The Conquest Pt. 01: Fay

Story Info
Private school guy is put into a sexy two week course...
1k words
3.78
13k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story (all participants are fictional and 18+ as are all characters in the sorry even if unspecified).

*****

I sat opposite my Latin teacher, and I started noticing things. The small details - and the big ones. She was in her 20s maybe and she had her mildly ginger hair out, and it was flicked to the side every so often by a thin hand. She had a perfect complexion except for a few very light freckles.

As for her body, she was sitting, but I knew it well enough already. : I admit that I do time to time "check her out". At the moment she wore a very small feminine black trench coat which was zipped down do you could just see the crack of her breasts.

I had to say, all in all, taking into account body, face, and fashion, Miss Fay was the hottest teacher, woman even, I ever had the pleasure of meeting.

"Qwert?" I somehow like how she always mispronounces my name.

My name: Qwert. A common name surprisingly. I brought my eyes away from her chest and up to her face yet I wasn't sure what I loved more.

"Yes?"

"Are you listening?"

"Of course." - she then spoke about some Mycenaean warfare and I nodded and smiled.

The room was mostly filled with lined desks, it was a private boys-only school and though not the richest, still had some wealthy feel of it. I spoke with her over the front row of tables.

"Alright, I think now would be a good time to explain." She spoke with a sudden serious/devious look... if that's possible.

"Ok," I smirked, "please, explain."

"Well," she smoothly reached under the table and grabbed my penis, it was erect in milliseconds, "every year, the school carefully chooses one boy to undergo a 2 week course."

I stared at her wide eyed and starstruck as she churned my cock through my trousers.

"In this course, you will fuck a teacher on each night, until the grand finale."

"What's the catch?" I was proud of myself for making such a smart witted comment.

"Firstly, you must keep this a secret, especially from other students." That seemed reasonable.

"Secondly, you may not cum at all during this 2 week period, until the last Saturday." It actually shattered me, what was the point in this if I couldn't get pleasure myself? Wait, what is the point of this altogether?!

"And thirdly, the teacher can do anything...She...Likes...To...You..."

Woah.

"It's Monday today, you will fuck every night until Friday, you must not cum during the weekend, and you'll start again on the next Monday until the grand finale on Saturday." I grimaced as she churned my dick with such ferocity.

"What's...the grand...finale...?"

"That's a surprise." She said slyly as she leaned into me for a kiss, now swapping hands to play with my dick. Her tongue attacked mine and dominated my mouth. But it was sweet.

She broke the kiss, removed her hand from me, and looked me in eyes.

"Fuck me."

I leapt over the table and put her body against mine as we kissed hotly. I pushed her against a white board.

I tried for her jacket but she pushed me away, I stood once again shocked as she slowly took her jacket down her arms and let it drop on the floor. What was revealed was a sexy black and purple polka dot Victoria Secret bra. All the while keeping her eyes on me.

Maybe I hadn't emphasised Miss Fay's body enough, her legs were perfect, her breasts were really quite big when in their full glory, and she was a goddess, one to make Aphrodite cry.

She knelt down and slowly undid my pants, what was revealed was a 9 inch cock that swung out to hit her mouth.

"Well, the school made a very good choice, didn't they?" Miss Fay purred.

Just her touch of my base almost killed me, it was my teacher, my fucking Latin teacher, whipping out my cock to please herself.

She tapped my great head with her tongue. She tapped again. And then again.

She started to encircle my tip with her tip. Until she slowly moved down into a point when her mouth touched it. She slowly enveloped my dick, going up the bone, very slowly passing the head, and then her mouth was full.

She quickly pulled her head back, and just as quickly shoved her face back into it. She did so again, quickening.

My teacher was face fucking me. And it felt fucking amazing.

Miss Fay soon pushed her boundaries and began deep throating, moving her face so that her nose felt my body.

My teacher was deepthroating me.

And it felt fucking amazing.

"I'm...going to...cum..." I (again proud of my smart wit) pointed out.

And she suddenly pulled her face out and punched me. Before I could grimace, she was onto my mouth again. As we turned around so she was at the wall again, my shirt was ripped off.

I dipped my hand down into her wetly lustful pussy with one hand, and fondled her left tit with the other. She moaned and moaned.

After a minute of kissing, fondling and fingering, she pushed me onto a desk, I immediately got up, picked her up, and put her on the desk. Spreading her legs out, I shoved my wet dick into her cunt and we fucked.

Back and forth I humped her as she came unto a climax.

"Oh shit, Qwert! Oh god oh fuck fuck me!" She screamed.

She soon came into a second orgasm, and then a third as we fucked. I had still not came, but I felt to be very very close.

But at the third she climbed away, soon standing to my level. Our hot naked bodies stood centimetres away. I stared into her moonlit eyes, supposing she does the same.

She lightly kissed me.

"Thank you." She smiled slyly and swung her hips as she left the room.