The Conner Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rugrat60
Rugrat60
106 Followers

"I think so."

"I'll be right behind you," stated Ken, following her. "Night Mom, Brian."

Brian said, "Night guys."

"Sleep well," stated Sharon.

*** *** *** *** ***

Jen walked slowly down the hall from the upstairs bathroom and entered Ken's bedroom.

She softly closed the door behind her. She was dressed in a light, purple-colored, long legged and long sleeved flannels with matching fluffy slippers.

Ken, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, rose to stand. "You look toasty warm in those."

Jen smiled. "Actually, since the accident I have been having trouble staying warm." She walked up to him and put her arms about him and rested her head against his chest.

Ken wrapped his arms about her.

Jen then suggested, "Maybe you can help me stay warm."

"I can do that."

"Thanks for coming to Florida," said Jen softly.

"Jen, you do not have to keep thanking me."

Jen hugged him tighter. "I needed you there. I just did not know it, until then. Just ... how much I needed you."

"Just paying you back, Jen."

She looked up at him. "For what?"

"That summer I broke my leg," answered Ken.

"Our, eighth birthday party!" stated Jen. "You fell out of the tree. And I spent a week camping out on your floor." She pointed at a spot beneath the window. "Right over there."

"I needed you here then," said Ken. "And it was two weeks."

Jen hugged him again. "Yeah. I needed to be here to help you then. Like I needed you in Florida." She looked back up at him. "Like I need to be here now. I want to be here ... now ... with you."

Ken could feel a tightness in his chest from the emotions he was feeling. "Jen, I want you here with me. To be a part of my life. To be part of your life."

She looked up at him and smiled. Then she poked him in the chest with her left index finger. "Then it's a good thing I accepted your proposal."

"I don't know what I would have done if you said no."

Jen hugged him. "This explains why everyone was acting so odd today."

"Odd?"

Jen sat down on the bed and she pulled him down beside her. He sat on her left side.

"When I got up and through out the day Brian, Pam and Sue kept looking over at me and whispering. Even Mom and Dad. And when I got near them it was like they were changing the subject." She snorted. "I thought they were talking about my injures."

Ken took her left hand and wrapped his fingers around it.

Her thumb and finger wrapped with his. "Feels odd," said Jen.

"Which explains the phone calls Mom got," said Ken. "And her going to her room to talk."

She leaned against him.

"Which side would you like?" asked Ken, patting his queen sized bed.

They were seated on the right side of the bed. "This side I think."

"And for warmth," said Ken getting up. "I have just the thing." He went over to an old army-green footlocker against the wall near the closet. He opened it and took out a heavy brown colored quilt.

Jen smiled. "I know that. Picked it up in Italy when we made port. It was my Christmas gift for you."

Ken opened out the quilt and pulled out an envelope that was tucked within the folds. He handed the envelope to Jen.

She took it. "From the Enterprise, when I was assigned to her." She pulled out paper and unfolded it.

"You sent that to me after my divorce," stated Ken.

Jen read the line she wrote years ago. "May this help keep your heart and soul warm." She looked at him as she handed it back. "I never expected to be sharing it with you."

Jen helped him spread the quilt out over the bed. She ran her right hand across the quilt. "Nice and heavy." She looked up at Ken and smiled. "That ... might keep me warm." She pulled down the quilt, blanket and sheet, sat down and kicked off her slippers revealing dark purple socks.

"Are you purple all the way down?"

Jen smiled. "I have worn Navy Blue and Whites for so long. So yes, my panties and bra are a nice shade of lavender. And my behind is a nasty shade of black and blue and purple."

"What happened?"

"I slipped getting out of the car when we got home last night," explained Jen. "Brian caught me before I hit my head."

"Jen," sighed Ken. He sat on the edge of the bed beside her. "We have to be more careful."

"You mean I have to be more careful," stated Jen.

"I mean we have to be more careful," repeated Ken. "Until you get your balance and strength back."

"Which may or may not happen."

Ken touched her face. "Then we will do like we always do."

"Watch our step," she stated with a smile and they finished together, "And watch our backs."

"Lay down and roll over," directed Ken.

"What?" asked Jen.

"Lay down and roll over," repeated Ken. "I want to see that bruise."

Jen laid down on the bed then rolled over on to her stomach and looked back up at him and smiled slyly. "You just want to see my ass."

"I've seen your ass!" stated Ken with a big smile. "Many times. Both big fat butt cheeks of it."

"I do not have a fat butt," stated Jen. "And I know you've seen my ass," she returned glancing at his crotch. "Only in Florida, your little soldier looked so much more impressive."

Ken closed his eyes and shook his head. "Florida."

"What?"

Ken looked at Jen. "Mom reminded me ... today ... about that," said Ken. "When your parents walk in on us."

Jen began to laugh then buried her face in the pillow and continued to laugh. The pillow did little to muffle the sound of her laughter.

Ken suddenly pulled down her pajama pants and her lavender panties.

Jen's laughter got louder.

Ken kept pulling and slipped them down past her feet and off.

*** *** *** *** ***

Down the hall in the Master Bedroom, Sharon touched the pause button on the remote. "Listen." She looked at Brian who was beside her on the bed watching the movie with her.

Brian cocked his head and then he too could hear Jen's laughter. He turned and smiled at her. "Aunt Sharon, you know, I think that is the first time I have heard Jen really laugh in a long time."

Sharon nodded. "I think she is going to be fine. Actually, I think the both of them are going to be fine."

"I agree," said Brian, holding out the bowl of popcorn. "More popcorn?

"And more Mickey." Sharon got the movie going again and took some popcorn.

*** *** *** *** ***

Ken looked at the bruise on Jen's bare behind. "Not too bad." He ran his hand over the smooth curve of Jen's behind. He then ran his fingers across the long scar on her right butt cheek that ran over to her right side and he knew that it curved around to the front of her hip. That one he remembered had taken a long time to heal. He glanced down her legs and saw the other scars and the large area where the heat of the fire had burned her.

"My butt is getting cold," stated Jen. "Get in here with me."

Ken quickly leaned down and kissed Jen's bare ass on both sides.

Jen began laughing again.

"What's so funny?" asked Ken.

Jen replied, "All the times I told you to kiss my ass. Now you finally got to do it."

Ken stood up and dropped his pants and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and shed it and quickly added his underwear to the discarded clothes. He slipped in beside Jen. Then pulled up the covers over both of them. Jen was still on her stomach and he slid over towards her and placing his arm on her back.

Jen asked softly, "Will you undo my bra?"

"I can try," he replied.

"You're such a goof."

Ken slid his right hand up under the back of her pajama top and slowly rubbed her bare back until he reached the bra clasp. "I think I need two hands."

"Since when?" asked Jen.

"Since I have you in my bed," returned Ken as he shifted over and straddle her and placed his crotch against Jen's rear.

Jen wiggled her ass against him. "We are in our bed."

"Our bed," said Ken. "Jennifer ... "

Jen stopped moving. "Kenneth?"

"Are you sure this is okay?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"We'll go slow. I'll be fine. Besides, I asked the doctor during my last physical." Jen then pushed her ass against Ken's groin again, feeling his cock wedge itself between her cheeks. She added, "And that's not my bra."

Ken pushed against her feeling the hot warmth of her ass against his groin and the tightness about his cock. "Yep. You're right. It's not."

Ken slowly pulled up her flannel top and Jen raised up enough to allow him to pull it over her head then she slid her arms out.

Then with both hands he lightly rubbed her back. He could feel the ripple of the several scars on her right side and the scar of the burn on her lower back that extended around her left side. Then higher up her back the larger scar, which matched the scar on her chest. The strap of her bra lay over that one. Ken easily opened the clasp and beneath him he could feel Jen lift up slightly.

Slowly Jen slipped it off her arms. Then slowly dropped it to the floor. Then she laid back down.

Ken then went back to rubbing her back.

"That feels so good," said Jen. "After the plane ride and the drive from the airport my back was stiff."

Ken remembered what her back looked like the first time he had changed the dressings. And how sensitive her whole body was. By him doing it, Jen did not have to make the trip into the base hospital twice a day for the two or three hours it would take the staff to do her dressings. It gave her back some sense of control. And then it was only allowed after Ken had displayed his competence to the medical staff. They even came out to Jen's place and monitored them and checked her every other day.

Jen turned to look up at him "Are you going to cry tonight?"

"What?"

"Every time after you changed my dressings and applied the ointments, I heard you, when you went to wash up after wards," said Jen. "But not once did you cry in front of me. I needed you to be brave for me then. And you were."

Ken leaned over and kissed her cheek. "No crying tonight." Leaning back up he continued to rub her back.

Ken could feel Jen squeeze his groin as she pushed her ass up against him. He leaned down over her again but kept most of his weight on his knees and arms. He kissed her right ear and began to lick her neck and ear.

Jen moaned and turned her head so Ken could reach more of her neck.

He could feel his cock pushing it's way between the cheeks of Jen's ass.

"Come here," she whispered. "I want to snuggle under the blankets."

Ken moved over and then laid down next her, pulling up the blanket and quilt to cover them. Then he snuggled up beside her.

Jen turned towards him and smiled. "So ... just how long have you been sleeping with the lights on?"

Ken grimaced muttering "Crap!" and got up.

Jen began laughing again as she watched him go bare ass across the room. "I like the view."

He turned off the overhead light but left the Christmas lights in the window on.

When he turned, Jen added. "Real nice view."

He quickly slipped back beneath the blankets and slid up to Jen.

Then again he felt bare skin on his leg when he moved against her. She felt so hot against him.

Ken stated, "I thought you were cold."

"I was." Jen said softly, "Roll on to your back."

Ken complied and Jen rolled with him so she was lying on her left side and had her right hand on his bare chest. Where she began to rub him slowly. Then she draped her right leg across his. She moved up slightly and in the soft glow of the Christmas lights she looked down into his eyes.

"After you went home," said Jen. "It was so lonely down there even with Mom and Dad there. Then I was given an option to fly a desk ashore, I would not be flying again. I would not even be assigned to ship duty again. I would stay in admin, or accept a full medical." Jen kissed him. "I wanted what we had. The closeness. The caring you showed me. I made my decision. I need that feeling of being wanted. Even if it meant my being across town."

"Being wanted?" asked Ken.

"Yes," said Jen. "That feeling of belonging. And I wanted more. I wanted that feeling to last. And after learning about us today ... I wanted to give you something I could not give before. But now I can."

She used her right hand and took Ken's right and guided it down between her legs.

Ken's fingers drifted down where Jen directed his hand. He could feel the soft hair surrounding her pussy and he ran his fingers through it.

"I'm letting it grow again," whispered Jen. Her right hand then touched his cock. She rubbed it gently. She smiled. "I see something else is growing."

Ken's fingers moved between Jen's legs and rubbed the lips of her pussy. He could feel his cock quickly hardening. Her lips were coated with moisture as his fingers easily rubbed across the hard nub of her clit then they slipped between her lips.

Jen gasped slightly. "Oh my."

Ken paused what he was doing. Afraid he had hurt her.

Jen whispered. "Don't stop."

Ken continued his slow rubbing of her raised clit.

"Oh. That is sooo good." Jen suddenly raised her leg and straddled Ken. She held herself up with her right hand while with her left she reached down and encircled Ken's hard cock. Then she began to slowly rub the head against her opening.

Just her touch made his cock harden even more and it begin to throb.

"Jen," whispered Ken. He looked up at her. "Are you sure? I can wait."

"I don't want to," whispered Jen as she slowly lowered herself down on him.

Ken could feel her hot moist lips part and then her liquid warmth slowly engulfed him.

"Oh!" she shivered. "Oh, Ken. Oh ... I do want you."

She lowered herself until he was completely surrounded by the tight folds of her pussy. Jen brought her left hand up and ran her index finger down the side of his face and across his lips.

Ken parted his lips and sucked her single finger into his mouth and twirled his tongue about it. He could taste Jen's juices on her finger.

Jen then lowered her face down and brought her lips down to his. "I want to feel you in me." She then kissed him as she began to slowly rock her hips back and forth with Ken's cock riding deep within her.

Soon Jen began to moan as she rocked back and forth pushing her groin down harder onto Ken.

Ken could feel the pulsing walls of Jen's pussy clamping down on him. Gripping him.

Jen slowly pushed herself up so she could rock further and harder. With each thrust down on him she began to moan. "Oh ... Oh ... Oh."

Ken's cock was getting harder and then he could feel that tingling deep in his groin as he rapidly approached his orgasm. He reached up and gently began to fondle Jen's breasts running his fingers across her left nipple feeling the nipple harden beneath his fingers.

Jen had her eyes closed. "Ooooh yessss," she moaned as she continued rocking.

Ken's left hand held Jen's right breast. He could feel the several wide scars running across it. One of the scars ran across the flattened tip of her breast where her nipple had been.

Jen suddenly stopped moving.

Ken looked up into Jen's eyes, afraid he had hurt her.

Jen looked so sad as she looked down at him. There were tears welling up in her eyes. She whispered, "I am so sorry."

"About what?"

She closed her eyes and whispered. "I'm not ... whole anymore."

Ken released her breasts and reached up to cup her face. He then sat up with Jen still astride him and his cock remained buried within her. The physical need faded with his growing concern. Wrapping his arms about her, he leaned closer and touched her forehead with his.

Ken spoke softly. "You are my best friend." He kissed her right cheek.

"Ken, I ..."

"Hush," he whispered kissing her on the lips, silencing her words.

"Jen," he said looking back into her eyes. "If you had died, I am the one who would have been lost. That's why I cried in Florida. Your injuries were very bad. I cried because of what you had to go through. And ... and I could do nothing to ease that."

He kissed her left cheek.

"You did," said Jen with a sob. "More than you know. Just being there."

Ken pulled her close. "You have been part of me all of my life." He kissed her neck. "I can not let you go. No matter what. ... Not again."

Jen took a deep ragged breath and slowly let it out. "I know. But I..."

"Hush," said Ken. "I have more to tell you."

Jen kissed his cheek. "Okay." She relaxed against him.

"Do you know that over in my footlocker, I have every card and letter you ever wrote to me."

"Really?" Jen asked.

"Including the ones in the four boxes in the closet."

Jen snickered. "I did spend a fortune in stamps. And so did you."

"Make a good start on a stamp collection," said Ken. "Jen, I was so proud of you when you got accepted to Annapolis. And then flight school."

"Did not write much then," muttered Jen

"I know," said Ken. He touched Jen's left hand and brought it up to his face and kissed her palm. "I got a bunch of postcards that just had your name on it." Ken chuckled. "I knew you were busy." He nodded towards the closet. "I have them all."

Jen leaned back and looked at him. "I wanted you to know I was thinking of you." She kissed him. "You always knew what to say. I read every letter, but I had so little time to write. I just sent the cards."

"You know I got more mail from you then I ever got from 'him'." She closed her eyes. "I guess I knew then that it was over."

"Aunt Sharon told me you used up your leave time so you could come to my graduation," she whispered. "You really surprised me then. I was so glad that you were there. It made the day so much more special knowing you were there."

"I was really worried," said Ken. "When you started flying combat missions." Ken kissed her again. "Then when I got the call about your ..."

Jen stopped him with a kiss. "Not now."

She rocked her hips.

Ken caught his breath as he felt his cock being rubbed by the clinging walls of her pussy. His cock throbbed with the sudden wave of pleasure.

"You okay?" asked Jen with a sly smile and a sparkle in her eye as she began a slow rocking on his lap.

"Oh Jen," he muttered as that tingling in his groin returned.

Jen continued to rock a little faster and harder with each movement. "I think " she began as she rocked faster against him. She suddenly wrapped her arms about him and pulled herself against him. "I think ... that you .... are in ... " Then the walls of her pussy clamped down upon Ken's cock. And Jen gave out a low soft moan as she held on to him with all her strength as her hips rocked rapidly back and forth. "Tr ... tr ... trouble." Then her body quivered and shook with her orgasm.

Jen's orgasm caught him by surprise. The clamping of her vaginal walls on him sent him over the edge. He erupted as his hips lurched upward, trying to get himself deeper into Jen.

Soon their bodies relaxed and they laid down. Jen was on her back as Ken pulled the covers back up over them. "Ken," said Jen softly.

Ken rolled on to his stomach, preferring to sleep that way. "Yes?"

"I love you so much."

"And I you," replied Ken softly. "You make me feel ... whole."

Jen's voice came back to him, she sounded chocked up. "Me too."

"You okay?" he asked, looking at her in the soft glow of the Christmas lights.

"I am now, Ken," said Jen from beside him as she looked at him she took his hand, pulled it up to her chest and held it. "Hold me," she whispered.

Ken moved over so that his head was on her pillow and his forehead was touching her face. He whispered softly, "I love you, Jennifer."

"Love you too." Jen then took a deep breath and let it out. "I am okay now. You're here." Jen took a another deep breath and let it out. "Ken, remember that kiss on the doorstep after that movie?"

"When we were 17," he answered. "I do."

"I had to kiss you just once ... like we were on a date, Like ... like others did when they loved someone. I needed to know what it was like with you."

Rugrat60
Rugrat60
106 Followers