The Company Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy there," he whispered to her, gathering her up into his arms and carrying her away from the bar. He gently set her down in one of the leather chairs, and quickly took off his jacket to drape around her shoulders, covering her torn blouse.

Sarah sat there stunned, shaking from the shock of what had just happened.

She saw James pull out his cell and speak a few short sentences before he turned his attention to her.

"Security will be here soon to take him away. He won't get away with this."

"I didn't know, I didn't realize..." Sarah stammered out. Her mind was in a jumble. She thought it had been her, her naivety, her stupidity for falling so fast. She had hated herself for months. But to come face to face with who Will truly was... She starting sobbing as the turmoil of the evening caught up to her.

"It's not your fault," James said reading her mind. "He hurt you and I'm sorry he tried to hurt you again."

He gently sat down beside her and gathered her in his arms. "I know you might think I have no right to say this, but you're safe now. I can get you help, I can protect you. It's late and you are in shock. I'll order you a room here, you can clean up and I'll get you some food. Then you need to rest."

Sarah looked up at him, her trained response kicking in. "No, I'm fine I just need to get home."

"No, you're not fine. And there is no way I'm letting you go home alone right now. You need someone to take care of you after what that bastard did."

"But you don't even know me, why would you help me?" Sarah protested weakly, knowing that right now just getting out of this room and having someone care for her was exactly want she needed.

And that somehow she did feel safe with James.

James gave her a tender smile and wrapped his arms tighter around her, "Because it's Christmas and you look like you could use a Merry Christmas."

Slowly he unwrapped his arms from her and stood in front of her and offered her his hand. "Let me take care of you."

And Sarah, feeling the fear that had built up inside her melt away just a bit, accepted his hand and let him lead her away into safety.

12