The Company Ch. 02

Story Info
A demon fights for his mate.
987 words
4.61
35.4k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers

I watched as Jonathon took in everything Michael was saying, his face growing meaner with each gruesome detail. Jonathon's eyes turned a deep red before finally blacking out completely, which is never a good sign if truth be told. When Michael had finished explaining Marie's condition, Jonathon and I excused ourselves to discuss a plan of action.

"I want you as team captain of course, I trust you with everything that makes me who I am. And a majority of my being is lying in that bed in a coma."

He spoke through his teeth as he pointed towards Marie's sleeping form. His eyes flashed an eerie mixture of red and black before returning to their natural brown color.

"As I said, you are to lead the team and find him. He will regret ever touching her when I am finished. I want him found as soon as possible and I want him alive." His voice cracked as he whispered, "Bring him to me Ryan, he needs to pay."

With that said, the powerful demon mystified before my eyes to his quarters to reflect on the days' events. It pained me to see the hurt on his face as he gazed at Marie with such love that she doesn't even know exist yet. It must suck to love someone with all you have from a distance, them not even knowing you live and breathe for them alone. But Jonathon is persistent and patient, he deserves his mate after so long.

I've lost count of how many wars he and I have fought beside each other in, the same goes for how many years we've spent roaming the earth searching for the meaning of our lives.

I had felt his pain and excitement when his dreams began, leading him to the one he would forever love. I watched as he spent years searching for the brown haired angel that dominated his dreams, only to be heartbroken when he found her with someone else.

And now, I watch as he plans to kill the one stupid enough to hurt her and I gather my troops to hunt the very same bastard down. I gathered my group of men together in the dinning hall and shouted out orders, well aware that this night would end in death. When all the men were gone, executing their designated duties, I made my way to the streets to carry out my task.

----Jonathon----

My eyes grew heavy as I watched Marie sleep. My anger had gotten the best of me today and had ultimately worn my body out. I felt myself drift off in the chair beside her bed, not able to pull myself away from her.

My heart drops as I take in my surroundings. I'm somewhere in a park chasing after Marie.

"You can't catch me! Come on slow poke!"

I laugh as I quickly realize that my brown haired beauty is excited and playful. I hear giggling and watch as someone grabs her around the waist and pulls her to the ground while she laughs even harder, hiding her face in the chest of a man. I can't see who the man is, but I can see as if I am him. Marie looks up and the smile on her face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I instantly return her smile with my own, matching her enthusiasm but for a different reason.

Her long hair cascades down, creating a veil of sorts as she leans in and softly kisses me on the lips. Now I'm beginning to get pissed off, who is this man and why is she kissing him?!?

"That was so much fun! Thank you again, I haven't had this much fun in years. Can we go on the swings before we leave?"

Marie's eyes meet 'mine' as 'I' lean in for a kiss.

"Of course we can baby. This is your day, so anything you want to do."

We walk hand-in-hand to the swing set and when she climbs into a swing, I pull her seat back for one last kiss before letting go and letting her soar through the air laughing like a child. I feel happy but hesitant because of the unknown man in this dream. I watch happily as Marie jumps from the swing and lands perfectly on her feet.

"Are you ready to go baby? I bet the babies miss us as much as we miss them."

Her eyes light up as she grabs my hand, "You've made me the happiest woman in the world. You know that don't you? There's no better husband than you. I love you Jonathon."

Her lips met mine just before I awoke from the dream in a cold sweat.

So it had really been me in the dream! A smile drew on my face as I carefully grabbed the fragile hand that held my cold heart so securely and kissed each knuckle.

Husband. Babies. Love. It all felt so right and I wanted it more than ever.

Soon my love, you will love me soon. And it will be my duty and pleasure to make you the happiest woman who ever walked this earth. That, is a promise I will do anything to keep.

I couldn't help but smile as I thought of Marie pregnant with my babies. Her round belly stretched tight to hold them, and my hands caressing her skin as we both grinned like a well fed kitten. It was meant to be, I've known it for two decades now but this dream has solidified it that much more.

"I'll be back Marie. Please fight this for us, I need you love. Michael is here with you, so don't be afraid."

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before slipping from the room to my study. There is much to do before the troops return with my new toy.

KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers