The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whore bounced softly on him. She knew as a man of the cloth he couldn't take too much too soon. Her hips expertly rolled into his as his erection throbbed inside her. Lily picked up his hands from the bench and placed them on her tits. She wiggled her dress and bra down to her stomach giving him free access to her breasts.

His fingers kneaded her breasts, feeling their heavy weight in his palms. He understood why men couldn't help but pay this woman for her body, everything about it was perfect from her eyes, to her tits, to the way her hips rolled and dug his cock inside her, to her toned legs.

"I am not a bad man, Father. I love my wife and our family. We've worked hard to make the life we have. I started training for her profession years before we were married. I took her to the streets as a trial, selling her body for cheap," Kenneth continued. "She loved it and loved being an object. She wanted more and I couldn't deny her."

Lily's breath was heavy in the priest's ear as she moaned and whimpered. Her hands held his face and ran over his bald head. She could make any man believe that she loved him.

Father David grunted as the whore professionally fucked him. His cock dragged against her walls and she squeezed him as she pulled up.

"I make her exercise her cunt, doing kegels and using pussy weights to keep her tight after years of constant sex," Kenneth said, pulling his cock out of his fly. "She is tight, isn't she, Father?"

"Yes," he groaned.

Kenneth wrapped one hand around his cock and began pulling himself. He placed his other hand up to the partition, pressing against it, his flesh poked through the little holes. Lily pressed her hand up to his.

"But, I don't know what to do with her. I can't leave town anymore. Anytime I do, she gets a sitter for the kids and goes off for hours fucking men that haven't paid her. Fucking men behind my back."

The whore's fluids leaked out of her as she fucked him, collecting on the priest's balls, in his pubic hair. He squeezed her tit with one hand and the other he wrapped around her, pulling her down on him. He thrusted up into her, remembering how to properly fuck a woman. It had been far, far too long.

"When I get home from trips, I question her, and she always lies at first. But she does come around a few hours or days later and tells me things like, she spent six hours with my best friend Charles both nights I was gone. But I don't understand why she tries to hide it. Maybe she thinks it's fun to sneak around. Or maybe it's because she knows I like when she cheats," Kenneth continued.

Lily rubbed her sweaty, flushed cheek against the priest's, listening to him moan into her ear. Her lips curled into a smile. She started fucking him harder and his fingers dug into her flesh. She wondered how a man celibate so long could last, but she didn't question it. The whore rubbed her hand against her husband's through the partition as she serviced him.

"She is gorgeous when she has a cock in her, isn't she, Father?" Kenneth said. He waited for a response, but only received a grunt. "She looks even better when there are multiple in her. I love her so much; I have never known a woman like her. As depraved as her. As truly slutty as she is. She is one of a kind, Father. I had to marry this whore."

Lily grabbed onto his surplice, using it for leverage as she bounced on his lap, slamming her body up and down his erection. She wanted to scream out in ecstasy, but knew better. She knew Kenneth would take care of her when she got home and let her release the pent up orgasm that was bubbling inside her. She never orgasmed for her clients, as long as she could control it, it was the one thing reserved for her husband.

Kenneth quickly got up and came around to the other side of the booth. It took a few moments before the whore and the priest realized he was there. He pushed her dress up higher on her hips, making the black fabric just a band around her stomach with a taste of red from her bra.

Lily lifted her face from Father David's shoulder and looked back at her husband, "Hi, darling," she smiled.

"Hi, beautiful," he replied, stroking her sweat stained cheek.

The husband pressed his hand down on her back and she settled with the priest's cock inside her, resting against him. Kenneth spit into his hand then smeared it on his cock like lube. He held his erection and pressed it against her rosebud, already loosened by his fingers.

The priest couldn't believe his eyes and the feelings he felt. He felt dirty, wrong, corrupted and entirely sinful, but he didn't want this to stop, he couldn't let it stop. He had already come this far.

"Watch her face, Father," Kenneth said, sliding his cock into her asshole.

Lily bit down hard on her lip, making it bleed as her husband fit his cock into her snug anus. She had experienced dry anal countless times before; it wasn't the pain that got to her. It was the intense feeling of being filled to the brink.

Kenneth grabbed her neck as he pushed his last few inches into her. Holding her head to his shoulder as her eyes fluttered closed and the crinkles of her face expressed ultimate pleasure. Her breath quickened and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a scratchy scream.

Father David watched her expression change, her skin creased around her eyes and nose, the tremble of her lip, how her eyelashes batted. He admired her beauty, the beauty of a satisfied slut.

Kenneth held his whore's neck, making her back arch as he started pumping hard. Her body rocked between the two cocks using her. He kissed her cheek repeatedly as he ravished her ass, making her fuck the priest just as hard. Her holes were both stretched and full.

Father David pawed at her available body, nails digging into her tits, stomach and sides. He felt Kenneth's organ rubbing against his through the hooker's flesh. He closed his lips as he groaned, unable to control the cravings in his body and soul.

Lily whimpered and moaned inside herself. She fought to keep quiet as both men enjoyed her flesh. When her husband slammed into her ass, her cunt pulled up on the cock in her. As he withdrew his thrust, she settled back down on the priest. Kenneth fucked her even harder; she wanted to wail in euphoria. Her fingers clasped around the priest's stole and she held on for dear life.

Kenneth's hand on her neck moved up and he covered his wife's mouth. She screamed into it, "Fuck me, Fuck me, use me, use your whore, use my whore flesh."

Father David couldn't hold back anymore and his eyes rolled back into his head and his teeth ground together. The pleasure, the heat, the sin of the flesh, it was too much. His cock and balls ached for release. He throbbed inside the wench's cunt. He grunted repeatedly, growling inside his chest. The warmth began in his loins and spread throughout his entire being. He shot a beastly load inside the whore. Rope after rope coated her walls. Twenty-two years of pent up seed exploded from his cock.

The rush of his cum shocked Lily; she hadn't felt a man cum like that ever, even the virgins she's had. She reached up and stroked his cheek as he shuddered in sinful bliss.

"Show him your orgasm," Kenneth hissed into her ear. "Show Father David what a squirting slut you are."

Lily nodded and bit down and screamed into Kenneth's palm. The priest's eyes opened wide. He watched her body quake and her husband fight to keep her still, feeling her walls contract violently on his sensitive organ. His groin was flooded with what felt like a gallon of steaming fluid as she climaxed, spurting her fluids out around his cock. He didn't think she could look any more beautiful, but as goose bumps rose up all over her flesh, her face and chest flushed a tone redder, and her nipples contracted, he was proven wrong.

Kenneth pounded into his wife's loosened ass as her juices spilled onto the floor, emptying himself just moments later. He bit down on his wife's shoulder and growled like an animal as he came. Both of Lily's holes coated and filled with cum.

Lily shuddered as she caught her breath.

Kenneth withdrew his cock and tucked it back into his slacks before zipping up. He took a step back and lifted his wife off the priest's lap. He held onto her limp body as he bent down and picked up her panties from the floor and tucked them into his pocket.

"You are amazing, my love," Kenneth said, kissing her cheek as he pulled her dress down over her ass and back up over her tits, attempting to make her look semi proper.

"Thank you, darling," she mumbled, still in a haze.

Kenneth wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close as she stepped out of the confessional with trembling legs.

They didn't speak to the priest as they exited. Lily looked over her shoulder and smiled and puckered her lips into a kiss before the curtain closed on their secret.

12