The Conductor

Story Info
Svet leads his musicians to new riffs and melodies.
3.8k words
4.27
14.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callia
Callia
8 Followers

Svetomir tapped his baton impatiently on the side of the large wooden music stand before him. Silence. He reveled in this moment, when all eyes were turned to him, bows poised, spindly fingers stretched on keys and strings, breaths held. And then, with the downbeat of his hands, the explosion of music. He lead them all; they hung on his every movement: from the wide expansive spread of his arms to the slightest rise of his eyebrows. He was their conductor and he conducted them well, because he loved them all – all they gave to him and to music.

It had been a wonderful rehearsal. The last before their opening night. Spirits were high at the small get-together at Svet’s hotel suite afterwards. The musicians sipped their red wine, nibbled on cheese and crackers and chattered away about how much they enjoyed the Brahms and how well prepared they felt now: ready for tomorrow’s triumph! But they needed to be well-rested for their premiere so one by one they started heading back to their rooms in the luxurious hotel where they were staying in Svet’s native Rijeka on the Dalmatian coast. To be invited back to his home town after years of living in San Francisco was an honor he never expected, but one that filled him with pride. Not only would he lead his orchestra, he would lead his whole town in the majesty of music!

Svet swept the graying strand of hair that had escaped his small ponytail out of his eyes and surveyed the room. Only Twyla and Leila had lingered behind and were standing by the table with the remnants of the brie and camembert now oozing onto the pink linen tablecloth over the edge of the crystal cheese platter. Their faces were magically illuminated by the flickering light of the candles in the silver candelabras, their hands cradling their oversized wineglasses, their mouths chattering away, their lithe bodies swaying slightly to the cool jazz music Svet had playing on the CD player, proving that classical musicians can also get into more upbeat types of music.

Twyla and Leila. His two favorites. Twyla, his first violin and lover of long ago when they were just students at the conservatory in LA. American-born, yet her dark hair and eyes betraying her Italian descent. He let his gaze travel over her long brown wavy hair piled high on her head, a few errant strands curliquing around the long neck that he had kissed so many times, the swell of her small round breasts that had once filled his hands, just visible from the plunge in her tailored close-fitting, button-down dress, her long black-stockinged legs in those high pumps that defined her calf muscles, the calves he had felt wrapped around his neck so long ago. The attentive musician he knew she was now and the attentive lover she had been back then merged in his mind.

And Leila. The sensitive Russian cellist. Her long dark blonde curly locks cascading around her shoulders, falling gracefully on her full bosom held pendulant by the white lacy bra peeking from beneath the slightly opaque white short-sleeved blouse, her graceful, freckled arms gesturing as she spoke to her friend. Clad in black slacks that outlined her small round buttocks, Svet could only guess at her legs, but knew they must be wonderful. He had wondered about Leila many a time, wondered how open she might be to his advances, but had always held off due to her shy composure.

Svet sauntered over to the women and jovially put his arms around both of them and looking down at them with his piercing blue eyes, the little soul patch of gray hair beneath his lower lip becoming more pronounced as his lips spread into a smile and asked, “How are my two lovely ladies tonight?” They both beamed up at him and spontaneously kissed him on either cheek while he squeezed them into him, bringing them so close together that their chests were almost touching. “Mmm! What a lucky man I am! To be on ze receiving end of all zis attention!” he chuckled.

“Anything for our dear Maestro!” Twyla and Leila chimed almost in unison.

“Not tired tonight?”

“Oh, we’re too excited to be tired,” said Twyla and she nuzzled Svet’s neck. Though they hadn’t been lovers for a long time, they could still be comfortably affectionate with each other. Svet now started swaying along with them to the music (“Body and Soul”, wasn’t it? In E flat minor? How appropriate!) and he closed his eyes and held the two women closer and lost himself in the melody, the deep throbbing bass, the mellow sax. He slowly realized that now all three of them had their arms around each other and were swaying together. Twyla nuzzled his neck even more and as he shifted his weight from one leg to the other, he felt her pointed tongue give him a teasing lick beneath his earlobe. Shiver down his left arm. He turned his head to her at this invitation, and while he still held Leila close to his chest with his right arm, he planted a kiss on Twyla’s upturned lips. He meant it to be a somewhat innocent kiss, just lips pressed together, but Twyla was yet again one step ahead of him and traced the slit between his lips with the tip of her tongue: leading, as she always had the tendency to do when they were rehearsing. This time he didn’t tell her to slow down; he picked up on her cue and let the tip of his fleetingly meet hers. He felt and heard her give a coy little sigh and dipped deeper, all the time the three of them swaying to the music.

He realized, as his and Twyla’s tongues began to dance together, that Leila’s delicate fingers were gently caressing his elbow through his shirt and was angelically resting her head against his chest as his kiss with Twyla became harder and more urgent. Such passion on one side and such gentle sweetness on the other. As Twyla directed her snaking tongue to his ear again, he turned his face to Leila and looked down as she ’innocently’ turned her face up to him, her lips slightly parted, glistening with invitation. Their lips came together, not with the familiar brashness of Twyla’s kiss, but with hesitation and tentativeness, with buzzing expectancy and her lips were like soft cushions where he wanted to rest his own lips. Suddenly he felt an addition to his soft kiss with Leila and found that it was Twyla’s tongue, darting into both their mouths. Three tongues now, dancing together twirling, gliding, lips nibbled, corners tickled.

Despite the incredibly filling sensation, he pulled away slightly and let them explore each other’s mouths. How beautiful they were, these two exquisite artists delighting in each other’s kiss in the flickering candlelight. To lead them in their voyage of discovery, that’s what he’d do: show them all the riffs and melodies

He caressed their heads as they continued to twirl their tongues together more greedily by the second, their chests now heaving against each other, their nipples grazing against each other through the thin material of their garments. Svet reached up and gently caressed the side of their breasts lightly rubbing Twyla’s small firm perky left one with the small brown nipple he knew to be beneath the black dress against Leila’s right large round pink one he could see peeking from atop her lacy bra under her white blouse. In a decisive move, he swung round and stood behind Leila, taking both her full heavy breasts in his long supple hands and rubbed both her nipples more insistently against Twyla’s. He felt the groan of pleasure start from her gut. The two women were both rocking more intensely now, their hips gyrating against each other, listening to more than just the rhythm of the jazz music. Svet gently rolled Leila’s nipples between thumb and forefinger and felt her jerk at the jolt, then pinched Twyla’s too. Pushing the women closer together with his body, he took both pairs of joined nipples in his fingers and kneaded them together, their moans, more insistent now, their hips grinding more urgently. He was going to lead them to ultimate ecstasy. Conduct them in the most beautiful music. He was their Maestro.

He started to unbutton Leila’s feminine blouse, pulling her lacy white bra down, letting her heavy breasts spill over the top, exposing her freckled bosom to her female partner. He reached over and took Twyla’s hands by her thin wrists and placed them on her co-musician’s swelling chest. He watched as Twyla closed her eyes and leaned her head back at the delight in feeling her friend’s breasts fill her hands. Svet reached round Leila and rather roughly yanked the top of Twyla’s black dress open. She was wearing no bra, and her pert breasts bounced into the air. He placed Leila's shell-like hands on Twyla’s pretty little tits. A harmonious chord was struck in Svet’s mind as he swayed there with them, Leila’s head leaning back against his shoulders, Twyla’s flung back too, their chests exposed, their hands softly caressing each other’s bosoms. Then Twyla could resist no longer, and before Svet could instruct her, she buried her face in Leila’s cleavage. Greedily she squeezed Leila’s breasts together and sucked hungrily on her huge pink nipples.

Svet stood fast, bracing himself against the force of Twyla’s feeding, held Leila to the spot, and felt his cock, now hard as his baton, nestle in the crack between Leila's beautiful buttocks. He looked over Leila’s shoulder down at the crown of Twyla’s dark head nuzzling between these two mountainous mounds of freckled flesh that he held to her mouth and occasionally got a flash of her white teeth as they nibbled the hard protruding nipples, her unabashed slurps and moans making him even harder. She was so hungry! Svet slid his hands round Leila’s pelvis and started to unzip her tight-fitting slacks, slipping his hand down, over her white lacy panties, feeling the heat emanating from her crotch, soaking the white lace, bunching it up in the folds of her sweet little muff. Leila was lost in a world of ecstasy. Pressing her pubis against Svet’s hand, massaging Twyla’s tits while her friend mashed her breasts together and sucked back and forth, first on one nipple then on the other. Svet ran his hands over Leila’s small round buttocks, under her pants and slowly pulled them down with the back of his hands while running his palms over the legs he had lusted after earlier. So smooth they were, yet so hard and muscular. As he squatted down, he encircled one slender ankle in forefinger and thumb and picked it up slightly off the carpeted floor and made it step out of her pant leg, then likewise with the other so he could toss the unneeded pants onto the baby grand in the corner. Then Svet slowly stood up again from his squatting position, running his hands along the insides of Leila’s thighs as he did. As they came closer to her crotch, he could feel the soft insides of her thighs smeared with her juices. He wondered to himself if this was Leila’s first sexual encounter with a woman her passivity for the moment seemed to show that it was, though she was evidently enjoying herself. As for Twyla, Svet had no doubt that, because of her sexual adventurousness, even back in their student days, and because she was licking and sucking with such gusto, it was definitely not her first time.

When Svet was standing again, clasping Leila from behind, gently pressing his hardness between her pantied cheeks and massaging her nubby little clit through the lace, he looked over Leila’s shoulder at Twyla, who lifted her face, slick with her own saliva, and beamed at Svet as if to thank him for where he was taking them. He had seen this expression before on Twyla’s face, when she was in the throes of the music she loved, swept along by its beauty and passion and now here was another passion taking her on a wondrous journey. Twyla leaned into Leila and kissed Svet gratefully over her friend’s shoulder. As Svet returned the kiss, he ripped open the rest of Twyla’s dress with a jerk, sending buttons flying, startling her momentarily, and then seeing the smile spread over her face again as she stepped back slightly and let the dress drop to the floor. There Twyla stood, in nothing but her thigh-high lacy-topped black stockings and her black pumps. No panties. Svet hadn’t expected to see any. He knew that Twyla had never been able to bear the confinement of panties. Svet had always adored her furry black protrusive mound and couldn’t wait to catch sight once more of her dark fleshy labia hidden below that triangular thatch.

Svet started to take steps backwards to the black plush couch he knew was behind him and made Leila follow his steps as he held her firmly against him. Twyla, with a sly smirk on her face, followed. He sat down on the couch, his back supported by the arm rest, still clothed in his dress pants but his shirt now unbuttoned and guided the naked Leila, except for soaked panties and pulled-down bra, to sit between his legs and lean back against his chest. He buried his nose in her thick blonde locks, while he coaxed her legs open with his hands on her bent knees. He glanced up at Twyla, now kneeling at the other end of the couch, licking her lips, just waiting to dive between her delectable darling’s thighs. Svet pulled Leila’s panty crotch, now slick with juice, over to one side and exposed her blonde mound and her gorgeous pink clit, glistening in the candlelight, presenting it as a gift to Twyla.

Twyla was most appreciative of her gift. She dove down between Leila’s thighs, buried her face in the blonde mound and licked the length of the folds with her talented tongue. Svet was mesmerized as he watched Twyla from his advantageous vantage point dart her tongue into the neat folds of Leila’s wet pussy, then suck furiously on the pink clit while she slipped one and then two fingers into the slick hole. Leila bucked and moaned and writhed against Svet, pushing back hard against him while he fondled her big breasts and teased and pinched those wonderful nipples. He also had a fantastic view of Twyla’s arched back and her beautiful pear-shaped ass grinding against the air. Svet was finding it increasingly difficult to keep himself from ripping off his own pants and plunging his cock into them. But which to choose first? MMMMMmmm both so delicious. For now he let it suffice that the small of Leila’s back was rubbing against the tip of his cock peeking from the top of his trousers waistband and that her upper back was rubbing against the fur of his bare chest. He was witness to this beautiful sight of two gorgeous women delighting in each other and that was enough for now.

Svet eased himself out from under Leila, let her lie against the cushioned arm rest, her eyes closed, head thrown back and her right hand rubbing her pink clit frantically as Twyla lapped at her labia and thrust her fingers into her. He stood there opposite them, watching them for the longest time, delighting in the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, and hardly realizing what he was doing, he unbuttoned his fly and drew his cock out of his pants. The hardness of it surprised even himself as his right hand closed round his length. The bulbous purple head was oozing with pre-cum. He massaged his shaft firmly yet gently, aching with lust, but wanting to delay satisfaction as long as possible. He wanted to lead them.

Svet went over and sat down at the baby grand piano and kicked off his pants. His cock bobbed against the black lacquered edge of the keyboard. He ran his fingers over the keys and started to play as he watched his two beautiful women writhing on the plushy couch. It was not a piece he knew, but it was a song for them, emanating from their bodies, flowing into his fingertips and then back to them. The notes were slow and melodious at first and he could see Twyla start to feel the strains and move her body in time.

Then Leila, unexpectedly, wanting to participate too, sat up slightly, ripped off her soaked panties, reached up over to Twyla’s thigh and pulled her round and positioned her meaty pussy over her pert little mouth. As Svet’s music built in intensity, Leila became more courageous and licked Twyla’s pussy lips in perfect time to the beat. Oh did they love each other’s cunts and did he love them too! Leila was practically growling now and she slurped and lapped at Twyla’s fleshiness and Leila of course continued to flick Leila’s clit with her pointy tongue as she buried yet another finger into Leila’s tight little mound. As Svet put more strength into the left hand bass chords, the violin and cello soared to higher and higher pitches. Their squeals were driving him on and he played with a passion he had never before experienced. By now he was pounding with all his might on the keys and the strings of his instruments were taut and tight and screaming in ecstasy. Svet played and watched as the women buried their faces into each other’s pussies and ground against each other with every bit of their being, until the final release, the screaming of strings, the tossing of heads, the cries and then, slowly, the relaxing of muscles, of spindly fingers – the notes slower now to underscore their heavy panting, their heaving chests, the expressions of content on their glistening faces.

Svet stood up, took the few steps over to the couch again and he could feel the heaviness of his baton waving in front of him. Their sighs of satiation the sweetest music to his ears, while he grabbed hold of his cock again and moved his fist up and down its veiny ridges, the head disappearing and then reemerging again from within his firm grasp. Twyla lifted her head for a moment from where it was resting on Leila’s thigh, her face shining with Leila’s juices, and smiled at him approvingly. He smiled back at her while he continued to massage his engorged cock, a cock engorged with music and lust. Twyla’s licked her lips invitingly and Svet brought his cock over to her mouth. Twyla immediately slurped the precum off and slipped the head into her mouth, twirled her tongue around the bulbous head and applied just the right amount of suction. “OhOne of your many talents, Twyla,” Svet said with a lilt of amusement and pulled the prize from Twyla’s mouth.

He moved round behind Twyla’s gorgeous ass still imperceptibly gyrating and viewed her dark meaty pussy slick with moisture, her juices dripping down her thighs onto Leila’s flushed and sweaty face. “I must have zis,” Svet growled more seriously now and he grabbed Twyla’s ample ass in his strong hands, carefully positioned the tip of his thick cock at the glistening opening and rammed into her, just the way he knew she loved it. Twyla squealed and bore down on him. Oh it was so warm and slick! A few strokes only though. He pulled out and now fucked his fist with Twyla’s juices making it all the more slippery.

He had to have more. Svet slid into her slit more slowly now than before, while sinking his fingers into her curved hips. Twyla moaned, “Ram it in, Svet, fuck me hard,” and Svet pushed harder. Leila seemed to just realize what was going on just centimeters from her face and let Twyla rub her swollen clit against her pointy chin while she herself lapped at Svet’s balls. “Oh god, follow my baton,” Svet gasped not quite inaudibly. The two women moaned in response and started gyrating harder. Leila rolled Svet’s balls into her warm mouth, tonguing the vein on the sac that she could feel bulging in her mouth, as she tweaked Twyla’s tits and ground her pussy against Twyla’s mouth.

“I love fucking your puuussy, Twyla,” Svet murmured, his Slavic accent becoming more pronounced now, “but I have to have a taste of Leila’s delicious puuussy too.” As if on cue, Twyla sat up on the couch, gently pulled Leila to a sitting position too. She shifted Leila up onto her lap, leaned her back against her and with Leila’s slim bare legs draped over her still stockinged ones, she spread both their thighs together and offered their neatly stacked pussies to Svet. “Here you are, Maestro. Anything for you” Twyla rasped huskily with a sly smile. Svet kneeled on the carpeted floor between their legs. How beautiful these pussies were, one above the other, blonde and black, pink and wine-red, Vivaldi and Wagner, Tschaikovsky and Beethoven For him, open, ready for the taking. He inhaled their intoxicating scents, distinct yet mingling. Twyla’s muskier, heavier; Leila’s more flowery, lighter: both so enticing. Lick. From one to the other, the tastes mingling now too. Strong salty Twyla to light honeyed Leila. Another Lick. Mmmm. Now to fuck. No, no Twyla, it’s Leila’s turn. You can play with her tits, flick her clit, but I’m going to have some of this sweet pink pussy here. Still kneeling, Svet grabbed his cock with his right hand and rubbed the tip up and down both women’s set of lips, making them wonder where he was going to insert it, even though he had stated it was Leila’s turn. Svet even teased Twyla by letting his tip push into her just a bit but then he quickly pulled out and brought it to Leila’s opening and then holding firmly onto her slim hips pushed ever so slowly into her tight pussy. Oh god So tight so warm Clasping his cock so good push push a little pull out not all the way! push a little more a little deeperNow for a little bit of Twyla mmmmm slick, slides in so good, so deep, so easy delicious moan fuck more Leila nowI want to fuck this moreyes harder Deepernow! Yes pound!!! Aaaaahhhh ohhh baby what a beautiful pussy oh, spread those legs give me more I’m fucking you now, Leila my dear Twyla, work that clit of hers, we’re going to fuck her good Yes, Leila, squeal, I want to hear you Mmmmm. It’s coming now You’re going to get it..

Callia
Callia
8 Followers
12