The Confession of Alexa Connor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall woman approached the table and looked down at Alexa, her arms crossed in front of her. She took her time, letting her gaze wander lasciviously over Alexa's naked body, before making eye contact. She had beautiful sparkling brown eyes with unusually long lashes. "Good evening, Alexa", she finally said. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Evelyn Vaughn, and I welcome you into my house. I hope you will forgive the rather unconventional way in which I am receiving you tonight. But in my defence, I was unprepared for your visit." Her voice was bristling with irony. She began pacing slowly around the table until she stood behind Alexa who had to crane her neck to look up at her. "It was very foolish of you to come back here," she said, her tone serious again. "That's right, Alexa, I know it was you who stole the sculpture. Obviously you have sold it to a collector, and no doubt the buyer has sent you back here to get the painting. I'm terribly curious to know who has such a keen interest in my collection, and you would do me a great favour by telling me his name. I, in turn, will make sure your stay her is as pleasant as it can possibly be."

She looked down at Alexa expectantly, indicating it was her turn to speak. But Alexa remained stubbornly silent. No matter how much she wanted to put an end to this ordeal, she wasn't about to implicate the countess. It was more than simple loyalty. Her clients paid good money and in turn expected absolute discretion and confidentiality. If she broke that trust, she knew, she would never work again. Not in this job.

After a long, awkward silence, Evelyn began pacing again. "Of course, I understand you may need some time to think it over. Maya here," - she gestured towards the other woman - "will assist you in your deliberations, and we can pursue this conversation at a later point."

She was now facing Alexa, standing right between her spread legs. Her eyes flickered down briefly to her sex. "I trust you will make a decision sooner than you expect," she said, smiling mischievously. Then she turned around and walked towards the door. "And by the way", she added, "you should know that I'm recording all of this, for my own personal use. Call it compensation for my troubles." She gestured towards an area above the door frame, and Alexa saw the red flashing light of a camera. "I'll be back in an hour," were Evelyn's parting words. Then she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Alexa turned to the woman in nurse's uniform, Maya, who during the whole conversation had sat silently on the stool in the corner, legs crossed and hands folded on her knee. She stood up now, walked to one end of the table, out of Alexa's view, and returned pushing a small trolley with several plastic bottles in front of her. She took one of the bottles and poured a copious amount of an oily substance into her hands. "Massage oil", Alexa thought.

Maya rubbed her hands together a few times, then grabbed Alexa's foot. She held it in both hands, and began massaging the sole with her thumbs. Alexa flinched in surprise and tried to pull her foot away. "No! Please, stop," she begged. But Maya ignored her protests and continued massaging, unperturbed. Her hands were very smooth and soft. She slowly worked her way up from the heel to the base of Alexa's toes. She massaged the forefoot, drawing circles over it with her thumbs. She ran her fingers back and forth between Alexa's toes, then massaged each toe in turn between her oil-soaked fingers. She clasped the foot between her hands and rubbed and squeezed it lecherously until it was coated in oil up to the ankle.

By now Alexa had abandoned her pointless protests. She was lying motionless, staring straight ahead, feigning indifference. But the tickling sensations on her foot and the warm slipperiness of the massage oil were beginning to arouse her. She concentrated, tried to keep still and breathe steadily.

Maya now switched to Alexa's left foot. She repeated her ministrations with equal ardour, then returned once again to the right foot. She held Alexa's ankle with one hand and used the other hand to gently bend back her toes, stretching the skin of her sole. Then she leaned forward, and suddenly Alexa felt Maya's tongue running up the arch of her foot. She gasped in surprise and her toes curled in pleasure. Maya held them firmly and licked her way up the arch, over the forefoot, and along the crease at the base of her toes. Alexa felt the warmth of Maya's breath on her skin. The soft, moist contact of her tongue felt delicious. She looked down and watched as Maya spread her toes and slowly ran her tongue over the sensitive membranes of skin stretching between them. To her horror Alexa could feel herself becoming wet. She closed her eyes and bit her lip to suppress her moans. But this only seemed to give Maya more encouragement. She licked and sucked on Alexa's toes, ran her tongue over every curve and crease of her foot, sometimes in slow, languorous strokes, sometimes flicking and lashing here and there. When she had subjected both feet to this treatment she backed away and left Alexa lying on the table, panting.

Alexa was surprised and confused by her quick arousal. A few minutes in Maya's skilled hands had sufficed. Already her pussy was moist and tingling. She felt so helpless, so vulnerable. And somehow, in spite of herself, this excited her tremendously. She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm herself, to appear composed, summoning all her strength and determination.

Maya was now standing on one side of the table. She poured massage oil over Alexa's leg and began spreading it with both hands, first over her calve, then over her thigh, all the way up to her groin. She stroked the inside of Alexa's thigh, let her hands slowly drift upwards and linger agonisingly close to her sex. She rubbed along the crease inside her thigh, inching her way up until her fingers were almost grazing her labia. She felt her body tense as she struggled to remain still. Her hips were moving almost imperceptibly as her pussy instinctively sought the contact of her fingers.

Maya crossed to the opposite side of the table and began massaging Alexa's other leg. She rubbed and stroked it in the same fashion, inflaming Alexa even further until she could feel her trembling under her fingers. Then she stepped back and looked down at her, like an artist contemplating her work.

Alexa's legs were covered in massage oil from her toes to her hips, her skin glistening in the flickering candlelight. Only her pubic region had been spared so far. But not for long. Already Maya could see a shining patch between her gaping labia.

Maya returned to the table and stood between Alexa's legs. She held them just above the knees, thumbs extended out, then let her hands slide upwards, over the soft, slippery skin inside her thighs. Alexa's body became rigid as she felt Maya's hands zooming towards her pussy. For a second she thought she was going to touch it and her pelvic muscle contracted in anticipation. But at the last moment, she felt Maya's hands change direction. Her thumbs swept up in a wide arc, grazing Alexa's shaved labia. She sighed and bucked her hips in pleasure, unable to contain herself any longer. Maya's hands met on her abdomen, circled just above her pubic mound, then descended back along her thighs.

Maya repositioned her hands and moved in for a new assault. She was more insistent this time and pressed lightly on her thumbs as they swept along the edge of Alexa's pussy lips. She stroked her abdomen, then returned to her thighs and started over, again and again and again. Alexa's sighs became passionate and her hips rose eagerly with each passage of Maya's hands.

Maya spread her fingers and brushed them up and down over Alexa's groin. Her thumbs and index fingers were positioned directly on her labia, following their sloping curve all the way from top to bottom. She could feel them swell up as they gorged with blood. Her inner labia were starting to protrude and Maya made sure her fingers rubbed against them as they slipped up and down Alexa's pussy. She could smell her arousal now, see the moisture building between her lips as she teased her relentlessly. Her sighs evolved into moans, her hips rocked and swayed like a ship in a storm. Maya placed her hands flat on either side and stroked Alexa's pussy lips with her thumbs. Before long Alexa was moaning feverishly, bucking and bending her hips, keeping pace with Maya as she rubbed her with increasing urgency. Maya didn't stop until Alexa's juices began seeping out of her and dripping down her crotch. Then she withdrew her hands.

Alexa opened her eyes. She was panting heavily, mouth half open, her breasts rising and falling with every breath. She didn't dare look at Maya, not wanting her to see the lust and frustration in her eyes. She felt like a slut, ashamed by her own reluctant pleasure and the raw, carnal craving she could sense taking hold of her body. She lay there, waiting, not knowing what was in store for her.

Maya appeared behind her. She leaned down, her round, full breasts bobbing tauntingly inside the crisp fabric of her uniform, right over Alexa's face. Alexa could smell the peachy scent emanating from her cleavage. Oh god, how badly she wanted to kiss those breasts.

Maya's hands were back on Alexa's body. She spread massage oil over her abdomen, over her rib cage and around her breasts with long, sweeping motions of her palms. She ran her fingers over her shoulders and up her arms to the shackles on her wrists, then returned along her armpits to her chest. Alexa shivered and her skin broke out in goosebumps. Maya circled teasingly a few times, then let her hands climb over Alexa's breasts, brushing the delicate skin with her fingertips. She looped around her nipples suggestively and they instantly hardened. Alexa arched her back, thrusting her breasts into Maya's hands. Maya held them, squeezing and stroking the soft flesh with her palms while her thumbs rubbed along the edge of her aureoles. In no time Alexa's nipples were stiff and erect, begging to be touched, but Maya cruelly steered around them. Alexa's eyes were closed again. She gasped and panted in pleasure, her body trembling with desire as she surrendered to the assaults of Maya's hands. The tingling sensations on her breasts and pussy had become almost unbearable and she realised with alarm that she would soon need to orgasm.

Suddenly Alexa felt Maya's hands move away and she looked up as if emerging from a trance. Evelyn was standing beside the table, smirking insolently. Alexa blushed, embarrassed at having been caught like this, so plainly enjoying being fondled and abused.

"Alexa, my dear," Evelyn exclaimed, eyebrows raised in mock scorn. "I didn't suspect that you were such a whore." She leaned down and sniffed Alexa's pussy. "Look at you, sopping wet and squealing like a bitch in heat. You sure have been enjoying this, haven't you?" She chuckled and began pacing around the table. Alexa noticed the change in tone from their previous encounter. She followed Evelyn with her eyes until she stood directly above her.

Evelyn put her hands on the shackles around Alexa's wrists. "If only we untied those hands. I bet you would be rubbing your cunt right there in front of me, not even caring that I watch." She stroked Alexa's forearms, then leaned in closer and whispered: "I know you want to come, Alexa. You want to come sooo bad. Why don't you make this easy on yourself? We can finish you off right there, make you come like you have never come in your life. If only you tell me what I want to know. Who sent you to my house? I want a name."

"I have nothing to say to you," said Alexa, but her tone was diffident, her resolve wavering. "Don't be stupid," Evelyn replied, surprised by her impudence. "You cannot hold off much longer, it's only a matter of time."

Alexa lowered her eyes and said nothing. "Suit yourself, my dear" Evelyn said curtly. She turned towards Maya: "Please proceed. This conversation is not over." And on these words she stormed out of the room.

For a moment there was silence. "You are brave, Alexa," Maya suddenly said. It was the first time she spoke. Her voice was suave, strangely erotic. She approached the table, her hands already soaking with oil. "But you are fighting a losing battle." She wrapped her hands around Alexa's breasts and began stroking them gently. "Let yourself go, Alexa," she whispered, "and I will give you unspeakable pleasure." She held Alexa's erect nipples between her fingertips and rubbed them gently. Alexa arched her back in response. "That's it, Alexa. Don't hold back. I know it feels good." She continued stroking her until her nipples had turned rock hard, rising more than an inch above the dark skin of her aureoles. Then she held Alexa's breast with both hands, bent over and took a nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it delicately, circled it with her tongue. Alexa squirmed and moaned as she felt the warm, moist flesh slithering over her breast, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her body. Maya lapped against her nipples, flicked and stroked them with the tip of her tongue, encouraged by Alexa's frantic moans and the rhythmic rising and falling of her chest.

Alexa's pussy was aching badly now, and she unwittingly started moving her hips, signalling that it needed attention. Maya walked over, let a thin filament of massage oil fall on her pubic mound and waited while it oozed down between her labia. She placed her hand flat over Alexa's pussy, her middle finger resting on her slit, and very gently spread the massage oil over her burning lips. Alexa bent her knees, tried to spread her pussy against Maya's palm, to rub herself against it. But Maya denied her this pleasure and simply withdrew her hand, smiling as Alexa's body contorted in frustration. "Not so fast, Alexa," she said, "I'm not finished with you."

Maya stroked Alexa's left labium, rubbing its entire length between her thumb and index finger. "Yes that feels so good, doesn't it, Alexa?" Maya said. She continued rubbing for a while, then switched to the right labium. Alexa's hips rose and fell in step with the slow stroking motion of Maya's hand. Her pussy was glowing crimson, glistening with massage oil and her own wetness, opening up under Maya's caresses like a ripe, juicy fruit ready to be picked.

Maya spread Alexa's pussy, revealing the soft, pink skin of her inner labia. She stroked them gently with her fingertips. Then she placed her hand flat over her gaping sex and let the warm, moist flesh slip between her fingers as she rubbed up and down over her pussy. Alexa's body surged, her lustful moans echoing around the room. She strained to spread her thighs wider, offering her sex with complete abandon to Maya's probing fingers. Maya pressed her hand harder against Alexa's pussy and her hips began lurching and waving in a frantic grinding motion as she tried to rubb herself to an orgasm.

Alexa was only moments away when she felt Maya's hands make their way down to the entrance of her sex. For a brief instant, she thought she was going to penetrate her. But instead her hand drifted lower, into the cleft of her ass, and before she knew it Maya's finger was on the rim of her anus. Alexa gasped in surprise and her butt cheeks clenched involuntarily around Maya's finger. She raised her head, not quite believing what she was feeling as a wave of new, delicious sensations spread through her limbs. "You like that, don't you, Alexa?" Maya said as she continued teasing her ass. She spread Alexa's butt cheeks and circled her anus with her finger. "Oh yeah, that feels so good," Alexa moaned, surprised at how much she was enjoying such a crude and intimate touch.

Maya's hands drifted back, slipped up along Alex's groin and climbed over her pubic mound. She parted Alexa's labia and brought out the pink tumescence of her clitoris, erect and protruding from its hood. She flicked it gently with a wet finger, barely touching it. Alexa's hips lifted off the table and she moaned in intense, unbearable pleasure.

Maya continued flicking Alexa's clitoris, her pace increasing until Alexa thought she was going out of her mind with lust. Never before had she been so turned on. She felt humiliated and embarrassed by what her arousal was making her do, but nothing mattered anymore but her all encompassing need for release. It was as if her body were overcome by a raw, animal urge that she was powerless to resist. She heard the words come out of her mouth, imploring: "Please, oh please, fuck me!"

Maya obliged and slipped two fingers easily into her. Her pussy was burning hot and soaked with juices. She twisted and wiggled her fingers, pulled them out slowly, and plunged them back deep into her. Alexa bucked her hips. "Oh yes, like that," she moaned. Maya increased her pace and settled into a steady fucking motion. Alexa's moans grew crescendo, her body rocking and quaking as she eagerly met every thrust of Maya's hand.

As Alexa felt her orgasm building, she looked up and her gaze fell on the large ceiling mirror above her. The sight of her own naked body, spread helplessly on the table and pleasured so crudely excited her beyond belief. She could not help but watch herself being fucked and suddenly she found herself on the verge of a powerful orgasm. She pulled on her restraints and arched her body as she braced herself for her climax.

But at the last second Maya pulled out. Alexa's pussy throbbed, juices flowing down her crotch, but she didn't come. "No, please. Don't stop," she begged as she let herself sink back on the table.

Maya slowly stroked her groin and pussy lips and said: "I want to make you come, Alexa. But I can't, not until Evelyn has given permission. And you know what she wants, don't you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she placed two fingers over Alexa's clitoris and began rubbing it with a rapid flicking motion of her wrist. "Oh yeah, oh yeah", Alexa moaned, her hips rocking as she felt herself quickly approaching another orgasm. Maya slackened her pace, bringing Alexa agonisingly close to her peak, balancing her on the edge without pushing her over it. "Oh my god, please, let me come. Pleaase," she screamed as her body writhed in ecstasy.

But Maya ignored her begging and pleading. She continued teasing her mercilessly, edging her again and again until Alexa felt her pussy was going to burst with desire.

Suddenly the door opened and Evelyn walked into the room. She smiled when she glimpsed Alexa, covered in oil, sweat and juices. "Well, Alexa" she said, "you don't look so cocky anymore." She came closer to the table and looked down between Alexa's legs. "Look at that horny little pussy," she said. She reached out and let her finger run up and down along Alexa's slit, scooping up her juices. Then she slipped the finger into her and began fucking her in agonising slow motion. "Yes, you like that. I bet you want to come real bad now, you little slut." She pulled out and walked up to Alexa. "Lick it!" she ordered, holding the finger right over her face. Alexa dutifully stuck out her tongue and began lapping up her own juices.

When she was done Evelyn leaned in closer and said: "I will make you scream in pleasure, Alexa. But first you have to help me." She ran her hand through Alexa's hair. "It was the countess, wasn't it, Alexa?" she whispered. "She has the sculpture, and she sent you here to steal the painting."

There was a long silence as Alexa struggled with her options. She didn't want to betray the countess, but she needed to come so bad. Evelyn was right, she could not hold off any longer. And didn't she already know about the countess anyway? Alexa swallowed hard, and whimpered: "Yes. It was the countess." There! She had said it. Evelyn smiled triumphantly and continued stroking her hair for some time. "You have been a good girl, Alexa. And I will hold up my end of the bargain."