The Color of Sex Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice looked up and stared at the concern etched on the familiar face of the man who had sworn to protect her. She could tell he was hurting and he felt responsible for all that had befallen her. She opened her arms and welcomed his embrace. As his touch soothed her, so did his words. In time the events of the night took their toll and she wept once more in his arms.

He lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom, where he laid her on the bed, and scooted in behind her. Gregory said nothing as she cried; he simply held her until the tears were gone and the soft gentle rise and fall of her chest told him she was sleeping. He closed his eyes and thought over the past year and how much had changed for the both of them.

Candice had worked diligently to finish school and was supposed to be walking across a stage receiving a diploma and instead she was busy planning how to destroy those that had done her wrong. He had known from the beginning the girl was in way over her head, and that was why he had wanted to team up with her. He had wanted her to need him, that way he could deal with Jon and the revenge he sought would come that much quicker. He hadn't expected to fall in love with the young girl.

He sighed, kissed the top of her head and then mentally cursed himself. The number one rule of guarding another human being was to not fall in love with them. He brushed her hair with his fingers and twirled a few strands around his thumb.

Jon and Amelia had separated. Amelia had taken off to a resort located in France and had already found another Master to serve. It wasn't hard for her; after all she had known who would be able to provide for her superficial needs and who wouldn't. She'd lived inside the lifestyle for so long she had her own list of contacts.

Jon had also taken himself off to a sunny location. A quiet and peaceful community off the shores of Australia that catered to the rich and famous, but did so in a way that kept their lives private. Jon's reputation was that of a laid back millionaire and Gregory knew it would not take much to destroy it. The man would need coaxed back to the States and Gregory would find away to do it, without Jon suspecting that he would be arrested as soon as he touched US soil.

Chapter 29

He fell asleep plotting and was woken by a soft kiss and a brush of gentle fingers through his hair. Gregory opened his eyes and slid both his hands up Candice's side, one rested on her neck, while the other cupped the back of her head. He kissed her back; his tongue slid alongside hers in a slow tasting caress. She moaned softly and he growled deep as he rolled her over and pressed her into the sheets.

Candice ran her palm down his neck, across his shoulder and gripped his right bicep with her hand. The fingers from her other hand trailed down his spine, pulling at the shirt he'd fallen asleep in. She felt him pull away and her gaze held his. There were no clients to come between them this time. Timidly she touched the base of his bottom lip and traced it with her finger. He licked the slim digit, drew it into his mouth and sucked gently on it, before releasing her finger, sitting up and pulling off his shirt.

It was tossed away, as she sat up and shimmied out of her blouse and then her bra. The articles of clothing were forgotten as they both looked at the other. Gregory once again cupped the back of her head, and kissed her, lowering her back to the bed as he did so. Candice's nails dragged lazily down his spine and back up again. Their tongues dueled for several long minutes; their bodies grew headier with desire. He rolled them again. They pushed at the blankets with their feet, dislodging the covers. The pillows were askew, and were soon shoved out of the way.

A soft giggle from Candice after Gregory caressed her ribs was replaced by a hiss of pleasure when his lips captured her right nipple. He drew it between his teeth, stroked it with his tongue and sucked hungrily at the soft jewel. Candice's back arched; her toes curled and her breath quickened. While he fed off her, their hands were less than idle.

She moved hers to his waistband and pulled at his belt, releasing the buckle and then drawing free the button and dragging down the zipper. He teased and molested her breasts, alternating one over the other, while working to free her skirt and panties from her hips.

Sexual frustration drove them to work faster and soon each one had abandoned their touching, caressing and licking in order to get themselves out of their clothes. When they were naked, each one took just a moment to gaze upon the other. Candice saw a man who would do anything to protect her; his body aroused for her and not for some role she needed to play. He wanted her even with all the baggage she brought and the past she'd led.

Gregory saw a strong woman who had more to offer a man than even she was aware of. She was so much more than a sexual being; Candice in his eye was warm, giving, and loving. He knew she had suffered mentally for her actions and he knew there would be times she would doubt his affection for her, but he would be there to remind her every day that she was all he desired, and her past was just that, her past.

They were in the center of the bed, on their knees facing each other. Gregory made the first move, grabbing her with a firm grasp and hauling her against him. She went willingly; a gasp of surprise followed by a groan of pleasure rolled through her as their bodies touched. Her nipples were hard and scrapped teasingly along the hairs of his chest as his hand pressed her back and pushed her deeper into him. Their tongues again were battling for the right to feast from the other.

Candice felt the pressure of his touch and so she began to lie back on the bed. He covered her with kisses; his mouth left hers, trailed down her throat, nipped at her shoulder and left wet patches of flesh over her chest as he made his way to her left tit. He sucked and toyed with the heavy jewel that peeked and taunted him. A smile rose from his lips as he paid homage to her nipple, before sliding over and treating the opposite pearl to the same heavy display of affection.

Her hips rose and fell, while her hands moved down to grip his ass. She ground herself against his length. Opened her legs and tried to draw him in with the thrusting movements of her body under his. Gregory chuckled, bit her nipple and slid himself away from her. She cursed and he again laughed at her. Candice opened her eyes and stared down at his as he trailed his tongue down her abdomen, across her belly button and over the slope of her right hip. She licked her lips in anticipation; he noted her hungry unspoken plea.

Candice saw Gregory's smirk and she knew he was going to tease her. She bit down on her lower lip and watched as his tongue slowly began to trail around the triangular junction of her pussy. She whimpered and begged him to hurry, but she knew by the look on his face, he was in no rush. She swallowed the dry lump in her throat as he took his time spreading her lips apart with his fingers. Her legs fell open; the scent of her arousal wafted between them. He closed his eyes and breathed her in, before taking his time to roll her clit between his thumb and finger.

"Gregory," she whispered as he toyed with her. The sensation was unlike any she'd had in the past; she was where she wanted to be with a man she wanted to be with and one that wanted her as she was. "I..."

"Shh, baby," he told her as he left small kisses across her labia. Every so often he licked at the sweet folds of pink, alternating between gentle strokes and stronger ones. Gregory rested between her thighs, looked up and watched her face become a mask of various emotions. "Close your eyes and just feel," he told her.

She shook her head no. "I want to watch you make love to me," she confessed.

He smiled. "That's right baby girl, I'm making love to you. No one else is here now, no one else ever will be," he told her before pushing his tongue into the dark center of her sex and beginning to familiarize himself with her unique flavor and scent.

Candice watched with passion-filled eyes and heavy lids as her eyes drifted closed and then were forced open. She watched his face disappear into her slickness, and reappear coated in her juices. Her hips rolled and pitched; her fingers dug into the sheets and her head began to thrash back and force as he used the skills of a lover to bring her closer and closer to the edge of release.

Gregory tasted her sex and drank what juices he was able as they seeped from her. He held her ass in his palms, lifting her up so he could dine even more vigorously from her pussy. When she would cry out that she was close to coming he would stop, give her tiny kisses on her inner thighs and listen to her breathing. When she was somewhat settled he'd dive back in and work hard to suck and draw another cry of pleasure from her.

By the time he finally allowed her body to come, she was screaming and begging, pleading him to let her come. He was rewarded as was she with a gush of fluids that coated his throat and splashed against the roof of his mouth. Gregory drank quickly, welcoming a second eruption of her liquid silk and he basked in the knowledge that all of this --- all of Candice --- was his.

She finally felt the world return to her when her ass was pressed into the bed. Her lids opened as Gregory moved over her body; she reached down, spread her legs further and took the swollen shaft of his sex into her hand. Candice pushed his dick into her pussy, wrapped her legs around his hips and as he drove in, she lifted her hips up to greet him.

The first thrust was full of everything Gregory had to offer. Candice felt the head of his cock press against her cervix. She moaned appreciatively as he held himself there. There was no doubt in her mind that he was trying to lock the sensations away so he could recall them later – she was doing the same thing.

The feel of Candice wrapped around his cock was more than Gregory could have hoped for. He wanted to bask in it, to not move, but to simply feel. The release his body craved won out and he forced his hips to draw back, pulling his cock from her depths and then slowly sliding it back in again. Her hips met him thrust for thrust; he worked himself up to a quick, steady rhythm, and then would slow himself down and tease the sides of her pussy with a rolling grind that would caress her inner walls with the head of his dick.

Candice's nails were no longer lazily dragging along his back. She was digging them into his skin. Her legs were working to keep him anchored inside her and the words falling from her lips were begging him to fuck her. Gregory chuckled and finally gave in to both of their wants.

"Yes!" she screamed when he began to really pump in and out of her slick opening. Her muscles clamped around him, hoping to force him to work harder every time he drew from her tight channel.

"Fuck Candice," he said; the sound was deep and primal.

She grinned and clamped down even harder. He grunted in appreciation and told her he was going to cum. She mentally willed him to. In her head she was begging for his seed, while her own build up was working on the edge of completion.

"Oh fuck, fuck Candice," he grunted out as he shot his load into her hot slippery core. Candice felt the fullness of his cum and shuddered. The knowledge that his cum was spreading around her made her own climax follow. She cried out and held on tight to her lover as her fluids rushed out to meet his.

When Gregory felt his cock softening he rolled to his back and brought Candice with him. She laid her head on his chest and rested on top of him. He caressed her hair and stroked through the tangled curly mess. He kissed the top of her head and watched her fingers toy with one of his nipples.

"I love you," she whispered.

Gregory closed his eyes, tightened his hold on her and spoke the same words back to her adding, "No matter what happens from here on out, know that and believe it --- I do love you."

She looked up and smiled, before sliding her body over his and kissing him deeply. "I know this isn't the right time to bring it up, but before I woke you up I had been thinking," she told him.

"Yes?" He played with her hair as he waited for her to share her thoughts. He was not surprised when the conversation revolved around what had transpired the past few months and most recently what she'd discovered the night before.

"I don't want them arrested," she admitted.

Gregory frowned, but said nothing. He could tell by the look on her face that she had something else up her sleeve.

"I also don't want Amelia involved," Candice said.

"Oh?" Gregory's response spoke of confusion.

Candice took a deep breath, sat up and brought her knees to her chest. She stared at her closet. "She was upfront from the beginning. She told me a long time ago, her only goal was taking care of herself. She was doing just that – the night of the party – taking care of herself. It was wrong of her, I know that and she knows it. But it was what she felt she had to in order to keep herself safe and secure. She's okay now, right?"

Gregory shook his head. "She's with someone safe and someone far more trustworthy than Jon. I think she'll find the man she's with will treat her the way someone like her is supposed to be treated."

Candice laughed softly. "Someone like her?"

"You know - a true submissive. She longs to serve. That was obvious with how devoted she was to Jon, but she also isn't a dumb woman. She knew there would come a time when she would have to leave him. I think she saw him as someone she could fix – over time," Gregory confessed.

"I think you're right," Candice admitted. "The others though, I want Samuel to castrate them."

If Gregory's attention was not fully captured by Candice it was now. He sat up and stared at the back of her head. She turned around and looked at his face. A soft laugh fell from her lips. "You don't like the idea?"

He blinked a few times, crossed his legs and leaned back against the headboard of the bed. "I'm listening."

She gazed at his cock, grinned and said, "You're gonna never get on my bad side after this, are you?" she asked. There was a touch of humor in her voice, which he noted. He smiled back and winked.

"Go on," he said.

Candice turned around and faced her lover. "If Samuel had me 'fixed' then he's going to 'fix' the others too. It can't be that hard a procedure."

"Do you mean a vasectomy?" Gregory saw her smile and knew she had said exactly what she'd meant. "I guess not," he added.

"I want their balls severed," she hissed.

Chapter 30

Gregory said nothing as he listened to her reasoning. It was a fitting punishment in his mind, and he knew that if the doctor had followed Ben's demands that the doctor would follow Candice's. "What of Harris?" he asked, "He'll agree to what you suggest, but he's not going to slice his own balls off babe."

Candice smirked. "No, I know that. I do have a plan for him too though. He had to have something on his staff, the operating staff that helped him do the deed. I also know you and I know you're a thorough investigator and bodyguard."

"Not thorough enough," Gregory muttered.

Candice reached out and touched his cheek. "Don't blame yourself. I should have protected myself too, but I didn't. I took a lot of shit for granted and well, what's done is done. I've thought a lot about all of this – woke up off and on throughout the night. Samuel talked his team into fuckin' me up, so that means he has to have some sort of leverage over them."

"And you want to find out what it is and what? Punish them all?" Gregory asked.

"No, I don't. Granted they're all going to know I have something on them though. But, back to you and your thoroughness," she said. "I know you've got videos and pictures of my sessions with Doctor Samuel Harris, don't you?"

Gregory lifted a brow. "Yes, but not every encounter," he admitted.

"I figured, even though I never told you to watch us, you'd do it anyway," Candice told him. He started to speak, but she stopped him. "It's okay. I knew you were there and that was probably one reason I was able to do all that I did with him. I knew that if he turned on me, you'd be there to protect me. You," she reached out and stroked his cheek, "have always been there, even if you weren't physically in the room with me."

Gregory turned his head and kissed her palm. "I don't want to talk about your time spent with him, or your other clients, not now, and not while we're together," he opened his arms, "like this."

She smiled and drew her hand back. "I understand --- but as far as seeking revenge. I want some of the videos and photos mailed to each person on Harris' surgical team that operated on me that day. I want my face removed, but I want his to be crystal clear. With the physical evidence there will be a letter. The letter will tell them that I know what they did and I know they did it because Harris has something on them, but now I'm evening the playing field. They will have something on him."

"And you'll have something on them," Gregory interjected.

"Exactly, he's not going to be able to blackmail them and they sure the hell aren't going to fuck up someone else's life, because they'll fear me finding out," Candice answered.

"And Jon? Ben?" Gregory asked.

"I want their balls sliced off and when they wake up, I want them on a silver platter by their bedside with a note from me," she answered.

Gregory chewed on the inside of her cheek. "And where are you going to be when all this goes down?"

"I'm going to be right by my daddy's side as he slips in and takes over the company," she told him.

"What?" Gregory asked, his voice was full of surprise and curiosity.

"I've got it all figured out. I go before the board, just the key members and I give them proof concerning Ben and Jon's dealings, keeping the other girls protected. No names means no public exposure," Candice told him.

"But they're going to know you're one of the girls, and your father --- Candice if you do this, you're going to have to tell your father," he told her.

"No, I don't. Dad's moved up in the company over the past year. Yeah, I know most of it is because Ben was keeping me happy, but Dad's not dumb. He knows the ins and outs of corporate financing and I know just from what I've picked up while at the office that he's very capable of running this particular branch of the company. He'll be surprised by the promotion and he'll go with it," Candice said.

Gregory took a deep breath. "I think you're underestimating your father. He's going to know something is wrong. He already suspects Jon or Ben as the father of the baby you lost."

Candice looked surprised. Gregory placed her hands in his and explained how he had been asked by Rick about his relationship with Candice and how deep it went. "He's been doing a lot of research sweetie, not just about the company, but you too. He's a smart man and a concerned father. He's going to know you had a hand in this, how deep a hand that's still a mystery. If you expect him to take the reins, you're going to have to confess to how involved you are in his promotion."

A long sigh escaped her lips as a tear rolled down her cheek. "It all sounded so simple in my head," she admitted.

He touched her hair and pulled her into his lap. "We'll work together and I'll be with you when you let your dad know what's been happening."

"He'll never forgive me and," she buried her head in his chest, "mom, oh God, it'll kill mom. To know her daughter is a whore."

"Shh," Gregory whispered as he stroked her hair. "One confession at a time and one day at a time," he told her before kissing the top of her head. "Go get your morning showering done. I'll make us breakfast."