The Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers

"So what? It doesn't matter does it? We've always been turned on by what each other has asked for."

"True. And I'm ok with it – really. It's just that I was surprised by my reaction to it."

"We'd better make the most of it then."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Amber put an end to the conversation with an enigmatic statement that Justin didn't want to explore.

"I forgot to tell you," Justin said, "the postman delivered a package today."

"For me?"

"For us actually."

"What is it?"

"You'll see." Justin echoed Amber's earlier enigma and with that, both the meal and the conversation were over.

They cleared away the dishes and Amber washed up. Justin slung a cloth over his should and walked up behind Amber as she stood at the sink, sliding both hands around her petite waist. He kissed her neck and asked her how she'd like to spend the evening.

Turning round and clasping her wet hands together on either side of Justin's neck, Amber said "I fancy staying in tonight." She kissed him affectionately on the lips.

"You want to play cards, eh?" Justin grinned.

"Not particularly. I think I'd like to tell you what I'd like without having to win a game first."

"Ok, so is this going to be a night of you telling me what you want or are we going to simply have fun with no rules?"

"We don't need rules. Let's just have a nice, relaxing bath and then have fun in the bedroom."

"I'll go run the bath." Justin replied as he walked away.

"Hey! What about the wiping up, you skiver?"

"Let 'em drain!"

Justin ran the bath and added some scented oil. He walked into the bedroom and smiled when he saw half of Amber's shopping was still unpacked. She could leave it for days sometimes. It was as if what she had bought wasn't as important as the act of buying. She'd had a tough time as a kid and now that she was a successful businesswoman with financial freedom, she seemed to be compensating by buying things she did not need. She had a massive wardrobe of clothes and dozens of shoes, some of which had only been worn once at most. Not that Justin minded, he was proud of her achievements and felt she deserved to spoil herself sometimes.

Walking round the bed, Justin opened a drawer in which he had put the package that had arrived that morning. It had caught his eye when he was cruising around on the Internet. It was a glass deluxe lovers' set for him and her. At least, that was how it had been described on the website. It showed a few examples that looked very interesting to Justin and the idea of inserting a crystal clear dildo in Amber's pussy was a big turn on.

He opened the package and laid the pieces out on the bed. There were 12 different shaped dildos in all, a harness and a small instruction booklet that recommended different uses for the various toys. It also explained that the harness had multiple uses – it could carry up to four dildos; two that could be inserted into the wearer and two that could be used on a partner. The dildos ranged significantly in thickness and shape. Four were clearly anal plugs and the remaining eight were dildos. They were all clear but some had differently shaped or angled ends to them that could stimulate different parts of the vagina and one of the anal plugs was angled with just a small round crystal knob at the end to stimulate the prostrate.

Amber walked into the bedroom. "Wow, they look great." She said, picking up a particularly large dildo. "Nice weigh too. They must've cost a fortune."

"Yeah, they were a bit pricey but they looked too good to ignore."

"C'mon," said Amber, "let's go have that bath."

They both stripped off and went to the bathroom. Amber climbed in the bath and stood waiting for Justin. He climbed in a moment later and sat down. Amber sat between his legs leaning against his chest and facing away from him. She had poured some wine which they sipped and let the warmth of the scented water wash over them and relax their muscles.

Justin put down his wine and picked up a bar of soap. He gently lathered Amber's neck and felt her muscles relax further. He moved slightly so that he could soap her back, noticing perhaps for the first time how clear of any blemishes her skin was. When he had finished washing her back, Justin slipped his arms around Amber's waist and started to wash her belly, pulling her closer to him as he did so. Amber could feel his erection against her back and took quiet pleasure from the knowledge that just soaping her back was enough to arouse him.

Justin moved his hands over her breasts and was rewarded with a gentle whimper as her nipples hardened.

"I love you." Amber said quietly.

"I love you too."

Justin reminded himself that her pussy was now hairless and he'd not really explored it with his hands since he had cleaned the cream off the night before so he rubbed the soap against her mound for a while before running his hand over it. Her skin felt very smooth and soft. His mind wandered off to fantasise about kissing and licking her when they were back in the bedroom.

Almost unaware of what he was doing, Justin slipped a finger into Amber. She groaned and held his hand, helping him by rocking it up and down so that his palm pressed against her clit. He kissed her neck and took his finger out, running it down her perineum and touching her arsehole. She lifted her legs to help give him access, encouraging him to carry on. He picked up the soap and ran it between her cheeks, giving her a delicious slippery massage.

Shortly, Amber took the soap from him and turned around so that she could wash him. She carefully washed him all over but saved his cock until last. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the bath as she soaped his thighs, moving slowly and inevitably towards his cock. She ran the soap over his balls and towards his arse. Justin lifted his hips a little so that she could get under him properly. She soaped his bum and lightly stroked his arsehole with her finger, savouring the way he reacted by twitching away from her finger and smiling. He felt an intensely erotic tickle as she did this and she noticed his cock twitched too.

She bent her head forwards and gripped his cock in a soapy hand, squeezing out a large drop of pre-cum. She put her lips to the tip of his cock and licked the pre-cum off. She wanted to suck him but made herself wait.

Amber rinsed the soap off of Justin's body and after a final quick wash of her pussy and bum, stood up to get out of the bath.

"Hold on," said Justin, "I just want to look at you."

Amber turned to face Justin and he looked up at her, moving his eyes slowly up her body, drinking in her beauty. Justin leaned forward and kissed Amber's mound before standing up and kissing her gently on the lips.

"Come on," he said, patting her bum, "out you get."

She got out of the bath and grabbed a towel for Justin and one for herself. They dried each other's backs and then themselves. Amber left the bathroom first and went to the bedroom. She opened one of her shopping bags and took out two sets of clothes. Justin walked in and saw them on the bed. There were two sets of stockings and two pairs of white sheer satin panties with matching suspender belts and cami-tops.

"Very nice," said Justin appreciatively, "but you can only wear one set at a time you know."

"I know but you'll notice that this set is slightly larger than this one. That's because one's for me and one's for you. I just thought that whilst your skin is so smooth, you might like to feel satin against your body. And I think I'd really like to see your cock wrapped up in satin."

"Ok but you'll have to dress me." Justin said. He felt aroused by this, partly because it was turning Amber on and partly because he thought back to earlier in the day when he had stroked his own smooth skin and how it had made him feel. He was completely at ease with his sexuality and didn't consider that this moment of femininity ultimately affected his masculinity at all. As far as he was concerned, he was merely liberating himself from the shackles of social dogma.

Amber was standing next to Justin and she looked down at his hard-on. "You'll have to lose that for a while if I'm going to get it inside a pair of panties, you know."

"That's easier said than done!" Justin replied.

"Let's get everything else on first and then we'll tackle that last." Amber suggested.

She sat on the bed beside Justin, her head at waist height, and picked up the suspender belt. Turning Justin around, she wrapped the belt around him and fastened it behind. He looked down at the belt and the dangling straps, his cock still hard and throbbing.

Amber stood up and raised Justin's arms. She fed his arms through the straps of the cami-top, lifted it over his head and let it slide onto his body. The material felt cool and smooth against his skin. His nipples hardened as the satin shimmered down his flesh, tickling him provocatively.

Amber told Justin to sit on the edge of the bed. She took the stockings out of their pack and rolled the first one up and put it over his foot. She pulled the stocking up and Justin felt a delicious tingling in his leg as the stocking was pulled up to his thigh. She then attached the stocking top to the suspender belt and repeated the process for the other stocking. He was now almost dressed with just the panties to go. Justin's hard-on continued unabated. "I think it's turned to stone," grinned Amber, "hang on."

She left the room for a moment and Justin took the opportunity to look at himself in the mirror. He wasn't sure that he liked what he saw but the outfit felt great. He closed his eyes, willing his erection to pass but it was proving an impossible task. The phone rang and he heard Amber answer it. He listened and could hear her saying "Oh, no." and then "Oh God, no." and then "Ok I'll tell him." A moment later she came up stairs with a very concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked.

"I'll tell you in a minute." And with that Amber took the opportunity to slip his panties on whilst his cock was soft. She carefully tucked his cock in between his legs and pulled the panties up, adjusting them so that his cock and balls were completely encased in the soft satin material. Justin was still distracted by the call.

"Well," he said, "who was it?"

"Hmm? Oh the call you mean. That was me."

"Hey?"

"I rang from my mobile and pretended it was important to get your mind off sex for a minute. It worked didn't it."

"You crafty mare!" Justin laughed.

Amber kissed him on his lips and stroked his cock through his panties. "Mmm, you feel nice." She whispered. She then turned and walked back to where her lingerie was on the bed and got dressed. Justin watched and felt his cock growing in his panties, pushing out against the satin. The material wasn't very stretchy and the tension made his hard-on even more pleasurable.

When she was dressed, Amber turned to look at Justin. She slowly explored his body with her eyes, stimulated by the sight of his hairless body tantalisingly but only vaguely masked by the sheer material. His dark nipples looked like shadows through the cami and she could just make out the outline of his hairless crotch which bulged deliciously in his semi-transparent panties. She looked at his legs and thought they did not look out of place in the white glossy stockings – not quite feminine because of the lean muscles but not too masculine either now that they were hairless.

She told Justin to come to her and sit on the bed. She stroked his chest through the cami and asked him if he liked how it felt. He nodded and sighed his confirmation, arching his back as her fingers ran down his skin. She pulled her body to his and he felt her breasts pressing against him, felt the smooth slipperiness of her cami against his.

She pushed him back on the bed and slid down his body. She looked at his silky bulge with desire in her eyes. As she levelled with his suspender belt she kissed him just below his belly button. She looked at the satin bulge and ran her hand over it and down between his legs. She felt the sticky spot where his pre-cum had oozed through his panties and with one finger rubbed it over his prick. Justin couldn't believe how good this all felt and thought it would only take a little more of Amber's attentions for him to cum.

His cock tingled and throbbed with an urgency that was hard to ignore. Amber ran her fingers back up his panties and pushed the waistband down a few inches so that she could kiss the sensitive hairless skin just above his cock. She moved her head and let the panties slip back to their normal position. She climbed off the bed and knelt between his legs. His panties had become transparent at the tip of his cock due to the pre-cum she had rubbed across the satin. More pre-cum had oozed out and she took the tip into her mouth through his panties.

Justin grabbed a pillow and put it behind his head so that he could watch her. She smiled as they made eye contact and she then looked back at his crotch and gently nibbled at his cock. She wanted him in her mouth – properly, deeply. She got back on the bed and lifted the front of his panties. She then carefully repositioned his cock until it was pointing upwards. It was just an inch or so from her mouth.

"Sixty nine with me." Justin said and Amber immediately got on all fours and straddled his body. She looked behind her to see exactly where his face was and then lowered herself onto him.

Justin held her hips and pulled her tightly against his face. Her panties were soaked and he breathed deeply through his nose, savouring her musky scent. Pulling her panties to one side he buried his face in her, hungrily licking at her juicy cunt and his nose pressing against her arsehole. He licked and probed her pussy as he felt Amber take his cock in her mouth. She stroked his balls through his panties and occasionally ran a finger down over his perineum and onto his hole. Each time she did this, he lifted his hips to help her.

She suddenly became conscious of the closeness of her orgasm and began rocking her hips rhythmically as Justin licked and probed her pussy with his tongue. He too could feel she was getting close and began flicking his tongue over her clit as fast as he could. She abruptly sat up straight and ground her cunt onto his mouth, spasming involuntarily as she came.

He felt a gush of her cum squirt into his mouth shortly followed by a second and then a third. He'd never experienced this before and it excited him even more. Amber was moaning loudly as she continued to grind her pussy into his face, her orgasm lasting an eternity.

When she had finished she leaned forward again. He could feel her breath on his cock as she panted breathlessly and it drove him crazy. He was so close to coming he was desperate for her to take him in her mouth. Amber sensed this and moved her mouth down onto his cock. Justin's hips were grinding as she did so, desperate to aid his climax.

She took him in her mouth slowly, an inch at a time holding his hips down to make sure she controlled his orgasm. Justin stopped moving and let Amber take command. She had just over half his cock in her mouth and it was now pressing against the back of her throat. She wanted more in and started to push harder down on his cock. She nearly gagged as his cock hit her reflex but she controlled it and let his cock into her throat. She couldn't breathe now as she pushed him further in. Justin felt the incredible tightness of her throat as she pressed on.

Amber had to breathe so she pulled her head back and took a deep breath before plunging back down on his cock. She again forced his cock down her throat and her lips touched the base of his cock as she managed to swallow his whole cock. For Justin this was the final moment. His cock swelled in her throat and then pumped cum into her. Amber pulled back and caught some of his cum in her mouth.

She then started wanking him with her hand whilst keeping his cock in her mouth, stroking him as fast as she could. As his orgasm began to pass she slowed down but kept his cock in her mouth until he was soft. She rested her head in his lap and put his cock back inside his panties.

"Fuck, that was good," she said. "Are you ready for some more yet?"

"Ha, ha. Very funny." Justin laughed. "Come here."

Chapter 4 – Through the Looking Glass

Amber turned around and lay on Justin. She kissed his neck and nuzzled up to him. They lay together for some time, enjoying the aftermath of their lovemaking. As Amber began to come around, she reached down and stroked Justin's cock, the lustrous satin enhancing the sensation and tickling deliciously. Shortly he became aroused again and reached out to stroke her breasts through her cami.

"We haven't tried the new toys yet." Justin said and reached across the bed to pick up a dildo. He brought it to her face and told her to suck it. She did as he asked and held the glass dildo in front of her, making sure Justin could see what she was doing. She ran her tongue around the tip of the dildo as she had just done to Justin's cock. He sat up and moved down the bed so that he could remove her panties. He put them down beside her and took the dildo from her.

It was not the largest dildo of the set but it nevertheless stretched Amber's pussy as Justin worked it into her. Once he had inserted it fully, he pulled it all the way back out again. He repeated this slowly several times, looking into her pussy through the glass. Amber's juices now covered the dildo and he held it in front of her face and told her to lick it clean.

She did this slowly, keeping eye contact with Justin all the time, conveying her pleasure to him whilst seeing his at the same time. When she had finished, she inserted the dildo in her cunt and started fucking herself. Justin grabbed a medium sized butt plug from the collection and lubed it carefully. He then slipped a lubricated finger into her arsehole to relax her and lube her inside.

He gently pushed the butt plug against her arsehole and she raised her hips to help entry. He took a pillow and put it under her bum so that she was raised even higher and with that, she started pushing against the plug whilst still fucking herself with the dildo. The plug began to slide into her arse and Justin fucked her with it. As she relaxed he was able to get more and more in. He felt the thickest part slip past her muscles and the plug locked in place.

Amber was fucking herself faster and faster with the dildo and began to writhe as the dildo and the plug brought her closer to orgasm. Justin took the dildo from her and thrust it into her deep and hard. She moaned loudly and called out his name as she came. "Oh fuck me, yes, that's it. Oh shit that's fantastic." When she was done, Justin took the dildo out, placed it on the bed and laid beside her, smiling and looking lovingly into her eyes.

"Ok?" he asked.

"Mm." She replied, putting her arm over his chest and squeezing him to her. "God, our sex-life is great."

"It might be for you but it's not so great for me, you know."

"Why not?"

"Coz I haven't cum yet." Justin said playfully.

Amber looked over at the toys on the bed and picked up the prostrate toy. "How do I use this?"

"Dunno, here's the instructions." He said whilst flopping an arm over lazily to pick up the booklet.

Amber took the booklet from him and started to read. The instructions looked fairly straight forward. The toy had to be inserted with the angle towards the front of the body. As the sphincter pulled it in, the glass ball at the tip would naturally press against the prostrate. Then Justin could control the toy by contracting his muscles or Amber could use its handle to massage him by moving it up and down or side to side.

Mareus
Mareus
118 Followers