The Confessional Ch. 08

Story Info
Andrea and Julie do Amateur Night.
4.5k words
4.57
33k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Sexy_Curves for helping me write this story!

*

"I sense there is still much more to your story, child. Please, continue. It is imperative that you reveal just how far down the path to hell you have gone, so that our Lord may give you enough strength to return to Him."

He snuck a peak at the tape recorder, which was still rolling. Plenty of time left.

"Yes Father," Andrea replied. She paused a minute to think about which event to confess next. "The next event happened about a week after the incident with the police, Father," she began.

That Night

"Julie are you seriously out of everything?" Andrea asked as Julie searched her drawer where she kept her stash.

"Fuck, the cops took so much shit and I haven't seen Matt since that night either," Julie said going to her purse where she found her last joint. "We've gotta get some cash," Julie said, opening her window and lit the joint. She passed it to Andrea, smiling as an idea came to her mind. "That strip club on Salem Ave, they've got amateur night tonight. We could go, dance a little, give some private dances and walk out with a couple hundred bucks each," Julie said, taking the joint back, taking a long, deep drag as she thought about the idea.

Andrea smiled, walking to Julie's dresser, going through her panties and finding a couple sexy options for them to wear. "You think we could really win?" she asked Julie as she picked out a pink thong and matching bra, looking at Julie's schoolgirl costume hanging in her closet.

"Andi, we're so fucking hot... I bet if we get up there on stage together, there's no way we can lose!" Julie said, giggling at the thought. She saw Andrea eying the schoolgirl outfit and handed it to her, and then pulled out her older sister's old cheerleading uniform. It didn't offer enough cleavage, though, so she put it back, started rifling through her closet. "Ah ha!" she said, pulling out her sexy halloween costume from the past year, which was (somewhat ironically) a sexy cop outfit. She found a matching black lace thong and push-up bra, some fishnet stockings, and black leather boots with a four inch heel.

"And who knows, maybe we'll score some stuff while we're there," she said as she dug through a drawer, finally pulling out a pair of handcuffs. A wicked smile crept across her face. "But at the very least we'll have some fun."

Andrea smiled as Julie handed her the schoolgirl outfit. She found a pair of 4 inch black patent leather Mary Jane style heels and white knee socks to match her outfit. Andrea curled her hair, putting it in low, sexy pigtails with a pink ribbon headband. She used pink and silver eye shadow and jet black mascara and eye liner and put on a coat of her baby pink lipgloss.

"Mmm, girl, you look so hot!" Julie said as she finished putting on her makeup. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror. "One of us is gonna win for sure!" Julie puffed on the joint, holding the smoke in, twirling about the room. "You ready? Let's go do this!"

Julie's parents were never home, always working late or out of town on business, so they didn't have to worry about getting caught on the way out the door. They got in Julie's car and headed off to Salem Ave. Twenty minutes later, they pulled into a parking spot around behind the Salem Gentlemen's Club. There was a neon sign in the front window that said "Amateur Night! $200 Prize!"

"C'mon!" Julie said, getting out of the car. She grabbed Andrea's hand when she got around to the front of the car and the two girls rushed on inside.

The club was smoky and dimly lit. There was a bouncer at the door. He asked to see their IDs, but he didn't look too hard at them, as it was obvious they were there to compete. "Go talk to the bartender," he told them, pointing them towards the bar. The bartender was a hot young woman, in her mid-twenties, showing plenty of cleavage and wearing a ton of makeup. She had long blonde hair and skimpy clothes. Julie headed over towards her.

"You must be here for the contest," the bartender said when they stepped up to the bar. Two fourty-year-old men at the bar were ogling them.

"That's right," Julie said.

The bartender pulled a clipboard from under the bar and handed it to them. There were already a dozen names on the sheet of paper. "You're just in time. We're about to get started," she said. As if on cue, the lights went down even further and a spotlight came on the stage, and a college girl strutted on stage wearing a skimpy naughty nurse's outfit.

"You girls want something to drink?" the bartender asked them.

"That be great," Julie said quickly. "Cranberry vodkas?"

The girls looked around the club. The stage was in the middle and had two dancing poles on it. There were several occupied tables and chairs around the stage. It was almost all men. There was one table with six college-age girls, dressed sexy and obviously there for the contest. They had been there for a while, judging from the empty glasses and bottles on their table. There were several booths-type tables around the perimeter. Andrea looked around the club, looking at the stage and all of the men sitting in various tables and boots around the stage, watching as the nurse pulled off her uniform. She had a sexy little body, but her dancing needed serious work if she was going to walk away with any cash at all.

She looked at the far wall of the club, and noticed numbered doors along the entire length of the wall, raising an eyebrow as a young woman came out in nothing but her bra and g-string, followed by an older, middle aged man with a grin on his face as he walked back to a table by the stage.

"Here ya go, ladies," the bartender said behind them, sliding their drinks across the bar to them. "First one's on me," she said with a wink. "You two will be going last, and then the owner will get up and announce the winner. Don't ask how he decides who wins, I don't know, don't wanna know. But he's over there, in that booth over there." She pointed to a booth in the corner, where a man was sitting with an attractive, skimpily dressed young woman on either side of him.

The girl dancing had stripped down to her bra and panties at this point. She had a nice body, for sure, but the men around the stage weren't exactly drooling.

"You can go backstage in about half an hour," the bartender suggested. "After you dance, you can do lap dances or privates, if you're so inclined."

Andrea looked at Julie who was looking around as well.

"The competition doesn't look too impressive," Julie said, leaning back against the bar, sipping on her drink. Andrea smiled, realizing she and Julie had a shot at taking home the prize tonight. She looked at the two men from across the bar as they walked up to them. She sat against the barstool behind her as the guys offered to buy them another drink. She and Julie flirted with the older men as some girls danced on stage. One of the guys had moved towards Andrea, standing between her legs as she sat on the barstool. Andrea rubbed her hand on the side of his thigh when the men bought them another round of drinks. The girl on stage was finishing her dance, sliding her thong down her legs and then grinding herself against the pole. There was a smattering of applause as the girl's song ended.

They took the drinks and flirted a little with the older men while a few more girls did their dances. The guys bought them another round and the girls flirted along, until Julie excused themselves and they went backstage. They picked out their music and soon it was time to go onstage. They decided they would go out and put on a little show together. Andrea would go out first, and do a little dance, and then the cop would come out and arrest and punish the schoolgirl for being so naughty.

Andrea put on another coat of shiny pink lipgloss and another coat of mascara, adjusting her hot pink bra under her tight, white oxford shirt unbuttoned except two buttons across the middle of her chest.

The music started and Andrea went out on stage, her hips swaying to the the music. Her hands slid up and down her body, unbuttoning a button on her shirt each time her hands moved down her body. She pouted her lips, tossing her shirt to the side, cupping her tits as she danced. She pulled the pink ribbon from her hair, sliding it between her legs and against her slit, her hips riding it. She turned, looking surprised as Julie came out on stage.

Julie sauntered onstage, that naughty grin spread across her face. She was stepping to the beat of the music and twirling her handcuffs around with her finger. She danced her way towards Andrea, who danced back across to the rear of the stage. The girls chased each other around for a minute, before Julie "caught" Andrea and proceeded to cuff her hands together around one of the poles!

Julie started dancing on Andrea, grinding against her butt and on her thigh, pulling Andrea's mini-skirt down her legs and unhooking her bra. She felt Andrea up, squeezing her tits and ass, her fingers running along between her legs, pressing into her pussy. Julie tossed her cop hat out into the crowd and peeled off the tight top, exposing her black-lace clad bra. She hiked up her skirt, showing off her tight, round ass and wiggling it for the crowd.

The men around the stage were hooting and hollering and cat-calling as the girls finished their little show, with Julie pulling Andrea's thong down to her feet and giving her ass a few nice loud slaps.

When the song ended, the club owner came up on stage with a microphone. "I think we all know who our winners are tonight!" he said, to more cat-calls, and handed Julie and Andrea a hundred dollars each. "Congratulations girls. Please, stick around, I'm sure some of our valued customers would love to offer you their congratulations as well!"

The girls went backstage for a few minutes. "Let's see how much we can get out of these men," Julie said, smiling wide as she stuffed her hundred dollars in her purse. They put their bras and panties back on and went back out to the floor as the professional dancers congratulated them and went out to take the stage.

Most of the other amateur girls had left at this point. A couple were doing lap dances around the stage or in a booth. Andrea and Julie made a circuit around the club, and were soon propositioned for lap dances.

Anthony Driver was a lawyer, about thirty-five years old, who had just received a promotion at his firm, and he and some other lawyers were out celebrating. One of his buddies waved Andrea over and offered her fifty bucks for a few songs worth of lap dances for Anthony. When Andrea looked over her shoulder for Julie, she saw that her friend was already in some guy's lap, grinding away on him.

"I'll give him half an hour for a hundred," she said leaning close to the guys ear so he could hear her over the loud music, her lace covered tits rubbing against his chest as she backed off slightly, waiting for his response.

"No, honey, he wants to try out all the girls. But, how about a few songs for him, and you can spend the rest of the half hour on me?" he said, sliding two fifty dollar bills into her hand. "If he really likes you we'll get a private later, is that cool?"

Andrea smiled, feeling him slide two bills into her hand. She nodded, glancing over at Julie. "Yeah, that's cool," she replied, her hand rubbing against his chest as she moved away from him and towards Anthony. She smiled, sliding her arms around his neck, rubbing her tits against him as a song started.

She brought her legs up, straddling his lap, her hips grinding against him to the pulse of the music. "Anything special I can do for you," she purred into his ear, her tongue lightly tracing over his earlobe.

Anthony was having the time of his life. He was pretty drunk, and his buddies were all gonna buy him lapdances. He said the first thing that came to mind when she asked him if he wanted anything special. "Rub those tits in my face," he said. "And then your ass!"

Sitting across the room, watching as Andrea and Julie gave their first lapdances, was an older man, probably in his fifties. He was very well built, tall and muscled. He had short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. His name was Vladimir Kopotsov. He was a gun-runner with the Russian Mafia. One way he liked to launder his money was to spend the cash in strip clubs. He had a particular predilection towards teenage girls. He watched with interest, and a growing hard-on, from his secluded, dark corner.

Andrea nodded at Anthony's answer to her question, slowly kneeling so her chest was closer to his face. She moved her hands to his shoulders, rubbing her tits against him. She smiled, her body against his as he watched her grind against him. She turned around, her hands on his knees as she leaned her back against his chest, grinding her ass against his thighs and then slowly moving it up his chest, rubbing her cheeks into his face before sliding back down into his lap.

Anthony's cock rapidly grew to be rock hard as she rubbed her ass so very close to it. "Damn girl, you sure are fucking hot," he said. The guys all watched as she rubbed her body against his. He groaned as her thigh brushed against his rod. "I mean, look at these fucking tits... I just wish I could grab them! I think I might want this one for a private later on, boys," he said, looking down and watching as she moved her hips, grinding herself into his lap.

Andrea danced, looking around the room a little bit as her as rubbed against his growing cock. The girl dancing on stage right now only had a bright green g-string on now, and Julie was dancing on her second or third guy for the night.

She smiled when she heard him tell his friends that he was thinking about her for a private. She turned her head to look at him "I'll be here all night baby, just come and find me," she whispered, her teeth playing with his earlobe as she wiggled has ass in his lap.

"I just might baby," Anthony said with a groan from the way she rubbed that fine ass into his hard-on. He just sat back and enjoyed it all. He knew better than to touch her; he didn't want to get kicked out of the club! He let her do all the touching. "You're pretty damn good at this," he said. "Are you really an amateur? You lapdance like a pro, and I should know."

Across the room, Vladimir watched Andrea and Julie dance with increased arousal. Eventually, Julie finished one of her lapdances and spotted him watching her. She went over to him. He pulled out two hundred dollar bills. "I vunt private danse. You and your friend over there." he said, nodding in Andrea's direction.

Julie's eyes grew wide as she saw the pair of hundred dollar bills the big Russian was offering for some private time with her and Andrea. "I think that can be arranged, sir," she said with a smile, bending over close to him, letting her tits rub into his chest. "I'll go see if my friend is interested," she said, turning around, wiggling her tight round ass in his face before sauntering off towards Andrea.

Andrea smiled, grinding her body against Anthony. She turned back around, grinding her thong-covered pussy into has lap, her lips brushing against his neck as his buddies watched her. "Baby there's things I'm much better at than this," she whispered, nibbling at his earlobe. "I can show you if you've got the money."

She glanced over at Julie who was talking to an older man across the room. She continued dancing with Anthony. "Your friend bought me for a half hour and said he'd take me for the rest of the time. I think my half hour's almost over baby, am I staying with you the rest of it?" she whispered to him again her mouth tracing down his neck.

"You stay right here," Anthony said, groaning a bit as her lips worked up and down his neck, her crotch grinding into his. "And I've got plenty of money," he said. "I just got a promotion today. Tell me, just what kinds of things are we talking about here?" he asked her.

"I'm up for anything, if the price is right," she whispered, grinding her body against his a bit harder. She put her hands on his shoulders, grinding her pussy against his lap again. "I might never have danced before," she whispered, nibbling at his earlobe. "But trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"I can tell you know what you're doing, baby," he whispered in her ear. "You're doing a damn fine job of it tonight. Anything, huh? What's the price for a fuck in the private room?" he asked her.

Julie watched Andrea as she rode the guy. She decided to wait until Andrea was done with him before telling her about the offer from the Russian. She went over to the bar instead and got herself a cosmo.

Andrea smiled. "Well, lets see," she said to him. "It was a hundred for a couple songs worth of lap dances, and for the quality you'd be getting, it's gonna cost you three hundred for a fuck. Everything else is gonna be a la carte baby," she whispered, kissing and nibbling at his neck and ear. "This is your last song babe," she whispered, "I've gotta make a round to a few other tables and then I'll be back if you want me," she said, and made sure his last dance was the sexiest.

She saw Julie at the bar and wondered why she wasn't dancing on someone. She smiled as the song ended, nibbling at his lip as she slowly got off of his lap. "Find me later sexy," she whispered, her hand sliding down his body as she walked to the bar.

Julie smiled as Andrea walked up to her. "See that guy in the corner over there?" she said, nodding towards the Russian in the dark corner booth. "He's got a special request. You and me and him in a private room. A hundred bucks each." Julie leaned over to Andrea, her tongue flicking over her ear. "I think it could be fun," she purred in her ear.

"Julie we can get more out of him," she whispered back, playing with the waistband of Julie's thong. "I just got a hundred from a couple lapdances. And the guy was ready to hand over three hundred to fuck, plus more for extra," she whispered. "That guy over there can definitely handle paying out more than that for a private," she added.

Julie's hand grabbed Andrea's wrist. "Wait... you offered to fuck him for money?" she hissed in a whisper. "You can't do that! What if he's a cop? You never know if some of these guys are undercover cops!"

Andrea finished Julie's cosmo. She leaned closer to Julie. "He's legit Julie, but if you think we can get more out of him I'm good with him," she whispered, looking at the guy in the private booth.

"Shit... okay, c'mon, let's do the private with him and then get out of here. I'm sure we can milk him for more money once we start putting on a show for him," Julie said, her hand sliding into Andrea's as they walked away from the bar and towards that corner booth. "We're ready for you, Mister," Julie said with an impish grin on her face. The Russian stood up. He was well over six feet tall, towering over the girls. The smile on his face was wicked and lustful, and he led them to a vacant private room, opening the door for them and following them inside, flipping the switch.

A low red light turned on. In the room was a small dance floor with a pole, a table and a few small round chairs with no arms. There was a sofa against one wall. The Russian made his way over to it and sat down, leaning back, his eyes on the girls.

"Half hour, yes?"

"That sounds good," Julie said, grabbing the pole and twirling herself around it. "So what would you like the two of us to do for you?" she asked him.

He patted either side of the sofa. "Come over here," he said. He looked the half-naked girls up and down, a creepy smile crossing his face. When they slid onto the sofa on either side of him, he said: "Now get nekkid and pleazure each otherr," he growled, a mighty bulge already beginning to show through his pants.

12