The Confessional Ch. 09

Story Info
Andrea talks to the boss.
4k words
3.88
37.8k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muchos gracias Sexy_Curves!

*

One of the professional strippers was waiting for them outside the door. The woman looked right at Andrea. "Hey. I'm Kitty. The boss wants to talk to you. I think he wants to give you a job," she said. "C'mon."

She looked at Julie after hearing what Kitty said about the boss wanting to give her a job. "Give someone else a dance Jules, I'll be back in a minute," she said to her nodding towards the booth of guys that Andrea had been dancing for earlier. "They've got cash," she smiled as she followed Kitty.

Kitty led her through the club, back into the dressing rooms area. The pros were all flitting about, getting ready for their upcoming dances or hurrying out to do more lapdances or privates. Kitty led her to a wooden door, which had a simple sign across it: "MANAGER". Kitty knocked. "I've got her, boss! The girl that won!" she said.

"Bring her in! It's open!" Kitty grabbed the doorknob and turned it, opened it, and waved Andrea inside. It was a very small room, cluttered with papers and files. There was a desk with a computer and a chair on either side. The boss, the same guy who had given her the prize earlier, stood up, a big smile on his face as he came around the desk and pulled the chair out for her. As she sat down he closed the door behind her. "Andrea, right?" he asked her.

He suddenly flipped the deadbolt lock on the door.

"So, Andrea, you think you can come into my club and turn a few tricks, huh?"

She looked at him as he walked back over to her. "I just came out to dance and make a few bucks tonight," she said, not admitting to anything right away.

"Don't bullshit me, bitch. A very loyal customer informed me that you said you were very good at 'other things' than dancing, and that a fuck would be three hundred dollars," he said, standing right behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders, squeezed them, hard. "This is not that kind of place, honey. Did you know if that had been a cop you were offering your services to, that you, and me, and all the rest of the girls would be getting hauled off to jail right now?" His grip tightened, painfully on her shoulders, and he was leaning over her, growling in her ear. "I don't fucking need that. You fucking whores ought to know better. Well, guess I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson," he said. He suddenly grabbed her by the throat and pulled her backwards, towards him, causing the chair to tip backwards. He stepped to the side and knelt down next to her once she was on her back on the floor, squeezing her throat with one hand and unzipping his pants with the other.

"You want to turn a fucking trick? I'm gonna be your first one for the night," he said. "But you're gonna pay for the pleasure of letting me fuck you!" He grabbed at her brastraps, pulling them down, exposing her tits and the money she had stashed in there. He pocketed the cash, all of it.

"Please no" she whispered before his grip on her neck tightened even more, her face getting red and hot. She tried fighting him off, pushing and scratching at his strong arm, whimpering again as he pulled her hair, forcing her to her feet, and then threw her down roughly onto the desk, so that her ass was facing him, scattering papers everywhere. He came up behind her as she gasped for breath, grabbing her arms and pulling them behind her back.

She felt the familiar cold click of handcuffs binding her wrists together behind her back.

"Please no, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she whimpered, pleading with him. "We'll leave, I'm sorry," she added afraid of what he was going to do.

The club owner grabbed the lacy red thong she wearing and tugged it down to her feet. He grabbed one of her feet and pulled the thong off. She winced as he kicked her ankles, forcing her legs wider as she bent over the desk. She knew she was in trouble, and the door was locked. Even if Julie found out what was happening, there was nothing she could do right now. "It's a little late for sorry, bitch," he said, jerking his cock up and down, getting it hard. "My girls have a reputation to uphold. One cunt like you starts turning tricks in here, and word gets around, and soon the customers start asking all the girls to fuck. We can't have that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't, I never" she whimpered, trying to think of something to say, something to get out of the situation she was in. She stayed still, his strong hand holding the small of her back down, forcing her against the desk as he probed at her pussy, roughly forcing two fingers in deep.

"You like it rough, huh? Well, the girls will be pretty rough with you once I'm done," he growled, withdrawing his hand and grabbing his cock with it. He rubbed the head between her folds and then pushed it inside her, groaning as he did. "Fuck, that's good, you'd be worth paying for, I gotta give ya that," he said, grabbing her hips and thrusting his full length into her. He started thrusting deep into her. He reached forward and grabbed her hair as he did, wrenching her head painfully back, so she was looking at him over her shoulder. "Never fucking come back here, cunt. And make sure your whore friends know what'll happen if they try turning tricks in my joint."

"I'm sorry" she whimpered again. She thought for a minute that he had finally accepted her apology, but was seriously mistaken. She cried out loudly as he pressed his cock against her asshole, spreading her cheeks with his hand, pushing his thick cock deep into her ass. Her eye makeup was staining her face, crying as her hips bucked beneath him, pleading with him to stop.

Her pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears. He continued his assault on her, his dick pumping in and out of her tight little asshole. He smacked her buttcheeks, the slapping sound filling the small room. His cock plunged deep into her, over and over. She had no idea how long he raped her for. Andrea whimpered loudly as he fucked her ass, her body writhing beneath him, a mix of pain, fear and shock. She winced as he forced his fingers deep into her dripping pussy. She stayed still as he tensed behind her, his body jerking deeper into her as his cock twitched. She closed her eyes as she felt him fill her with his thick white cum.

He pulled out of her when he finished cumming, and unlocked her handcuffs. "You deserve a fighting chance, at least," he growled as he grabbed her hair again, pulling her off the desk and back to the door. He unlocked it and opened it. Kitty and a couple other strippers were waiting outside. "She thinks you're all a bunch of whores," the boss said, shoving her out towards them, her bra hanging halfway off, her thong still around one ankle.

"Is that so?" Kitty sneered, grabbing Andrea and pushing her up against a wall. "You think this is some kind of whorehouse, cunt?"

Andrea shook her head no, looking at Kitty. "No I never said anything like that," she whispered, her voice shaky, her body trembling as they all moved closer to her.

"No? You don't think this is a whorehouse? Then why did you tell one of our customers he could fuck you for a few hundred bucks, you filthy fucking whore?" Kitty demanded to know. She didn't give her time to answer, instead slapping Andrea hard across the face.

"I'm sorry, I never said anything like that" Andrea cried, her hand moving to her face.

"She must think we're all a bunch of whores!" one of the strippers said.

"She's a dumb one at that, if she thinks she can just walk in and fuck for money and leave!"

"Stupid fucking cunt!"

"I promise I never said anything like that!" she whimpered before another girl stepped in front of her, punching her in the middle of her stomach. She doubled over, her face red. She struggled to take a breath, sliding down the wall. Kitty grabbed her long blond hair and pulled her away from the wall, spinning as she did and flinging Andrea into the middle of the dressing room. One of the girls stuck her leg out as she did, tripping her and causing her to crash onto the floor.

"We need to teach her a lesson, girls," Kitty said as they came over to her, standing over the high school girl.

She lay on the floor, her eyes close as she whimpered, pleading with the girls to let her go.

"Aww, the fucking whore wants to go back home to her pimp now," Kitty said. One of the girls slammed shut the door to the dressing room. Kitty grabbed Andrea by her hair, jerked her head around a little bit before her other hand grabbed her throat and tightened. She looked around at the three other strippers. "What do you think girls? Just how should we teach this bitch to never show her ugly cunt face around here again?"

"Bring the bouncers in to fuck her!"

"No, she might actually like that."

"Tie her up and let some of the customers fuck her!"

"Again, she might actually like that."

One of the girls spat on her, getting Andrea in the face as she squirmed and gasped for breath under Kitty's grip. Kitty slapped her across the face again, this time with the back of her hand. "We could just beat her up."

"Why don't we drag her out on stage and make sure everyone knows she's a fucking whore?"

"I like that idea," Kitty said, finally releasing Andrea's throat from her grip. "We should dress her up first." The strippers immediately started rifling through the various costumes and accessories that were scattered about.

Kitty pulled Andrea up to her feet and brought her, stumbling, across the dressing room to a chair in front of a mirror and countertop. She grabbed a pair of handcuffs (there were handcuffs lying around all over this stripclub!) and wrenched Andrea's arms behind her back, locking her arms to the chair she was sitting in. Kitty sat in front of her on the counter. She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors, then leaned over Andrea and snipped her bra off, right between her cleavage.

"Now be a good girl," Kitty purred, dragging the cold steel of the scissors along Andrea's neck before the girls came back with a few different outfits for her. She looked up at Kitty, her face stained with tears and makeup as she sat silently except for her sobbing as the girls started walking back over.

"No, no, no, YES!" Kitty said, grabbing a costume one of the girls showed her. It was the tiniest plaid schoolgirl skirt she'd ever seen; it would literally only cover the upper half of her ass. The top they'd chosen for her was nothing more than a white dress shirt collar with a very short navy blue tie hanging from the middle.

"I like this schoolgirl outfit so much more than the one you wore earlier!" Kitty said. "Now hold still!" she said, pulling stage make-up out of a drawer. She slathered it on heavy on Andrea's face, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick.

The girls unhooked her handcuffs from the chair but left her hands bound behind her back. They stood her up when Kitty was done with the make-up. One of the girls was behind her, and Andrea could feel something wet pressing hard into her ass. The stripper was writing on her with a sharpie! She handed the sharpie to Kitty, who pressed it into her tits and proceeded to write, in large letters, "WHORE".

They put the skirt and collar on her, and then they led her out of the dressing room and to the curtain separating the back from the stage. A minute later, the girl who was out there had finished her routine. Kitty grabbed a microphone.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, we have a very special encore performance featuring the winner of tonight's contest! And don't worry, folks, everything you're about to see is just an act! Our winner tonight is a very accomplished actress, it turns out. Welcome, Andrea!"

Two of the strippers took her by her arms and led her out onto the stage, her hands still cuffed behind her back. Some people started laughing, others just stared confused as the two strippers started dancing around her, their hands groping her young body, squeezing tits, slapping her ass, fingers sliding into her pussy. She looked up at Kitty her eyes red with tears, her makeup already starting to stream down her face.

Julie had just finished another lapdance as when she heard someone on stage make an announcement about Andrea. She looked towards the stage and saw Andrea handcuffed and wearing a really slutty school girl costume with writing on her ass and tits, her hands cuffed behind her back as the girls used her. She stayed on the guy's lap for a minute, in shock as she watched what they were doing to her.

Two more strippers sauntered on stage to the beat of the music. "She's been a very naughty girl!" they said.

"It's time for her to be punished!"

"Make sure she can't get away!"

One of the girls pushed Andrea her back up against the pole that was in the middle of the stage. Two girls danced on either side of her, their hands wandering her body, as the girl behind her quickly unfastened one of the handcuffs and then refastened it on her wrist again, moving it around the pole so that she was bound with her back to it. She shook her head, tears pouring down her face, smearing her makeup and dripping onto her exposed tits as Kitty spoke into the microphone. "She has been a bad bad girl," Kitty said, speaking into a microphone. "Who would have thought, with that pretty little face, that she could be so naughty?" She sauntered across the stage towards Andrea. "But it's written across her ass and her tits! This dumb bitch is a whore!"

There was a scattering of cheers and gasps throughout the club.

"And what are whores good at? You know. FUCKING! So let's show her how we treat whores here at the Gentleman's Club. Do I hear a hundred dollars for her first fuck of the night? It's gonna be right here on stage!"

The girls pulled a man up on stage, and he gave Kitty five twenty dollar bills as he stood in front of Andrea and unzipped his pants.

"Get her down on her knees, like a good whore!" Kitty demanded. The strippers on either side of her kicked the back of her knees at the same time, and Andrea fell hard on them. "Now suck his cock like a good hooker!" The crowd started hooting and hollering.

She looked at the man who stood in front of her as he unzipped his pants. "Please," she whimpered before she felt her knees give out as two girls kicked at the back of them, falling painfully hard to the floor, her body trembling more now. "This isn't an act, please don't," she begged him.

"No, no, no," Kitty said, interrupting. This isn't that kind of place!" One of the strippers pulled the man away from Andrea, and Kitty stuffed the money in his pocket before he left the stage. "We just wanted you all to know this bitch is a whore. So if you see her out on the street or in some other club, feel free to ask her for a favor. I know she's into some really kinky shit," Kitty said. "Let us show you!" She shook her head, pleading with Kitty to stop.

One of the strippers came out of the back holding a pair of large, realistically shaped silicon dildos. "She loves to deep throat," Kitty said, as the stripper came up to her, handed one of the dildos to another girl. "Please don't. I'm so sorry, please just let me go" she pleaded as one of the girls brought one of the dildos to her lips, forcing it into her mouth after smacking her across the face with it a few times. She whimpered as she forced it into her mouth, pressing it against her throat making her gag as Kitty held the microphone near her mouth. She closed her eyes as she heard her gagging amplified throughout the room. She cried out as one girl pulled her hair painfully hard, the dildo being shoved deep into her throat.

She tried to close her legs as one girl moved between her legs, rubbing the dildo against her pussy. She whimpered as they pulled her back to her feet, kicking at her ankles to force her legs wider. She gagged loudly, drooling around the dildo as the other stripper forced the dildo deep inside of her pussy.

"It looks like she could even take on two or three of you at once," Kitty said, sneering at her as she gagged. The girls kept fucking her with the dildos. "She even loves the taste of her own juices," Kitty said, the dildos being pulled from her mouth and pussy suddenly. The girl who was fucking her pussy stood up and smacked Andrea's face with her dildo, splattering her juices on her cheek and nose, before pushing that one into her mouth a few times and then pulling it out and rubbing it all over her face, smearing the make up even more.

"Think we should stuff one up her butt?" Kitty asked the crowd. The resultant cheer sealed Andrea's fate, as two of the girls started spreading her cheeks out. She shook her head as the girls spread her ass cheeks, one of the girls rubbing the cock against her tight hole.

"Ooh, this bitch has cum dripping out her ass!" one of the strippers cried out, to more cheers, and then the dildo was pushed up inside her, coating itself in the manager's cum as it leaked out her ass around the thick dildo.

"Please stop" she begged, her body trembling as the girls continued to torture her. The girls pretended not to hear Andrea's pleading for mercy.

Andrea's body tensed as the dildo from her mouth was pushed fully inside of her pussy. She moaned loudly as the strippers working with the dildos began pulling them completely out, and thrusting it deeply back inside. While her pussy was stuffed, the dildo from her ass was being pulled out. While her ass was being stuffed, the dildo from her pussy was being pulled and twisted out.

"She just loves that double penetration, boys," Kitty said, as the girls worked the two dildos in and out of her ass and pussy. Another girl started rubbing her clit back and forth as they did, and two other girls started sucking on her nipples.

"And wait til you see the way she cums!" Kitty exclaimed, watching all of the proceedings with a satisfied smirk on her face. The girls kept fucking her hard, working all her most sensitive spots. Julie watched helplessly, crying a little, unable to tear her eyes away. Kitty leaned in close to her. "Just cum and it'll all be over," she said with a sneer. "I gotta get back to work."

"Fuck you" she hissed at Kitty between moans. She squeezed around the dildo in her pussy, making it harder for the stripper between her legs to fuck her, but also making it feel even better, pushing her closer to the need to cum.

Kitty's eyes grew wide. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, bitch," she growled. Andrea cried out as Kitty slapped her across the face, striking the other side of her face with the back of her hand. Her eyes filled with tears again, and she shook her head no as her body trembled. "Fucking cunt," Kitty yelled. Andrea gagged loudly as Kitty's grip tightened around her neck, her fingers pressing painfully deep into her flesh.

"Stop it!" Julie finally cried out, but she was ignored. She tried to climb up on stage, but another stripper was there to stop her, punching her in the belly and then kicking her off the stage. She crashed on a table top, scattering glasses and falling to the floor. One of the bouncers came over and grabbed her and started dragging her, kicking and screaming, towards the door.

Kitty grabbed Andrea's hair as she choked her, pulling her head back, squeezing tighter around her throat. The other strippers kept working the dildos in and out as she gasped for air. Kitty knocked the side of Andrea's head against the pole, and she nearly fell down, her knees buckling. Kitty smacked her twice more. "Cum for me, slut!"

She whimpered as she got even closer, her body trembling more now out of her need to cum than fear and humiliation. She moaned loudly, her back arching against the pole as Kitty's hand moved back to her throat.

"You little fucking bitch, cum for me right fucking now!" Kitty growled at her, easing her grip on her throat just enough to let her get a few gulps of air. "And just know it'll be a lot worse if I ever see your bitch ass here again!"

12