The Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized too late that it was the capsaicin cream he had bought for his grandmother's shingles pain. Capsaicin was the key ingredient in hot chili peppers and worked by overwhelming the nerve endings with a burning sensation. It was definitely not intended for use on the sensitive skin of the genitals.

Joe thought he would be able to take it at first, but every time he thought the burning pain couldn't get any worse it seemed to double. He screamed for her to take it off, and Mistress Karen did towel it off. Nonetheless, the pain continued until Joe felt like there was a blowtorch melting his balls. As he writhed in agony, she said, "Gee Teddy, I thought you understood what that was. After all, you bought it." Joe could barely hear her words through the pain as the burning burrowed deep into his nerves. "It's a chemical reaction, and we'll just have to let it run its course," she said. "Not to worry though, it will wear off in an hour or two."

As Joe's mind shrank into a glowing coal of red hot agony, he could just hear Mistress Karen say, "You didn't hire me to be your grandmother's companion Teddy. She hired me to be your Mistress. Where did you think I got all these wonderful toys? Your grandfather was her slave, and now you're mine."

12