The Concert

Story Info
Wife fucked by strangers at concert and loves it.
1.3k words
3.8
127.4k
46
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my stories are written for my wife's reading pleasure. She sometimes is the character and others she is not. Most are written from an aspect that places her there or gives her the most realism that I can possibly give. I hope you enjoy.

*

The look on my face must say it all, because the evil little grin on yours, tells me you're pleased with my reaction. It's not every man that can say his wife takes his breath away when she walks into a room, but then not every man has a wife that's so willing to be what he wants her to be.

The black mini is so short that every stride threatens to divulge a peek of pleasure, where your long legs meet a very tempting bottom.

A single zipper running up the side is the only thing holding the mini together.

A see- through black mesh top and thigh high black leather boots finishes the ensemble. Your hair flows over your shoulders and the lipstick you're wearing gives you a pouting look.

It's not often that we're able to get away for an evening alone and tonight is special. We have tickets for a private concert at the Handlebar.

The smaller venue makes for a better show, but the limited area means it will be standing room only. The type of band and the crowd that's going to be there allows us to be a little risqué and adventurous.

The younger crowd will be jumping and full of energy. The mini's a surprise that you had been keeping secret since we found out we were going.

Before the concert we stop for drinks and something to eat and after a quick bite and some playful teasing with some elderly gentlemen at the next table, we're off to the club.

By the time we get inside, the floor in front of the stage is taken and we end up on the second tier area just behind the main floor and a couple of feet above it.

This area also fills quickly and soon becomes elbow to elbow. Luckily we are against the rail and there's no one in front of us.

The opening band starts things off and the crowd becomes more active. A joint or two makes its way around and soon people are taking orders for beer runs to the bar.

As expected, the music makes talking impossible and we have to lean into each other and talk directly into each other's ears. It's during one of these lean-ins that you tell me you've been being felt up since the music started.

So far it's only been rubbing on your ass, but it seems to be getting a little more daring.

I ask if you want to move and you tell me no, that it's not bothering you and I can tell that it's also beginning to turn you on.

It stays on my mind for a few moments and I try and steal a peek to see if I can see who's doing it. Nothing happens while I'm looking, so I go back to the music and watching the band.

I don't know if it's the music or the pot, but time seemed to pass in a blink and when I look back to you, I realize it's gone past rubbing your ass.

You have both hands on the rail and your back is arched toward the guy directly behind you.

He has your mini up over your ass and clearly has his fingers buried deep in your pussy.

Another hand is under your top and squeezing your tits. It's a young guy on your right and I can see that he has your thong in his other hand.

The guy behind you takes out his cock and moves in closer to you. He spreads your feet wider and with what seems to be one push, he's inside you. He starts slow and pushes as deep as he can with each stroke.

I'm wondering to myself if you even took a look at him before it got this far. Luckily, he's a very handsome guy in his mid twenties and I smile as I think how you would be pleased to see his shoulder length hair flowing over the collar of his leather jacket.

He puts his left hand on the small of your back and arches you even further and with his right hand he pushes your top up over your breast, exposing them to anyone who was to look in your direction.

Your head tilts back and he grabs your hair and pulls it tight. You turn your head and look in my direction, but the look is glazed and distant. You're in another place and complete strangers are ravaging your body.

The guy on your right puts his fingers in your mouth and you suck them. I watch as you blow his fingers like a cock. It's an overpowering sight and I become as lost in it as you.

I move closer and lean into your ear. I ask if you are enjoying it, but all you give me is a mumbled Mm Hum!! I slide my tongue in your mouth and you hungrily suck on it.

Your partner has picked up his pace and is pounding you harder. I step back and watch as he pushes you closer and closer to orgasm. I notice your grip on the rail tighten and you tilt your head back. Even over the music I can hear you let out a scream and a moan.

He doesn't let up and he pounds you to two more body shaking orgasms.

Now from below you and to your front I see that you have quite an audience. They caress your legs and mingle their fingers with the guy on your right, each taking his turn at your moist pussy and the juices flowing down your legs.

The guy pounding you is getting closer and he pulls you by the hair until he's near your ear. He says something to you and you try nodding yes, but he has your hair very tight.

He pulls you close again and again you nod yes.

He drives into you harder and harder and then at the last moment, he slaps your ass hard and pulls out. You turn around quickly and squat before him. You take his cock in your mouth and he fucks your face. You feel his cock swelling even more and gasp as the first wave of hot cum hits the back of your throat. What seems like buckets is released from his balls and you stroke him to the last drop.

You him clean and he leans down and kisses you and again says something to you. You nod your head yes and without getting up you swivel around to the three that are below you on the main floor. You spread your legs and let loose with a spray of hot golden pee.

One of them puts his face between your thighs and takes as much as you can give him. He quenches his thirst and you smile and stand up.

Not ready to throw in the towel, you turn to the one on your right and he steps in front of you and lifts your left leg. With fluid motion, he slides inside you. You wrap your arms around his neck as he fucks harder and harder. You feel yourself Cumming again and you slam your body against his. Together you tense up and in one wave of passion, as you cum together.

They both give you a kiss and help you put yourself together.

The crowd applauds and the lights go up.

Perfect timing and perfect show, but I wonder if the Concert was any good!

The End