The Color of Sex Ch. 15-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Gregory had a hard time breathing and a harder time remaining a gentleman in the back of the van he was sitting in. The two women had been stunning and the look on Candice's face when she came had almost made his cock shoot a load of cum into his jeans. His will power had prevailed and again he was left with an aching dick and a rapid beating heart. He wondered if Candice's antics would be the death of him.

He watched her through the stolen feed and knew that the young girl was in way over her head. She had no clue that every word she spoke, every move she made and every confession she made was being recorded - not by him, but by Jon and Amelia.

Gregory glanced at another camera and watched Amelia as she spoke to Jon. He had done some research on the woman and had learned that she had been aware of Jon's antics and had brought many a girl into the fold. Yet, he also gathered information that showed her to have a heart and a conscious. It was she that had secretly tipped off authorities when one of Jon's girls had almost died from an encounter. Jon wasn't aware of his pet going behind his back and reaching out to her own underground connections.

When he first discovered Amelia's good side he considered bringing her in on his plane to bring Jon Adams down. The notion was dismissed though after watching her with the man. She was devoted to him and as long as he was able to provide for her, she would remain devoted to him. There was not enough bitterness in Amelia's mind to constitute turning on her Sir. Gregory's attention drifted back to Candice as he thought about how he could reach her. He needed to warn her about the cameras and the audio feed before she tripped herself up.

Candice looked away from the ceiling and smiled at the knowledge of being watched, and wondered if Gregory would want to fuck her by the time this month was over. Her grin grew more wide as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Yes, she knew she was going to fuck Gregory, but would it be on her terms or his? The idea of him taking her, like Jon was planning on taking her made her face grow more crimson.

Candice laughed to herself, hurried back to the bedroom and began to untangle what she soon realized were various lengths of leather attached to one another by silver circles. She laid it out on the bed and positioned it so she could better see what she was looking at.

The body harness reminded her of a bathing suit, minus the material used to cover key points of a woman's body. She felt her skin brighten and grow more heated as she realized her breasts would be bare as would her pussy. The leather collar would snap around her neck, the rest of the piece she had to slip into, adjust and pull until it felt as comfortable as she could get it to feel.

When she was done, her tits were lifted and proudly displayed. The leather under them was slightly curved so it supported the weight of her bosom. A pair of six-inch stilettos were next to the dresser; she slipped them on her feet just as someone knocked on the door.

Candice jumped and spun around. She looked at her reflection and back at the door. After a deep breath she called out, "Come in."

Amelia stood there with a sheepish grin on her face. "I forgot I was supposed to braid your hair," she confessed.

Candice laughed. "Yeah, I guess you did."

The young woman walked in, closed the door and leaned against it. "My God, Candice, you make me wet," Amelia confessed.

Again Candice's skin warmed. She pressed her palm to her stomach. "I'm nervous," she admitted.

Amelia walked over and coaxed her to sit on the bed. She then climbed up behind her, with a brush in her hand and an elastic rubber band. "Jon's not going to go slow with you. You've been fucking him off and on now for over a month? Right?"

"Pretty much," Candice confessed. "Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not really. When I became his pet, it was knowing that he was the Master of everything under his command, including me. I get to fuck more men than just him, but I have to seek his permission."

"But he doesn't have to seek yours?" Candice asked, as Amelia began to brush out her red curls and work to secure them in a tight braid.

"No, he doesn't. I belong to him."

"And you're really okay with that?"

Amelia laughed. "I really am. Candice you and I are different. I'm older, and as much as it may make me sound like a slut --- I've been around the block a few times. I like sex. Fuck, I crave it. But I also like having the security of a man taking care of all my other needs. Jon does that. All he asks is that I fuck only people he approves. In exchange I don't ask too many questions, and I get to live here with him, spend his money and suck and fuck a variety of men and women. What more could I ask for?"

Candice thought for a moment. "I don't know. Love?"

"Love!" Amelia chuckled. "I've been in love. I was young and stupid. He was a poor boy who wasn't going to amount to anything. He got me knocked up and then took to the hills when I told him I was pregnant. I lost the baby, but it taught me a valuable lesson; love is for suckers. Jon doesn't love me nor do I love him. We use each other. Do you love him?"

This time it was Candice's turn to laugh. "Far from it. Sometimes I can barely tolerate him," she admitted under her breath.

Amelia patted her shoulder. "Don't let him find that out," she whispered and silently praying that he'd not heard it. "You're all set. Sir wants you to serve him and me, so make sure he is served first, then me."

"And where do I eat?" she asked.

Amelia took a deep breath. "You'll have a place at his feet, under the table."

"What?" Candice shouted. "Under the fucking table like a dog!" Her voice was loud and seemed to bounce around the room.

"Hush," Amelia said in a stern but gentle tone. "I told you this is all about bending to his will. The ultimate humiliation. You have to be prepared for every type of Master you come across."

"That's fucked up," Candice hissed. She crossed her arms under her chest. "I'm not anyone's fucking dog!"

"I know Candice. But you're learning to play the part of a pet, a slut, a whore. So this is one of those parts."

"Get real," Candice muttered. "Do you sit at his feet and lick up his table scraps?" she asked.

Amelia lowered her head. "I did once, for a whole week," she admitted.

Candice stared at her. "What the fuck did you do?"

"Jon was out of town and I had been told no fucking or playing. Well, we had a huge fight before he left, and one of his friends came over to visit. I had fucked this guy a dozen or more times, and I trusted him. So we fucked like rabbits all week, right up until Jon walked in the door and found him deep inside me."

"And he didn't kick you out? Did you want caught?" Candice asked.

"No, he didn't, and yes I did. I was pissed about our fight. Hell, I don't even remember what it was about, but he did make me be his dog for a week. He said if I could fuck like a bitch in heat I could be one for a while. I slept on the floor, crawled on my hands and knees, ate whatever he put in a bowl for me, and I laid at his feet whenever he sat down. I was there just like a loyal pet should be," Amelia confided. "I've never cheated on him again. I did it because I was pissed and believe me, by the end of the week I knew who my Master was."

Candice shuttered. "I could never do that," she said.

"No, I don't think you could," Amelia told her.

"Amelia."

"Yes?"

"I'm th...," she paused took a deep breath and smiled. She was going to confess why she was there and tell Amelia all about her employment with Ben and Jon. Instead she changed gears and thanked the other woman.

"You're welcome," Amelia answered. She wanted to push the issue, to force Candice to tell her what she'd almost let slip out, but she also knew it was probably best for Candice to keep her secrets, at least for now. If and when Amelia found it necessary to know more she would discover it on her own. Though she cared about Jon, she cared more for herself and her security. If Jon was on a path of destruction similar to the one they'd left behind she would be the first to disappear and with her would come most of the man's savings.

The two women walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Candice took in the array of food, and listened to Amelia describe each dish as well as how to properly serve her and Jon. "Amelia," Candice said just before the submissive left the room, "thanks."

The woman smiled, nodded her head and left the room.

Candice took a deep breath, grabbed a bottle of wine and placed it on a tray along with two crystal goblets. She then headed to the dining room. Her heels clicked on the floor as she made her way to the extravagantly decorated room she'd seen earlier.

Jon sat at the head of the table. Amelia sat to his right. The chair that normally would be to his left was gone. Candice couldn't help but glance at the floor. She saw a clear plastic mat on the floor. It took all her will power to not sneer at Jon. Her brow however arched slightly. She placed the tray down on a side table that hugged the nearest wall. There she poured two glasses of wine, giving one to Jon and then one to Amelia.

Jon was dressed in a black robe, and a pair of dark silk boxers. His cock had been pulled through the opening in the front and lay semi-erect. Amelia still wore nothing but the collar, chain and stilettos. They looked very much at home with each other. Candice felt a small wave of hostility, knowing that she was really just a sex pawn for the two of them to play with.

She squared her shoulders and waited to be dismissed, and when she was she felt Jon's eyes on her ass. Her skin grew warm under his assessment. Even though she knew where she'd be sitting, the desire to please him was still there. Candice cursed herself and went back to the kitchen.

There she ladled out two bowls of white soup. It smelled wonderful. Her stomach growled. She placed the servings on another tray and headed back to Jon and Amelia's side. As she walked through the small hallway, she caught a glimpse of herself in one of the mirrors. She smirked, thanked the stars that she'd worked as a waitress in a local eatery, though the heels were a lot taller than she'd worn on the floor of the mom and pop joint.

Back in the dining room, Candice set the bowls in front of both Jon and his pet. She then left the empty tray on the table. She stood still waiting to see if Jon wanted her on the floor, or if he wanted to dismiss her.

"Sit here," Jon said, patting his knee. Candice looked surprised, as did Amelia. Jon watched the exchange between the two women. Inwardly he grinned. Amelia only thought she knew him. He still had a few surprises up his sleeve. When Candice sat down on his lap he began to eat.

He spooned a large portion of the soup into her mouth. She ate it, dripping a few drops onto her right breast, which he lapped up hungrily. Amelia kept her gaze averted as Jon dripped more warm soup over Candice's chest. He ate the first course of dinner from her chest, which made him thick and hard. He knew by the moisture on his thigh that Candice was also aroused.

Jon watched her gaze shift to his cock, which was swollen and thick. She licked her lips. He patted her ass and said, "Fetch the food, pet."

Candice looked to Amelia. Just as quickly though she realized Jon was addressing her. She jumped up and hurried away. Once more in the kitchen, she rushed to make plates for both diners, being sure that none of the food touched the other dishes.

Her chest, now dry from Jon's licking felt dirty and rough. She walked over to the sink, found a wash cloth and washed away his spittle and whatever streaks of food he had missed. The more she thought of the upcoming days with Jon and Amelia, the more she felt it would be a mixture of the best and worst days of her life.

A small sound brought her back to reality. She realized that either Jon or Amelia was ringing a bell. She blushed, rolled her eyes and understood Jon thought she was taking too long and therefore felt the need to call her. She grabbed the tray of food and sauntered into the dining room to serve Jon and then Amelia.

"Pet, your place this evening is at my feet," Jon said.

Forewarned by Amelia, Candice had little to no reaction to his proclamation. She moved to sit under the table, and make herself as comfortable as possible on the plastic mat. Once there Candice felt exactly what Amelia told her she would feel. She felt humiliated and less than human.

She waited like a pet for table scraps, and when they fell she fought the urge to touch them, refusing too until Jon tapped her with his foot. She looked up at him, and stared for several seconds before reaching for the morsel of food with her fingers. When she received another jab in the side with his foot, she stopped and gave him a questioning look.

"Dogs don't have fingers," he muttered.

Candice almost lost it. She was not a dog. She was supposed to be his pet, yet he was treating her even worse than that. Her lips curled in anger, but Jon said nothing. Candice turned her nose up at the food, and like a spoiled puppy she forced herself to remain somewhat dignified. She would play the role of dog, but she wasn't going to eat like one.

When Jon saw her defiance, he lashed out, kicking her solidly in the ass. "Go upstairs and wait for me," he said.

Candice scurried out from under the table and stomped away. She felt Jon's eyes burning into her. She knew Amelia would be the good girl and would keep her eyes averted. Upstairs Candice peeled off the leather harness tossed it to the side and hurried to shower away the humiliation she'd felt by being leashed by Jon.

It was an hour before he showed up and found her covered in a robe of white silk. She heard him approaching her, as she stood on the balcony.

"You were told you would be expected to eat off the floor," he said, before walking up and pressing himself into her. "Amelia told me that she explained my expectations, so why did you feel it necessary to defy me?" He pushed her hair to one side and began to suck on her shoulder as his hands moved down to release the sash of her robe.

Candice wanted to push his hands away, but she knew better. He was her boss and she was his to use. Her stomach pitched and rolled as a mixture of disgust and desire battled deep inside her.

"I realized that I couldn't do it," she admitted. "Maybe with someone else I could, someone I didn't know."

Jon pushed his hands into the robe and palmed her breasts. He tweaked her nipples. "So because you know me, you thought it was alright to be disobedient?"

Candice hissed as pleasure slowly began to course through the veins of her tits. "I knew I was safe," she admitted. She felt his lips against her skin and recognized the hint of his smile. Instinctively she pushed back into his groin. A moan of want spilled past her lips as she felt his erection.

"You are safe with me Candice, but you were supposed to take away a lesson."

"I did," she confessed. "I learned being a man's pet isn't for me."

Jon chuckled. "Well, maybe not like Amelia. She sat on the mat all night after she had defied me. She didn't eat for two days, nor did she move from that spot, not even to take care of her personal needs. I had to carry her and bathe her. She gave up everything to me."

Candice turned in Jon's arms, and stared at him. "I'm here to learn. I know I failed tonight, but if I'm forced to play the part of a dog for someone I don't know, I can do it and will. I know my place Jon, at least my place in regards to your company."

Jon touched her cheek and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Inwardly he wanted her to bend fully to his will. Jon used seduction as his weapon. His caresses were soft and tender. He made love to her with his mouth and hands. He knew his desire; he sensed the need in Candice and he vowed to make her want him with all her heart and body. He needed her on board and that meant he needed her completely committed to him.

She melted into him, as he slowly seduced her. She told herself he was a sick fuck, a man to just help her make a mini-fortune. He was not the kind and caring lover he pretended to be. He was a user and Amelia didn't mind, but Candice did; she knew she would have to guard more than just her mind with Jon; she'd have to guard her heart too. He was going to work hard on making her trust him and she was going to work just as hard to make sure he fell for her faux adoration.

Tonight had just been a shock to her normally confident self. She had been hurt, confused and angry, not just with Jon, but with herself too. She had allowed herself to be used and humiliated all for the sake of money. After he ordered her from dinner, she'd showered and contemplated again if she were walking the right path or if she should just get out and get out now.

In the end after she toweled off and slipped into the high-priced silk robe, she walked around Jon's bedroom. She knew she still envied what he had and the quickest and easiest way to get it would be on her back, with her legs spread wide. That's when she went outside, hoping to escape not only her thoughts, but the prying eyes of her bodyguard. She was sure he had witnessed her humiliation and that also bothered her more than she wanted to admit.

"Come back to me," Jon whispered against her throat as his hands moved up her chest, across her shoulders and down her arms. All the while the robe was slowly being forced from her slender frame. When she stood naked in front of him, Jon stepped back to admire her.

"Undress me pet," he said.

Candice reached out and released the sash of his robe. She eased it from him, walking around and grasping it tenderly by the collar before pulling it off his arms and folding it. She then walked back in front of him and pulled his boxers off. He stepped out of them, and touched her shoulders, a signal to her that she was to remain on her knees.

She knew what he wanted and she desired to give it to him. In the back of her mind as she sucked and fondled his cock and balls, Candice told herself that this life she was living was only temporary, but she would enjoy the moments she found pleasing and make the most out of them.

When she was forced to accept the ones that weren't, she would go back to these times to and remember that she felt desired and cherished. It was when she was treated like a sexy and beautiful woman by Jon - by any man - she didn't mind her new job skills. The downside, she would learn to live with. Besides, she told herself as she began to bob up and down on his shaft, she would one day retire, get married and have a family that would relish in the wealth she had acquired.

Jon's cum filled her throat. She swallowed like a good little pet. He pulled her hair, just enough to get her to stand up. He kissed her lips, tasting himself on her. They moved to the bed, where her first night with Jon as his pet was very vanilla and not nearly as frightening as Candice had thought it would be. She knew though that in the morning, all of that would change.