The Confession Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucys confesses to an affair on her return from the States.
3.2k words
4.12
20.9k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was how to spend a hot summer's afternoon, mused Lucy as she watch the voile curtain fluttering in the breeze at the open window. That breeze caressing and stroking her body as surely as she felt Richards hand stoking and caressing her arm. The "red eye" had landed her back in England earlier that morning, and Richard, true to his word had been there to meet her.

"You need to stay awake Lou, then an early night tonight." He said, as his welcome home kiss brushed her cheek, "And I have the answer to all your jet lag problems."

Her job had taken her to her parent companies head office in Chicago, and for the last four weeks they had been apart. He took the handle of her suitcase and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and Lucy was suddenly very glad to be home. So here they were several hours later - showered, lunched and now warm and lazy, after a truly wonderful love making session, spooning in the middle of Richards big bed.

"So Lucy, tell me all about it", his soft words breaking through her doze.

"Well," she sighed, "the training on the new program went well. I worked on a couple of projects at their end - just to make sure I had a handle on it, before I brought the system home to implement here."

Richard stroking had now moved to her thigh and his other arm slid underneath her and circled her waist. Then punctuating his next sentence with little kisses along the line of her shoulder, nape to arm, he added.

"No Lucy. Tell. Me. All. About. It!" Then adding as a fingers came up to pinch a nipple, "Or should I say him."

Lucy rolled over to face her lover of nine months in the eye. "Why on earth would you think there was 'a him'?" The look on her face could either be of shock or horror that she had been found out so easily.

A wry grin crept across Richards face, as he used a finger to trace the line of her jaw and leaned in to gently kiss her nose, before very firmly rolling her back on her side and cradled her back into his lap.

"Lucy, Lucy - I know your body better than you do. You have been shielded and reserved ever since I picked you up; and now your body has really relaxed." He said adding as he continued his gentle stroking down the length of her body. "No secrets tell me, I promise I don't mind, I just want to know."

Lucy thought, well they seemed to be an item, but they hadn't promised not to see anyone else, it had just turned out that way; well until her visit to the States that is. So she wondered how to start, how to explain that it was just lust and loneliness on her part. This was new territory for her, and she was uncertain of his reaction, but the uncertainty didn't last long. Richard continued to give her encouraging kisses along the line of her shoulder, and to emphasize his point he started nudging his now stiffening cock into her behind. Lucy was stunned, surely he wouldn't get a hard on if he was cross or jealous.

As his fingers raked into her hair, massaging her scalp, he uttered one word, "Please!"

"Okay, okay - what do you want to know... name, age, prospects or just details of the fuck!" Lucy's voice sounded hard in her throat.

So with kisses raining across her neck and back and with a very firm slap on her bum, she relented. Took a deep breath and let it go in a sigh.

"His name is William - Will. He's a Brit actually. Welsh I think, but been in the States for a long time." She paused and pondered, "Older than us by a little. Early 50's I would imagine. He was the first liaise for the project. They put us together, fellow countrymen and all that."

Richard went back to stroking her arm, as he waited for her to continue.

"Well he was nice, pleasant and we hit it off really well and for the first two weeks it was all work. Then, the second weekend he invited me over to his place for dinner, to meet his wife - she's American - and all was well."

Lucy pulled herself up on her elbow and took a sip of water from the glass on the bed side table. Then, as she sank back down onto the bed, Richards cock slipped between her legs and through the lips of her pussy being held, snug in the warm, wet channel it found.

"Well, as the third weekend approached, Will asked me what I was doing for the weekend. I said nothing much. The weather was looking good so I would probably head out to the lake. He said that his wife was out of town - Their daughter was having a baby shower, so she was away." Lucy paused wondering how to continue.

Richard cock continued its gently slide through her pussy lips, the tip gently nudging her clit, and his hands now splayed out on her hips holding her tight into his lap.

Taking a deep breath she continued "Anyway, somehow that Saturday afternoon, found him in my hotel room, waiting for me to finish changing - or so I thought, before we headed down to a marina that he knew. I came out of the shower and realized that I had forgotten my clean panties and they were in the main room. So I wrapped a large towel around me, intending to do the quick dash to the wardrobe and back."

Lucy tried to spin to face him, but was held firmly in place, seated in his lap - and his cock continuing its relentless tattoo on her clit. So she just dropped her head and gave into the inevitable.

"Next to the wardrobe," Lucy continued, "was one of those long floor mirrors, free standing on a hinge so you can angle it... Cheval mirror I think it's called. Anyway, I could see his reflection in the mirror as I rummaged through the drawer. I saw him stand and walk towards me. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed my neck."

Lucy ran her hand down her neck as if still feeling the touch. Richard moved a hand into the middle of her back and gently pushed her, just a couple of inches forward. As he did his cock slid back into the welcoming hold of her channel.

"Go on." He encouraged as he slid even deeper into her.

"Then he turned me, so I was standing directly in front of the mirror. Looking at me through our reflections, he peeled my towel away; and I just let him. Then he stood back and said "Stay there - just like that" and never breaking eye contact he started stripping his clothes off."

Lucy ran her hand down Richards leg as she spoke, and he rocked his hips slowly, calming her - reassuring.

"Then he was behind me, totally naked. His hands slipped around me and cupped my breasts, pinching my nipples - pulling on them. His voice was soft and cooing - like I was a child. His words we gentle but compelling, I was lost."

Richards hands were mirroring her words, and his fingers flicked her nipples as his cock continued the slow rocking motion in her quim.

Lucy continued, "His hands ran down over my tummy, and his fingers met in my groin so he could pull my pussy lips apart. He groaned, saying that I was perfect, and that he couldn't wait to bury himself in me. His cock was long, slender and very strong. He angled it so that it ran through my pussy lips, and I could see the head just peek out the front as he nudged my clit. I tried to angle myself so that I could get it to slide in, but he slapped my ass and told me to wait."

"Lucy the sub! Who would have thought it!"

Richards speed and rhythm never changed, even although the tension in Lucy's body was mounting.

"He parted my thighs by a couple of inches as he sank his cock in me. Then splaying one of his hands, he had my clit poking out between his fingers. He brought his other hand up to hold my chin, to keep me watching the image in the glass. "Watch Lucy, watch me while I fuck you!" I was having trouble keeping my balance, and my legs gave out. Then he slapped my ass again, and left me to get a chair. More Richard, please, faster!"

"All in good time Lou. He let you sit down?"

"No, for me to lean on, but I had to keep watching. Please, I can feel..." Lucy yelped as Richards hand also came down firmly on her ass.

"Come on baby, finish the story and I'll let you cum."

"Well, he fucked me like that, me leaning slightly over the back of the chair, and his fingers sawing at my clit. He gasped when I started to cum, and the look on his face was amazement. He told me he loved the rippling feeling of my cunt squeezing his cock, trying to milk him. Then he told me that the best thing about being older was that he could hang on, and not need to cum for ages."

Lucy wriggled in Richards lap, slowly gyrating her hips, but Richard stilled.

"I can do that as well," he murmured in her ear, "Neither of us is cumming yet!"

His hand started stroking through her hair. Lucy loved this, and this was his way of encouraging her to continue.

"Well, as I started recovering from my orgasm, he asked me what the most adventurous thing I had done when having sex. So I told him about our three some with Mark, about feeling the two of you working together, the total feeling of being full. He just groaned in my ear. He was still inside me and we were still in front of the mirror at this point. Then he said "Where is it? I'm sure you have at least one dildo or rabbit here." So I point to the cabinet beside the bed."

Lucy flattened her shoulders to the bed, and sneaked a crafty peak at the impassive face behind her. Richard gave her a quick kiss and rolled her back onto her side.

"And...?" Richards single word, hanging like a weight between them.

"He went over to the cabinet, opened the drawer and he laughed out loud when he saw my toys. I had taken the blue rabbit, the pink dildo and my butt plug." Lucy's head fell forward, and her words were muffled as her chin tucked into her chest.

His hand raked through her hair again, just how she liked it. Then after a few seconds Richards fist closed and he pulled her head back up.

"Clear baby, I want to hear every word."

The pull on her hair was strong but not painful, but she was left in no doubt that it would be if she tried to move again. She continued, her voice shaking as the relentless and constant pace of his cock in her cunt kept her orgasm just out of reach.

"He came back with the rabbit, and slowly started rubbing it up and down my slit, from my clit up to my rosebud, he gently pressed it, but didn't put it in, then slid it forward again. Then I felt him starting to stroke my ass hole with his fingers then sliding them forward to my pussy, then back again - spreading my juice around."

Lucy swallowed hard before continuing, "Then I watched, in the mirror, as he slowly slid the rabbit into me." Her head tried to spin to look at him but was held firmly in its place, as she continued. "Then he said hold it!"

"He wanted you to fuck yourself?" His question even toned.

"No," she continued, "He wanted me to hold it in my pussy, while he used both his thumbs to open up my ass. He pushed them in, one at a time through the sphincter, and then sawed his thumbs in and out; rimming them around and around, relaxing the muscle. Then he said "You know what's coming now Lucy - don't you?" Oh, I knew! Then he pushed me over even further, so I couldn't see in the mirror any more, but oh could I feel."

Richard hand let go the grip on Lucy's hair, and his hands started to massage her shoulders.

"Then I heard and felt him spit on my open ass, then the pressure of his cock pushing into me. Then the long slide until I could feel his pubes against my bum, and that sensational ache that you get." She paused, rolling her head, and going with the massage across her shoulders.

"Then he stood me up, well mostly up - and took hold of the rabbit again and somehow managed to fuck me with it in perfect rhythm with his cock in my ass. Whispering in my ear that I should watch the reflection, me; watching myself getting fucked."

Lucy paused, aware that Richards breathing rate had increased, and that one hand was now splayed across her belly, and the other teasing her nipples.

"He just fucked me, all the time whispering, calling me names - I hate being called names - but all the time I could feel myself building again, and all the time the pace of the rabbit in my cunt, the thrust of his cock in my ass, kept me under control. I just wanted to scream. Then he turned the fucking thing on and the ears on my clit send me off the planet, and I just lost it again. I couldn't believe I could cum so hard. Thank god he put his arm around me, or I would have fallen. Then after a couple a minutes I felt him pump into me. But..." Lucy stopped, realizing that she had gone too far.

Richard stilled, and his fingers held onto her nipples and pulled. "But...!"

"Oh fuck! After he came, he pulled out, and then knelt down between my legs." Lucy's voice broke into a sob, but she continued; "He licked and sucked his cum out of me! I think it's the single most erotic thing that has ever happened to me."

Her head dropped forward, and Richard thought she was crying. He stilled, this was not what he had imagined. His cock was pulsing in her, and he was fighting for control.

"And? What happened then?" Richards hands sank to her hips, clutching them and holding her steady. Any movement from her now and he would be pouring his cum into her quivering pussy.

Lucy's silence echoed through the room. Richard wondered if he dare take a hand off her hips to smack her ass again, when she finally spoke.

"He stood. He stood, turned me around and kissed me. I could taste both of us on his lips, and feel the texture of his cum on his tongue. Arghhhh!"

With this final admission, Lucy's orgasm shot through her body. Tensing and clenching, and Richard had no choice but to follow her and explode in violent spasms deep in her cunt. Even although there had been very little movement on either of their parts, the quaking and clenching seemed to last an age. When she finally stilled Lucy went limp and rolled over into Richards arms. He brought up a thumb to wipe away the tears on her cheek.

"I'm so sorry Richard, I'll go - I'll get a cab." She said as she tried to pull herself out of the bed.

"No, no - stay. Don't leave. I don't want you to go." He said as he pulled her back onto the bed and anchored her with his leg.

As his leg came across hers, Lucy was aware that his cock had not gone totally soft, as it nestled inside her hip bone. Lying flat on her back she turned her head to look at him, and lifting a hand to run her fingers down his face, she said.

"Do you forgive me? I know there's nothing formal in our relationship; but I feel that there's this unspoken 'thing' between us, and I've just blown it all away."

As she spoke Richard had moved, parting her legs and was now half kneeling between them. His cock in its half hard state, hanging like a rudder, and as he eased it back into her, he reached for her lips and kissed her hard and deep.

"Baby, there's nothing to forgive. As you said, the commitment conversation hasn't been had. Maybe we should have it, but perhaps not just now. I love that this has happened." He nodded as he saw the aghast look on her face.

"Stop - Listen - Hear me out." He added. "I love, but hate that this has happened. I know that you want to be with me. That you are happy to be here at home, in this bed with me, but part of me wishes that I had been there. I would of loved to of seen you fall apart as he fucked you. I would of liked to of seen the look on his face, when he realized just what an amazing fuck you are. I would want to watch and know that whoever you go with, it's me you come home with."

As he spoke the languid strokes of his cock reminded Lucy just how special he was."I want that Lucy, please, please tell me that you want it too!"

"Just what are you asking Richard? Do you want me to go out and pick up some guy so that I can bring him back here? That you can hide in the wardrobe and watch? Or are you suggesting that we go to one of the "dogging" sites around." her voice pitch and volume were escalating as a strange anger surfaced.

Richard mouth claimed hers, and he added "No baby, nothing so crude. I know of a swingers circle, really high classed - masked. Very clean, very respectable - I just wondered."

"I would have to watch you fuck as well? What if you wanted her more than me? I'm not sure, what if I want him more than you? Oh shit, I'm confused!"

"That's the risk in life. Lucy, do you really think I could ever want anyone as much as I want you? Well maybe as a challenge or a one night stand, but at the end of the day, who do you think we would want to come home with?"

Lucy mused over this. "I don't live here Richard - yet." Then her grin widen. "I'll think about it." Then as an afterthought she added. "Is it too early to eat dinner - I'm starving!"

To be continued...