The Company Party

Story Info
Wife starts to steam at the company Christmas party.
960 words
82.7k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was beginning to wind down a bit.

I was watching her on the dance floor with one of her young coworkers. Bob loves to party. And it was no secret that he was trying to fuck his way through every married women in the building. He considered them easy and safe.

The dj had everyone cranked up dancing to a frenzied beat, and as I watched, Joann never took her eyes off him, devouring every inch of his body with them. She seemed to be paying particular attention to the area just below the beltline. When the song ended and suddenly changed to a slow song, she wasted no time in moving in close, draping her arms over his shoulders, her face against his neck. I was a bit surprised to see his hands drop to her gorgeous ass ad pull her hips tight against his. I was even more surprised to see her grind back against him. They must have felt invisible in the darkened room, because the next thing I see is his hand slip under her skirt and hers go for the bulge in his slacks. Their eyes locked, and their lips followed in a long, steamy kiss there on the dance floor. It was so hot, I was starting to get hard just watching. The song ended, and the finally managed to detach themselves and Joann walked back to the table where we'd been sitting. All the chairs were taken, so I gladly pulled her onto my lap. We were doing the last minute chat as everyone was getting ready to leave. I thought, this would be a good opportunity to see if that really just happened. I slipped my hand under her skirt, inching my way up. She was wet. Not just wet, dripping. As my fingers approached her wet lips, she parted her legs under the table to allow access. A finger slid easily inside. I really can't imagine how she was able to carry on a conversation as I fucked her with my fingers and massaged her clit, but she hung in there.

Finally, time to go, we made our way out to the parking lot, I said, "have fun"?

"Mmmm Hmmm..." she replied. "His cock was soooo hard!"

She looked down at my crotch and smiled. Reaching her hand down, feeling my own bulge and said, "just like this...."

I opened the door for her and walked around to the drivers side, getting in, starting the engine. "I'm just going to let some of the crowd thin out before we go."

She reached over, placing her hand on my now throbbing cock, and started to stroke it through the fabric. I pulled her face close to mine and placed my own long, steamy lingering kiss on those gorgeous lips. The windows defrosted, most other guests already gone, I put the car into drive and pulled out onto the road. It's Early December, after midnight, on a dark country road. We have about a 20 minute ride to get home. You okay? She says.

"Yeah, baby, I'm fine."

"Good" she says with one of those looks, and proceeds to unzip my fly and undo my belt, setting my hard, throbbing cock free. She lightly trails her fingertips up and down the shaft, around the head... wrapping her little fingers around the shaft, stroking...


She lowers her head, and I feel her wet lips engulf the knob that is the head of my cock. Sliding her mouth slowly up and down the length, alternately sucking softly, then sucking just the head as her hand pumps the shaft.

We're about a mile from home, but I say, "baby, I can't take any more of this, I'm gonna cum..."

"Stop the car right now!" she says.

I stop in the middle of the road, she release the seat latch on the driver's seat, the seat slams back, she puts the back in recline position, and in what seems like one smooth motion throws her leg over and slides her dripping pussy onto my throbbing shaft. Just a couple of strokes and the headlights of a car come around the corner behind us. I realize we're right in front of the neighbors house, so I put the car in drive, and almost lying down, and her impaled on my rigid pole, pull into the driveway. As the car passes, Joann rolls off to the side, I jump out, going around to her side open the door, and turn her sideways, legs out of the car, drop to my knees and slip my tongue into her delicious wet pussy. I don't know if I've ever seen her as wet, before or since. I slip a finger into her, going directly for her special spot and suck on her clit with my lips as I lick with the tip of my tongue, almost immediately, her thighs tighten around my head and she starts to shake, saying "fuck me! I need you to fuck me right now! I want that cock deep inside me!"

I pull her from the car, bending her over the front fender, slide my throbbing rod deep. I start to fuck her hard, thrusting deep inside with every stroke. I doesn't take long before I'm ready to explode, driving hard with three or four thrusts, pumping my hot cum inside her with each thrust, finally, one last hard thrust, collapsing above her, sated...

As I pull out and see her lying on the car, her shaved pussy glistening with cum in the moonlight, I can't resist leaning down, licking up her inner thighs, along the slit of her dripping lips... giving her a long, deep kiss as I escort her back into the car...

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cold

well writen but to quick to the end -- could have drawn it out more -- hell i didnt even get wet

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Enjoyed the story but...

Very erotic but I must agree with the previous poster who pointed out the shift in tenses. That's a no-no, and it damaged the quality of the writing.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 16 years ago
Excellent! Very sexy!

Very well written and incredibly steamy! Very hot!! Thanks and keep posting. (Ingnore the losers who keep trashing this genre.....they are just jealous!)

10+

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tense change intentional

Not a bad story. Could happen. I see the past tense as him remembering what happened before they left the party and got into the car.

Made sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Change of tense

You changed half way through from past tense to present tense. Watch your grammar.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories