The Community Ch. 01

Story Info
Exploration of limits and familiarizing with a Master.
2.7k words
4
7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalyPy
CalyPy
239 Followers

There is a small handpicked Community in the Area, where people with the likes on BDSM lifestyle gather either to hang out, talk, or feast into more carnal plans. Like a Club, it has its rules and if someone wants to become a member, there is no money in the world that would allow them to enter unless they submit themselves to the process of training, mandatory for each who wishes to join. The Community offers its very own land for the members; a Villa outside the main City, surrounded by a small forest and tall fences. Around the middle, three large houses that were well equipped for the many activities each person would like to be part of. Only the monthly meeting is mandatory, then everything else was optional.

The training was a strongly built learning process for each Dominant and submissive who wanted to be part of it. Even as a guess, you could only see as much and do as much as your tittle would allow it. The process would last months, and it ended in a ceremony of graduation, both intimate and symbolic.

The Community was open 24/7 every day except on Sundays. Its members could enjoy a quiet walk through the woods, a good book at the well-built library, a café with some other member in the Gathering area, a small talk or more intimate things either at the open or behind closed doors. Everything is possible as long as there is respect first and foremost. No one is here against their will, and everything done is always with mutual consent.

I am one of the submissive girls at the Community, and these pretends to be my recount of the many experiences I had inside its private walls. My mission is to serve them, their mission to make the best out of my skills and help me be the best I can to them.

In this first chapter, I explored one way of telling the story in 3rd person, but the description is made with the help of both parts. It was a challenge, I might change or adapt in the future if I find a more comfortable way for me to work on them. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

-------------

A Play in the Woods

The Master finds the Girl alone and asks her to walk with him to a Cabin in the woods deep within the area. It was the first time he caught her without having more people around them, and he had one idea in mind ever since they once crossed words in the Gathering area weeks before. Once they reached the Cabin, the Master sets a blanket on the floor and lays there looking up at the girl.

*Girl: do you wish me to undress while kneeling or standing Master?

*Master: Now if you would undress and take to your knees for me...

*Girl: yes Master

*Master: while standing is fine...

The Girl starts with a hand on her arm, undoing the single straps that hold her arm's silk, carefully placing them on the side as she does the same with the other arm's silk. Lifting her right hand to her shoulder, she removes her top silk and finally places it down to the side, finding that her silked skirt is the easiest one to remove. She then removes the silk pads of her lower legs and piles them with the rest... kneeling next to him and shivering slightly now undressed.

The Master watches intently as she undress before him, the removal of each blackened silk exposing more of her beautiful skin to his gaze which brings a sight of pleasure before him. He reaches to his backpack and unzips it gathering a simple velvet blindfold and sets it down before her and smiles giving a nod "place this for me, so you may focus more on my voice... while we talk..."

She nods and breaths normally, releasing a smile, grabbing the blindfold and putting it up on herself. She smiles as her sight is covered and she takes a deep breath as it finally ends up tight on her.

He nods seeing the blindfold properly set in place. He brings his hand outwards to brush across it and then speaks "Good very good... how do you feel right now?"

She smiles after releasing a sigh "I feel calm, I feel safe Master"

He nods his chin "Very good, this pleases me..."

*Master: how is your back doing?

She moves her shoulders slightly in a shrug then giggles "it is still there, holding up Master, all the time it is needed"

He reaches upwards to bring his fingers to pinch at her left nipple giving it a very tight squeeze and tugging on it a bit before he softly ran his thumb across the nipple and then released it.

She feels the pinch and the tug, and all her body shivers... goose bumps immediately blossom on her skin. She gasps and blushes deeply.

He smiles as He gives it a few more tugs then gently pulls his hand back and pats her breast with his palm and speaks "Lay down for me on the floor... on your back..."

She bites her lower lip after the other tugs and then nods "yes Master". Lays on her back and gets as close as she can.

He slowly spreads her legs apart so he can get a good view of her pussy. He brings his hand downwards and begins to brush back and forth along the lips to tease her with his touch. He smiles as He looks down and speaks "I have brought some candles with me... I would like to paint your skin with some nice dark colors..."

She feels a strong shiver take over her body with his words, she already gasps at the thought and slowly nods having her body abandoned to the pose he led her "yes... Master..."

He then reaches into his backpack and takes hold of three big candles of dark colors, one red, one blue and one black and sets them down between her legs. He then reaches for his lighter flicking it open to reveal the flame. He then turned down and light the candles one after another to give them a moment to melt. He smiles and snaps the lighter closed and shoves it back into the backpack.

She senses the warming fire between her legs and feels her breath become harder and deeper, making her expectant and anxious, tensing a bit as she counts her breaths in the silent waiting.

He slowly brings his right hand to brush over her left breast, brushing fingers over where the heart is and simply feels her chest with his hand. He then brings his fingers to gently rub and stroke at her nipple to tease it. He then reached down and took hold of the deep red candle, seeing some wax formed at the top of the candle which had begun to melt away. He smiled and nodded "deep breaths, relax yourself and prepare..."

She nods and tries to take long and deep breaths, feeling more goose bumps and her heart pacing fast "yes Master..." she whispers and starts breathing faster.

He lifts his hand away from her tit and brings the candle upwards having felt each on his own flesh. He hovered it over her breast and gently tilted the candle letting a few droplets of wax fall straight down upon her left nipple.

She hisses softly as the first drops of hot wax land on her breast, making her arch and bite her lip hard. The burn becomes quickly a smooth memory leaving her skin sealed on the hardened wax.

He sets the candle down and reaches to take hold of the next one watching intently to her reaction, a grin posed over his lips. He then brings up the black candle drawing it up to hover just between each breast. He then gently tilts the candle several times allowing some of the wax to fall in small droplets across her left breast and moves over towards the right aiming to drop just a few drops right directly on the right nipple with the black candle.

She gasps and twists her body slightly, arching again and holding her breath for some seconds, she finally lands back on the rug and moans a small whimper. Her body shivers as she feels the hot wax become hard on her skin once more. She parts her lips and slides her tongue-tip out only to make her dry lips wet again... finally whispers "thank you Master..." almost faintly.

He leans downwards to place a small kiss to her lips before lifting back up and fetching the third of the three colors, the blue candle which was left for a few moments to burn. He then hovered the candle closer to her body moving it before till it reached along her inner left thigh. He tilted the candle and let out several drops of wax fall on the inner thigh before moving to the other one and painting it with small droplets of wax up and down the inner thigh almost right up to the pussy with small droplets of wax.

She holds her breath feeling his kiss, and relaxes briefly as he pulls back away. For some seconds she breaths deep and hard. Then the sudden drops of hot wax make her whimper loud and groan, feeling as they burn her so intimately, she lets go a long and loud whimper as the last drops land and she hisses unable to rest back on the rug. She gasps repeatedly until finally her body crashes on the rug and she starts to shiver, her body sensitive and awakened in all her senses.

He watches for a moment to the reactions of the wax dropped upon her. He reached for the red candle and lifted it upwards this time hovering it over her pussy. He brings his fingers slowly down and begins to stroke the lips back and forth till He parts them and finds her clit rubbing it gently to awaken it from its hiding place. He tilts his head upwards and speaks "The last drop I wish upon your clit... can you handle that?" he inquires while he continues to stroke and tease the clit with the pad of his thumb.

She feels the blindfold wet with her tears as she catches some breath. She ponders his words as her body feels the arousal of his touch. Nodding she whispers slowly "yes Master... as you wish... please..."

He continues to stroke ever so slowly in a circular motion counterclockwise along her clit with his thumb. He then holds the candle up a bit higher than the first previous ones while his other hand moves downwards to part her pussy lips to expose her clit. He then gently edges the candle forward tilting it and allows several droplets of wax to fall directly upon her clit.

He moves his hand away and slowly strokes along her tummy with his fingers, setting the candle down between her legs once more.

She holds her breath in anticipation, feeling as time goes still when he let the wax fall on her sensitive and aroused clit. She yelps and bites her lower lip to suppress the scream... arching and holding still for eternal seconds... she bites her lower lip too hard drawing some drops of blood out... her body falls down and she trembles on the rug as the burn runs through her body completely.

He notices the small droplets of blood forming upon her lip as she nibbled down upon it. He reaches for a small clean cloth and wets it with a bit of water from a bottle he brought with him. He then carefully wipes away the blood on her lip, only to lean down and place a kiss upon her lips with his own. He then worked to caress her face with his right hand gently stroking along her cheek as He examines his handy work, remembers the screams all too well within his ears as He studies and gazes to her beautiful body.

She lays on the rug feeling small spasms on her body. The fresh cut from her teeth stinging some but easily forgotten after the kiss. She takes long and deep breaths rushing to catch her rhythm back, still feeling some tears making the blindfold wetter. His caresses pulling her back slowly to normal breath.

He continued the soft easy movements of his hand caressing her face lightly rhythmically to match her breathing, slowing down little by little. He used his other hand to gently stroke and slide along her breasts, flicking away the hardened wax from her skin, to feel the sensitive skin underneath. He works till the droplets of wax are removed from breasts and nipples.

She shivers as he rubs off from her skin the droplets of wax and tilts her head to lean on his hand. Moves her body closer to his as she feels the cold breeze making her body a little too chill.

He carefully eases and brings her up to lay against him. He fetches a spare blanket seeing the chill wash through her and beings the blanket up to wrap around her to hold her close to him and his warmth curled up in the blanket.

She crawls up in his arms and snuggles feeling a shiver. She catches her breath and hides her face in his neck, taking refuge in his arms, she sighs and whispers softly "thank you..."

He smiles placing a kiss on her shoulder bringing his hand to gently stroke along her back making sure she is tightly snuggled up against him as He gives her a moment to relax and come back down.

He smiles down to her and responds back "You are welcome... such a beautiful and talented submissive."

She blushes deeply at his words and smiles rubbing her nose on his neck as she breaths slowly and rests her both arms around his back and near his waist... feeling warm and comfortable, relaxed, she dares to snuggle a bit more and whispers "thank you Master... I only aim to please you..."

He smiles some hearing her voice coming back. He simply glides his hand up and down along her back feeling the warm comforting embrace "How do you feel?"

She smiles more at his question and places a tender kiss on his neck, just below his earlobe. Then she whispers "I am in a bliss... that was so intense Master... and the best part of all is that I could please you... and this..." she squeezes him tight smiling and putting another kiss on his earlobe "I... love... this..." snuggling tightly in his arms.

He grins some listening to that of her words. He smiles some and nods "and that pleases me greatly to hear..." he said. He brought his hand upwards to slowly remove the blindfold, tossing it aside. He then wrapped his arm back round her and held her close to him. Feels the kiss tingling on his ear, leaning to place one on his lips once more. "I would almost say you are enjoying this very moment just as much as you were enjoying the scene... Would I be right in my assessment?"

She nods and smiles with a soft giggle.

He grins some and kisses the giggling lips "I do not mind cuddling at all... it is good to just let the world go on by and simply relax with a beautiful submissive grasped within my arms."

She grins "now you know one of the advantages of not speaking..." she says slowly.

*Master: because sometimes you can show things far better than words could ever show...

She smiles "I enjoyed this immensely Master, I thank you for this."

He takes her hands and helps her up to her feet. Carefully wraps the blanket round her to ensure that she is kept nice and warm, folding it and tugging it into itself behind her so she were nice and covered.

She smiles holding the blanket around her as she looks up at him.

He grins and leans placing a quick kiss on her lips

*Girl: Good night Master.

He swirls his hand about and walks away. As he leaves, he sentences "We should write about this, we will talk more about it later."

-------------

We talked about it, in a future session, and he was pleased with this version.

CalyPy
CalyPy
239 Followers