The Company Ink

Story Info
Where you dip your pen is your own business, unless...
1.4k words
3.72
39k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus first met Christine when he was assigned under her 12 weeks ago. He started out in an ad agency in New York City as an advertisement designer and she was his editor. Being fairly young and naïve, she flirted with him to get him motivated. Her efforts backfired when his thoughts drifted back to Christine instead of his work. Secretly, she found a home in the back of his head, along with most men in the office, or at least the straight ones anyway.

Everyone thought her to be quite gorgeous. Tanned, olive-colored skin graced her along with elegant black hair, soft, sweet brown eyes, and teeth made from mother of pearl. That was just the face; a classical sculptor could have crafted the body, it was so ideal. A sizeable bosom graced her along with an hourglass figure including well-proportioned hips and a supple ass. The legs could kill a man if he saw too much of them. And many of her endowments stayed with her even after she was tossed out of the modeling business. Fortunately for her, a friend brought her to the advertising business, the unseen cousin of modeling. How unfortunate for the public, they would never get to see her. Her physical beauty tempted many men, but drove Marcus to new heights.

Remarkably, she asked him to drop off one of his late projects at her apartment so she could review it before the deadline. It was here that he discovered that she lived right across the street from him, her apartment being one level below his. He had an ideal opportunity to get closer to her than anyone else at the office. So he took to observing her by night. He even bought expensive binoculars from which he would observe her every action. Marcus especially relished the moments when she would dress and undress, oblivious to big brother's watchful eye and enlarging organ. She would put on a show in her mirror, tossing her hair back over her shoulders, practicing her enticing walk, while performing her coquettish laugh, for which she was renowned for and envied for at the office. She still thought she belonged on the modeling runway; the mirror was her audience.

But no one at the office claimed to have conquered her, any man would be foolish to keep such an experience to himself. Could it be that she was already involved with some lucky man or woman? Marcus thought of it, but he had never seen any visitor come into her apartment, nor had he seen her leave for more than an hour at a time. By all opinions, she seemed to be something of a recluse. "Well," he thought to himself, "we'll just have to change that."

An opportunity arose in his twelfth week at the advertising firm. Something her could not pass up. One night, he noticed that she had left her door unlocked when she went to bed. In his mind, he created the perfect alibi. Earlier in the day, he had to drop off another late assignment to her apartment. The guard to her building remembered him from a previous visit when he stopped to chat about... what else, but Christine? Since the guard was still on duty, Marcus would tell him that he forgot to give her part of his project, and since it was late, he would just slip it under the door.

Marcus quickly grabbed some chloroform he had stashed from his college days, a present from a miscreant friend in the chemistry department, and soaked a rag with the stuff. Then he dressed himself in some discreet clothes, forgettable, but not so suspicious as a cat burglar's all-black attire. He then grabbed some gloves and a copy of his project, and he was off to climb the Mount Everest of sexy coworkers.

The guard was not a problem. Even though Marcus was more nervous than the first time he had sex, he still acted believably enough to get by without delay. Then, on with the gloves and into her apartment he went. He left the papers by the door and crept into the entryway. He had a perfect map of her home in his head from the many hours of observing her from his apartment. One left turn and it was the room adjacent to the entryway. He turned the doorknob slowly, and then quietly slid his body through the narrow opening. Even though it was dark, he could still see how tastefully her apartment was decorated, something reminiscent of a Saracen palace, and she was its lovely inhabitant. Marcus moved without making a sound to her bedside. He retrieved the rag. Carefully, he held it over her nose and mouth for a few seconds and removed it. Her gentle snores turned to a hushed breathing.

Success was in sight. He quickly undid his pants, opened his shirt, and slid his slender frame on top of her. Marcus pulled back the cover to find that she had done half the work for him; she was completely naked, lying on her back. Her breasts exposed and vulnerable, her manifestation of pleasure, radiated off heat between her legs. He could see how perfect she kept her body; there were no imperfections of any sort, and she had waxed a few days before. With enough time spent marveling at her body, he began the most difficult, yet rewarding part of his escapade.

The gloves acted not only as a way to keep fingerprints off any surfaces, but also provided a smooth surface to caress his helpless partner. He started with the clavicle and the shoulder, slowly working his way down to her breasts. Marcus was careful to not apply too much pressure to the breast, lest he caused her pain. They filled his hand, and with his thumb, he rubbed the nipple, bringing it to a stand. He leant over her and gently began to suck the magnificent thing, He toyed with it with his tongue, bathing it until lost it's hard, statue figure, at which point, he grabbed it with his teeth. Nothing too hard, he couldn't leave any marks or bruising. He started with the outer rim, where the nipple met the normal skin, and raked it with his incisors towards the center. When he had the tiniest nub between his teeth, he gently pulled on it, lifting the skin into a cone shape. When he could go no further, he released it. It was then he realized that he still had another breast to tend to.

While he cared for the neglected sibling, Marcus's right hand found her navel. With his finger pointed towards her feet, he guided his hand down her stomach and pelvis, looking for that mystifying cleft. When he found the outer folds of skin, he spread them aside, looking for the small twist of flesh in which he could manipulate. With his thumb working it, he used his middle and ring finger to enter her, and find the other spot of sensation. He kept those two fingers on her inner wall closest to him, when he noticed that his work became much easier. She unwittingly lubricated the fingers of his gloves to the point where a drip began to slide down the glove. He knew she was warmed up enough. He pulled back his fingers and thumb, applying pressure to her sensory locations as he did. With his hand free, he lapped up the excess moisture on his glove, a present of nectar from the goddess. Now it was time to make his grand entrance.

Marcus thrust his enlarged organ into Christine and began the slow, methodical pumps with his hips. His manhood snugly fit into her waiting aperture. She recoiled from each thrust, with each one being more intense that the last. He even made sure to graze the sensitive parts inside of her so they would finish together. Even though his breathing labored, he moved close to Christine, his mouth hovering an inch above her neck, one hand slowly massaging her left breast until the nipple stood erect. He began to nuzzle her neck with his lips and finally kissed just below the ear. Her head tilted away from Marcus's face and secreted a slow moan of pleasure.

She was waking up! How long had he been at this? How much did she realize? Should he give her more chloroform? Yes, but quickly... there wasn't much time! Marcus looked, and then reached for the rag at the nearby nightstand, but he clumsily knocked it to the floor. It was then that her hand touched his face, her palm guided his face back towards hers. Startled, he almost lost the erection, if it were not for his ultimate proximity to the amazing goddess.

"Next time you do this," she said "leave the lights in your apartment off when you spy on me. I want to be really surprised."