The Company Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,740 Followers

My eyes registered some movement; the other three men were standing around us, sporting hard cocks, waiting in turn for a blowjob!

Still kneeling, I felt depraved, as I took it in turns sucking and licking all four cocks, for five or six minutes. I loved it, as I compared the different shapes and sizes; Warren’s was very similar to my husbands, but Luc was huge, bigger and thicker than, even, Ken, perhaps 9 inches long! I couldn’t wait to feel it inside me. “That’s enough,” Ken took charge, “get on the bed, and show us what we brought you here for!” With a huge smile on my face, I stood up and removed my bra, Luc couldn’t wait, and moved forward to lick my tits, my nipples were so hard, it hurt when he sucked them! Ken tapped him on the arm, and pointed me to the bed. I climbed on, lay on my back, raised my legs in the air, and slowly peeled my panties off, keeping my legs together. When they were off, I spread my legs, exposing my soaking wet, neatly trimmed, fanny for them to see.

“Look at that cunt!” Warren gasped, “It looks like it’s on fire!”

Luc laughed, “It is too wet to be on fire!” “Who’s going first?” Warren asked. “It’s only fair that our guest should take the honours,” and pushed Luc forward. Without any graces, he slid his massive ebony cock into my sopping hole, and started frantically fucking me. I was in Heaven, with my knees pulled up by his sides, as I tossed my head from side to side while he banged away, filling me full of his black meat. “Oh. That’s so good,” I moaned, “Fuck me. Fuck me hard! Yes! Fuck me with your massive cock!” I squealed. Jean Yves climbed beside my head and offered me his cock; I opened my mouth for him to push it in. It went right to the back of my throat, his hairy balls slapping against my chin. All I could do was let them fuck me at both ends. I had an image of Rob barging in and catching me, being fucked by two black men; I didn’t know whether he would have a heart attack or a wank!

At the sight of me sucking Jean Yves, Luc speeded up and splashed his thick cream into my womb. As he pulled out, I concentrated on my blowjob, sucking and licking the knob, making his body shake! Unable to stop himself, he held my head and shot his load into my mouth; it was hot and bittersweet. I hadn’t even let Ken come in my mouth. Never mind, Rob, my husband. As it slid over my tongue and down my throat, I found myself enjoying the taste, my hand wandered down to my clit, which was throbbing. With my legs still wide apart, I frigged myself to a wonderful orgasm.

As I wiped the spunk from my mouth, I looked up to see Warren standing next to the bed, rubbing his cock; we smiled at each other. Holding my ankles he lifted my stocking clad legs, and placed them on his shoulders. His stubby cock went in with ease, after two or three thrusts; he leaned forward, pushing my legs back, onto my shoulders. The position, and his thick cock, was making it hard for me to breathe, I screwed my face. “I think she likes a bit of pain!” I heard Kens’ voice, “Ask her if she likes it.”

Warren did as he was told, “ Do you like it? Do you like it when I fuck you this way?” “Yes! Yes!” I answered, through gritted teeth. His thrusts became faster and harder, “Does it hurt, when I fuck you?” he asked, “Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!” I screamed. He responded, by fucking me so hard, I thought that his balls were inside too! With a series of grunts he emptied his balls, filling me with more lovely spunk. When he pulled out, he gently guided my legs back to their normal position. My stomach was aching, but my fanny felt like it really was on fire.

“Turn over, get on all fours!” Ken ordered me.

Slowly, I rolled over, and placed the pillows under my aching tummy, preparing myself for what was to come next. My bottom, which was framed by the stockings and suspenders, was pointing towards him.

“What do you want now?” he asked, for all to hear.

“Fuck my arse!” I replied, spreading my legs for him, “What? We didn’t hear you?” he laughed, as he asked again. Smiling at the thought of what he was about to do to me, in front of three strangers, I shouted, “Fuck my arse! Fill my arse full of your spunk! Fuck me now! Fuck me!” The combination of him regularly fucking my arse and the spunk, from my fanny, made him slide in with the greatest of ease. I no longer grunted when we did this, as I was so stretched. It felt like a normal fuck, only dirtier! As Ken fucked my arse, I sucked Luc’s cock, which was as hard as before. It didn’t take Ken long to fire his juice, filling me with even more sperm.

When he pulled out, Luc decided he would ‘ try of my brown hole’, and moved behind me. Although Ken had stretched my hole, Luc’s cock felt as if it would tear me in two. It was only half way in and I was wriggling and squirming, trying to accommodate it all. Luc laughed as he gripped my hips.

“Stay still, and it won’t hurt so much,” Ken shouted. “That’s easy for you to say!” I shouted back, “Nobody’s trying to shove a salami up your arse, are they?” The men all laughed. After a minute or so, Luc managed to get all of his cock inside, completely filling my back passage. Once he had found a rhythm that I liked, we fucked like crazy for ten or fifteen minutes. As he fucked my arse, he turned to Ken, “ What a woman! Where did you find her? I’ve never known a woman like cock as much as this!” Then, looking at my left hand, “Shit! She’s married! Her husband is one lucky guy!” then, as he fired his second lot of come, into me, he added, “If I can fuck her on every visit, you can have all of my business!”

When Luc rolled off, he was replaced by Jean Yves, then Warren, who both said that they had always wanted to fuck a woman in the arse, but had never dared to ask!

Warren and Luc were asleep, in armchairs when I finally stood up, to get dressed. Jean Yves sheepishly handed me my dress. My cunt and brown ring was, now, so stretched, their juices ran straight back out, and down my legs; I didn’t care, I just grinned drunkenly, as my head was spinning, and my legs wobbled.

Ken led me to my room, and made sure that I got into bed, safely, kissing me ‘goodnight’.

The following day, I met him, for lunch, where he thanked me for my ‘performance’, as it had helped confirm the large order. As thanks, he gave me a company credit card, for my ‘business expenses’ and promoted Rob, giving him a huge pay rise!

Only Ken and Warren knew my real identity, but word soon got out, around the trade, about ‘the whore who liked it up the arse!’ and I found myself in great demand.

Rob’s job never brings him into contact with these customers, so he is oblivious to my secret life as ‘the company whore’!

Kelly

Mag58
Mag58
2,740 Followers
12