The Commuter Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures of the commuter and travelling companion.
2.3k words
4.56
25.8k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 7.05, the train is a minute away, hopefully, and the commuter is, as usual, standing waiting for it. The young lady approached him.

"Good morning Chris," she smiled, looked around to make sure nobody could hear her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, very" he smiled. "And I had very pleasant dreams. Did you?"

"Oh you bet." The remainder of her response was drowned out as the train stopped alongside them.

They got on the train and resumed their normal seats. Before removing her glasses and putting her IPOD on, she looked at Chris and smiled.

Eventually the train pulled into the main line station and as he had done countless times, Chris followed the young lady, Joanne, along the street, onto the underground train and as she stood and read her paper, he managed to get a seat. The only difference to the usual procedure was as she left the train, she made sure she caught his eye and smiled.

All of sudden as he saw her disappear, panic hit him. They had agreed that he would give her a lift home that night. But what train? He didn't know where she worked, what her phone number was, what her last name was. How would he meet her? What time?

He decided to let fate take its course and go for the train he caught the previous day that led to him spending one of the best nights of his life in her arms.

Little did he know Joanne had the same concerns; what time? What train?

Making the same decision they did meet on the train. They sat apart, but this time she accepted his offer of a lift.

Arriving at her parents' house she mentioned that her parents were due back from their cruise the next day, implying their privacy would be impacted. She still had not asked his circumstances and he did not know what to say or if it was relevant.

They walked into the house, she slammed the door shut, turned to him and gave him a big hug and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I feel filthy and dirty and need a shower. Help yourself to a drink, I will be down in a bit."

Making himself at home he did help himself to a scotch and sat down. A matter of moments later Joanne appeared, dressed in a towelling bathrobe that stopped just above her knees, but opened to show that, while he couldn't be certain, he was sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath. He really wanted to find out though!

"Hi, that's better," she smiled as she approached him, hugging him and kissing him on the lips. The smell of freshly washed hair, body and teeth enrapturing him.

"Wow you smell great," he sighed. "Can I have a shower, I feel dirty"

"I want you to be dirty!" she smirked, "but go ahead the bathroom's at the top of the stairs. I'll sort out dinner and wine"

He went upstairs, showered and helped himself to a bathrobe on the back of the door. He then went downstairs as Joanne appeared with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"Oh yes, you look better," she smiled wickedly. Pouring two glasses she handed one to him as he sat on a sofa in the lounge, trying to protect his modesty and not letting his robe gap too much; aware of Joanne looking up his legs.

"Dinner will be five minutes and it's a microwave special" she said.

"Great," he replied sipping his wine.

They made small talk and then, as the microwave signalled the completion of the cooking, they both walked to the kitchen. The meal was bland but filled a hole and was soon finished. Dishes were put in the washer and more wine poured.

"So Chris, " she said, putting her arms around his neck, which resulted in her robe rising up and exposing her upper thighs, "are you going to get dirty with me?"

He kissed her, gently at first, then more forcefully. His hands exploring her naked body under her robe as his tongue explored her mouth.

She writhed against him as he felt her breasts, her nipples hardening under his attention. He opened her gown and stopped kissing her, bending down to take one of her nipples in his mouth. At first he licked it, she groaned appreciatively, then he sucked it; she groaned some more, then gently bit it. "Oh yes," she cried out.

His hands moved down her body and as it approached her neatly trimmed pussy, she opened her legs to allow him access. She was already wet.

"God I want you," she cried out as his finger stroked her wet slit. "Take me upstairs and do what you want, I am all yours."

He took her by the hand and led her to her room, she removed her robe and lay on the bed, her legs apart and her wet pussy open and waiting for him.

"Turn over" he said, his voice full of emotion and lust.

He removed his robe and knelt at the edge of the bed. Kneeling over her, his legs either side of her, he started massaging her back, slow but firm strokes towards her bum.

She tried to open her legs, but was unable to do so until he moved, now with his knees either side of one of her legs. He continued the massaging. He was turning her on like she had never been turned on before. Her pussy was soaked as his massaging got lower and lower and he massaged her soft and beautifully proportioned bum. Opening it up he could see her rose bud of her bum opening; was it virginal he wondered?

He knelt down and sniffed the aroma, saw at close hand her openings. He licked her quivering pussy, licking upwards towards her bum.

She shivered in anticipation as he circled her rear entrance with his tongue, gently forcing it in.

"No," she said quietly, "I'm not sure about that."

He stopped and resumed the licking of her pussy.

"Fuck me Chris," she implored, raising herself onto her knees. "Take me now."

He knelt behind her and teased her with his rock hard prick. He trailed it over her wet hole, up towards her rear hole and back.

"Put it in," she pleaded.

He teased her again, amazed at how her rear hole opened, almost in anticipation as the end of his prick trailed precum over her hole.

He would have loved to take her anally, but with no obvious lube, it would be wrong.

He slid his prick towards her pussy, gently opening her lips as he entered her.

"Yes, oh yes!" she cried, forcing her self back against the invasion, feeling him fill her up.

They thrust against each other, unable to keep it slow. The lust mounting as they reached the climax of their act. She moaned and moaned, uncaring of the animal like noises she was making as her orgasm built.

He was grateful there was nobody else in the house, for they would have been woken as she thrust harder and harder against him. He felt her pause and draw breath.

"Yes, don't stop. Harder, yes harder, I am there. I am cumming" she cried as all sense of time was lost and the feelings of the orgasm overtook her.

He knew he wouldn't be long, He quickened his pace as she came down from her peak.

As he felt the tell take signs, she too started moving quickly again. "Again, I am cumming again," she cried as she froze again. This put him over the edge and he too thrust hard and remained perfectly still as he erupted and felt one spurt of cum after another fill her insides.

He withdrew and collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

She also collapsed on her tummy beside him.

"Chris, you will be the death of me. That was fantastic."

"Listen to you," he smiled. "I will be the death of you? I think at my age you will kill me off!"

She punched him playfully as she moved over and hugged him.

"You know where you went with your tongue, and I said no?" she said looking at him, "Why?"

"Why what?" he answered.

"Why would a man want to go there? Isn't the other place good enough?"

"Yes," he replied, "but it's also nice there. Both have to be relaxed, with plenty of lube and a willingness to try," he added.

"I am not sure" she pondered. "I want to try everything with you. I want to learn stuff, but I am not sure about that. I think it will hurt."

"Then it won't happen, but if it's done right, it won't hurt. I assure you."

"You sound quiet the expert" she said lifting her head and slightly mocking him.

"No, sorry don't mean to sound that way. Have read books, seen films."

"And done it?" she interrupted quizzically.

"A few times," he said.

She hugged him. "Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's ok, I am hardly going to be a virgin at my age am I?"

"No."

She kissed him passionately. He kissed back, getting lost in the enjoyment of the act. His hands stroked her body as she reacted to his gentle touch. She moaned as his touch reached her breasts, lingered over her nipples, still hard from the recent activity. He stroked lower, towards her pussy. Losing herself she broke away from the kiss to allow him total freedom to explore her body.

As he explored her soaking wet pussy, their juices cascaded down and along the crack toward her anus. He so wanted to explore it. He teased her perineum. She raised herself.

"Go on, but be gentle," she said knowing what he was thinking.

Taking some juices onto his finger he rubbed her rear hole. She moaned appreciatively.

"Yes, that is nice. Naughty, but nice."

Taking some more juices he again covered her hole, which opened a bit, allowing just the tip of his finger to go in a millimetre or so.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that doesn't hurt."

He got more juices and teased her, nearly getting up to his first knuckle, feeling her want to open up more, but aware he should really have some lubrication.

"That's nice," he said quietly, "but we need more lubrication or I will hurt you." He started to lick her erect clit as she bucked on his finger probing her rear hole. As she bucked down, it got deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh, I like it" she said, "What can we use? I want you right inside me."

"He removed his finger aware of the lack of lubrication. "Olive oil," he suggested. "The real stuff is KY, but I don't suppose."

She leapt off the bed. "There is some in my Mum's cupboard" she shrieked, running to the bathroom and returning with a tube of KY.

She lay down and he poured some KY on his finger rubbing her bum and her entrance. More on his finger and he slowly entered her as he resumed the licking of her clit.

"Oh yes," she cried forcing herself down on his finger. He licked and then started to thrust his finger in and out of her virgin hole. Pausing to put more KY on his finger, he continued exploring her.

"I want you to fuck me there" she cried out as his licking got faster and his fingering got bolder.

He pulled his finger out. "Turn over" he huskily said.

Doing as she was told, he got the KY and covered his erect prick, more around her bum and he told her to relax.

He gently teased her opening, entering her slowly as she remained perfectly still.

"You OK?" he asked

"Yes," she hesitatingly replied. "Don't stop, it's the most amazing feeling."

He did as she asked and slowly entered her until he was fully inside.

Slowly moving out, he nearly came as the lewdness of it and the sight of his prick stretching her turned him on.

He re-entered her, she thrust back, getting into it.

"Oh yes" she moaned. "That is amazing. I feel so full."

He thrust in and out as she met his every movement. He saw her hand move down to her clit. That was it. Seeing her play with herself as he fucked her virgin bum was too much.

"I'm going to cum" he cried. He couldn't hold on. He flooded her with his cum as she played with her clit and also bought herself to a mini orgasm.

He withdrew, enjoying the sight of her extended anus dripping with his cum.

He lay down and Joanne silently turned onto her side and hugged him. "I would never have believed it."

"What?"

"That I would have done that, and enjoyed it. It was amazing. And it didn't hurt either."

"Good," he said kissing her.

They lay together in silence, deep in thought.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked, looking at him straight in the eye. "The last two nights have been amazing, but I know nothing about you, not that that is a problem, but my parents return tomorrow so," she smiled, "its not as if we can come up here and shag with them downstairs!"

"No," he smiled, "that would be a bit awkward. "We can't go to mine either" he added.

"We will have to find somewhere; I think I need some more education," she smiled.

He laughed. "My pleasure, but shouldn't you be with someone your own age?"

"Stop that Chris, that's different, what we have is, I think," she looked at him enquiringly, "total lust and fun."

"I agree," he said thoughtfully.

"I had better go," he said, "before I start another lesson," he added standing up.

"You couldn't if you wanted," she mocked, smiling as she threw a pillow at him.

He was soon dressed, looking at her in her nakedness, wishing he could stay.

"7.06?" she asked.

"7.06," he smiled, "look forward to it."

He left the house, driving home wondering if and when and how they could continue their liaison.

As Joanne lay in bed having similar thoughts, a plan began formulating in her head.