The Consequences of Crime Ch. 03

Story Info
Her punishment continues.
1.2k words
4.35
67.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and answered the door. It was Monica and she was on time.

"Hi Monica, you are right on time."

She didn't say a word and walked in.

"Come on up stairs. I have some nice wine and a fire in the fireplace."

She followed me upstairs looking around. Still she didn't say a word.

Once upstairs she sat down on the couch. I gave her a glass of wine and she chugged it down. I guess that she was not happy being here and wanted to numb her senses.

"Did you have any trouble finding the place?", I asked.

"I'm here aren't I?" she sneered.

"Ya know Monica, you can make this a lot more pleasant if you had a better attitude."

She looked at me with daggers in her eyes, "I will never have a good attitude about this whole thing. I am stuck here and can't see anyway out if it. Let's get this over with. Where do you want your blowjob?"

I shook my head. "Come over here and take off your blouse and bra."

As she stripped off her clothes she had a brand new white lace bra.

"That really looks nice Monica, did you get that today?"

"I figured that if I got one you wouldn't put me through the humiliation of measuring me for my bra size."

"Well that won't work. Take the bra off and let's see what you look like naked."

She took off her bra and she looked spectacular. She kept covering her tits and I had to pull her arms down to her side. Her tits stuck out and as I suspected seemed to defy gravity. He stomach was flat and I was in awe of her body.

"You are beautiful Monica. I have never seen someone as pretty as you."

For a minute I almost saw her glance at me and smile. She didn't appear to take compliments well but then again she was in a very different situation.

I got a cloth tape and put measured her around the chest. She was a 34 just as she said. Then I measured her tits and she came up as a D cup.

"You are a 34D, not a 34C."

She looked at me, "I told you that it depends on the manufacturer. This bra is a 34C and it fits fine."

"Well no matter, let me see what I can find online that will fit you and that I like. Come on over here and give me my blowjob. I want you to crawl on your hands and knees when I sit down. Then put my cock in your mouth and start sucking."

I sat down and she crawled over with her breasts swinging. Once she got close she put my already hard cock on her mouth. She was getting better every time.

As she sucked my cock I started looking at some sexy bras for her online. It was a great sensation.

I could tell she wanted to get it over with. She was going real fast and I wanted to make it last for a while.

"Slow down a little. I want it to last."

She pulled her head up, "The agreement was that I give you blowjobs on demand. There was no talk of how I did it."

I pulled her head back down on my cock.

"But remember that I said I would give you more credit if you did a good job. Do you want to give me 10,000 bad blowjobs or 2,000 real good ones? It's up to you. Either way I get my rocks off. You are the one doing all the work."

She slowed down a little and appeared to take my advice.

After about 20 minutes I had picked out some nice sexy bras.

"Come up here and look at the bras I picked out for you."

She got up off the floor covering her tits and walked around the back of the couch to look over my shoulder.

"You're nuts if you think I am going to wear that one." She pointed to a half bra that would leave her nipples exposed. "Or that one either", as she pointed to one that was almost transparent.

"Everyone will be staring at me if I wore one of those."

"No one will know that you have one of these on if you wear your blouse and jacket like you always do. I will be the only one who knows. While you don't have to wear any of these it will make your account go down faster. Your call."

"Fine. Whatever. Do you want me to finish you off now? I want to get this over with and go home."

'Sure, that works for me."

She walked back around and knelt done in front of my cock and started sucking.

In about 3 minutes she had me on the edge.

"You are turning into a really good cocksucker. This is only your third one and you are getting really good at it. I want to cum on your tits," as I stood up.

She didn't miss a stroke and kept my cock in her mouth.

She stopped for a second, "are your going to tell me when you are going to cum?"

"If you want me to."

"Tell me cause I am tired of not knowing when you are cumming."

"Do you know how to jack off someone?"

She looked at me as she was sucking me off and shook her head.

"When I am ready to cum use your hand to finish me off. Point my cock at your tits and keep your hand doing what your mouth is doing now."

She looked at me and nodded.

"Okay, okay, I'm going to cum." I shouted.

She pulled her head off my cock and got up on her knees and moved her hand up and down my throbbing cock. I shot my load all over her chest. She watched it and seemed surprised at how far the cum shot.

After I slumped onto the couch she got up, grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom. She was in there for about 15 minutes and then came back to the couch.

"Is that all Mr. Willis?

"That's it Monica. I have ordered the bras and will have them sent to your house. Once you get them try them on and make sure they fit. I want you to call me and tell me that you have them. Before you come to work you are to call me and I will tell you what to wear."

"I will wear what I want. I don't need you to tell me what to wear."

"That's up to you. Bad performance means more blowjobs over a longer time. If you give me great blowjobs then your get more deducted from your account. It's your call."

"Am I done here?"

"Yup. You can leave now. Have a nice evening Monica."

"As if I can have a nice time with you," she sneered as she walked towards the door.

I heard her car start up and drive off.

I wondered what I could have her do next. My mind was full of possibilities. I had lots of blowjobs down the road and plenty of time to try different things.