The Conference

Story Info
Sheri wins a trip and makes new friends.
2.3k words
46.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessicak
jessicak
113 Followers

It was nearing yearend and Sheri was feeling like it had been a long year. She thought to herself how good she was at pleasing her customers, and they always rated her well on their evaluations. She chuckled to herself at how naughty that sounded to her. She was a customer service rep for a large national company. The company offered a trip to a motivational seminar to the top rated CSR's in each office. Sheri just knew she was going to win the trip.

When the announcement was made at the next company meeting that she had won, she was so happy. She would get to leave the cold of up north and go to sunny Florida for a few days. Granted, it was Orlando, but it was still Florida. Should be fun in the sun during the off times.

Sheri's husband, unfortunately, was unable to go with her. They were recently married and saving up money to buy a house. Since the company only paid her way, she would be the only one going.

Upon arriving, Sheri when to check into her hotel, and the desk clerk informed her that her roommate had already checked in. Apparently the company was willing to pay your way, but you had to share a room when you got there. Oh well, should still be fun.

Sheri went up to her room went in, and introduced herself to her roommate for the next couple of days. Her name was Debbie and she was from Iowa. So, another Midwesterner, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. They really seemed to hit it off. Debbie was also married, and her husband was unable to come along.

They both got up and went to the conference early the next morning. At the conference they met some other workers from across the country and also hit it off. There was Brian from Alabama, Jeff from Idaho, and Jack and Diane, a husband and wife team that both worked for the company, from Ohio.

The days at the conference were long. They were telling you how to be a better servant to your customer. They all joked that it would make more sense for the less productive people to be here and learn from this, but then again you can't award incompetence. After three long days of meetings, seminars, and the sharing of "best practices" the group was ready to be done. They decided to have a nice dinner together and unwind. They were all having a good time, and decided to move the conversation to the hotel bar. Unfortunately the hotel bar closed early on a Sunday night.

Not wanting to kill the conversation, they moved the discussion back to Jack and Diane's room. They continued to share tales of things that have happened at work, when Debbie mentioned an employee in her office was fired for sitting at her desk with no clothes on the lower half of her body. Of course this perked up everyone else's interest. Without much to tell, everyone seemed a little let down. It was then that Brian piped in and suggested they should play a game of strip poker. Both Debbie and Sheri quickly protested, stating no way they were playing. When asked why, they said they were both married and not interested in having extra-marital affairs. Jeff said it was STRIP poker, not SEX poker. He mentioned he was married and wasn't looking for trouble either, but an innocent game of cards should not be a problem. Diane and Jack were quietly discussing it amongst themselves, and both agreed they were open to it if everyone else was game. Not wanting to be party poopers, Debbie and Sheri reluctantly agreed to play.

They decided they first needed to set some ground rules. Clothing was counted off. Sheri had on a pant suit, so with jacket, blouse, bra, panties, knee highs and heels, seven items. Diane had on a skirt suit counting out to seven as well. Debbie had on a skirt, sweater, undershirt, bra, panties, nylons, and heels, also at seven. The men all had on suits, so jacket, shirt, t-shirt, pants, underwear socks and shoes, also adding up to seven.

The rules were simple; they were going to play blind 21, so nobody could see anyone else's hand, go bust and you lose an article of clothing of your choice, but low hand has to remove the article of choice from the high hand in the round, but it had to be something that could be removed without removing anything else. And absolutely no touching allowed. The game would be played until one guy and one gal were naked. Also, you have to stand up to remove your clothing.

The first round began and Sheri was dealt 12. Not a great hand, but with six players in one deck, she felt she needed to take a hit. She ended up with another face card, leaving her bust. Jeff also bust in the round. Diane was low to Brian's high. Sheri opted to slip off her shoes, as did Jeff, while Brian had Diane remove her jacket. The next round was played out, this time also with Sheri busting on a 13, not a score to hit on, she guessed. She slipped off her knee highs, Debbie also bust, losing her shoes, and Jack was low to Diane's high, so he had to remove his jacket.

With another 12 hand this time, Sheri decided she would hold pat, not wanting to lose every single hand. Unfortunately, nobody else stayed that low and she ended up with low hand and Debbie going bust. Debbie slid out of her nylons, leaving herself bare legged. Sheri was just about to slip off her jacket when Brian told her it was his choice, and the slacks had to go. She was a bit nervous about it, but stood up and undid her slacks and slid them off, revealing a hint of her purple string bikini panties. Her jacket was long enough to provide some protection, but there was no way her blouse was going to cover up much with the jacket gone.

The next hand saw a reversal of fate for her when she flipped the queen and ace combo. She smiled, sensing her night was turning around. Jeff ended up busting on the round and slid his socks off. Looking for the low hand, she noticed it was Debbie. Debbie looked at her, pleading her to be nice. Not sure what she should do, she had Debbie remove her sweater, which left her with covering of two on each end, unlike herself.

The next hand was dealt and Sheri got a 16. She felt good about that. When everyone revealed their cards though, it turns out she was the lowest hand. Jeff had had 12, but went bust and lost his jacket. She looked around and realized Debbie had the high hand, so she felt good about keeping some modesty, but Debbie took her completely off guard and told her to remove her panties. Sheri looked somewhat shocked, especially given how she took the nice route with Debbie. Apparently she wanted to make sure someone else had to give first view. Sheri stood up and hooked her thumb in her panties and gave them a quick push down and off. She then quickly sat back down, not wanting to give everyone a prolonged view of her bush.

The next hand was dealt and Sherri again went bust, as did Debbie. Jeff was the low hand to Brian's high. Sheri went to slide her jacket off, but everyone reminded her she needed to stand to do it. She got up and slipped her jacket off and covered herself quickly with her hand and sat back down. Her blouse barely came down to her hips, providing her no lower coverage. Debbie slipped off her undershirt, giving the guys their first view of bra, which was a white lacey number. Brian told Jeff he could remove his shirt.

The next round was another low hand by Sheri, a bust by Jack, Jeff and Debbie. Diane was the winning hand. She had Sheri remove her blouse, as if she had an option. Sheri once again stood up and slipped her blouse off, this time her hands were tied up removing the blouse, giving everyone a good view of her pussy. She got the blouse off and sat down, with her lavender lace bra now on display, also her erect nipples pressing against the fabric. Jack slipped off his shoes, Jeff his t-shirt, and Debbie had to stand up and remove her skirt. Debbie revealed a white thong to everyone. Looked like it would be a race between Sheri and Debbie for loser, and maybe the guys would get two naked women before they had a loser themselves.

On the next hand, Sheri was dealt a 2 and a 3. Not a great hand, but a ten would help it out a lot. She took a hit and got another 3, for 8. Her next card was a 4, putting her at 11, and then her next card was a ten, giving her 21. Once all cards were played, she looked around and noticed Jeff was low, and nobody bust. She had just told him to take his pants off, when Debbie recalculated Sheri's cards and informed her that she was at 22, and thus bust. Sheri redid the math and realized what she had done. She also realized that she would be the first one naked. She stood up and undid her bra, sliding it off and revealing her breasts and very erect nipples. Everyone just stared at her in her naked form as she quickly sat back down and covered her chest with her arms. Jeff also stood up and removed his slacks, revealing a bulge in his jockey shorts.

As the next hand was dealt, Sheri asked why she was still being included. Brian reminded her that the game was to be played until a guy and a girl was naked. Sheri's response was she had no more to remove. Brian said that she could now play for dares. Any loss for her resulted in her having to complete a dare. Although reluctant, she thought she could hang in for a hand or two and Jeff should then have lost as well.

This hand didn't seem real great, and once again Sheri ended up going bust. Dang her luck. Hopefully Jeff lost too and the game would be over. Looking around she realized that Diane had gone bust, and Jack had lost to Brian. Diane slid off her shoes, Jack had to remove his socks, and Sheri looked around the room to see what her dare was. Brian suggested that since they were low on ice, she could run down the hall and get some ice for them. Sheri was a bit nervous about it, but realizing that her body was sending conflicting answers by the dampness she could sense on herself. She agreed to do it, and took the ice bucket and went down the hall. It had gotten late enough now that nobody was out in the hall, which allowed her to go down and back unnoticed, aside from her cohorts.

When she got back the next hand was dealt. This time she had a low hand, but maybe it wouldn't be a loser. As her luck held out, she was the low hand, Debbie was bust, and Brian was the winner. Debbie stood up and removed her bra, her nipples also very erect. Brian, being the winner, suggested that maybe Sheri's dare should be a spanking from everyone. She quickly reminded everyone that there was no touching allowed. This brought an evil idea to his mind and suggested that they couldn't touch her, but she could touch herself. Sheri promptly refused. Diane came to her defense and said that since the first offer was illegal, she wouldn't have to do one this time, but if she lost again she had to masturbate for everyone there to watch. Sheri was both excited and scared of the idea. Now was definitely no time to lose the next hand.

The next hand was dealt out and Sheri was in the middle of the road, with Jack losing his shirt and Diane her nylons.

The next round was not quite as lucky. With a 13 in her hand, Sheri felt she couldn't bust, and had to hope for the best. Unfortunately it didn't work and the only one to bust was Jack. He removed his t-shirt, and Sheri looked around the room nervously. Diane reminded her that it was her way out of the last one, but now she had to come through. Sheri had to admit she was already wet from the idea and hesitantly got up on the bed. She laid down on it, spread wide for them to watch, closed her eyes and let her hands do the work. It didn't seem to take her long and she was lost in the feeling and was soon having an orgasm in front of everyone.

After her body settled back down and reality settled back in, she opened her eyes to see five people staring very intently at her. She blushed deeply and said that the game was over. Nobody seemed to disagree with her at all and let her gather her clothes, putting them on and leave, which is apparently what everyone else did as well.

The next morning Sheri got up. Debbie and she went to breakfast as if nothing had happened. They went to the airport together, returned to their respective homes, and nobody spoke of it again. But Sheri did recall how exciting that night was, and every now and again found herself pleasuring herself to that very thought.

jessicak
jessicak
113 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pictures of Amber My wife's naughty photos create an embarrassing situation.in Loving Wives
Beth at a Bachelor Party Beth fills in at Joe's bachelor party.in Loving Wives
Board Game Playing a game with an old friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the New Year's Eve Party Wife has to show off to save the New Year's Eve party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wife Loses Control of the Situation Wife loses control of the situation and cheats with friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories