The Consequences of Crime Ch. 04

Story Info
She is being transformed into a slut.
1.1k words
4.22
54.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Janet. How are you today."

"I'm doing good Mr. Willis. I moved into my new house this weekend."

"Excellent. How does it feel to have your own home?"

"Well so far so good. I have only been in there for 2 days so it is still too new. But I am excited. I want to thank you for all you did for me in getting that loan. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Janet, you could have done just fine. You are a natural born business woman. I just wanted to make sure you are happy and will stay with my company. You are the best secretary I have even had and don't want to lose you."

"You are the best boss I have even had and I have no intention of leaving. You are stuck with me Mr. Willis like it or not."

I laughed as she handed me the mail and walked into my office.

"Call on line 2 Mr Willis."

"Thank you Janet."

I picked up the phone. "This is Mr. Willis."

"Mr Willis, this is Monica. The package arrived today. You wanted me to call you when I got it."

"That's great Monica. I want you to come over tonight and wear the half bra and a see through blouse. If you don't have one go out and get one. Then come over to my house at 8."

"Mr. Willis, can I just make payments on the money I stole? I don't want to go through with this."

"It's your call Monica. If you don't show up tonight I will assume that our deal is off and will contact the police tomorrow. Once the police have been contacted there will be no going back. Think about it before you go down that road."

"You are such horrible man Mr. Willis."

"Well at least I am not a thief Monica."

I hung up the phone.

As I arrived home I realized that I was really tired and looked forward to a some time in the hot tub. I poured a glass of wine and slipped off my clothes and slid into the tub. It felt so good. I started to relax with the warm water and the wine.

Just after 8 the door bell rang. I looked outside and it was Monica.

As I opened the door my jaw almost dropped. She looked spectacular even with her less than pretty glasses. There was something different about her.

"Hi Monica. Come on in."

She walked past me and up the stairs and sat down.

I walked up and asked to take her coat.

"I'll leave it on thank you."

"It's coming off sometime anyhow, it might as well be now." I held out my arm.

She stood up and took off her coat. Her blouse was very sheer and she had on the half bra that made her tits stand out more than usual. I could see her nipples pushing against the fabric of her blouse. The firelight silhouetted her body nicely and it was a sight I will not forget anytime soon. Once her coat was off she covered her breasts with her arms and sat back down.

"You look gorgeous Monica."

"I feel like a cheap whore."

"Stand up and turn around."

As she stood up I walked around behind her. I ran my hands up to her tits and could feel her hard nipples. She just stood there.

"Can we just get this over with Mr. Willis?"

"In due time Monica. Just relax and enjoy the time."

"Never", she said under her breath.

"Sit in this chair Monica and close your eyes."

She sat down and closed her eyes. She was sitting in a high backed wooden chair.

"Stick your arms out in front of you."

As she put her arms out in front I quickly put on some handcuffs.

She opened up her eyes and screamed, "what are you doing?"

"Just relax, you will be just fine."

She tried to get up and I put my hand on her chest and held her down. I pulled her arms up by the handcuffs and hooked them on the top of the chair.

"I don't like this. Take these off right now."

She tried to get up again, "if you try to get up again I will have to tie you up even more."

She sat back and I seemed to give in.

I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it back. Her tits stuck out what seemed like a mile. I bent down and sucked on one and she seemed to respond. Maybe it was out of disgust who knows.

I took off my pants and underwear and walked around to her side. She just looked straight ahead.

"Turn your head and open your mouth."

She looked over in my direction and avoided looking at me and just looked at my hard cock. I moved closer and put it in her mouth. She wrapped her lips on my cock and started to move her head back and forth. It appeared that she was learning to give a good blowjob.

I moaned and thrust my cock deeper into her mouth. She pulled back.

"Are you trying to choke me or what"?

"You will learn to take my whole cock in your mouth in due time. It just takes practice. In a few years you will be a great cocksucker."

"Yea, that what I have always wanted to be, a great cocksucker."

I shoved my cock back in her mouth. I grabbed her hair and used that to pull her closer as I thrust into her mouth. She tried to pull back but I wouldn't let her. She mumbled something and I just ignored her.

She looked hot with her half bra and her open blouse. Her tits were sticking out and her nipples were hard. The soft light from the fire made for a surrealistic view.

Her lips were soft and felt good on my cock. Watching her blow me against her will was exotic. She had chosen this path and was forced by circumstances to give me blowjobs on demand and I had never been in this situation.

After about 30 minutes I could feel the pressure building up.

"I'm going to cum on your tits unless you want to swallow."

"Cum on my tits."

"I'm going to unhook your arms and you can jack me off."

I reached up and unhooked the handcuffs from the chair but left them on her wrists. She grabbed my cock and jacked me off till I shot my load all over her chest. I slumped down on the floor.

"Get these handcuffs off me."

"In a minute."

I went over to my desk, retrieved the key and uncuffed her and she went into the bathroom. I made my way over to the couch and feel asleep. When I woke up an hour or so later she was gone.