The Community Ch. 01

Story Info
A unique role in a unique Community - made to fit.
939 words
4.08
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

A new role

In the Community, all had a role to play. The Community chose to assign tasks to those who were best suited to them and tasks that the Community needed to be done. Members of the community could be assigned roles that were based on what they could do well, whether that be a manual task, an intellectual one or one that involved planning and discussing what the needs of the Community might be. The Committee decided what was to be done and it was done.

It was an unusual Committee meeting that day when the need for a role of 'Fucktoy' was decided. It was planned that the sexual needs of the Community were often varied and there was a specific niche that needed to be filled to satisfy the needs of the Community. At the meeting, it was decided that Harold would be given the role of the 'Fucktoy'. He was perfect, a slim young man who was somewhat androgynous and who would appeal to all. He was also athletic, good looking, willing, intelligent and always saw that the needs of the Community that affected him were more important than his personal ones.

Harold was shown into the office later that morning and asked to take a seat by one of the Administrators who then took a seat next to his companion.

The conversation started by describing the need that the Community had for a brand new role of a Fucktoy. The reason was that although the members of the Community were diverse and many, in a lot of instances the subject of sexual needs was rarely discussed and when one of the Doctors had a member of the community who had sexual issues there was rarely any common ground in which the topic could be based upon.

The role of Fucktoy then, was to give an outlet for sexual expression that everyone could see to demonstrate that such behaviour was encouraged, indeed promoted within the Community. The Fucktoy would be provided with an apartment to live in that was designed around his role, indeed it had already been completed. The upper portion of all the walls, internal and external was glass so that anyone who wished to do so could watch the Fucktoy in his day to day life.

The role would involve offering his arsehole to be fucked whenever asked, by anyone in the Community and this could be watched and indeed was to be applauded. One of the Administrators stood up and asked Harold to get undressed while he went to fetch something from the next room.

Harold was shocked at the request but not surprised not to be asked whether or not he was willing to take on the role - in all such cases Community members were expected to agree. He took his clothes off slowly until he was standing naked in front of the desk. The Administrator who was seated nodded appreciatively and, out of sight of Harold, he felt his cock start to harden.

The other Administrator returned carrying a chair in front of him that he placed in front of Harold. Looking down, Harold noticed that sticking up from the seat was a rubber phallus that was attached in a way that it could be moved back and forward. The Administrator explained that all the chairs in Harold's new apartment that he would be using would have such a phallus attached permanently. Whenever Harold sat down he would be inserting one into his arsehole so that anyone who wanted could watch so that, over time, his arse widened to be more accommodating to anyone who wanted to take advantage of it. This chair was a fitting chair, designed so that Harold could sit on it so that correct position of the phallus's on the other chairs could be measured. The Administrator put a gloopy lubricant onto the phallus and asked Harold to lower himself onto it, which he did. He could feel the rubber slowly widening his arsehole and then sliding inside him. He continued until his bare buttocks were resting on the chair and then, at the Administrators request pushed himself backwards until he was resting against the chair rest. The Administrator lent under the chair and then stood up and wrote a couple of numbers on a clipboard to record where each phallus should be placed. He then returned to sit next to his companion, behind the desk, leaving Harold naked and penetrated in the center of the room.

They then told him about the seat that had been designed to hold him during the training sessions where his arse would be available to members of the Community. It would hold his arse in the air they said and could be raised or lowered to meet the needs of each person who fucked him. Part of his role was that he would not be allowed to have an orgasm whenever he wished. Instead, the number would be restricted and only allowed in ways in which other members of the Community could enjoy too. To start with they would be watching to see how he managed without physically preventing from rubbing his cock until spurting his cum but as time went on and it became more difficult for him not to masturbate they would consider other measures.

Finally, they congratulated him on the hard cock that he had put on view for them as a result of the phallus and their conversation and gave him the location of his new apartment so that he could prepare for his first day as a Fucktoy tomorrow.