The Commander Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a few mysteries solved, I locked the box back up, turned off the light, and left the storage room, locking the door behind me. Back upstairs, I went through Jet's financial papers, and found print-outs of internet banking receipts -- it looked like that is how he paid his credit card bills. Another mystery solved.

I came across more documents with Jet's signature on them. I took out a blank piece of paper, and practiced Jet's signature. I had done this already for Jet's credit cards, but I was planning to sign some serious documents, so I trained my Jet signature again. It was hopeless at first, but within ten tries it was a pretty good facsimile. By twenty, I couldn't tell the difference between mine and the old Jet's signature. I threw out the practice signature paper.

I made some coffee, and about 9:30 Fiona woke up and padded into the kitchen with her hair hopelessly mussed up. She was wearing the same nightshirt she wore to bed the night before.

"Morning," she kissed me.

"How you feeling," I asked her, thinking about the jet lag.

"Horny," she replied with a cute smile.

"I know a cure for that," in my best matter-of-fact tone.

"How about you cure me in the shower," she played along in her I-don't-care tone as she poured herself a coffee.

I followed her into the bedroom where she put aside her coffee mug and pulled her nightshirt over her head. I started undoing my belt when she walked naked toward me and squatted down. She unfastened the button on my jeans and unzipped. Pulling my jeans and underpants partway down, Fiona took me into her mouth and sucked as I felt myself hardening inside her. When I was firm, she deep throated me while I multitasked and unbuttoned my shirt while I watched my whole ten inches disappear through Fiona's lips.

She drew away without a word and walked into the adjoining bathroom, leaving me with the sight of her lovely ass as I pulled off my own jeans. I heard the water running, and I found Fiona testing the shower temperature with her hand. From behind I cupped her breast in my left hand and fondled her ass with my right. Fiona bent forward slighting, pushing her ass against my hand, and I slipped my middle finger down her ass crack while I continued to massage her left breast.

When the water reached temperature, Fiona straightened up and broke contact by walking forward into the oversized shower stall, standing under one stream of water. I followed, stood under the other stream and closed the glass door. We embraced in a long hug as we massaged each other's shoulders under the dancing water drops.

I pulled away, slowly spun Fiona around so I stood behind her, and I reached around and gently caressed both breasts. She turned her head to meet mine, and we kissed passionately for a long time. At last I slipped my right hand down her tummy to her groin, and I started massaging her pussy. Recognizing my intent, Fiona widened her stance and braced herself against the wall with her left hand. I repositioned myself so that I stood beside Fiona, facing her right shoulder, giving my right hand more leverage to reach its blissful quest. She reached down with her right hand and started jerking me off, synchronizing her strokes to my massage thrusts.

As I continued bringing Fiona closer to heaven, I bent forward and began suckling her right nipple. She groaned in appreciation, and I felt her hips gently rock against my right hand. I increased the pressure and cadence of my massage, and Fiona matched my up-tempo with her jerking of my cock. After about five minutes she started heaving her breasts -- Fiona was getting close. I put my massaging hand into overdrive and pulled my fingers into her pussy even harder, knowing I was pushing her over the edge. Fiona lost focus on my cock as she felt the eruption forces building.

When I felt Fiona start to explode, I changed my suckling to a sharp bite of her nipple between my front incisors. Fiona cried out as the nipple pain and clitoral rapture coalesced into an orgasmic ecstasy that overwhelmed her nervous system, throwing her whole body into a tremor. I wrapped my left arm around her waist for fear she would fall down. Her legs started to give out, and I reflexively kept her from falling by using the only leverage I had -- I pulled upwards with my right fingers that were already hard against her labia, and the sudden force of my hand drove deep into her clitoris, and I inadvertently sent Fiona over the edge a second time even before her first orgasm flattened out. Fiona thrashed her head backward and unleashed a long, uncontrolled wail as she utterly surrendered to compounded orgasmic convulsions. At last Fiona steadied herself without my assistance, and she returned to earth under the warm blanket of the shower water.

"Oh my fucking God," Fiona hoarsed out a whisper. "That is the most amazing orgasm I've ever had."

After her breathing steadied, I positioned Fiona with her butt against my cock, then I bent her forward, and told her to steady herself with her hands against the shower ledge. She kept her back straight to maximize the upward angle of her pelvis, and then invitingly set her feet wide apart. I entered Fiona's pussy from behind slowly, gingerly, until her natural lubricants permitted me to fuck her more powerfully. Fiona went up on her toes, as if she was wearing high heels, increasing the angle of her pelvis again. Her tight pussy was making short work of my endurance, especially after she had been jerking me for most of the time I massaged her to orgasm.

As I felt my balls start to churn, and I knew I was passing the point of no return, I gripped Fiona's hips harder. That was the signal she was waiting for, because Fiona suddenly pulled forward and stood up, leaving my unfulfilled dick hanging in the shower. In a single, graceful motion, Fiona spun around halfway and crouched down at the same time, executing a corkscrew maneuver, finishing with my cock in her mouth. I was yearning to explode. Fiona sucked and hand jerked a few times until I could hold back no longer. She went deep -- up to my balls -- the instant I started unloading into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my ass and pulled me in harder against her face, burying my cock even deeper while I pumped wave after wave of jism down her throat. When at last my balls spent their last load, Fiona pulled out, and still in her crouched position, smiled up at me with those big blue eyes, and slowly, deliberately planted a hundred delicate kisses over every millimeter of my cock while the shower rained warm water down my back.

After a minute of her cock worshiping kisses, I gently guided Fiona to stand facing me so we both felt the warm shower against our backs, and then we embraced each other, rocking side to side almost imperceptibly, for a very long while. At last we broke our embrace and returned to the mundane showing tasks -- we shampooed, lathered, rinsed, and stepped out of the shower and dried off -- all without speaking a word.

As I shaved, Fiona started brushing her hair. I broke the comfortable silence when I told Fiona I needed to get some work done today, and I was going out. She said that she we needed groceries, and then she was meeting a friend for lunch. While Fiona was getting dressed and putting makeup on, I dressed and then retrieved the relationship agreement and will from the wall safe. I left the condo, and from my car I called Gerald Torney -- a lawyer I used in my old life years ago when I had my own security business. I introduced myself as Jethro Terrance and explained I had a will and prenup I wanted to change, and could I come in this afternoon. I explained that I had been referred to him by Don Malloy. Gerald had a two o'clock free.

Then I phoned the hospital -- there was both good and bad news in Don's condition -- he was responding to the heart infection treatment, but his blood chemistry started to show signs of liver impairment. The end was beginning. There was no change in his persistent unconsciousness. Don was still listed as stable, so there was no action required on my part.

I ran some errands in the morning. When I met Gerald Torney that Wednesday at two, he asked me how Don is doing. I explained Don was not well -- he had pancreatic cancer and was in a coma. Gerald seemed saddened to hear the news, but admitted he and Don had lost touch years ago. Gerald then seemed confused -- how long ago did Don make the referral? I told Gerald it was about a year earlier, but I had only now decided to take action.

I showed Gerald my documents. I explained what I wanted to do, and he said that would be straight forward. I understood the will might take some time, but I wanted the Relationship Agreement drafted as quickly as possible. Gerald looked at the one-page document, and said if I preferred, he could draft a new one while I waited. He asked why I hadn't gone back to the original lawyer who drafted these documents -- it would be cheaper. I told him that I had decided to make some changes, nothing serious.

On my way back home I checked in at Don's house -- my old house. I picked up the mail and paid the bills. I cancelled the newspaper subscription so they wouldn't keep piling up at my door.

I got home around 4:30 on Wednesday. Fiona hadn't started supper yet. I told her I wanted to speak with her. We sat down at the dining room table.

"Now is probably as good a time as any to talk about your sister and our bet," I said flatly. Fiona shrunk in her chair as her shoulders fell inward. Her eyes sank to the floor.

"Do you really want to go through with this?" she grumbled, knowing the answer already.

"Yes," I said, "and I think you will too."

"I wish I hadn't brought her up. I never thought you'd win that stupid bet." I resisted the temptation to go down that path. Lecturing Fiona on the virtues of betting only what you can afford was not going to win me any points.

"As you know, the one thing I value is keeping promises. A bet is a promise." I let that hang there.

"I know," she sulked.

"Fiona, tell me what bothers you about this. We've done three-ways before. What's the difference this time?"

"There's no difference ..." she paused. I noticed her left hand gently close to a fist.

"There's something you're not telling me, Fiona." I know I could have skipped her into doing this, but I that was short sighted. I was playing a long game that could end well for Fiona, for me, for us. I wanted her to speak next, so I just waited.

"You don't know my sister," Fiona said at last.

"What about her?" I was sticking to open ended questions -- make her break the ice. It was part of my long game.

"It's just that she ... she ..." Fiona couldn't continue as a lone tear tracked down her cheek. She shuddered for a moment.

"There's something about your sister that scares you," I helped. Fiona nodded. "Tell me what scares you." Fiona sat for a very long time, now tears flowing down both cheeks. At last she blurted out her words, her voice trembling.

"You're going to think I'm a stupid blonde. You're going to think I am just jealous. But that's not it, and you won't get it. If I tell you the real reason, you won't believe me, and then then I ... I ..." she couldn't say the actual words. Fiona buried her face in her hands.

"You will what." I waited. "Fiona, you need to say it."

"I will lose you!" she shouted. And now it broke wide open. She dropped her guard, and spit venom at me. "You've been such a fucking asshole for so long. God, you have no idea how many times I wanted to walk out, but that fucking accident video, and so I'm fucked. I'm just fucked. I just have to lie back and let you fuck me -- let you fuck other girls -- you don't even try to hide it. You never satisfy me -- ever, you fucking prick. You make me sign a prenup that fucks me up the ass, because you never will -- And all of a sudden," she threw her hands up in the air and raised her voice an octave, "you change! You hammer your finger flat for me -- you care about me -- you erase the video -- you give me a choice -- you make me cum because you want to -- you turn into some Energizer Bunny super-stud -- we do fun things that you never used to -- you talk to me like I matter to you -- like you care -- we do real couple things together -- we have a weekend in Paris that rock stars only dream about -- and I actually start to like you -- I really like you," and she sobbed "and now I'm going to lose you and you won't believe me."

She looked at me with hopeless resignation in her red, puffy eyes. Fiona believed everything in her tirade, including the part about me leaving her. Either she reneged on the bet, which is a broken promise, or Fiona lets Jocelyn in on a three-way, who then manipulates her way into my heart. In Fiona's eyes, I was already gone, and I was the last one to know it.

I replied with no emotion "your sister is a cunt who wants to get between us just for kicks." There it goes again -- her jaw dropped wide open.

"You ... how ... but if ..." That was all.

"Look, Fiona, it's obvious," I said shrugging my shoulders. She rolled her eyes, not at me, but at herself for being so stupid.

"So, you still want to ... I don't understand." Her mind was whirling.

"Fiona, let me start with this." I waited to make sure I had her attention. "I promise -- you know what that means," she nodded in understanding. "I promise you will never lose me because of your sister." A ten ton weight melted off Fiona's shoulders -- she literally sat up six inches taller in her chair.

"And you still want to do this?" She asked with deep skepticism.

"Yes, and so do you," I answered confidently. She opened her mouth to speak, but when nothing came out I continued. "Fiona, this is what will happen. You sister will fly up here. We'll have a blast together, but it will be on your terms."

"I ... what does 'my terms' mean?"

"It means if you want your sister to treat you with respect and doting admiration, and call you 'O Mistress of the Universe', then she will." That brought out a big smile in Fiona -- I could see the wheels turning.

"Anything I want?" asked Fiona with more curiosity than skepticism now.

"If you want her to bark like a dog while wearing a men's jock strap, then guess what Jocelyn will be doing?" I was rewarded by a big laugh.

"And why do I 'want' to do this, like you said," she asked.

"One word," I offered. "Payback." I watched Fiona smile at the possibilities, and then it evaporated as the reality set in.

"Nice story," she said, "but how am I going to ..."

"You let me handle the 'how' part."

"You don't know my sister. You can't do it."

"Do you wanna bet?" I asked coyly.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" she shouted with smiling eyes. And then she paused before re-verifying "You can really do this? You can make Jocelyn do anything I want?"

"No, not everything. But I am pretty sure I can make her be nice to you -- to respect you like a sister should," I confirmed. After a moment's reflection, I offered "how about this? I promise that, if I can't get Jocelyn to do this thing on your terms -- to be nice to you -- then you call it off. You say the word, and I will send her home before anything happens."

"What's in it for you?" she asked.

"Are you kidding?" I shot back incredulously. "Do you know how smoking hot just one of you is?" Fiona smiled warmly. Apparently Fiona had no inhibitions about the concept of a three-way with her own sister -- it was just Jocelyn she was worried about.

"Are we okay about this?" I asked Fiona. "I understand there are details to sort out, but are we okay in principle?"

Fiona nodded. "I don't really want payback," she reflected distantly.

"I know," I confirmed. "You want your sister back -- the nice one you used to like." She stared at me expressionless, no longer surprised by anything I said.

"My life is so fucked up," Fiona sighed hopelessly, staring vacantly at the table.

"If you'll let me," I answered calmly, "I would like to help you unfuck it," as I looked directly at her eyes, waiting for Fiona to lift her gaze from the table to meet mine.

"I honestly can't tell if you're an angel or the devil," she spoke flatly to me.

"A little of both, I hope," I smiled mischievously, but the double entendre humor fell flat.

We sat there in silence. I wasn't certain of the timing of my next step, but I had decided before starting this conversation that coupling these two topics together would deliver the greatest emotional impact, so I pressed on.

"All right," I segued, "let's talk about our agreement," I said, as I pulled out the old signed Relationship Agreement from my jacket pocket, unfolded it, and put it on the table.

"What's that?" She asked apprehensively. I had shifted gears on her quickly, and it yanked her off balance. That was my intention.

"That," I said, pointing to the paper, "is the Relationship Agreement, or prenup, as you call it, that we signed." I took out the revised agreement Gerald drafted today from an envelope, and put in on the table beside the first one. "This is the new one I am offering to replace the old one with."

"But, you won the bet," she said, more to remind herself.

"This isn't about the bet," I corrected. "This is about us."

"What does the new one say?" she asked.

"It is very simple. You should read it, but it says that if we break up for any reason, you keep everything I gave you, including the Mercedes, your clothing and jewelry, and you take away one hundred thousand dollars, and that's all you will ever get." I was waiting for the jaw drop, but she just looked at me blankly.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Because it is the right thing to do," I answered honestly. "And because I trust you." Also, I didn't say, because the old Jet was a total douche, and he owed Fiona at least that much, probably a lot more.

"So, let me get this straight," she continued. "I can sign this new prenup tonight, leave you tomorrow, and I score a hundred thousand dollars, and keep everything you gave me."

"I wish you hadn't put it quite that way," I squirmed, "but, basically, yes." I chose the hundred thousand dollar figure carefully. At a million dollars, I figured Fiona would take her chances and leave. She knew ten thousand dollars wouldn't support her life style for more than a few months, so that would have been an insult. One hundred thousand dollars let her start over if Fiona really wanted to leave, but she also knew there was much, much more money in it for her if Fiona stayed with me.

I also knew Fiona would not dare to ask for a larger figure. She was already under a binding contract for absolute zero -- she had no bargaining leverage. She also had no idea how much wealth Jet had accrued. To Fiona, a hundred thousand dollars was a huge figure, and she probably overestimated its relative significance to Jet's net worth. She may even have assumed that was Jet's best possible offer. Even if she felt she deserved more money and knew Jet had more to give, Fiona was too emotionally disjointed from the first half of our conversation to stand her ground and risk me walking away from the table, leaving her back at square zero, or worse. I was 99% certain Fiona would accept the new proposal right away.

"And what do you get out of this?" Fiona asked.

"Your happiness," I answered honestly. "Fiona, I pray that you stay, but if things don't work out, I would never wish you to be unhappy. This helps you in that way."

She stared at me coldly for a long time, and then finally broke the silence. "Who are you and what have you done with Jet?" For the first time since I jumped Jet, I was completely flummoxed. Thankfully she didn't insist on an answer before she stood up and picked up the paper, walked away from the table, and read it by herself. I could see she read it at least twice.