The Concubine's Collar

Story Info
Erotic fantasy story set in the world of warcraft.
18.2k words
4.62
37.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was long past dark by the time Jaida Silverleaf finally returned to her small cottage on the outskirts of Goldshire. Learning the art of tailoring under Mistress Elindra was rewarding, but the long walk from her home to the Eastvale Logging Camp certainly took its toll on her feet. Technically, she didn't really need the money her tailoring brought in. After all, she was engaged to Gailan Dalaran, the youngest son of a noble house, and a knight of Stormwind besides. Gailan. It seemed like centuries since they had first met in that forest clearing, and yet she knew it had only been a few months. At first she had been skeptical that a nobleman could fall in love with a poor village girl such as herself. Yet over time she began to realize the truth of his emotions, and what's more, that she felt the same things for him. Still, nobleman or not, her mother had always taught her to stand on her own two feet. Which is why her feet hurt so abominably now.

Jaida was a breathtaking young woman. At 19 she had just grown into her figure, and the result was enough to leave a man speechless. Her parents had been killed by the undead scourge four years ago, and she had been taking care of herself since then. If her father had not left her a meager inheritance it's likely she would have starved long ago. Yet years of hard living had only enhanced her beauty. She had long auburn hair that fell just below her shoulders, and piercing green eyes the shade of an uncut emerald. Her full breasts stood out prominently no matter how modestly she dressed, and her firm, round backside had caused more than a few of the village men, as well as some of the woman, to gaze after her admiringly when she passed them on the road. She was nothing short of stunning.

Pushing open the door of her cottage Jaida breathed a sigh of relief. It was the end of the week, and Mistress Elindra allowed her the weekends to herself, to practice what she had learned. She was walking over to the fireplace to begin preparing her evening meal when she noticed a shadowy figure in the corner. She felt a wild surge of panic, and dropped the pitcher she was holding, splashing milk all over her floor. Her fear quickly turned to annoyance when she noticed the long, pointed ears sticking out from the figures head.

Elaida Moonbow was a night elf huntress, and the first friend she had made upon moving to Goldshire. They had spent many carefree afternoons together, walking through the woods and talking about their pasts, as well as their plans for the future. Elaida had even attempted to teach her to fire a bow, though she never really picked it up. In fact, it had been during one of these ill conceived archery lessons that she had first met Gailan. Well, "met" probably wasn't the right word. A misfired arrow had torn a wound in his shoulder as he was passing by on his horse, and Jaida insisted on taking him back to her cabin so she could treat it. This wasn't the first time Elaida had let herself into the cottage, though she usually lit the fireplace when she did.

Shaking her head, Jaida walked over to her friend. "Elaida! You scared me half to death. I know you don't need the light to see but you could have at least…" As the figure stepped out of the shadows she had just enough time to notice the figure's pale skin and glowing green eyes before she felt something prick her neck and the world went black.

Chapter 2

Laishara gazed down at the nude form of the woman stretched out on the table with a critical eye. "Yes… I think she will do quite nicely. Quite attractive, really, for one of the lesser races." From across the table Milendrea looked up from the dark iron collar she was inspecting and fixed her with a disapproving glare. Laishara smiled sweetly back at her. After 70 years she had grown quite used to the other woman's dirty looks, and had learned it was best to ignore them.

Laishara and Milendrea Na'Kyere were twin sisters, and quite beautiful, even by Blood Elf standards. Physically, they were nearly indistinguishable. They both had lithe, young bodies, and faces that had just come into maturity. Their one distinguishing feature was their hair. Laishara wore her golden blonde hair loose, whereas Milendrea kept hers in neatly ordered braids. Their looks had gained them more than their fair share of young fools attempting to win their way into their hearts, or at least their bedchambers.

Those "lucky" enough to achieve that goal found they had gotten more than they bargained for. For the twins also happened to be two of the most powerful Sin'Dorei left on Azeroth. Their young looks had caused more than a few to underestimate their powers. The few that survived did not make that mistake twice. Laishara was the leader of the sect of warlocks that had taken residence in Quel'Thalas, and Milendrea was the high priestess of the Blood Elf temple. Although their powers came from very different sources, both were absolute masters of their art, and both were absolutely ruthless about using those powers to further their goals. It was that ruthlessness that had allowed them to advance so quickly through the political ranks.

Still, even the mighty Na'Kyere sisters had those they answered to. Prince Kael'Thas Sunstrider was first on that list. The prince had contacted the pair from Outland, and he had charged them with breaching the planar barrier that prevented the Sin'Dorei remaining on Azeroth from joining their kin. He had also informed the pair the Orcish Horde likely held the key to that barrier, whether they realized it or not. Unfortunately, the Sin'Dorei's position in the Horde was tenuous at best. It was not so long ago that the Blood Elves had stood with the humans against the undead scourge.

Luckily, an opportunity had recently presented itself to the sisters to change that. Orthok, the first son of Warchief Thrall, had recently had his coming of age ceremony. As part of that ceremony Orthok had been given the direct leadership of the outlying Orc outpost of Crossroads. A proper gift to the young warrior would go a long way towards alleviating the Horde's mistrust. Choosing that gift had been a simple matter. All of their sources within the horde had assured them that the only things Orthok truly enjoyed were battle and woman.

Which is where the young human spread out on the table came in. "Humph, yes, well, I suppose she shall suffice," Milendrea said, glancing down. "The assassin did his job admirably. You're certain she won't wake up before she arrives at her destination?"

"Xandar assured me the poison he used is quite permanent, unless the proper antidote is applied. Is the collar ready yet?"

"Yes, I finished placing the last enchantments on it this morning." Placing the ward against pregnancy on the collar had been a long and tedious process, but it was necessary. The last thing the Blood Elves needed was to be blamed for creating a half human child with a claim to the throne of the Horde.

The priestess placed the collar on a nearby altar, next to a small ivory statue. She grimaced as she examined the figurine more closely. It depicted a nude Night Elf woman with an expression of rapture on its face. One or its hands hand was cupping a large breast, while the other had two fingers buried in her genitals. "I take it this… thing is the control device?"

Laishara's grin widened. Her sister had never appreciated her taste in art. "Yes, that's it. I would have preferred to make it from a more durable substance, but ivory is the only material capable of holding a demon soul." It was a shame the project had required that particular component. Her succubus had served her well, both on… and off the battlefield. She would have to summon another as soon as her schedule allowed.

"I still don't see why we went through all this effort and expense."

Now it was Laishara's turn to grimace. They had been over this before. "Anyone can give Orthok some captured slave to fuck. But with these," she gestured towards the altar, "we are giving him a concubine to satisfy his every desire and fantasy." She felt her undergarments moisten just talking about it, and had to stop the hand that had been gravitating toward them. There was a time and place for everything.

Milendrea looked skeptical, but didn't press the issue. "You're certain that awful hair between her legs won't grow back? It looked so… simian." That had been her chief objection upon first seeing the woman.

"The alchemical poultice I applied is permanent. A turtle will grow hair between its legs before she will." The warlock had rather enjoyed applying the poultice.

"Very well, let's begin our final preparations. We depart for Crossroads within the hour."

Chapter 3

Jaida floated on a sea of darkness. She had been adrift in the void for so long she no longer remembered who she was, or how she had gotten there. That was fine. The darkness was warm. Slowly, though, thoughts began to slip in, creating cracks in her perfect bubble of inky blackness. Vainly she struggled against the urge to follow those cracks. She didn't know why, but she sensed something bad existed beyond her bubble. Despite her best efforts she was drawn outward, and upward.

Jaida opened her eyes.

Wherever she was it was dark, but slowly she was able to make out her surroundings. She was inside a small hut made of wood and animal skins. She could have spanned the entire building in four strides. The only thing to break up the emptiness of the bare dirt floor was the small bed upon which she lay. Looking up, she realized the meager light in the building was caused by starlight shining though gaps in the skins that composed the ceiling. Incongruous to the rest of the primitive surroundings was a stout wooden door covering the only visible entrance.

There was no fireplace or heat source of any sort, but she wasn't cold. It had been late fall when she had been taken from her cabin, but a warm breeze blew through the hug. Either a great deal of time had passed since the attack, or she was a great distance away. Perhaps both.

Jaida felt her first stab of fear, but she forced it down ruthlessly. She had been in bad situations before, and had learned the hard way that the only way out was to keep a clear head. The first thing she had to do was to see if she had been injured in any way. She desperately hoped not; she had a feeling she would need every bit of strength her body could supply if she was to escape. Gingerly she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

The first thing she noticed was the outfit she was in. It was difficult to see in the dim light, but as the details became clear she began to blush. The warm woolen dress she had been wearing in Goldshire was gone, and in its place was a dress made of rough linen fibers. She used the term "dress" loosely. The hem of the garment fell far short of her knees, and the neckline exposed the most of her bosom. Her nipples stood out prominently against the coarse material. Well, there was nothing to be done about it now.

Slowly she worked her muscles through their full range of motion. She was relieved to find they responded easily. She felt a bit stiff, but otherwise appeared to be unharmed. As she stretched her limbs she began to notice the strange way the garment was rubbing her between her legs. Curious, she ran a hand up her thigh, under the lip of her skirt.

Jaida gasped as she felt the smooth, hairless skin surrounding the gentle mound of her sex. Someone had shaved her! No, it was more than that. It felt as if she had never had hair that in the first place. The woman moaned weakly. That meant that some… stranger had seen her naked body. Worse, that stranger had touched her in her most private of places. She felt ashamed, violated, and utterly furious.

She was so wrapped up in her revelation that she didn't notice the metallic clank of chains being removed from the other side of the door. With a loud creak the door swung open and smacked into one of the building's wooden support posts. With a yelp she fell backwards onto her rump and desperately backed herself into the corner.

Jaida had never seen an orc before, but she had enough stories to recognize the creature that entered the small hut for what it was. The towering brute's bald head nearly reached the top of the doorframe. More impressive than its height was the beast's sheer girth. Its thighs looked like tree trunks, and its massive arms looked almost as wide around as her entire body. Despite its size, there was not an inch of fat visible on its body. A wicked looking axe hung from its belt, but she doubted the orc would need it to deal with her.

Glancing down at her, the creature began to smile lewdly, the stout tusks curving up from its mouth turning the expression into something from a horror story. With a gasp Jaida realized the thing was looking up her short skirt, directly at her hairless slit! Blushing furiously, Jaida snapped her knees together and pushed the skirt between her legs. The orc's smiled only widened. "Grothok ki no tor shal. Tor shal!" the thing said, gesturing towards her.

Jaida only stared at it, unsure what it was asking. The beast's guttural language sounded like gibberish to her. The orc's eyes widened in sudden inspiration, and it dug into the pouch on it's belt. To her surprise, the thing drew out a bracelet, the small copper band dwarfed in its massive hand. With a flick of its wrist it sent the trinket spinning towards her. She instinctively flinched, and the bracelet landed in the dirt next to her.

The orc pointed at its wrist, and then to the bracelet, and finally to her. Afraid, Jaida furiously shook her head. Abruptly, the smile vanished from the orc's face, and it placed one of its hand on the axe hanging from its hip. The human realized that further refusal could be dangerous, so she extended a trembling hand and picked up the trinket. With a silent prayer to whatever god might be watching over her, she fastened the band around her wrist. Taking its hand of the axe, the orc said, "That's better. Should have given you that in the first place."

Jaida was astonished to find she could understand the orc's language. If she could comprehend the orc, perhaps the bracelet would work the other way. It was her only hope of getting some information. "W-where am I?" she asked in a trembling voice. When the orc did not reply, she pressed on. "How did I get here? Whe…"

"Enough. I'm not here to answer your questions. Now, on your feet, the chief wants to see you." The lewd grin was back on its green face.

Realizing she had no choice, Jaida rose up and followed the orc out into the darkness.

Chapter 4

Orthok sat on his crude stone throne, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his new toy. He was proud his father had given him the leadership of this outpost, but most of the time ruling over it was unbearably dull. The only enemies in the area were those filthy Quillboars, and he had spent an enjoyable few weeks driving the rats back into their holes. However, he soon discovered that he lacked the manpower to eradicate them once and for all, so for the moment they were at a standstill.

To make matters worse, there were very few women in the camp. It was a military outpost, so he supposed that was to be expected. The few women in the camp were all warriors, and at least as tough and rugged as the men. The few trysts he had had with them had not satisfied him.

Those two Blood Elf sisters had solved his problems. He smiled as he remembered those two. He had almost made a try for them, but he had seen enough battle to recognize danger when he saw it. Besides, the human girl they had given him would satisfy him quite nicely. He glanced at the dark metal collar and ivory statue he had placed on a table besides his throne. The items were magical, and the Blood Elves had assured him that if he used them on the human she would show him pleasures he had never dreamed of.

The grin faded. The restrictions on the items were very strict. For one thing, in order for them to work the wearer must be a virgin. To be precise, she must never have had a man's cock inside any part of her body. Moreover, the collar would only work if it was attached when the subject was in a state of complete shame and humiliation.

From around his neck Orthok pulled a gold chain with a small, clear stone attached. Along with the bracelet of translation, the stone was the final gift the sisters had given him. The stone would glow brightly when the girl was ready for the collar to be placed on her. As to how to achieve that state of humiliation, the elves had left it up to him. Just as well, he had plenty of ideas of his own.

All he needed was for Grobb to arrive with his new concubine.

...

As Jaida was led through the streets by her Orcish guard, she got her first glance at the town. All around her were huts similar to the one she had awoken in, although nearly all of them were larger. Interspersed through the huts were tables where merchants were hawking various wares. Orcish guards patrolled the streets in pairs, rigidly alert for the first sign of trouble. Escape would not be easy.

The majority of the people she saw were orcs, but there were other races mixed in as well. There were tall, gangly creatures Jaida assumed were trolls, and large hairy beasts that looked like a cross between a bull and an ogre. She was painfully aware of all the stares and murmurs her presence, not to mention her style of dress, evoked. If not for her guard she believed she would have been attacked right there in the street.

Finally, they arrived at their destination. It was a massive hut, dwarfing those that surrounded it. This could only be the Chief's hut. Two dour looking guards stood on either side of the hut's opening. The pair gave a start when they saw her, but relaxed when they noticed who she was with. Her guard entered the building, and she quickly followed, reluctant to be alone with the pair outside.

The inside of the hut was comfortable, though stark. Still, she had a feeling this was the Horde's idea of luxury. A number of animal pelts were tacked up on the wall, and fur rugs dotted the floor. Ensconced torches flared brightly, providing ample light. A number of guards stood at attention throughout the hut. However, the thing that dominated the room was the stone throne in the rear, or, rather, the orc that sat upon it.

The orc chief was absolutely massive. His sheer size made her guard look almost small by comparison. A long mane of thick black hair ran down his back, with two beaded strands hanging down his face. He wore a shining silver breastplate over his bare chest, and a pair of thick leather leggings covered his legs. Like most of the orcs she'd seen, he had long white tusks. However, his right tusk was snapped off just past his lip. His face lit up in a devious grin when he saw her.

Her guard pointed at the chief and said, "Go, he's waiting for you." Jaida stole a glance behind her, and saw the faces of the two guards outside looking at her. Their expressions matched their chief's. Gathering her nerve, she walked towards the throne with as much dignity as she could manage. She wouldn't let these beasts see her tremble

Jaida approached the throne, and then stopped, waiting.

The chief looked her up and down nodding to himself. "Yes… Yes, quite nice. I see our tailors found something appropriate for you to wear, Slut." She was shocked to hear him call her that. "Oh, are you surprised at your new name, Slut? I've decided that as long as you're starting a new life, you may as well be given a new name. Quite considerate of me, don't you think?"