapped her fingers around his dick and slowly began to stroke his length. "You're big," she said, as she examined the engorged veins and angry red tip.

"I'm average, but thanks for the compliment," he said with a chuckle.

"Average or not, Bobby's dick is smaller, not bad, but smaller and thinner. Yours is, well – nice," she said with a nervous laugh.

"Scared?" Ben asked with a smile on his lips.

Candice grinned. "Hardly."

She leaned in and brought his cock to her mouth. When she heard his murmurs of approval Candice felt a sense of pride.

Ben watched as her tongue swirled around the head of his dick and toy with the hole. She slid the flat of the muscle down the full length and back up again. Her hand held his balls; her fingertips pushed and played with them, gently kneading the sensitive flesh. One of her nails dragged along the thin skin under his sack.

"Nice," Ben told her. The sensation of her sucking his cock head made Ben's eyes close on their own accord. He pushed her head down, and she answered with a moan and grunt that echoed around his rod. The skin was pulled tight against the muscle of his shaft. He felt his balls being toyed with and the innocent press of her nail, scratching at his sack, made his toes curl. "You're very good, Candice." He gathered her hair in his hand, wrapping it around his fingers. He pulled her up and stared at her open lips. "I'm a man though, not a boy."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Suck my balls and then I'll fuck your face."

His words left her breathless.

Candice sank lower, angled her head so she was looking up at his testicles. She had read greed in his eyes. Desire skirted the edges of her panties, making them moist and sticky. With a need to pleasure her father's boss aiding her, she opened her mouth and began to lap at each marble until she was ready to consume them both in a blanket of heat.

She caught Ben's gaze. He watched, seemingly fascinated by her and she wondered what other tempting thoughts her actions were provoking. As she suckled his balls, she thought of other ways to help her father. She pulled his balls deep into her mouth and he bucked against her face.

"Fuck that was nice," he told her. She repeated the motion and took his testicles even further.

Ben grabbed her hair, pulled her off his sack and shoved his cock into her open and eager-to-please mouth. He fucked her hard and fast, forcing her to accept the length or gag in the process. She swallowed and took deep gulps of air, eventually accepting the force and speed with which he was using her.

Candice knew he had to hear her sounds of distress, but still he drove himself to a pending release. She held his ass cheeks as he anchored himself to her sinful lips. When his cum shot out, it coated her throat and bubbled around the edges of her lips. He pulled out and shot another sticky stream of juice over her face. She coughed, but he held her close so the last volley sprayed her again this time landing on her silk blouse. Candice cursed, fell back and wiped her face.

Her legs were open and her skirt had risen up. The air her lungs craved was dragged in by deep gulps. She tasted his seed on her tongue, swallowed and tasted it more in her throat. Her hand, covered in cum, was wiped on her skirt. She stared back at Ben with mixed emotions.

He looked down at her open legs and raised skirt. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed. "Your dad and mom are going away this weekend," he said. There was no doubt at all that Ben had found what he was looking for. Candice was the perfect girl for what he and his cohort and business partner were planning.

She stared at him, confusion evident on her face.

"I'm going to send your dad to Vegas for a meeting with one of our clients. Your mom will go; I'll make sure they know it's my way of sealing the deal for your dad's promotion. A gift to the new assistant manager and his wife," Ben told her.

Her gaze held his as he squatted down and touched her knee. "While your dad and mom are out, you're going to earn your daddy his promotion."

Candice swallowed her unspoken words. She wanted to tell him to fuck off and she wasn't going to earn anything, but the next set of words he spoke made her hesitate.

"Tomorrow morning, I'm going to be here bright and early. You do this, and you'll also earn some money for tuition," Ben assured her.

She tilted her head. "How much?" she asked.

Ben laughed. "Enough," he paused and scooted a hand up her thigh, "as long as you make it worth my while. Remember, boys talk. You've been selling yourself short Candice. I have a feeling you're worth more than you realize. I'm going to use you and pay you real good when I'm done. Now, go upstairs and wash off my cum. I'll start supper – what was your mother planning?" Ben stood up as if he had just finished a business merger.

Candice also rose from the floor. She looked at her ruined shirt, tasted Ben in her mouth and licked her lips. "Steaks, veggies and a pasta salad," she said as if she were living some weird dream.

"I can handle that. I'll find what I need, you go get cleaned up and while you're up there, why not take a moment to fuck yourself. I have a feeling your panties are soaked." He turned and left her to her own devices.

Chapter 3

Candice spun away and hurried upstairs to her room. Once inside, she closed and locked the door. Her heart was racing; her head pounded and her stomach was doing somersaults. Her panties were soaked there was no doubt about that. The blow job had been rough and nasty, but in a good way. She loved sucking cock, and having a man shoving his down her windpipe had been something she wanted to experience again and again. But fucking her dad's boss was out of the question, wasn't it?

She pushed away from her bedroom door and walked across the room. Her clothes were tossed aside as she stepped into the shared bathroom. The door to the guest room was closed. She wondered if Ben would be using it over the weekend. Her skin grew crimson as she imagined him coming to her bedroom and fucking her. A shudder of excitement forced her whole body to shake. Candice took a deep breath and quickly began to ready herself for a shower.

As the water began to fall in sheets behind the curtain, Candice looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was covered in his seed. She licked her lips tasting his fluids, now dry and scratchy. She rubbed the dried strips of juice with her fingers. Bits of semen fell from her skin, disappearing into the air around her. Candice shivered again as she remembered the feel of her hair in his fist and the force of his cock slamming into her throat. Her pussy flexed with desire.

She stepped behind the curtain and began to wash the evidence of his release from her freckled features. As the water rinsed away the bubbles she reached down and began to rub her pussy with two of her fingers. Candice closed her eyes and kept them closed as she masturbated in the shower. Whenever her thoughts turned to having sex with Ben, she would push the apprehension away and try to recapture the feeling of his cock down her throat and his cum littering her face.

The pent up arousal of sucking off Bobby, followed by the manly force of Ben using her face like she was a professional slut, added fuel to her burning fire. She shoved three fingers into her sex, steadied herself against the shower wall with her other hand and rode the ride. Faster and harder she plunged her fingers into her pussy. The ridged flesh gave way to a smoother, softer texture. The muscles of her hole tightened around her invading digits. Soon she was bucking against her wrist and forearm as she buried her hand into her round opening.

A low, hungry, drawn out grunt of release was the only sound Candice made as her fluids cascaded down her fingers, over her palm and along her wrist. She felt pins and needles pricking her skin as different sparks of light flashed behind her clenched lids. She rode the wave of release as the water flowed over her. Eventually she heard a knock on the bathroom door. Candice stopped her actions and shut off the water.

"Yeah?" she asked in a questioning voice.

The door opened; she peeked around the edge of the shower curtain. Ben stood just inside the doorway of the guest bedroom and the bathroom. "You forgot to lock the guest bedroom door," he said with a sparkle in his eye. He held a cell phone, unfamiliar to Candice.

"Your dad just called. He just got off the phone with your mom. She'll be home in about 20 minutes and he's actually making better time than he thought, so he'll be here - probably in an hour."

"Oh," she said, with both trepidation and desire lurking in her gaze.

"Did you come?"

His question caught her off guard. She lowered her head and blushed.

"I take that as a yes," he said. "Dry yourself off, except for your cunt. I'll take care of that."

Candice's eyes grew wide in their sockets. Ben closed the door, walked into the room, and exited from the other door that led to her bedroom.

She stared at the door, imagining him walking around her room, taking in the feminine teenage articles of her youth. Her graduation cap and tassel hung on a hook just above her mirror. There were some trinkets recently purchased with her cum money lying on her dresser, along with her calendar. She blanched at the notion of him going through her appointment book. Candice doubled her efforts to dry herself off in a timely manner, making sure to not touch her pussy with the towel, per his final instructions.

Earlier when Ben had first walked away from Candice, tucking his cock back into his pants and zipping up, he managed to find his way around the kitchen as well as discover the fixings necessary for a quick meal. When he had heard the stories about a quick come on campus, his ears had perked up. He was sitting at one of the clubs that he was a member of and enjoying a glass of wine, reading the paper when a couple young boys sitting a few feet away from him happened to get a little more vocal in their gossiping.

Ben, never one to pass up a good tale, had feigned interest in his paper and had instead tuned his attentions to the group of young gentlemen. He learned about a girl named Candice and how for a measly twenty-five bucks a guy could "blow his load". Another piped in that for fifty she'd let you fondle her tits and cover them in cum. Only one mentioned forking over a hundred to fuck her and that he'd offered three times as much to go bareback, but she'd turned him down.

He had cornered one of the boys before leaving the club and openly expressed his interest in the girl. The young man swore to keep Ben's questions a secret, for a price and had in so doing revealed to Ben that the girl's name was Candice Williams. She supposedly loved cock and loved cum, so she was making the rounds to those whose morals were slightly clouded.

The last name had bothered Ben, not because it was someone he knew well, but it was a name that had crossed his desk several times over the last few weeks. Rick Williams was a nobody in his finance company, but lately he'd been offering up proposals and bringing in a few more clients that would, over time, increase Ben's wealth. He filed away the information until he learned more about the Williams family.

With the help of his good friend and business partner, Jon, Ben learned that Rick was married and he and his wife had one daughter, Candice. Candice was a Junior enrolled at their local college and because she lived within a 50 mile radius of the campus she'd been able to live at home. Tuition costs were still high. Both her parents had loans out on their cars, and their mortgage though not steep was not inexpensive either. They were making ends meet, but struggling to do so. Candice and her parents were also responsible for the financial aid that would have to be repaid after Candice graduated.

The young woman appeared to be smart. He'd made a few calls and discovered she was an average student, who was hoping to find a career in the medical field, most likely as an RN. He noticed a few general courses in finance, but nothing that spoke to him that she was pursuing a career in managing money. From the looks of her parents' down trodden life and the clothes that Candice was sporting, she was content with spending the money she made as quickly as she made it.

Ben put a pot of water on the stove to boil and walked back into the living room. He heard Candice's bathwater over head and imagined her naked under the steaming liquid. His cock jerked. He looked at her picture, one in her cap and gown framed and resting on a curio shelf. Beside it was a picture of Rick and Renee. He remembered Rick's expression when Ben had shaken his hand and asked him to consider taking a different position with the company. Ben really didn't mind giving the man a higher spot on the totem pole. It would benefit everyone, but he also had other plans that were taking shape.