The Color of Sex Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss was slow and seductive. Candice melted against him. She opened her mouth and allowed him entry. Together they stroked one another's cheeks, teeth and tongues. The kiss moved from long and lazy samplings, to more quick and short strokes. As she relaxed she found herself pressing closer to the man in her bed.

Ben smiled against her mouth and moved one hand down to caress her arm. He found her fingers clenched in a tight fist. Gently he urged her to open them. When she did, he held her hand. His other hand moved to slide over her neck and shoulder. He felt the soft strap of her gown and smiled at how ridiculous it was for her to have worn clothes to bed when she knew he would only be removing them.

His hand moved down to stroke the silky fabric. It pulled against her breasts and rib cage. He pushed the blanket away, leaving her exposed to his gaze. The night gown was short, stopping just under her hips. A pair of white panties hugged her pussy. "Very nice, Candice," he told her, before easing his hand over her cloth-covered mound.

Her hips flexed instinctively.

"Scared?" he asked, as he kissed her forehead and eased his hand up her gown.

"Very much so," Candice admitted.

"I'll take my time, make you wet and slick, ready for me. Okay?" he asked.

She nodded her head. Though Candice wasn't afraid neither of pain nor of taking Ben into her, it was all a mental fear she was battling. This was her father's boss, the man that could fuck her, find her displeasing and then end her daddy's career. Their fucking was not a matter of want, but of need. She needed to fuck him and make it very much worth his while.

He helped her take the gown off; she took it from him and allowed it to drop to the floor. She blinked several times as he slowly worked his hand down her rib cage, and back to her panty. Once more she complied and wiggled until the underwear was on the floor, forgotten and abandoned.

"You tasted so good yesterday, Candice," he whispered and snickered when she turned her head away. A blush of bright pink colored her creamy flesh. "Don't be shy now, baby. I saw it all yesterday, remember," Ben reminded her. "I'm going to taste you again, make you so wet and hot that when my cock slides in you'll be happy to have something deep and hard in that tight twat of yours."

He moved so his mouth was level with her tits. He pushed the large globes together and suckled on both nipples at the same time. Candice bounced at the surprising shock to her sensitive flesh. "Holy fuck," she muttered, as he lapped at each pearl and then sucked on them simultaneously once more. He moved from devouring both of her nipples, to concentrating on one. He rolled and pinched the left, while suckling on the right. The pulling and tugging fluctuated from gentle to aggressive. Through trial and error she learned very quickly what she needed to get the most out of his ministrations.

Her large tits made her nipples less sensitive to little nips and licks. She responded more when he sucked and pulled on the jewel with his teeth. Each one of her aureoles was treated to a great deal of attention. Her fingers pushed into his hair; her back arched and her breasts filled his hands and mouth. "God, yes," she hissed.

The scent of her sex wafted between them. He moved further down and began to refresh her memory on how he felt licking at her slick opening. Soon she was bucking against his face and begging him to stop and not stop and to stop again. He laughed at her confused state, ignoring the demands to cease and continued to sup on her mound.

When she told him she was close to coming, he moved over her and shoved his cock into her juicy pussy. She cried out at the invasion, shocked by the loss of his tongue and the filling of her sex. He groaned as he filled her. There was no warning, no waiting, and no time given for her to accept him. He pulled out and shoved in again, once more burying himself to the hilt in her tight hole.

Candice felt the knowing pressure of the new foreign object that invaded her pussy. She was still as he took her, over and over again. She felt her pulse quicken, while her mind tried to comprehend what was happening and what she should do. As if reading her thoughts, Ben stilled and ordered her to wrap her legs around him. She opened them wider, lifted and curled them around his waist. He drove in further and she gasped with shock.

"Oh fuck. You are so fuckin' tight," Ben growled into her ear as he began to once more use her slick hole as his own personal fuck toy. Candice felt his heavy body on hers; the new position, her legs now wrapped around him, had changed the angle of his cock as well as allowing it to hit her even deeper. She found herself growing more aroused and accepting of his invasion.

"Move your hips up and down, baby," he whispered. "And tighten your pussy muscles."

She immediately responded and did as he coached her.

"Good girl," he said.

In time Ben was able to keep Candice moving to a rhythm that he set. Her hips rose and fell. He pushed in and drew out. Their mouths touched and tongues twisted. Ben had been hard for a long time and fought to control his release. He grunted long and deep as he moved to drag his cock out of her. She felt him retreat and pushed herself up and tightened her legs, holding him in.

"Don't," she moaned, "if feels so good."

He slowed and relaxed. "I gotta – oh fuck, don't squeeze."

Candice grinned as she squeezed him again and ground her pussy against his crotch. Ben tried to pull out again. She laughed softly as she held him against her.

"Candice, if you don't let me go, I'm gonna shoot my cum into your cunt and you don't want that," he told her.

Her gaze held his. "Why not?" she asked. Her smile was wicked.

"Cause you could get pregnant; you're not stupid," Ben said and this time used true strength to pull free of her hold. His cock fell out. The juices from their fuck glistened in the lamplight. His cock was red and angry. He reached down and began to vigorously stroke his shaft; his seed shot out and landed on his belly, splayed over his hand and dripped down his forearm.

Candice watched his cum cover his fingers. She felt empty. Her climax had been close; she knew it and felt cheated. She waited for him to finish her off and when he rolled to the side and patted her thigh, her eyes grew wide in disbelief. "Good girl, go clean up," he told her.

She stared at him. His eyes were closed and his face looked like a content lion that had just been fed. She cursed, calling him a "mother-fucker" before scurrying off the bed and grabbing her robe.

Ben watched her leave. He knew she was pissed; she had been thinking like a horny teenager, not a responsible adult. He sat down and grabbed one of her pillows. The case was pulled off, and he cleaned himself of his cum. When he was done, he lay down on her bed and waited for her to exit the bathroom. Eventually sleep claimed him.

Chapter 6

When Candice returned to her room, she found him sleeping on her bed and the pillowcase on the floor. She sneered in disgust, but said nothing as she made her way back to his side. He had been right to pull out, but wrong in leaving her without the promise of what could have been. She sat at the edge of the bed and watched him sleep. Her pussy still felt needy and eager for his dick, though she'd stroked herself to a minor orgasm when she'd been ordered to "clean up".

Candice felt her pussy tighten in response to her wondering gaze. Carefully she slid up the bed, and rested beside his thigh and hip. She reached out and ran her fingers over his soft rod. Slowly she wrapped her hand around him, and began to stroke his member. She licked her lips, crawled forward and lowered her mouth to the spongy tip.

Her tongue reached out and licked around the mushroom head and lower. She watched in fascination as his cock lengthened and the skin stretched to accommodate his growing arousal. Her hand pushed up the skin, and dragged it down. Candice had never had a chance to bring a man from a non-aroused state to a full-blown hard on. Whenever she'd given head, the cock had already been thick and ready. Now she was doing everything on her own.

The initial taste of dried pussy juice made her stomach twist in revulsion. Her curious nature made her continue the lazy bathing of his dick with her tongue. Soon the taste became more clean and fresh. Her arousal grew as she lapped at his shaft. She looked up and caught his stare. Candice smiled back and opened her mouth wide, drew him in and held him tight within her warm embrace.

Ben had woken after several long licks on his shaft. When he caught her gaze, he saw the wicked lust in her eyes and instantly his cock grew to its maximum length. She held still and waited, allowing her jaw to accommodate his thick girth. He reached out, gathered her red hair and lifted her head from the full length of his member. She played with the head that rested in her mouth. He felt her tongue swipe and push. The small hole of his dick was teased. A growl of approval had him pushing her back down on to his dick. Her lips settled around the base.

"Candice," his voice was thick and heavy as her tongue rolled around and over him.

"Hmm?" The humming sound she made vibrated across his shaft, bringing another moan of pleasure from his throat. He laughed as she tried to answer him, without losing the cock in her mouth.

"Swing around so I can eat you out," he told her. She shuttered and hissed. He chuckled and muttered a low curse. He felt her throat constrict as she moved to better position herself.

The first swipe of his tongue made her come unglued. She lifted her head off his dick and shouted, "Fuck yes." He laughed, dived in again and fucked her hole. Candice enjoyed the feeling for several long seconds, until she felt compelled to suckle the cock that bounced in front of her face. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft, lowered her mouth back onto the rod and began to suckle deep and hard.

Ben showed his appreciation for her efforts by pushing his finger into her hole and sucking on her clit. He rolled it around with his tongue, swept his fingertips against her labia while the one in her sex was driven deeper and faster.

They feasted on each other. Candice sucked and popped off his dick. She ran her tongue down to his balls, brought them into her mouth and rolled the spongy orbs. When she'd had enough of his testicles, she went back to the swollen shaft and repeated the exchange over and over again.

Ben wasted no time on pleasantries. He pushed a second finger in, followed by a third, and chewed gently on her pussy lips until she was showering his face with her juices. He drank her fluids and rewarded her with his own. Again his cum was shot out and filled the young girl's throat and belly.

She licked and sucked, drank and pulled the fluids from his orgasm. When Candice was done she moved off his face and left his dick alone. She lay on her back, spent and exhausted from the combined mix of shattering climaxes and the lack of a good night's sleep. Ben moved, turning his body so he was pressed to her side. He pulled her up to him and reached around to drag the blanket over them. This time when he fell asleep, it was with Candice snuggled against him.

It was just before noon, when Candice stirred. She stretched her arms and legs, twisting her body, and pushed the covers to the floor. The sound of someone in the house made her think about Ben, and she wondered what he was doing downstairs. A long sigh escaped her parted lips. One hand rested on her abdomen, the other lay across her breasts.

A deep breath told her that she needed to shower; the scent of their fucking lingered on her skin and floated into the air. Candice shook her head in disbelief as she sat up and threw her legs over the bed. A lopsided grin showed her expression of surprise and shock at what had transpired between her and the older man.

Candice left her room and headed to the bathroom; under the torrent of hot water she washed away the scent of sex as well as the cum that had caked around her lips. After leaving the bathroom she slipped on a pair of panties, bra, jeans and a sweater. Thick pink socks kept her feet warm as she bounded down the stairs and went in search of her lover. A blush filled her cheeks when she saw Ben reading the newspaper and drinking from a coffee mug.

"Morning," he said over the paper.

"Morning," she answered back, "though I think it's almost over."

He put the paper down and grinned. "Yes, it is. You look nice," he told her. "A bit over-dressed, but I'll take care of that later." He winked and motioned to the stove. "In the oven is some breakfast. It might be a little dry, but it should be warm."

She laughed nervously. "You seem to know your way around a kitchen, and my father's closet."

He shrugged his shoulder. "I'm single, so I usually do my own cooking and your dad and I are about the same size."

"Yeah, you are," she said, though she couldn't help but notice that the material seemed stretched tight over his broad shoulders and hard chest. "So, ever been married?" she asked as she opened the stove, grabbed an oven mitt and pulled out the warm plate.

"Once," he told her. "I've been divorced now for ten years."

"Oh. Sorry," she said, before putting the plate down and moving to retrieve orange juice from the refrigerator.

"No need to apologize," Ben said. "It wasn't your fault."

Candice grabbed a glass and some silverware, took a seat at the table and began to eat her breakfast. After several bites, she looked over at Ben, who had returned to his paper.

"Are you staying all weekend?"

He looked at her and chuckled. "Did you really just ask me that?" Ben asked.

"I told you I was. Did you forget? Or did you think I wasn't serious?" Ben stared at her and lifted one brow. Candice simply shrugged her shoulders. "Do you want me to leave?" he asked, folding his paper and placing on the table beside his empty plate.

Candice's eyes grew wide. She quickly chewed the food and shook her head no. He grinned at her response and waited for her to speak. "No, not at all," she answered, and then took a drink of her juice. "I was hoping you hadn't changed your mind. I had hoped you enjoyed yourself, enough to stay."

Ben's lips rose in a smirk. "Oh, I enjoyed myself and you." He winked and moved over to kiss her lips. Much to Candice's disappointment, he left the kiss too quickly. She pouted and he laughed, before making his way to the living room. In time she finished her meal and stacked the dishes in dishwasher before heading to find Ben.

Ben had the television on and was watching the opening segments of the local news. Candice sat next to him, welcoming his arm around her shoulder. Eventually she lowered her head and rested it on his chest and watched the local television reporters share the events of the night before as well as the inconvenience of the weather.

"Did mom and dad's flight take off on time?" Candice asked, once the weather report was given.

"Yeah, I called and checked. Everything went fine and they'll most likely be home late Sunday night."

She made a soft satisfying sound as she snuggled closer to him. "Good."

He looked down and lifted her chin so her face was looking up at him. Their mouths touched and Ben eased his tongue between her lips. A fire in her belly began to burn; his hand moved to cup one of her breasts through the fabric of her sweater and bra. He toyed with the globe, pushed it into her chest and twisted it slightly so she could feel the strength in his palm.

"Candice," he said her name as if it were a whisper in the air.

"Hmm?" she answered back. He ran his mouth down her throat and up to her ear.

"I want to offer you a job."

"Mmm..hmm." She really had no desire to hear him speak. Candice simply wanted to feel his mouth, his tongue, his fingers --- she wanted him touching her in all ways. His words, in her mind were currently useless. The lobe of her ear was pulled between his lips and his breath tickled her skin.

"You'll work for me, doing little things, but also – other things," he said. The hand on her breast moved to cup her crotch. He rubbed her through the denim. "You'll wear skirts, all the time."

She took a long lazy breath and pushed the air out in a slow seductive whimper. "Sounds fun."

"No panties, except when you have to," he told her, as his fingers danced upon her skin.

Candice understood and shook her head. "Okay." Her hand moved to his crotch. She pushed against it. He took her hand away and pressed it to her leg, before returning his to her jeans. His other hand tangled in her hair, pulling slightly so she knew to move back onto the couch. He covered her. The friction of the various fabrics heightened their pleasure as well as their frustration.

"Candice," he said her name again, while one hand moved under her sweater. "You will be paid handsomely."

"Mmm, very nice," she said. Her voice was thick and heavy with lust.

"You'll be expected to perform for your pay," he told her, while seducing her into submission.

"Of course," she whispered as his nails dragged over her stomach and up to the front clasp of her bra. Her hips flexed and she wrapped one leg around one of his. Ben nuzzled her neck, released her bra and pushed the fabric away. The sweater kept his hand pressed tight against her skin. He began to tease and torture the nipple of her right tit. She hissed; her pelvis ground against his. She was so young and taut; he was going to enjoy her for a very long time.

"They'll be times when you may have to lie to your mom and dad. Can you do that?" he asked, never once releasing the harden pearl caught between his fingers.

She giggled softly. "Um, yeah."

He pinched her nipple. She squealed. "Be serious," he told her.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and stilled as she caught the seriousness in his voice. "Sorry," she muttered.

His tongue pushed between her lips, while he continued the tantalizing pressure on her nipple. He pushed his crotch into hers and began to slowly hump her through her clothes. "Oh fuck," she moaned as she wrapped her leg higher and tighter around him.

He pumped himself against her. She squirmed and twisted. Her hands moved and tried to settle between their sexes. Candice tried to open his pants. Ben pulled his hand from her shirt and grabbed her wrist. He held it tight and placed it over her head. He fucked her with his clothes on. Her pussy ached and screamed for his dick.

Candice begged and pleaded for him to play fair, to give her what her body craved. He grunted and ignored her request. The sensation of being fucked by motion alone made her pulse race. In time she was forced by her own desire to follow his movements and soon was rewarded with a fast easy orgasm that soaked her jeans.

"Fuck that was hot," she hissed. When he climbed off, she looked at his slacks and saw the telling signs of his own release.

"That's why you will never wear panties at work, unless you're on your period. Now, take off those fucking jeans and put on a skirt," he told her.

Chapter 7

Candice jumped off the couch and hurried upstairs to change her clothes. His tone had been demanding and full of annoyance. As she peeled off her pants and her panties, she reminded herself that she wasn't playing with a boy, she was fucking a man. The skirt she chose was a short mini; it hugged her hips and her ass, falling just a few inches past her round derriere to embrace her thighs.

When she was done, she turned to head back downstairs only to stop when she noticed Ben in the guest bedroom, changing his clothes. She took the time to study him from behind. He was a well-built man. He had long thick legs. The muscles flexed and rippled under the skin. His torso was also well-defined and free of back hair.