The Comfort of My Mother's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,117 Followers

"This...this isn't fair." I told her.

"You know you want too and I'll show it to you, hell I'm going to let you taste it, but first I want to see that nice big dick of yours."

I moaned as her feet moved from my cock and as they did I caught a brief glimpse between her legs. I couldn't see her pussy, but could see far enough up to know there were no panties. Mom was still rubbing her nipples and staring at me expectantly. She smiled when she saw me looking and I was struck by how truly beautiful she was. Her body was amazing and she wanted to and she was older and would know how to take care of me.

I stopped as something dawned on me. Anytime I had so much as thought of sex, Tina popped into my head. Up until this moment I hadn't thought of her at all and even now really wasn't. I was lusting after my mother and staring at her tits and...I wasn't nervous at all! Granted I was a little unsure this was right, but my cock was still rock hard and god damn did I want her! Moving quickly before I could change my mind, I lifted my hips and shoved my shorts down.

My cock sprang free and Mom purred, "Oh look at that, honey that is a nice cock!"

I felt myself blushing again, but forgot about my embarrassment when lifting her leg; Mom placed it along the top of the couch exposing her shaved pink pussy. She was perfectly smooth and I could see that she was wet. Reaching down, she slid her finger though her lips, and when she reached the top spread it wide open.

"You like my pussy, Ricky?"

"It's....damn." Was all I could manage.

"It likes you honey." She whispered, "It's liked you for a long time now."

"What?"

"I've been thinking about you honey, been thinking about how bad I need it and remembering how much I've wanted to be with a young lover." She licked her lips again, "So tonight I decided I was going to get too drunk to give a fuck and show my son how much I need him."

"You...you wanted me before tonight?" I asked, trying to keep my words steady as her feet once again surrounded my cock, except now there was nothing between her flesh and mine.

"Yes." She said softly as she stared at her soft feet rubbing along my hard cock. "Now why don't you slide that hand up my leg and play with my pretty pussy? That pussy you were thinking of when you were stroking your cock to me."

My hand was still on her leg and I forced myself not to move it. She was drunk and would regret this. I had too....

"Oh goddamn!" I groaned as she slid her foot up my cock and curling her toes around the head, squeezed.

I watched as my pre cum dripped down and onto her foot. Lifting it higher, Mom rubbed the bottom of her foot along the slick tip of my cock. I moaned again and she ran her other foot to the tip, and then began pumping them up and down, jerking me off with her feet. They were now slick with my sticky fluid and I gasped at how good it felt.

"That is so fucking hard!" Mom purred. "And dripping, I can't wait to taste it!"

"You..."

"Oh yeah, Ricky, your drunk horny mother is planning on sucking that cock until you cum in my mouth." She stopped moving her feet, "But not if you don't want to play with me, if I have to do it myself, I'm just going to....oh, yes honey!"

Right or wrong the thought of having my cock in my mother's mouth spurred my hand into motion. I slid it along her leg, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin beneath my hand. When I reached her upper thigh, I paused briefly, and grabbing my hand, Mom shoved it onto her pussy. I gasped as I felt her heat against my palm and lowering my hand slid my fingers through the very wet lips of her pussy.

"That's it baby," she cooed, "Pet that pussy, make her purr for you!"

I leaned over towards her and began rubbing my fingers up and down her pussy. Her feet had slowed down, but were still rocking back and forth, caressing my cock as I fondled her. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if she would regret this tomorrow. As I eased a finger inside her, I knew one thing was for sure; I wouldn't! Mom moaned softly as I pushed my finger deeper into her pussy. My eyes widened and I gasped as her pussy clenched around my finger.

'Little girlfriend couldn't do that could she?" Mom asked.

"Uh...no." I answered as I began to slowly pump my finger in and out.

"That's because she was a girl, I'm a woman," she again squeezed her hot pussy around my finger, "I'm your woman honey."

"You...you are?"

"Damn straight I am, now how about you suck your woman's tits and make her cum nice and hard for you?"

Mom held her tits out to me and I awkwardly tried to lean over to reach them.

Drawing her leg back, Mom placed her sticky foot on my chest and shoved me back into the corner of the couch.

"You stay right there honey."

Mom dropped her leg onto the couch and sliding over to me, knelt down on one knee on the couch while placing her other foot on the floor. Again grabbing my hand she shoved it between her legs and whispered, "Up inside, two fingers this time."

I did as she asked, and she moaned as I slipped two fingers into her. I started sliding them in and out after a soft sigh, Mom took my face in her hands and pulling it to hers kissed me. The force of the kiss took me off guard and her tongue immediately pressed against my lips. I parted my lips and groaned as her tongue slid across mine. Mom moaned softly into my mouth and moving her hands from my face slid her arms around and drew me into her. My fingers were still busy with her pussy, but I slipped my other arms around her slender waist and she sighed as I hugged her to me.

Mom's lips began to go easier, gently sliding across mine and as she did, I felt my body relax into hers. I stopped moving my fingers and held them there as I focused on our deep passionate kiss. I slid my hand up her back, caressing her smooth skin and sliding it up through her long dark hair. Breaking the kiss, Mom whispered in my ear, "That feels nice baby,"

She started to kiss my neck and I gasped as her hand left my back and wrapped around my cock. "This feels even better." She giggled.

"Oh, yes." I moaned as she started pumping it in her fist.

Mom's other hand slid behind my head and leaning back, she pushed against it, bringing my face down to her tit. I opened my mouth and all but devoured her tit, sucking not just her nipple, but as much of her firm flesh as I could fit in my mouth.

"Oh, look at you! You've wanted those tits haven't you?"

"Hmm-mm!" I groaned around her nipple as I swirled my tongue around it.

"Don't forget my pussy baby!" she exclaimed and squeezed my cock for emphasis, "You don't want me to ignore you do you?"

"No, please don't stop." I moaned as she slowed her stroking.

"I like that Ricky," she whispered in my ear, "I like hearing you say please, now be a good boy and finger my pussy."

I began thrusting my fingers into her and her hips started rocking, pushing them deeper. Turning my hand I pushed my thumb through her wet flesh until I found her hard clit and began to rub it.

"Yes!" she cried out, "You are a good boy!" She moaned and added, "Right there, honey, just like that!"

I smiled around her nipple, thrilled she was enjoying me. I switched to sucking her other nipple and felt my own hips starting to move as she continued to lightly stroke me.

"Easy honey," she said, "That's not where your cumming, you could give yourself a hand job," she giggled again, "I have a much nicer place for that hot cum of yours."

I imagined those soft lips which were currently caressing my neck around my hard cock and started thrusting my fingers harder and moving my thumb faster. Mom sighed in my ear and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her body relax as mine had done and realized she had been right! The two of us were both enjoying this with no trouble, whether it was the wine or how we felt about each other, or both, all I knew is she felt damn good and seemed to think the same of me.

I released another moan around her nipple as her hand left my cock and sliding down started massaging my balls. She was moaning quietly each time my fingers drove into her and I loved how she had just let herself go for. I pressed harder on her clit and started moving my thumb in faster circles. Mom's moans started becoming higher in pitch and getting louder. Her hips were pushing harder into my fingers and her hand clenched in my hair.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "Oh please don't stop Ricky, oh baby I'm going to cum for you! Just a little more baby!"

Her words sent a surge of excitement through me and I thrust my fingers into her as hard as I dared while pushing hard on her clit. Mom began making high pitched yelping noises in my ear and I sucked her nipple as hard as I could. She thrust her hips hard into me and her entire body tensed up as she moaned, "Yes honey, yes!"

She cried out loudly in my ear and I felt her pussy contract around my fingers. Mom arched her back, shoving her tit deeper into my mouth and with another loud cry her hips started bucking wildly into my hand. Her fingers were gouging into my scalp, but I didn't care. All I knew was the woman I'd fantasized about years ago was cumming like a wild cat all over my fingers and promising anything I wanted. Mom let out a high pitched squeal and I felt a warm wet sensation around my fingers as her pussy convulsed.

With a long shuddering moan, she collapsed against me, her breathing heavy in my ear.

"Oh honey, that felt so fucking good! I needed that so bad!"

She sat back and I eased my fingers from inside her, amazed at how wet they were. Grabbing my wrist, Mom brought my hand to her mouth and as my cock twitched, sucked on her fingers.

"Hmm I love how I taste." She smiled; "It'll taste better off your cock later though."

Mom stood and looking grabbing my cock, whispered, "Speaking of tasting."

I sat there wide eyed as she stepped between my legs and slowly sank to her knees. Mom stared at my cock with a look of pure lust on her face and leaning over gave the tip a kiss. I gasped and with a smile, she flicked her tongue across the swollen head. She leaned over and looking me in the eye began to rub my cock all over her face. I watched mouth open as my sticky pre cum spread across her cheeks and chin. Placing her tongue once more against the head of my cock, Mom slowly ran her tongue down the length of my shaft, I moaned pathetically as she trailed up the other side and swirled her tongue teasingly around the sensitive underside of the tip.

"Please." I whispered.

'Please what honey?" she asked, "What do you want?"

"I want...you know." I moaned again as her tongue darted out and licked the tip again.

"Tell me." She said firmly, "I'm not some little coed; tell your hot cougar what you want."

"I..." I took a deep breath, "Mom, I want you to suck my cock."

"Oh, you bad boy!" she laughed, "You want a blow job from your mom?" She looked down at my aching dick and whispered, "Well lucky for you, I love sucking cock."

I started to say something, but instead cried out in surprise and pleasure as Opening wide Mom took me deep into her mouth.

"Oh God!" I groaned as she began to bob her head, sucking my throbbing cock.

I sat back and watched, in awe of the sight of my beautiful mother going down on me. Mom's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as she worked my cock with her mouth. I could feel her tongue sliding along my shaft as well as her soft lips caressing my hard flesh. She was sucking me about halfway down, then slowly, an inch at a time took me all the way down until her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft.

"I...oh that feels good!" I gasped out.

Tina sure as hell could never take me that deep. I let out a startled moan as I felt Mom's tongue slide out and start licking my balls. She slowly worked her way back up my cock and releasing it with a slurping sound, smacked her lips, "You're cock tastes so fucking good!" she moaned, "I can't wait to taste your cum!"

I noticed taste had come out tashte and her eyes were glassy. Part of me should feel like I was taking advantage of her, but screw it. Mom brought my thoughts back to her when she ducked her head and began sucking on my balls while jerking me off. I could feel my legs starting to tremble and was beginning to moan continuously as she pumped my cock while her tongue slid along my balls. She made a show of running her tongue back up along my shaft before once again taking me into her eager mouth.

Mom was bobbing her head in a steady rhythm and I began breathing hard as I strained to hold back and enjoy as much as I could. Her long black hair fell in front of her face and reaching out she took my hand and brought to her head. I gathered her hair in my hand and placing it on the back of her head pushed gently, guiding her mouth up and down my cock. Mom moaned her approval then began sucking faster. Her hand encircled my cock and began following her lips, jerking me as she blew me.

I gasped as I felt the cum building within me. Mom opened her eyes and staring into mine let my cock go and placing her hands on my thighs took me all the way down again. She paused and after shaking her head slowly back and forth started bobbing her head rapidly, "Oh fuck!" I groaned as she was taking me all the way down each time. Mom was moaning herself as she continued to deep throat me. My leg was shaking badly and sliding her hand down my thigh; she grabbed my balls and squeezed them.

I cried out as loudly as she had as my cock went off in her mouth. As soon as I felt the first spurt erupt into her descending mouth, Mom made a soft whimpering sound and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. She kept sucking fast and hard and my hips were thrusting into her mouth. My cock continued to spurt and she was now making a sloppy gurgling sound as she sucked down every drop. I sighed and slumped back into the couch as my cock gave up the last few drops of cum. Mom took me all the way down once more and after slowly sliding me out of her mouth looked up at me.

Lifting her head she opened her mouth and my eyes widened at the sight of her cum filled mouth. She closed her mouth and tilting her head back made a show of swallowing. She looked at me and opening her mouth once more showed me it was empty.

"All gone baby!" she laughed.

"Oh fuck me." I gasped.

"No honey, you're going to fuck me." Standing she extended her hand to me, "But not out here, come on, come take me in my bed."

Mom tugged on my hand and with an effort I got to my feet, once standing though I had no problem following her. Mom was still wearing the short black skirt and the sight of her bare ass cheeks protruding from it provided plenty of motivation to stay behind her. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a little girl giggle that caused my recently spent cock to twitch between my legs. We entered the bedroom and walking over to the bed, Mom stopped and reaching back unzipped the skirt. She made show of shimmying out of it and I licked my lips at the sight of her perfectly shaped ass.

Looking over her shoulder at me, Mom winked then bent over the bed and shook her ass at me. I could see her glistening pussy winking out at me from between her thighs and dropping to my knees behind her spread her cheeks and plunged my tongue directly into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried out. "Oh honey oh yes, eat that pussy!"

I didn't need any encouragement! I swirled my tongue around inside her sopping pussy sucking as I licked and reveling in the forbidden taste of my mother's pussy. I began moving my head back and forth pushing my tongue in and out of her delicious pussy.

"Look at you, tongue fucking me!" she moaned, "Now lick my ass honey, tongue it."

I'd never done that before, but hearing her say it, made it sound damn good. I spread her cheeks further apart and sliding my tongue back swirled it around the pink rosebud of her asshole.

"Oh yes." She moaned as she pushed her ass into my face. "I love that, hmmm"

She purred as I pushed my tongue into her ass, and then moaned when I shoved two fingers into her pussy. I teased around her ass for awhile before sliding my tongue back though her until I found her clit. Mom groaned and began rocking back and forth as my tongue swirled around her hard button.

"Yes honey, like that, ohhh you are being so fucking good to me!" she groaned.

I wrapped my arm around her thigh and pulled her into my face as I sucked her clit into my mouth and began thrusting my fingers harder. I could feel Mom's thighs shaking against my face and she was shifting her weight from foot to foot as I continued to lick and suck her hot little box. Mom was whimpering and moaning and those little sounds were driving me crazy. Although I'd cum not five minutes ago, my cock was rock hard between my legs and the thought that I was going to fuck my mother kept spinning through my mind.

"That's it baby!" she groaned, "Eat my pussy, and make me cum in your face!"

I jumped as I felt something hit my chin and when I drew back I saw that she had reached between her legs and was spreading herself open for me. The sight of her red nails around her clit sent my tongue into a frenzy. Mom squealed as I began licking her as fast as I could while adding a third finger inside her. She groaned as my fingers spread her pussy and taking her clit between my lips I started sucking it so hard I was making loud smacking sounds every time I released it.

Mom suddenly cried out and driving her ass backwards, buried my fingers deep into her pussy. She started wiggling her ass, grinding her dripping snatch into my face as she came hard in my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and kept my tongue swirling around it as she bucked and writhed on the bed, squealing the entire time. I could feel her juices dripping down my face and her hot pussy was convulsing around my fingers.

Her movements slowed and with a soft whimper, she eased her pussy from my face and sighed, "Oh, Ricky, I came harder than last time!"

She looked back over her shoulder at me and asked, "Well what are you waiting for? Stand up and fuck me!"

I practically leapt to my feet and grabbing her hips drove my throbbing cock inside of my mother's pussy. I moaned loudly as her hot flesh swallowed my cock and clenched around it. I held it there, buried to the hilt, enjoying how good she felt. Mom wiggled against me the cried out, "Don't stay there baby, fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me! That's the pussy you've dreamed about!"

I reared back and began fucking the shit out of her. There was no other way to put it. I was drawing back until my tip was barely inside her then driving into her so hard my balls were slapping against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Mom shouted. "That's it! Just like I want it, hard and fast from a nice young cock! Come on baby! Fuck your hot cougar give it to her!"

As I continued to pound the shit out of her I reached out and grabbing her long hair, pulled back on it, lifting her head back.

"Oh, look at you! Bad boy, pulling your mother's hair!"

I moaned as Mom was now rocking back and forth, driving her pussy back into my thrusting cock. She was so wet my cock was making wet sucking sounds as I slid out of her before plunging back in. I looked down at the sight before me and again thought this had to be a dream. Mom looked fucking amazing, her back was glistening with sweat and her perfect ass was grinding into my glistening cock. She was yelping each time I drove into her and I gasped when I felt her hand begin to rub my balls as I fucked her.

I was sweating heavily myself and my heart felt as if it were going to pound through my chest. My knees were beginning to shake and I gasped when I realized I was getting close to cumming. Mom must have heard it in my moaning and called out, "Stop, I want to watch you fuck me!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,117 Followers