The Concert

Story Info
He punishes her for disappointing him.
5.4k words
4.53
67.2k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started at a rock concert one Friday night. It was one of his favorite bands and he had purchased tickets weeks earlier. He showed up early and found a good seat at the bar to wait while the band was still being set up. He was sipping his beer and watching as people filed in, and soon the place was crowded to maximum capacity. The lights dimmed and the crowd began to roar as the band took the stage. He was thoroughly enjoying their first set when he noticed the mosh pit beginning to form. He wasn't much for moshing himself, but he liked to stand near the edge of the swirl of bodies and feel the occasional tight bodied girl push up against him.

He made his way over to the edge of the fray and quickly noticed a young woman, who was just his type, having quite a bit of difficulty keeping her feet under her amidst the crush. She was a row or two of bodies in front of him and obviously trying to make her way further out to the edge, unsuccessfully too. He reached forward and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him. She almost stumbled, but her kept her upright and brought her up against his chest.

She was tall, very tall, and slim. He was almost 6'7" and she appeared to be just more than a half a foot shorter. He loved that in a woman. He hated having to lean too far over to kiss someone, and he especially hated that every time he wanted to fuck a woman from behind she was always too short to comfortably pull it off. This woman was just right for his size. She had long brunette hair that floated around her shoulders in the breeze moving around the concert hall, and delicate facial features that lent her an air of fragility which he hoped would prove to be false as he liked things rough.

"Stand in front of me, I'll protect you." He whispered in her ear just loud enough to be heard over the music. She looked up at him and nodded, then, appearing to think twice, grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back down towards her face.

"Thanks." She whispered back in an incredible sultry voice.

She turned around to face the stage, staying close to him, and began to move with the rhythm of the crowd. The moshers kept expanding their pit becoming more and more violent, as so often happens at concerts, and so she was continually pushed back against him. He moved back little by little to ensure that they wouldn't get sucked into the fracas, but soon he backed into one of the supporting columns that dotted the open area. He leaned back against it and placed his hands on her hips as she swayed in front of him, rubbing her ass against his crotch. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, her face flushed with the energy of the place.

In the next song, he slid his hands around and placed them on the tops of her thighs, pulling her into his and hooking his thumbs into the waistband of her short skirt. He leaned forward over her shoulder and nuzzled her bare neck as he ground his erection into her soft, but firm, ass cheeks. He was contemplating how to get her home with him, and whether it would be better if she went consensually or not when the song changed again and slid his hands back over her hips, then down her ass and up under her skirt. She slowed her movements just enough that he noticed so he took his right hand from under her skirt and wrapped it gently but firmly around her throat. Surprisingly to him, this seemed to turn her on, because she began to press back against his crotch and his left hand still under her skirt.

He leaned forward toward her face again and squeezed her neck just a little and was satisfied to hear a breathy moan come form her. The kept swaying together and he shifted his left hand, still under her skirt, to the front and slipped his fingers underneath her lacy thong panties. He immediately went for her slit and found her to be dripping wet. He was liking this chick more and more. He slipped first one, then a second finger into her wet snatch, fingering her gently at first, then rougher and rougher. The harder he finger fucker her hot cunt, the more she writhed against him. He placed his thumb against her clit and began to circle it when she suddenly came all over his fingers.

Still holding her throat, he removed his left hand from her panties and licked his finger, marveling at how sweet she tasted. She continued to rub herself on his hard cock and his slipped his hand back under her skirt, pulled her panties to the side and swept them through her still weeping slit, coating his index and middle fingers in her juices. Then he brought his fingers to her mouth and had just begun to squeeze her throat again in coaxing when she willingly parted her lips and sucked his fingers inside. She swirled her tongue around his fingertips licking off every bit of cum, then began sucking and nibbling on his fingers in earnest. That turned him on so much that he nearly came in his pants. This girl was definitely coming home with him whether she liked it or not.

While she was still suckling at his fingers, the band took a break. He released her neck and turned her so that her back was against the pillar.

"You will stay here while I go and get us a couple drinks. Do you understand?"

She nodded, looking up at him with lust.

"You will not leave this spot," he continued, "Or I will be forced to punish you."

She nodded again.

"If you're a good girl, I'll let you pick what you want to drink. Are you a good girl?" He said in a very stern manner.

Again she nodded up at him.

"Okay, what would you like to drink?" He asked.

"A bay breeze." She replied sweetly.

Of course, he thought to himself. Such a girly drink, but she had been perfect so far, so he was willing to indulge her.

"I don't care how long it takes me to get back. You will stay right here!"

She nodded to him once again, and he turned and walked toward the bar. A few minutes later he returned with her drink and a beer for himself. He pushed her up against the pillar and began to fondle her tits through her top and she sipped drink and he worked on his beer. He was still hard and still thinking about what he was going to do to her later. The DJ'd music and the crowd made it difficult to talk, but he leaned down to her ear and asked,

"Do you suck dick?"

She made a face and said,

"No, I hate it."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because it's uncomfortable, it boring, and it takes too fucking long." She replied.

He personally did not care to get head, it just didn't really do anything for him, but he didn't want her to know that. He wanted her to think it would be a great concession on her part to not have to suck him off later when he took everything else he wanted from her.

"Well then, you must take it in the ass, right?" He said in a very serious way.

"Not really." She said back, then hesitated, and added, "I haven't had much experience with that. The guy always didn't take enough time to let me get used to it, or he just sucked at it."

Dear god was he going to have fun with her.

"Don't you worry," He said, "I'll break you in nice and easy and soon enough, you'll be begging me to fuck your ass again and again."

"Promise?" She coyly asked.

Just then, the band started up again, but he had already decided he didn't care; he wanted her right then and there. He lifted her up and braced her against the pillar while he pulled her thong off and stuffed it in his pocket. His fingers entered her again and she moaned and squirmed as he found her G-spot and rubbed it generously. She was about to cum again when someone knocked into him from behind, jostling him. A fight had broken out amongst the moshers and security was clear across the floor. He let her down, and turned in front of her to keep her behind him and protected. He pushed to nearest brawler off of them and began to turn back to her when someone else fell into him. At this point, he was getting pissed.

All he wanted to do was thrust his hard cock into to waiting pussy and these idiots were making it all but impossible. The fight quickly escalated and he threw a few punches, more to keep people off of him than anything else, and security finally made their way through the crowd and broke up the proceedings. They hauled the combatants off toward the exit and he turned back to the pillar. She was gone. He looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Eventually he went outside, and just caught sight of her pulling away in a taxi. He ran after it for a few steps, but to no avail. Fuming, he stormed to his car his evening ruined, as he realized he still had her panties in his pocket. He pulled them out and sniffed the damp crotch. Oh, but she smelled so good. He swore to himself that he would find her and punish her for escaping him, and then proceed to make her belong to him.

2 Weeks Later

Saturday nights, the town had a weekly festival of sorts. The last block of the town's main drag leading up to the ocean front was closed off and vendors of all kinds set up stalls and kiosks along the sidewalks. The local bars all put on drink specials and anyone with an outdoor patio, which was most places, had live music. This went from late afternoon until all the people retired for the night or until any particular vendor tired and packed up shop for the evening.

It was not unusual for people to still be milling about in the street taking last minute looks at the wares of the few remaining vendors until 3 or 4 in the morning. It was largely a social event, no one selling anything of great importance. Many stalls had jewelry, or hand sewn cloths. Paintings and sculpture from local artists, and the occasional second hand thrift stall comprised most of the rest. Two weeks after their encounter at the concert, he went to the festival to have a few drinks, socialize, and see if he couldn't find some hot bodied babe to take his mind of the seemingly perfect woman he had lost. Ambling down the sidewalk, beer in hand, he spotted a familiar face amongst the crowd across the street. It was her. He couldn't believe it. What were the chances? She must live in the neighborhood, he thought, as tourists rarely came to the festival since it was not advertised. It was more of something that locals knew about because it had been going on for years and no one cared to let the tourists know since it would ruin the levity of the evenings.

He crossed the street part way down the block and began to move towards her. She was wearing another skirt, and a very skimpy top. It was one of those numbers that's opaque over the tits, but the rest of the front is merely lightly beaded lace, completely see through. The back was just three ties that held the whole thing together. He noticed a number of heads turning her way as she passed along the sidewalk, stopping here and there to purchase some trinket or other, haggling with the stall owners. He followed her as she moved further along the road toward the ocean, where it was not well lit. She walked over the cross street and into the sand beyond the sidewalk at the far edge of the road. There was a bath house further out on the beach where people could change and rinse off after a swim and she moved just past it and stopped to watch the water.

By this time, he had crossed the street after her, and was peeping around the corner of the building watching her watch the water. He advanced along the side of the building, grateful that it angled just enough to remove them from sight of the crowd across the way. Seeing that she hadn't noticed him, absorbed as she was in the view, he looked around for something he could use. He spotted a buoy chain coiled against the side of the bath house and quickly knelt down, cutting several lengths of rope from between the floaters. He got back up and placed them on a very conveniently placed table jutting out from the front of the bath house where the lifeguards usually placed complimentary sun block and their rotation schedule. He found a clean bandana in the pocket of his cargo pants and folded it into a suitable gag.

Still having taken no notice of him, he reached out and grabbed her arm, feeling reminiscent of the last time he had done so, and whirled her around and up against the wall of the building before she had a chance to cry out. He had her pinned to the wall, one arm wrenched behind her back and his other hand over her mouth.

"Remember me?" He sneered at her.

Her eyes went wide with obvious recognition, and she attempted to speak through his hand. He wrenched her arm further and leaned into to face to say,

"Don't say a word. Not one word. If you try to scream or say anything, I'll hurt you."

She nodded beneath his hand that she understood him. He let go of her mouth, spun her around to face the wall and pushed his hip into her back to keep her there while he pulled the pre-folded gag from his pocket and wrapped it around her head, making sure it was snug in her mouth. He leaned his body against her back and whispered in her ear,

"You are going to be very sorry that you left me that night. I had big plans for you and that sweet little body of yours and you ruined them all by running off. I was going to be nice and break you in gently, but now I'm going to punish you as you deserve."

He sounded so grim that she began to whimper and whine through her gag. He turned her around again and bent her over the table where he had placed the ropes. He expertly tied her hands in front of her, and then knelt down to do the same with her ankles. Then he rose, and picked her, throwing her over his shoulder. Grabbing the small bag of goodies she had purchased, he placed the last piece of rope inside it and peered around the side of the building. Confident that no one was paying attention, he walked across the open dunes toward the house he kept a half mile down the beach. She began to squirm trying to get away so he reached up and smartly smacked her on the ass. It was a hard enough blow to sting through her skirt and momentarily distract her from her struggle.

She began to move about again, when he spanked her again and growled,

"If you keep fighting me, I will make it all the worse for you. If you behave, I may just let you off with a thorough spanking and a lot of forced begging."

She went still, thinking to herself that that particular prospect actually sounded quite appealing since she did love to be spanked and she was extremely attracted to the guy. She had almost let him fuck her in the middle of a crowded concert after all. She was mostly paranoid that he would turn out to be some lunatic who wanted to torture and kill her rather than some perfect guy who wanted to give her just what she had always wanted in bed. Either way, she reasoned to herself, it's not worth it to unduly upset him if he were some kind of maniac.

As if reading her thoughts, he said in a very low voice, so that she could barely hear him,

"I'm not going to hurt you, you foolish girl. I'm going to make you want me like you've never wanted anyone, but if you want to pretend you don't want it, well, I like that too."

She could barely believe her ears. This might actually be the guy that she had been looking for since she first discovered sex and realized what she wanted from it. By this time, they had arrived at his house and he took her inside and locked the deadbolt with the key from the inside, then pocketed the key so that if she got loose she would not have an easy escape. He took her into the living room and dumped her on the couch. Before she could try to get up, he used the last piece of rope to tie her ankles to the foot of the couch. He left the room, and she quickly realized that his couch was much too heavy for her to life to free herself from it. She tried to untie the bindings on her ankles, but he walked back into the room before she could make much progress.

He was carrying a large Rubbermaid tote. He took the tote into yet another room and came back a few seconds later to unbind her from the couch and carry her into that same room. It was his bed room, she realized. He had a large bed with a cast iron frame and ornate head board and he immediately placed her upon it. She tried to squirm away to the other side but he held her wrist restraints in one hand and pulled his knife out of his pocket with his other hand. She froze at the sight of the knife. He could tell that she was genuinely afraid of it, and he didn't want to ruin the mood he was reasonable sure he had created. He leaned close to her face again and brought the knife up to her eye level.

"I will not use this on you." He said. "I promise. I will not scar you or mark you in any way. I will not cut you. Do you believe me?"

She nodded slowly.

He reached down and cut the rope from her wrists, then holding one wrist in his firm grip, reached into the Rubbermaid tote and pulled out a pair of silk lined handcuffs. He locked them onto her and made sure they weren't too tight before pressing the button that would keep them from clicking any tighter. Then he pulled an odd looking device out of the tote and snapped it onto the middle of the cast iron head board. She wasn't sure what it was until she saw him swivel it around several times, then realized he was going to attach the cuffs to it and it would allow him to turn her on her back or her stomach without having to uncuff her each time. Sure enough, he placed connecting chain between the cuffs into the loop on the front of the device and locked it into place. Now she was on her back stretched out on bed.

Now she was starting to get nervous again. This guy said he wouldn't hurt her, but how did she really know, and there was no possible way to get away from him now if he did turn psychotic. And while she wasn't exactly fighting him, she certainly wasn't giving anything to him. She was more passively allowing him to take whatever he wanted. He could sense her trepidation, but decided not to allay her fears this time as she would find out soon enough that he would only hurt her in pleasurable ways. He pulled a number of things out of the tote and placed them on the bed beside her, then climbed up next to her and slashed the bindings at her ankles. He then removed his clothes, one piece at a time, slowly, letting her take a good look at the way he was formed. He took pride in his appearance; he ate well and worked out regularly so he was in excellent shape. Not too ripped, but she could easily discern the play of his muscles under his skin even in the poor lighting.

He was already hard and she noticed that he actually had a perfectly sized dick for her. He was about 8" and thick. She couldn't take too much length as she was small inside, but she loved a fat cock, that's where all the feeling came from. Once stripped, he reached up and untied lacing of her shirt at the back of her neck, then pushed her onto her side to do the same to the remaining two ties. He pulled the shirt off of her and sat back to admire her bare torso. She was lean, with a flat, smooth belly topped with small perky tits. He guessed them to be B cups, which he liked because they fir perfectly into his large hands, and her nipples were small, pink, and erect.

"Beautiful." He whispered, more to himself than to her. Then he bent down to take one into his mouth while he grasped her other breast in his hand. He sucked and lightly bit her nipple causing her to arch her back and moan.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you?" He said.

Her cheeks flushed and she looked away. He chuckled, and then turned his oral attention to the other breast. After a few minutes, to her dismay he stopped, and began to sort through the pile of things he had brought onto the bed. From the pile he selected a leather collar with a steel hoop on the front and slid it around her neck.

"I own you now," He said as he fastened it, "And by the end of the night you'll realize that fully." He then picked up a long, thin, silver chain and fed it through the loop in the collar. At the ends of the chain were two soft, pliable, rubber loops, similar to those on eyeglass chains. He pinched her nipples to make them as hard as possible then placed the loops over them and tightened them so that they were snug on her little pink buds. She moaned again, and he lifted the chain and tugged at it, stimulating her again and again. He then smoothed his hands over her stomach and hips, down to her skirt, which he unzipped and pulled off along with another pair of lacy thong panties.

12