The Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadsac
sadsac
12 Followers

And he stuck his tongue in my ear as I wriggled like a little puppy, laughing at the same time. I was so relieved at his re-action and we talked, I confessed that Jasmine and I were lovers, what we did to each other, how I needed her, wanted her to be a part of my life.

He said he had no objections, beautiful lesbians turned him on. We wouldn't mind if he jerked off, while he watched us making love would we? I smiled, and said I'd have to ask her about that.

Then he asked me about Jasmine, perhaps she would only let him fuck her the once or twice needed to get her pregnant. But now that he knew we were lovers, he wouldn't mind some different pussy on a regular basis, if that was all right with me. She was very beautiful, and the idea of having two beautiful women to fuck any time he wanted, especially in front of each other, really turned him on... what did I think?

I thought about it, and I admit that I kind of liked the idea of Jim fucking her in front of me, and her watching him fuck me, and my pussy twitched and drooled, even though I had just orgasmed. I resolved to have a talk with my Arabian Princess, to see if she would go for a full-time threesome.

The next morning after Jim had gone to work, Jasmine had smiled happily, when I told her that my husband had agreed to fathering her child. I also told her what he had said about practicing, and she had laughed, but not pursued it.

I looked at her quizzically, then leaned over and took her beautiful face in my hands, and kissed her lovingly, then took her hands in mine.

I said: "Okay, Jasmine my love, so what's the scoop on you and men!" and looked hard into her dark brown pools.

She looked at me, and a shadow from the past flitted through her eyes, and they clouded over. I immediately regretted my question, and held my hand up as if to stop her answering. But she took my hand back in hers and spoke very softly.

"No Wendy, it's okay... it's time you knew... you and Jim have every right to know!"

And she went on to tell me about when she was nine years old, how an uncle had forced her to suck his cock off to orgasm, not once but many times. And he had made her swallow his cum, holding her head on him until he was finished. He never tried to rape her or anything, but she had developed a fear of men's cocks, that stayed with her for a long time.

She had happily embraced Lesbos as she got older, and was still a virgin in the biblical sense. In time, she had eventually realised that cocks themselves weren't really bad, just some of the men who had them.

Once, she had thought she was in love with a young man, and had finally set the fears to rest, as she had voluntarily sucked his cock, during a passionate interlude. She had refused to let him cum in her mouth though... Nothing came of their relationship however, she wouldn't let him fuck her, and as she said, she was still a virgin.

She had returned to her lesbian ways, and had been happy ever since. It was a problem though, lesbianism was frowned on, and had to be kept secret. It was not accepted like it was in the Western world. This was the other reason she had wanted to leave Egypt.

I listened fascinated, as she told her story, it had been kind of what I had expected. I asked her if she was really sure about Jim fucking her, she didn't have to go through with it, I gently reminded her... it was her idea.

Mind you, I was looking forward to copious supplies of fresh mother's milk from her luscious tits, if it was still okay with her. Don't let me talk her out of anything, I insisted, as I stroked her lustrous hair, and she leaned into my hand, and pulled it to her mouth and kissed it all over.

She laughed, then looked deep into my eyes, and said: "Wendy.. I love you, I will do anything for you. If you and Jim agree for me to have a baby by him, then I want it... I want so very much for us both to drink each other's milk."

She paused, and blushed adorably: "To tell you the truth... I think that I also would like to feel a man inside me at last," and she smiled, "... and you and Jim seem to be so happy..." she ended wistfully.

I dissolved into tears, and then she did too, and there we were bawling like a couple of kids, as we held each other tightly. Afterwards we talked some more, there were lots of details to finalise, after all. First off, I told her, she had the final say in anything and everything. What were her wishes about bringing up a child, had she given any thought to it.

Would she ultimately take it home with her to Egypt, stuff like that. Jim and I would cover all expenses of course, after all, the baby would be his. What about a name.. what religion did she want, etc.

She looked at me, then she took my hands in hers again, and said: "Darling Wendy... I have thought about all that. First of all, it is my dearest wish, that I live with you and Jim for the rest of my life. If I have to have a hundred babies so that I might give you my milk, then so be it!"

I thrilled as her glowing eyes bored into mine, and I squeezed her hands gently.

She went on: "Somehow though, I don't think that's the only reason you love me. I think that we three can be very happy together... as well as the children of course!" she added quickly.

I nodded happily at her, as she continued: "If it's all right with you, I will consider myself as one of Jim's concubines, it is quite common in my country." and her wide smile almost swallowed me in it's perfection.

She chuckled as she went on: "And of course, it is well known that concubines are often lovers of each other, and we wouldn't want to change that, would we!" and she giggled at the expression on my face.

Obviously she was way ahead of me, she had thought all this out before she had come up with her proposal to have a child by Jim. And it looked like he was going to get his wish... some regular new pussy. We would be a three-some... and my own pussy twitched happily.

She went on: "As to the rest of it, whatever Jim and you decide is fine with me. I trust you both completely."

Then she smiled, and looked mischievously at me, as she asked: "Now Wendy... just how much practice does Jim need... and when do I start?" and she giggled in pleasure, as now it was my turn to blush.. adorably I hope!

I laughed, and squeezed her hands tightly, as I answered her: "Will tonight be okay with you?" and I gave her a big fat wet kiss on her nose.

Chapter 6.

That night, both Jim and I got our wishes, as Jasmine joined us both in our bed, and Jim took her, a man taking a woman, for the first time in her life. It was all very natural somehow, looking back on it later, I think there was a Karma between them from the first day they had met.

"Oh God, Jasmine, your pussy is like hot butter inside..." Jim groaned as he eased his hungry cock into her slowly, sinking deeper into her with each gentle thrust.

I watched happily, enjoying the view of her pussy lips being pulled outward, and then pressed in with each stroke. I put my face close, licked his glistening cock and tasted her sweet pussy juices as he slid in and out of her.

Now his hips came closer and closer to her sexy ass and then with a gentle push, he slid all the way inside her pussy. She moaned as his cock-head pressed against her cervix, and gave her a pleasurable jolt, the first ever in her life from a real cock.

I can't explain my complete lack of jealousy, but then I loved her too. I was so happy for her, and at the very instant that he finally sank his cock deep into her body, I was looking into her eyes, and saw all the clouds disappear, and a soft glow of content fill them.

As he fucked her, Jim was surprised to feel her vaginal muscles clench around his driving shaft, then start sucking around him, and he moaned, telling her how wonderful she was.

I knew what he meant. At Jasmine's urging, I had brought some rather nice sex toys, and she taught me how to use them on each other. When I had fucked her pussy with a strap-on cock the first time, I had been surprised at the muscular control she had over her vagina... and this from a virgin!

Then I had understood... of course, she was a virgin in the biblical sense only. No man's cock had deflowered her, but plenty of strap-on dildos had! Now as I looked at Jim's face, and she worked her magic on his cock, I could imagine the pleasure he was feeling.

I asked her once, how she had managed to acquire all her expertise in lesbian matters, in view of Egyptian mores. She had told me that twice a year she spent a month in Alexandria, where there was a strong lesbian enclave, tolerated by the local authorities because of the tourism industry.

Jim settled down, and began to slowly fuck her with long firm strokes. He moved his hips down slightly, and I knew that he was aiming for her 'g-spot'. He loved to ride a little high with his cock-head when he fucked me, and press against that wonderfully sensitive spot inside me.

Jasmine gasped, and I knew he had hit it: "Oh Jim.... yes, there! That feels so very good to me. Yes! Right there... FUCK ME, please, FUCK ME and get me pregnant! But first.. FUUUCKK ME GOOD!" I was tickled pink at her new passion.

My face was close to them, and I could see the trembling of her body, the tightening of her pussy as she came close to climaxing. Two hot bodies worked in unison, each giving and receiving pleasure from the other. Jim started to tremble himself, and I knew his climax was near.

I panted: "Fuck her, darling... push that cock inside her lovely pussy, and shoot your hot cum deep into my so sexy lover! She loves it, sweetheart.. she loves you fucking her! FUCK HER HARD NOW... make her cum all over us!"

I moaned against Jasmine's thighs, and my tongue licked lovingly over her flesh, as his cock thrust in and out. His hips moved from side to side, making his cock rub against every part of her hot and juicy vagina.

I could see her anus from time to time, as she moved her hips in counter-point to his, and was able to slide two of my fingers deep into her hole, and keep them inside her while she was being fucked. My other hand was buried inside my own pussy, as I frantically finger-fucked myself, turned on by the sight before me.

"Oh Wendy... that feels so...oo goo..ood!" she moaned, and Jim saw what I was doing, and grinned his approval, but I could see he was also surprised... at me.

This was another thing Jasmine had done for me... she had introduced me to anal sex.

One time after I had fucked her in her pussy with a strap-on dildo, she had made me fuck her in her ass, immediately right after, while the 'cock' was still covered with her pussy juices. And very much to her obvious pleasure and delight... she told me she had missed it terribly.

I was quite surprised at how much sexual pleasure she derived from it. And I was amazed and fascinated, as I watched her glistening tawny rose slowly open up, as I very carefully pushed the head of the dildo inside her ass. It was like a mouth, it's lips pursed very sensually around the slowly sliding cock.

Then, much later on, she had talked me into trying it, and after a while - it had hurt at first - I came to enjoy it as much as she did. She had also introduced me to enemas.. she insisted that we only fuck asses when they were clean!

We had one cock that was eight inches long, and a bit fat... it felt real good in our pussies, but I stayed away from it, I didn't want my pussy to get too big inside, for Jim's sake. But Jasmine loved that one in her ass, and sometimes fell asleep with it still inside her, after I had un-snapped it from the harness.

Ooops.. sorry! Back to the present... His pace accelerated, and his hips slammed against her delectable ass, shaking her body, and she moaned in pleasure, her mouth open in desire. With the dual stimulation of both her love-holes, she was the first to climax, her body going rigid, hips thrusting back against Jim's assault on her sucking clenching cunt.

She cried out, her scream of ecstasy filling the house... the heartfelt cry of a woman who was orgasming all over a driving cock for the first time in her life. Jim gave a powerful lunge, and his cock slid deep inside Jasmine's hot cave, and he screamed in his turn, as he unleashed a torrent of cum in her greedy twat.

Their bodies clung tightly to each other as he filled her cervix, then it squirted back... cum was everywhere... his and hers. It covered my hand as I still fingered her ass, and my other fingers in my pussy finally drove me over the edge, to join the two of them, in a soaring climax.

Three bodies writhed and moaned on the bed, lost in passion. Our climaxes seemed to go on and on. Finally our passion spent, we slowed and then stopped. Jim's cock stayed inside Jasmine, and I reached up and caught his balls and stroked and rolled them gently in my hand.

It did not take long for him to get hard again. Of course fucking Jasmine for the first time, having a beautiful new pussy to enjoy, made him recover all the more quickly. Jasmine was panting hard, her eyes glowing with pleasure, her face one big smile. She had just been royally fucked... and now she wanted more! She told me to move up to her, she wanted to suck on my tits while Jim fucked her this time, and I happily complied.

Chapter 7.

Jim fucked her once more, slowly this time. She licked and sucked my tits, and milked me again and again, while Jim pumped in and out of her hungry pussy. He was pacing himself now, the first mad flush over, and we brought her to several moaning climaxes, before he finally filled her up again, and this time, his cock went limp and slid out of her.

Jasmine thought she had died and gone to heaven, and her eyes filled with happy tears. Jim went to the bathroom to wash up, and I took her into my arms. We kissed and hugged; she told me breathlessly, how wonderful it had been for her, finally getting fucked like that... to think what she had been missing!

She was so happy... there must be many things we three could do together. And Jim had such a lovely cock... it was wonderful! I could see her mind working, her eyes glowing... I smiled to myself, I could foresee many horny happy hours ahead for us all.

Jim came back to bed, I asked Jasmine if we shouldn't go and wash up as well, but she shook her head... this first time, she wanted to sleep with a man's cum inside her! We fell asleep, all cuddled together and when we awoke the next morning, it was time to start all over again...

Jim called the office, and left a message that he would be in later... something had come up... but first though I had to feed the baby, and I left them to it, after kissing Jasmine and patting Jim on his bum. I went to Harry and gave him his breakfast, and while I did so, I hornily imagined what was happening back in our bed.

It wasn't long before I could hear them moaning together, then her screaming again as she shuddered to another orgasm, and a yell of pure delight from Jim, and I smiled happily to myself.

Good! He was getting lots of practice... I could almost taste Jasmine's milk in my mouth. I put Harry down and he went to sleep again. I went back to our bedroom, and was greeted by the sight of two flushed and happy faces beaming up at me.

Jim needed a little time to recuperate, so he watched happily, as Jasmine and I sixty-nined each other to juicy orgasms. Then it was time for him to fuck us, and I motioned for him to do her again, as she was still above me, her lovely ass high above my head.

He got behind us, and took her 'doggy style', and it was fascinating for me, as I had a great view, a close-up as his cock surged in and out of her pussy. Not only that, but her mouth was still on my pussy, and now she really took off on me!

This was the first time that we had three-way sex, and it was a screaming success all around. He came, she came, and I came, as her mouth devoured my love-bud. After a little while, we got Jim hard again, and Jasmine and I swapped positions, and Jim fucked me 'doggy style' to the same roaring success for all of us.

After this, the poor man was completely out of it, and even our drooling pussies were satiated for the moment. So he watched in weary pleasure as Jasmine and I sucked each others tits, mine to a throat full of mothers milk, and hers to a pair of throbbing and very sore, lushly hard nipples.

Finally we all showered together, and got dressed, and had a very late breakfast. Everything returned to normal - well - almost normal. Jim couldn't take his eyes off Jasmine, as his cock stirred at the memory of their fucking. I had to smack him, to get his attention!

There was one big change though, Jasmine was a new woman, she positively glowed now...

Jim finally left for the office, after dutifully kissing his two happy concubines good-bye, as we lined up in the hallway for him, giggling like schoolgirls... he burst out laughing when he saw us standing there, our eyes cast down demurely, in the approved concubine fashion!

Then I poured us more coffee, and we sat and talked. She had a new sense of excitement about her, sexual excitement. She looked shyly at me, as she asked if I thought Jim would go for the anal sex, that she and I enjoyed so much. I had to confess to her, that the same thought had crossed my mind many times too, since she had introduced it to me.

I asked her what she had in mind, apart from the obvious, that he fuck us in our asses. I gulped as I said that... I sure would like to see that one. Up until now, Jim hadn't shown any wish to fuck me in my ass, but with a sudden clarity, I realised that had been my fault.

Now that I thought about it, there had been many times when his slippery cock-head had strayed to my ass-hole, and dallied there as he trembled against me. But I had always wriggled him off me, not even considering that part of my body as a sexual attraction.

Now I knew better. Jeesus... I thought to myself, what an idiot I had been!

Jasmine smiled, and said softly: "Just imagine it Wendy... one of us with our strap-on ready, him with his lovely cock ready... where do you think they should both go!"

And I realised what she was getting at.. Jeesus, double fucked at the same time... now there was an interesting scenario! I looked at her with new respect, her sexual proclivities all of a sudden very fascinating to me. My lover was opening up a new world to me, and my pussy twitched and drooled hungrily.

I realised, that the ten years in experience she had over me, plus her lesbian lifestyle, had given her a unique.. at least to me.. edge. Lesbians didn't need men or their cocks, a strap-on had all the necessary attributes, plus, they never got soft. I wondered what else my Arabian Princess had up her sleeve... or rather, her skirt.

I looked at her, caught up now in the eroticism of the whole thing, and said happily: "First dibs on HIS ass though!" and she laughed, nodding delightedly.

That afternoon, we fucked each others asses with more than our usual mutual pleasure, each of us imagining it was Jim's driving cock that was pumping into us at the time. Then I had unsnapped the dildo in her rear-end, and Jasmine had laid flat on her back, the eight inch cock buried deep in her rectum..

And I had fucked her in her streaming pussy, over and over again with my strap-on, until she orgasmed continuously, begging me to never stop. Then she gave one final heartrending groan, and passed out completely under me, and I collapsed on top of her, the tip of my 'cock' driving far into her cervix.

Chapter 8.

We were still in bed, later that afternoon, when the phone rang. It was Jim calling from the office, and he told me to get Jasmine and myself all fixed up, he was taking his concubines out for dinner tonight!

sadsac
sadsac
12 Followers