The Commander Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Nicole's orgasm was over, I pulled her legs so her whole body slid out from underneath Fiona and to one side. I heard Nicole call "weeeeeee!" as I pulled her along the bedspread. With Fiona's ass now exposed, I pulled off my condom, mounted Fiona from behind, and began fucking Fiona's amazingly tight pussy. "Let him have it," I called softly to Fiona as I started pumping her earnestly.

Fiona intensified her sucking and stroking, releasing Kevin from his blowjob purgatory and let him ascend toward orgasmic heaven. I matched my thrusts to Fiona's sucking strokes, and felt my own balls start to roil. Nicole's deep pussy had warmed me up, and Fiona's tight pussy was bringing me home. I gripped Fiona's hip handles. As I felt my explosion erupt, I held one long, deep thrust in Fiona's pussy, being careful not to push too hard against her cervix. I felt wave after wave unload into Fiona while she continued working on Kevin.

I pulled out from Fiona after a minute or so, and that's when I heard Kevin start to moan with impending salvation. At the instant he broke, I watched Fiona go deep on him, and I envied Kevin for the unmatched sensation he felt when Fiona deep throating his cock at the instant of eruption.

We all lay on the bed for a little while before I got up to fetch our drinks. Kevin came out with me, picked up his jeans and went back into the bedroom. By the time I refreshed everyone's drinks, Kevin was passing around a lit joint. I handed out the drinks and returned to the bed with everyone else. I lay beside Fiona and gently tickled circles around her areola -- first the left, then the right. The feather-weight sensation made her nipples harden, and I sucked on each erect nipple in between drags on Kevin's joint.

I lost track of time, but at some point, I felt someone playing with my cock. I looked down, and watched Nicole holding it in her fingers, examining it without expression, first one side, then the other, as if she was looking over a cucumber at the supermarket. "You must teach me how to deep throat, Fiona," she said, and then took my flaccid cock into her mouth.

"The deep throating part is easy," ventured Fiona in a slow, stoned voice. "It is the gag reflex. Some people can get past it, others can't." Nicole started sucking me while Fiona was talking. I was still playing with Fiona's nipples.

"Yes," Kevin observed, "you really should teach Nicole how to deep throat." That started the giggles all around, and Nicole had to stop sucking me because she couldn't stop laughing.

After we settled down, Fiona said "Next time, I'll teach you."

I lay my head down on Fiona's tummy and drifted off to sleep. I woke up alone and hungry. I had no idea what time it was. I head to the living room where I found Kevin and the girls eating the rest of the cold tapas and talking about a show they were watching on television. They were in various states of dress -- I was still naked. They all looked totally baked -- I'm guessing Kevin brought out another joint or two while I was sleeping.

I wolfed down some beef strips and went back to the bedroom to put on some sweat pants. When I got back out they were all naked again and the two girls were taking turns going down on Kevin. Fiona looked up at me and said "You're just in time. I was trying to show Nicole how to deep throat, but Kevin doesn't seem ... up ... for the task." I wasn't surprised -- he'd already cum once tonight, and he was fried.

I slipped my sweat pants back off and sat down naked in the middle of the long sofa. Fiona sat down to my left and Nicole to my right. Fiona started by taking me into her mouth. Meanwhile I reached over and started playing with Nicole's pussy. She obliged me by opening her legs to let me in. I slipped my finger up and started pumping in and out while Fiona went deep up to my balls. Then Fiona pulled out. "Okay, he's ready," she observed my fully erect cock.

I pulled my finger out of Nicole's pussy and put it to her mouth. Fiona had no way of knowing I was now putting Nicole under skip control when Nicole took my finger into her mouth. "Do everything I tell you, and remember everything," I told her.

"Oh, so you're going to show her now," Fiona smirked.

"Yeah," I observed calmly to Fiona, "I've got it." Turning to Nicole, I said "you know when you throw up, how your throat closes?" Nicole nodded. "Well, push your diaphragm up like your throwing up to make your throat close and you can't breathe," I instructed.

I watched Nicole tense her diaphragm, and then stop breathing. "Good," I rewarded, "now, start breathing again." I waited for her to inhale. "That's how you close your throat for deep throat. When your throat is closed like that, you can slip a cock way down your throat. But remember, you can't breathe, so start with short deep throat sucks. It also helps if you tilt your head up so your stretch your neck, especially at first."

"How do you know all this?" Fiona asked incredulously?

"The internet" I lied.

"And all this time I thought you were just surfing porn," Fiona joked.

"You ready to give it a try?" I asked Nicole. She nodded. "Okay, do it in this order. Close your throat, then take my cock in to the back of your mouth, and then just push firmly until it goes all the way down. Pull out when you need to breathe or if you think you're going to throw up."

"It will take a few tries," coached Fiona.

"She'll get it first time," I ventured. In all this explaining, I had grown a little soft, so Nicole bobbed up and down for a minute to stiffen me back up. When I was fully erect again, I told Nicole to go ahead.

She tensed her diaphragm and then went down half way, hesitated for a moment, and then pushed onward, taking me completely up to my balls. She rested there for a moment, and then pulled all the way out and took a breath.

"Wow!" exclaimed Fiona. "First time."

"That was easy," Nicole smiled. "Can I do it again?"

"Help yourself," I offered. As Nicole took me into her mouth I removed the skip from her, and let her continue unassisted. She took me deep again, and then instead of all the way out, she pulled back just to her mouth, and then went deep again.

"I think she's got it," Fiona claimed. Nicole started sucking me earnestly, alternating between shallow and deep. I leaned over and fondled Fiona's breasts.

"Hey, what about me?" asked Kevin.

"Eat Fiona's pussy again," I told him, and he obeyed by kneeling in front of Fiona. She opened her legs in delicious anticipation. Fiona kissed me hungrily when Kevin went to work on her clitoris. Meanwhile Nicole was finding her rhythm, and my balls started churning reflexively. Nicole was using mostly her mouth without assistance from her hand, so I knew this would take longer.

After a few minutes, Fiona started heaving her chest as Kevin closed in on her second orgasm of the night. I squeezed her tits while she darted her tongue in and out of my mouth. At last she exploded and bucked like a mule, knocking Kevin backward and biting my lip. At the sound of Fiona cumming, Nicole expedited her efforts, bringing me closer to my own eruption. With her orgasm behind her, Fiona knelt beside me on the sofa and leaned in to me, smothering my face with her fantastic tits. I suckled and nibbled on her nipples for a few more minutes until I felt my balls build up to an orgasmic release. Nicole went deep as I started spurting semen, but the novice stayed down for only ten seconds. She withdrew part way, keeping the tip of my cock in her mouth and holding it all in. When I finished ejaculating, Nicole returned Fiona's favor from Sunday night and kissed Fiona with an open mouth, exchanging the remainder my jism in snowball fashion before they each swallowed their share of my spunk.

"You're a machine," Nicole panted at me. Fiona smiled.

I got up to go to the kitchen for another drink. As I arose from the couch, I steadied myself on Kevin's shoulder, removing the skip without anyone noticing. Just then I realized I had two people under skip that night at the same time without thinking about it. I also realized it is possible Nicole did everything without the benefit of a skip. I would have to experiment a little more with that option.

In the kitchen I checked the clock for the first time since I woke up from my post-coital nap -- it was 2:15 in the morning. I offered last call. The ladies sipped XO brandies while Kevin and I each sniffed a Napoleon Remy Martin cognac. Kevin pulled out another doobie, but I waived him off -- Fiona and I were flying tomorrow -- today actually.

We talked about the great evening we had while we got dressed and sipped our drinks. After we finished our aperitifs, I called a cab while the girls agreed we would have to do this again. Nicole reminded me about her Paris fuck-buddy offer. Fiona and I rode the elevator with them down to the foyer to wait for the taxi while we chit-chatted. When the car arrived, Nicole kissed both Fiona's cheeks French style and then gave me a long, open mouth French kiss. I shook Kevin's hand. Fiona and I watched them get into the cab before returning upstairs.

Neither of us had packed yet, so I set the alarm for ten in the morning before Fiona and I collapsed into bed. She leaned over and kissed my cock tenderly. "Good night my machine," she mused.

Fiona and I woke up unenthusiastically at the ten o'clock alarm. We quaffed down some orange juice to help ward off the morning-after fuzzies before we showered. By noon we finished packing and I called a taxi for the airport for a 3 PM international flight. While waiting for the taxi, we did a final checklist.

We arrived at the airport at 1 PM after fighting the mid-day Thursday traffic. We encountered the first obstacle at the business class check-in counter. After the check-in agent informed us the flight was delayed by three hours, she informed Fiona her passport was invalid. I scoffed at the agent's remark, having checked both our passports before we left. The agent explained that, while the passport had not expired, it had less than six months validity on it, and that the EU will not accept passengers with a passport with less than six months remaining.

I asked to speak with a supervisor -- she refused -- she said the rules are clear -- it was not a matter of judgement. Fiona started crying when I asked for our passports back. As the ticket agent handed them to me, I touched her finger just enough to skip her.

"Check the passports again. You'll find them in order."

She took the passports again, inspected them, and said "yes, of course they are." Fiona's jaw dropped open. The ticket agent processed our reservations, checked our baggage, and handed our boarding passes to me. I put our passports in my pocket, but held on to the boarding passes.

"Do you have a first class lounge here?"

"Yes," the agent replied, "but it is reserved only for first class passengers. Your ticket gives you access to a very nice business class lounge. I'm sorry," the agent continued, "there are no exceptions."

"You will upgrade us to first class, then," I stated. Fiona barked out a laugh at the absurdity of my optimism.

"Yes, of course," she agreed. She took back our business class boarding passes and replaced them with freshly printed first class boarding passes. I took the passes, secured them in my pocket, and then touched her hand. "Thank you," I offered, removing the skip.

"How did you do that?" Fiona wondered in disbelief as we walked away.

"Must be my boyish charm," I smiled. She looked at me skeptically.

"What's the difference between business class and first class, anyway?" she queried.

"On the plane, nothing -- it's the same seat, same service. But in the lounge, you get a private bedroom to rest in, and we have a three hour delay."

"Sleep!" Fiona cried.

"That too," I smiled.

"Animal!" she snorted as we walked down the airport hallway toward the security check.

"Last night I was a machine," I retorted, taking her hand. We checked through the priority security line with our first class boarding passes, bypassing the huge security line-ups for the cattle class travellers.

After we retrieved our pocket valuables from the security agents, we walked to the first class lounge. The lounge agent processed our boarding passes, and asked if we wanted two single rooms or a double room -- I said double. She assigned us room 12, and wrote the security code on my boarding card. Inside the lounge we went to the food counter, found some snacks and drinks, and took them to our private room.

I punched in the five digit security code on the keypad beside door number 12. The room was tiny -- large enough to hold a queen sized bed with a 1-foot walk-around on three sides, and that's it. Inside the room I closed the door, threw my carry-on on the floor down one side of the bed, stripped down to my underwear, lay down on the bed, and patted the bed beside me for Fiona to join me.

Fiona pulled out a T-shirt from her carry-on luggage. She stripped down to her underpants, put on the T-shirt, and slipped under the sheets with me. "I like travelling with you," she said warmly, draping her arm over my chest.

"And we're just getting started." Within minutes we were both fast asleep.

"Shit!" I yelled, checking my watch as I woke up.

"What? What!" cried Fiona, dazed and disoriented by her unfamiliar surroundings.

"We missed our plane!" It was seven P.M. -- we were scheduled to leave at six.

"You didn't set your alarm?" she complained.

"No, they're supposed to wake us in time." I reached up for the call button on the headboard, and heard a buzzing sound at its press.

"Yes, Mister Terrance," the tinny female voice said through the speaker.

"Have we missed our plane to Paris?"

"No sir, it was delayed again, until ten P.M. I didn't want to wake you just to tell you that."

"Oh, thanks," I offered.

"You're welcome, Mister Terrance. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yeah, tell me when we're scheduled to board now?"

"At 9:15 -- just over two hours." I did the math. An eight hour flight departing at 10 PM plus a six hour time difference would put us in Paris at noon -- still lots of time to check in to the hotel, relax, and get to the restaurant.

"I'm hungry," Fiona grumbled. We got up, dressed, left our carry-ons in the locked room, and checked out the food in the first class dining room. There was a prime roast beef dinner, with all the trimmings, carved off the bone before your eyes by a chef, or at least a guy wearing a chef's hat. Fiona zoomed in on the fettuccini carbonara with freshly grated parmesan cheese and garlic bread right out of the oven. I opted for the poached salmon with holendaise sauce and fresh stir fried vegetables. At our linen covered table a waiter offered us wine -- I was surprised to see a Robert Mondavi Fume Blanc on the list -- one of my favorites with fish. I know Fiona drinks white wine, so I ordered a bottle.

"Is this all free?" Fiona asked, pointing at the food and wine.

"It is included," I corrected. Actually, in our case, it was free.

"What about business class?"

"Sandwiches, soup, muchies, fruit, cheese, beer, and not nearly as nice wine, and not in a nice dining room like this."

We ate dinner without saying a lot to each other. After dinner, we had coffee and dessert. Fiona had a chocolate mousse to kill for, and I had a crème brulee in anticipation of upcoming Parisian weekend. Over coffee we talked about what we would do, where we would go in Paris. When Saturday night came up, I just told Fiona I had a surprise for her, and she had to wait.

We finished dinner around eight o'clock -- we had over an hour before we needed to think about heading to the departure gate. Airlines never start boarding at the time they say they do, and business class passengers can walk up to the gate any time and board right away without lining up, so there was no rush even at 9:15.

We left the dining room and wandered back into the main lounge while discussing how to kill the time. We still had our private room, so when the prospect of sex came up, Fiona said flippantly "well, a three-way is out of the question this time."

"You pick the girl," I replied deadpan without delay.

"Yeah, right!" she scoffed.

"Seriously -- pick the girl."

"Any girl?"

"She has to be over 21, speak English, be travelling alone, she can't board before us, and she can't have an S.T.D."

"How will I know all that?"

"Just pick the girl. I'll do the rest. If she doesn't qualify, then pick another one."

"You're fucking serious?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well, unless you have condoms, no -- it will have to be a blowjob." She didn't laugh.

"So, I pick the girl, and you check her out, and if she passes your tests, then you will bring her back to our room?"

"Yup," I smiled.

"No way."

"What do you mean?" I asked genuinely.

"There is no fucking way you can pick up a girl here for a three-way."

"I did it at The Arc," I reminded her.

"That was at a club. Girls go to a club dressed in nines hoping just maybe to meet the right guy." I started to speak, but she spoke over me and continued. "There is no way, and I mean no fucking way, that any girl from this planet travelling alone ever goes to a first class departure lounge and hopes some random dude hits on her for a three-way. You cannot win this one, chum."

"What do you have to lose then?" I asked the obvious.

She paused for a moment. "So let me get this straight. The first girl that qualifies -- you woo her to willingly come back to our room and have sex with both of us, and we still have time to catch our plane. That's the bet?" Fiona asked quietly to avoid being overheard.

"You've got the picture. You wanna bet?"

"Oh, big time! You're going down, sucker. You may be a machine, but you don't have that kind of moxy." I don't think 'moxy' is what she meant.

"Name your terms," I offered.

She thought long and hard. "If you can't do it on the first try -- if I win -- then you rip up that horrible prenup you made me sign." Technically it wasn't a prenuptial agreement, but I knew what she meant. I was prepared to do that anyway, or at least renegotiate it.

"We're talking a dollar sign with many, many zeros," I ventured, implying the flip side better be worth it. "And if you lose?"

She thought a considerable while longer. Finally she offered "if you do it -- if I lose," she hesitated, "I will allow the one thing I always refused to do for you."

That had my attention. "Which is what?" Jet's memories were still useless to me.

"Oh, you know what it is," she admonished.

"You need to say it for the bet." That sounded good.

"If you win, we will do a threesome with my twin sister, Jocelyn." I imagined doing two Fiona's at the same time, and I suddenly grew self-conscious about how the front of my pants might be tenting. "You know she's always wanted to," Fiona whispered with unguarded disgust.

I silently counted to five so I didn't sound too eager. "Deal," I said. "Now, pick the girl."

We walked around the large lounge. There were easily over a hundred people in here. In my quick scan, I saw three possible targets, none of which came close to being as attractive as Fiona. Fiona started wandering around, pretending to look over the snack counter. I saw her stop at a young family, and with her eyes she signalled a young blonde woman sitting there. I had seen her initially, but had dismissed her as being part of that family, sitting right next to them, but now that I watched more closely, it was clear she was buried in her own book, and she didn't seem to interact with anyone from the family. "Her?" I mouthed across the room to Fiona, pointing surreptitiously at the blonde woman with just my index finger. Fiona nodded.