The Concert

Story Info
A couple's tale of public sex.
929 words
4.29
43.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Saturday night my husband and I went to a concert. One of our favorite bands from the eighties was playing at a local concert hall and so we decided it might be fun to go. Seeing as how it was an eighties band, I decided it would be fun to dress the part and so I wore my old leather mini skirt and pointed toe high heels. I completed the look by teasing my hair until it stood up high just like we used to do back then. We made all the arrangements for the kids and off we went.

We were surprised when we arrived at the concert hall. It was much more crowded then we thought it would be. There were people milling around everywhere. Some dressed and looked like me but there were a lot of the younger generation that were much to young to remember the eighties there too. Apparently the band had made a come back.

We entered and walked to the front of the building towards the stage. When the opening band came out a mob of people rushed to be close to the front. In all the confusion, with the pushing and shoving , somehow my husband and I got separated.

I searched through the faces in the crowd but could not see him anywhere. I figured the safest and smartest thing for me to do would be to stay put. I would watch the concert form where I was and he would either find me, or we would find each other after the concert was over.

The opening band was pretty good and put on a decent show. There wasn't long between bands when they had the lights turned back up, but I spent it looking for my hubby who was still nowhere in sight.

As the band was about three quarters through their set, my hubby found me I was just standing there watching the band, when all of a sudden I feel two hands on my hips. I was immediately relieved and went to turn to tell him so, but he grabbed my hips a bit firmer and wouldn't let me.

He whispered, "It's okay."

I felt his hot breath on my neck and it gave me goose bumps. His right hand traveled up and under my shirt wriggling in under my bra to my already stiffening nipple. Soon he had my bra pushed up over my tits allowing him free access to them. He began to push himself up against me I could feel his hardness rubbing against my ass. I was getting quite wet, this was very exciting. The people around us didn't seem to even notice our existence; they were so busy watching the band, and that was okay by us.

His left hand found it's way under my skirt and into my panties. My pussy was already dripping wet by then and it didn't take me long to completely soak his hand. He began to finger me. It felt so good! His fingers moved so fast in and out of me and massaging my clit that soon I was cumming. I was moaning loudly but still no one seemed to notice or hear me above the band.

Just as my orgasm was ending my husband did something very surprising. He tore my panties off! What a wild man, I thought to myself, I wonder what got him so riled up? I again started to turn to ask him, when he lifted the back of my skirt exposing my ass to him. I wasn't going to turn around now! He bent me slightly at the waste giving him ample access to all my secret places, and I felt him enter me.

He was harder then I'd ever felt him before. He immediately began to fuck me very hard and very fast. Slamming his cock into me so hard that I almost fell over. It was then that I realized we finally had an audience. We were surrounded by men watching us! That was all it took and I was cumming again. My teeth clenched and then so did every other muscle in my body.

He pulled out of me just as he came. Filling my ass crack with his hot load.

I stood up slowly not wanting to make more of a mess of myself then I already was and now slightly embarrassed at what we had just done. I quickly pulled my skirt back down and turned around. My husband was no where to be seen. That's weird now where did he go, I thought to myself. I decided to head to the restroom to try and clean myself up a bit and I would look for my husband on my way there.

I didn't see him and so I continued to the bathroom and by the time I was done the concert was over. I stood by the exit door knowing my husband would find me and sure enough he did. We excited quickly trying to beat the crowd.

Once we were outside I turned to my husband and said, "Wow what just happened?"

My husband said, "Sorry honey that we got separated. I was scared for a minute but I knew that we'd find each other at the exit. Did you enjoy the show? What's the matter sweetie? Why are you so pale?"

Realizing that I had just fucked a complete stranger all I could do was smile and say, "Yes it was a very good concert. One of the best ever!"