The Company President’s Driver

Story Info
A young widower and adulterous wife play on Wednesdays.
7.6k words
4.54
30.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

For five years chief accountant Radford Hart had been on call as the president's driver when the president met VIPs at the airport and returned them there. Occasionally the president and driver would take the VIPs to the Kempthorne Alpine Resort and stay overnight.

The president Luke King was a self-drive guy so the company didn't employ a chauffer for Luke although he was entitled to one. Radford didn't find the task onerous. It got him out of the office and he often learned things of interest from the conversations and had made some quite lucrative investments on the stock market as a result of picking up on confidential information.

Radford's wife of eighteen months had died five years ago and he continued living alone. The 35-year-old had been rather pleased when a few months after Kathy's death in a road accident Luke had suggested he take on the additional responsibility of occasional driver. Luke had correctly thought Radford was free at home to come and go as he pleased and that was useful because sometimes the flights inconveniently left after midnight or arrived as early as 5:00 am and Radford would have no problem staying away overnight. Luke was aware Radford had a strong PA and would remain in phone contact so work disruption would be minimal.

Radford agreed and was astonished to be told he'd receive company paid travel and accommodation to a maximum of $10,000 a year in compensation for making himself available. In the past four years the occasional driver had been on a train trip across Canada, on a cruise from San Francisco to Alaska, two weeks' vacation in the Caribbean and soon he'd be off to game parks in southern Africa.

Taking a coffee break, Radford was called to the president's office. Liz showed him in.

"Come in Radford there is someone I'd like you to meet. This is my wife Arlene. You'll recall I went off and quietly remarried four months ago.

"Yes, hi Mrs King."

She laughed, shook his hand and said, "Call me Arlene please."

Radford was surprised. Luke was almost sixty and Arlene looked no older than forty (good guess, she turned out to be thirty-nine).

"We have a special request Radford. Are you able to drop everything and drive Arlene to Clare? She wants to buy some pottery. I was taking her but now have an urgent meeting with two directors from Braccio and Laurence."

"Yes it would be a pleasure. I can be ready to leave in five minutes."

"Great, come back here to collect Arlene. Use your company card for lunch."

Luke always sat in the back even without other passengers so when Radford opened the back door Arlene said, "Thank you but I'll sit with you."

"This is very nice," said Radford. "Clare is such a pretty town."

"I don't know it. I come from Phoenix. I'm the daughter of one of Luke's ex-wife's friends."

"Oh how interesting."

She laughed and said she bet that had him thinking but Radford continued smoothly that Clare was a riverside town with a dozen established potters including a couple of international repute.

"So I heard."

An hour and a half later Luke nosed the black Cadillac into a parking lot and they walked over to a coffee house.

"That was a very pleasant trip. You converse easily."

He smiled lightly and thanked here and said the charming company helped.

Arlene ordered coffee and a mini muffin and Radford ordered just coffee.

"Is that why you look so trim?"

"Ditto," he said and she surprised by pointing to her breasts and saying, "Apart from these."

He said quickly the café had a good atmosphere and she just smiled.

"Are you looking to buy anything in particular?"

"Yes a dish to sit on a stand on a sideboard, darkish blue preferably, and something to stand on the floor just inside the front door."

"Jessica London for blue contemporary platters and Crafthouse for big urns, jugs and art with a North African influence."

"Ah, you know pottery?"

"My mom is a potter and was one before I was born. I was the only kid at elementary who had a pottery pencil case."

Arlene laughed, a fingers touching her throat. That induced Radford to glance at her breasts and when he looked up she was watching him.

They lunched two hours later on the deck outside the main restaurant, under an umbrella. The river flowed between the piles beneath them.

"This is very romantic," Arlene said.

"Yes are you a romantic type?"

"Yes I'm a romantic person and it has gotten me into trouble a couple of times. I was responsible for Luke's divorce but he'd appreciate you keeping that to yourself."

"Yes of course."

"Aren't you going to ask what I did to wreck that marriage?"

"No, it's romantic to guess."

She laughed and finished her wine. He filled her glass and took none himself.

"Does the wine not appeal?"

"Yes it's lovely but I'm driving professionally today and driving you safely is my priority."

"Ohmigod how romantic."

"I'd call it prudent."

"Ah spoken like a chief accountant."

"Are you flirting with me Arlene?"

"Ohmigod that's rather direct. Yes."

Radford looked at her briefly and then sipped some water.

"Are you going to tell me not to flirt with you?"

"No."

"Oooh. So you like it?"

"Yes but I would prefer not to be questioned about it."

Arlene sighed and brushed crumbs, real or imagined, from her chest. When Radford looked up from her breasts she was looking at him so he said she had another hour to shop, longer if she wanted it."

"I'm ready to go now. This is very personal."

"Go on."

"Have you ever committed adultery, er, knowingly?"

"No but I guess there is a first time for most things. Now on the way through town I'll make a stop and show you something."

They stopped and walked across to a boutique riverside hotel. Radford asked the receptionist if Mrs Walsh was available.

"I'm sorry Mrs Walsh went home for lunch."

"Could you give my companion and I a quick look at the honeymoon suite if it's available."

"Yes sir, please follow me ma'am."

They went up to the next floor and entered the room at the northern end of the passage facing across the river.

"Oh how amazing... it is so beautiful," Arlene cried.

They were looking at a very old four-poster bed and the entire room was freshly decorated in Victorian style. The view across the river was magnificent.

As they drove off Arlene asked, "Why did you take me to that room?"

"Just in case you ever decided your marriage required a boost."

"Is that the only reason?"

"The only reason I'm declaring, yes."

Arlene laughed, "You are a naughty man Mr Hart."

They drove in silence for a couple of minutes, both probably thinking about that room.

"Luke told me your wife died tragically."

"Yes."

"Did you take her to that room?"

"We looked at it but she said it was too dreary for her. She was lovely but not romantic in that historical sense. Kathy was a very modern woman, she painted."

"Have you kept any?"

"Yes, thirteen of them that didn't sell for various reasons and two were never finished. I'll never sell them."

"I think that's romantic," Arlene said and reached across and touched Radford's shoulder gently.

The drive home ended without incident and when Radford dropped off Arlene at her home and carried the big urn to the front door for her she farewelled him with a quick kiss to his cheek.

Back in his office Radford called Luke and said he'd returned and he though Mrs King had enjoyed herself.

"Very good. Yes she called me and said she had a great day. Were you not invited to call her Arlene?"

"Yes I now call her Arlene. She is a lovely woman Luke. You must be proud of her."

"I am. Well thank you."

A couple of days later Luke dropped in for a brief chat and when leaving said, "Arlene has asked could I assign you to take her somewhere every Wednesday and lunch somewhere beyond the city. I think that's a great idea."

Radford appeared uncomfortable. "That is not a business-related duty Luke."

"I'm aware of that," Luke said somewhat stiffly. "It's not an order so don't bother. Arlene hasn't been here long enough to make friends and..."

"In that case it would be a pleasure to take Arlene to new places and to revisit places she admires. This will encourage me to take a closer interest in our hinterland."

"Well said Radford. I won't mention to her you were hesitant."

In bed that night Radford almost shocked himself by picturing Arlene in the back seat of the Caddy, nude. He wasn't too shocked to reach for his growing erection.

Radford was trim, slightly built and kept reasonable fit from cycling on cycle tracks three times a week and was quite fastidious about what he ate and only drank liquor moderately. He didn't smoke, kept his thatch of curly brown hair trimmed every three weeks and had a degree in English literature as well as in business administration so his interests were wide and couth. He figured he was the perfect social companion for Mrs King whose husband was pleasant but overweight, slouched and drank far too much and reveled in relating foul jokes even in the presence of women although then they'd never be more than slightly foul jokes. But he was always funny. Yes Luke had great humor and as a person he was generous.

As Radford stroked his dick he moved into thinking deeply about the not particularly attractive Mrs King, a brunette with incredibly dark green eyes that seemed to shine. Her skin looked great but her nose was slightly hooked and she had a small mouth and her teeth were uneven, compensated though by very full lips. Ah yes, when those lips were slightly parted... Radford stroked faster.

Arlene had worn a conservative dress the only time Radford had seen her. It had been loose and long so not too much of her body had been apparent but she was slim and her ankles were trim as were her lower legs.

Although the dress was conservative, the neck was low cut to expose good cleavage and the breasts themselves looked firm and powerful although that had to be crap-thinking, he grinned, because they were in a bra designed to give that effect and the thought was absurd anyway because breasts contained neither bone nor muscle.

Mrs King's breasts now figured hugely in Radford's mind but he pulled his now fast-jerking hand away to reach for a towel. "Fuck," he groaned and turned over to try to go to sleep. He wondered what books Arlene read. Perhaps she might like to borrow something from his huge home library but then her predecessor may have left books behind and Luke probably read more than books of smutty jokes.

Mrs King with her lovely tits.

And wistful smile.

Yeah, don't forget that almost enigmatic smile she displayed at times during quite moments and even when she appeared to be thinking about something he'd said.

Ooooooh. She looked certain to be a great fuck.

Yes, Mrs King was the most interesting woman he'd encountered socially for a very long time.

"You are yummy Mrs King," Radford yawned.

* * *

Returning from the bathroom and finding Luke rolled over and already sleep, although it was only 9:20 Arlene frowned. It was the wine with dinner and the whisky afterwards that made him fall asleep, not the sex. Radford Hart would not go to sleep...

Arlene was startled. How the hell had Radford's name come up?

That was interesting. Since going to Clare with him on Wednesday she'd thought of him a little, wondering if he would become a friend. So far she'd found it difficult making friends in this city. She wondered if her southern accent was to blame. She showered and sprayed under her armpits.

Arlene shook in her silent giggle.

Well this Radford guy had been a huge surprise. When Luke had said something had come up and he couldn't take her to Clare she'd felt like stamping her foot rather than slapping him, simply because she was not a violent person. Then dear Luke said he'd ask his chief accountant to take her.

Well the guy turned out to be a total surprise... quite a wow actually. She'd been expecting an old guy with a bent back and wearing glasses and practically wheezing. But no, Luke had excelled himself. She even had the outrageous thought of removing her panties, um, just in case. Well she often joked to herself like that but during their almost five hours together, and having Radford Hart doing the most unexpected thing by showing her that bridal room, Arlene found herself thinking of being on that bed with him.

Yawning and fluffing her pillow, Arlene turned on to her sleeping side and wondered if she and Radford would ever do it. She was a few months away from turning forty and had been sexually active for twenty years and had no plans to slow down. She had 19-year-old twins, now college freshmen, from her first marriage, so what would Radford think of that? It hadn't worried Luke who had two children from the first of his three marriages and he wasn't looking to have more. Did Radford want a child? Or did he have one? If he wanted Arlene to bear it for him he could be out of luck; she was, on the cusp of being past it, though occasionally some women older than forty conceive and birthed normally.

Arlene fell asleep unbothered about having such random thoughts. It was how her mind worked and she had no real thought about having sex with Radford or anyone else but Luke for that matter and she certainly had no wish to be pregnant again.

Next morning she asked Luke to change his mind about not wanting her to go to work.

"There is no need, we have oodles of money and I'd like you to continue with your writing. Just having two novels published barely rates you as an author.

"But writing hour after hour each day with nothing in between until you are home at the weekends makes my life rather boring, although the weekends are great and I love it when you arrive home early on working days."

"Yes, yes. I understand."

"Do you?"

"Christ Arlene, get off my back. I have that dispute with Feldman and Co to try to settle today; if it goes to court we could loose."

As soon as Luke arrived at the office he called Arlene.

"Look darling I was a little uptight this morning. I am sympathetic about you being cooped up five days a week by yourself and accept you are having difficult making friends and that's my fault because many people we know resent me dumping Irene for a woman they have found out through gossip is her best friend's daughter."

"They'll get over that in time."

"Yes, I'm sure you are right. I must go but listen, what say I assign Radford and the car to you each Wednesday from say 11:00 as that will allow him to get some work done and arrange backup to handle anything coming up later in the day that can't be deferred."

Arlene's heart almost stopped beating. She thought she must not sound eager about such an arrangement. "I suppose that would be okay. I have no problem if you wish to rotate Radford with other drivers."

"No, Radford is the person I trust as a driver. Just make sure he keeps his hands off you."

"Luke!"

"Oh god, sorry darling. You must have known I was joking."

"No I didn't. That was an awful thing to say."

"I know and I do apologize. Kiss-kiss, I'm off. We'll go out to dinner tonight baby."

"I'd really like that Luke and I'm becoming use to that Wednesday diversion. It might work"

"I hope so. Bye darling."

Arlene's mouth gaped. God her husband was giving her the opportunity to get her mouth around Radford's dick. It was unlikely to happen but there was nothing to stop her thinking about it. She raced off to rewrite a long passage about a sexual encounter. When she'd read it yesterday she'd felt like yawning because it was so flat. She was now fired up and would re-write it.

* * *

Radford drove up to find his tour passenger waiting on the patio outside the front door. She had her hair down, sunshades perched above her forehead and was wearing a short, tight and low-cut dress that even showed the curve of her belly. Each breast looked much more than a good handful. He felt his dick stir.

"Good morning Mrs King.

Mrs King pouted and said, "I'm not moving from her until you revert to calling me Arlene."

Radford jumped out smiling. "Come around Arlene and I'll hold your door open for you."

"Thank you. Could you please remove your suit jacket and tie and toss them in the back seat. I wish our relationship to be informal."

"As you wish. You look lovely."

"Oh thanks. Spring is in the air and I felt the need to dress lighter. You may notice my legs look rather good, or so I'm told."

Radford said politely no he hadn't noticed. His passenger tossed her head and sniffed disapprovingly. When she bent down to sit before swinging her legs into the car Radford saw the tight ass and playfully thought about biting it. Well it was her fault, drawing his attention to her body... it was almost as if she was giving him permission to... well, whatever.

When he got in he pretended not to notice her dress hem halfway up her thighs but when he was attending to his seatbelt she pulled the hem down. The day driving through woods and grasslands and stopping for lunch at an indifferent town with indifferent cafes with indifferent food passed uneventfully and this time Arlene too only had one glass of wine. Did that mean she was adjusting to him? A nice thought he grinned.

"What are you thinking?"

"About your legs."

That had just come out. No way would he tell her the thought she might be adjusting to him. No woman would want to hear such a thought and neither would the boss like hearing it repeated to him.

She giggled and said she would show him her legs when they returned to the car.

She didn't of course and he respected her for that omission.

The returned homewards and he discovered she was a writer and she was both astonished and pleased to learn of his interest in literature. Luke didn't mention his BA is English Lit.

In the driveway she said without fanfare, "I'll kiss you a thank you in here. No need to send the neighbors into a spin."

Radford offered a cheek but she turned his head and kissed him on the lips, a soft and cool very short touch of lips. Radford's brain signaled extra blood be pumped to his dick and he wondered where extra blood was rushing to what parts in her. He really didn't know much about women, did he? Well there always was time to find out. The act of pumping semen into a hole was, by itself, as exciting as gargling, well something like that.

"Don't get out; and thank you again. I really enjoy your company."

"You are okay too."

God that was so inadequate but he was pleased to see her smile. She knew she'd impressed him.

When Radford reported in that Arlene was home safely Luke didn't indicate she'd called. "Good, I'm busy. Are you willing to continue this arrangement?"

"Yes."

"Good," and Luke cut the call.

Radford's PA entered his office and reported on the two calls she'd taken for him while he was away. Sylvia stood reading from her notebook with a hand on her stomach, fingers spread wide. Radford supposed this was a signal she wanted to have sex with him because she never adopted that pose whenever other people were around. But his deputy was already fucking Mrs Sylvia Jones so why should he? Didn't the silly woman know she was married?

Three Wednesdays later something happened. When he called at the house Arlene was dressed for a picnic and wearing a long soft unbuttoned coat and under that wore a striped halter-top and striped shorts and scuffs. Then Radford saw the picnic hamper so opened the trunk.

"Spring is really in the air," she smiled and then looked to the sky anxiously because cloud was rolling over. The sky was darkening and there was nothing they could do about that.

Radford placed the hamper in the trunk and also placed his jacket and tie there. A rug with a waterproof under lining was already in the trunk.