The Construction Site Ch. 01

Story Info
Master/slave become more like a couple.
4.8k words
4.1
11.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the tub thinking about the tour Arturo will be taking me on tomorrow. Getting all hot thinking about all the guys that will be drooling over me, the discussions he and I have had over how hot a gang bang or cum shower would be on the site. Smiling, I want to play but decide against it saving myself for the site. Shaving and making sure that I am nice and clean, just in case, Arturo's instructions.

6:30 a.m the alarm goes off, I slide out of bed taking a deep breath and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. A quick shower and lotion then short shorts, work boots and a low cut top to show off my ample bosom.

7:15 a.m on the dot, the horn honks once and I am out the door. Arturo standing next to the passenger door smiling in approval. I get to the door and plant a big kiss on his cheek, he grabs my hips holding me in place kissing me full on the lips with direct and insistent passion. He ends the kiss just as abruptly as it started patting me on the ass as I turn to get into his beat up work truck. As I am trying to put the seatbelt on he stops me, I look up into his intensely dark brown eyes, he pats the seat next to him, my first instruction, I move and take my place obediently next to him. As we get going he places his hand lightly onto my thigh rubbing as he begins talking in his sultry southern accent.

"You please me well my Pet." he begins. "You look amazing, from the toes all the way up. I don't know what you have on, but you are going to make the guys stop in their tracks, not sure that's a good thing today or not, they are all on a good roll. "

"Thank you, Daddy." came my hushed response.

"Now don't act all innocent with me, I know better then that, you are my little cock sucking cum-slut." He stated.

"Yes daddy, I know, but I got really worked up in my bath last night and didn't do anything about it, so now with you rubbing like that I am about to explode." I panted.

"Oh my Pet, you mean I will have to give you the office tour first?" asking as he slide his fingers up the very short leg of my shorts.

"Oh god daddy!!" I moaned as I spread instantly.

"Wow! My Pet, you are totally soaked already. What is daddy going to do?" he asked mischievously sliding his greedy finger into my slit.

Closing my eyes and panting even before he gets to the prize. "Please........daddy!" is all that comes out.

"What my Pet? What does daddy's girl want?" he whispers into my ear.

Not realizing we have reached our destination and his hands are busy, one in my pants the other seeking out my hardened nipples.

"Ah!" I gasp as he finds what he's seeking.

"Lay back my Pet!" he orders.

"W-w-what?" I exclaim as my eyes look wide at him, then looking around.

"It's safe my Pet, just trust me." He is intent and persistent pushing me to lay down.

I stop and look at him, "when have I not trusted you?" I question.

"Just do as you are told." he almost stammers.

"Yes daddy." I comply.

In one motion he has my shorts off and legs over his shoulders pulling me toward his aching cock.

"Daddy No!" I scream.

"Can't have you too ready now my Pet, don't want you to get too tired before the guys get to you, besides, I get you first anyway, and I can tell you can't wait." He commands.

He presses the head just against my opening making me buck up with anticipation.

"Sh., slow my Pet." he whispers against my ear.

"Please, daddy, please, I need you now!" I beg.

Grabbing my hips he pulls as he thrusts deep with one motion hitting my g-spot.

"Oh fuck!" I scream out.

"Baby, scream out all you want, no one will hear you, show your daddy how loud you can get." he demanded next to my ear.

"Daddy please, fuck me! I need you, want you." I moan out as I claw at his back.

Grabbing my hips he grinds against me but doesn't pull out, teasing me, coaxing me.

Looking up with my ocean blue eyes ablaze, I reach out and grab his face pulling him close, "FUCK ME NOW DAMN IT!!!!" I Scream into his face.

"Oh, my Pet!" he smiles pulling out then slamming in and grinding again, very teasingly.

He understands my frustration and I realize what he is doing. I lock my long legs around his waist pulling him then pushing him so he has to pull out a little, Then he groans as he feels my muscles pulling for him but I won't let him. He looks at me intensely as he realizes that I am not going to play his game, that I really do need him now or he can take me home.

"Ok my Pet, I will fuck you, please let me in." he gives.

I release a little, grabs my hips again an begins slamming me, fucking me like there is no tomorrow, feeling how hot and wet I am with all the anticipation of the day.

"God baby, you are so ready.." he begins.

"Just fuck me!" I pant.

"I will give you the orders.." he begins again.

"Daddy, please I need to get off now, just fuck me!" I get out.

He leans down smiling, "You, my Pet, feel so amazing, so tight, wet, and oh so fucking ready, I love it." he tells me.

"Ah!" I pant into his ear.

"That's it my Pet, tell me, show me how loud you can get, I know you can scream," he coaxes as he reaches for a nipple tweaking it.

"Oh god yes!!!" I scream arching my back taking him even deeper.

"That's it my Pet, take me, can I fill you with my cum?" he asks.

"Please daddy, don't leave me yet." I scream my body to the explosion point.

"Ugh! My Pet, you are so close may I cum with you?" he asked pumping me fast.

"Now daddy, Now!" I screamed as my body released squeezing him to the edge and over.

"Oh my Pet, yes!" he said as he bit down on my neck.

"Oh damn daddy that's the spot!" I scream.

Arturo growls as he unloads deep into me.

He stays right like he is as lays against me both of us panting.

"You are such a naughty girl." he says into my ear.

Kissing my neck and moving slowly toward my eager mouth as he slowly pumps in and out of me.

I kiss him passionately wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close to me, while he makes love to me.

He pulls out, causing me to moan as he whispers, "we have to go before we are late, don't want you worn out before you get there, then the boys will be mad."

"But daddy, it's been so long since you've made love to me." I started to tear up.

"My Pet," he began, " you are spoiled already, or is it greedy? I haven't quite decided, but you will have your fill, I know you want me, you will always have me, but we have plans."

Looking up at him, " I know daddy, but that was a tease, you started to make love to me, then stopped." I pouted.

He leaned over me pulling me to a sitting position and wrapping his arms around my body pulling me close to him. Once I was close he held my face in his big hands and said, "I don't want you to be upset when we get there, I would love nothing more then to stay right here and make love to my Pet all afternoon, but we have a plan and the boys are waiting."

"Can't we just do the cum bath today?" I asked searching his un-giving eyes.

"You little minx, I should take you just as you are and make you crawl through the site, only it's not safe." he growled through clenched teeth.

"Daddy, we should go before we start something else, or rather I start something else." I stated as I began to grind against him.

He pushed back from me, "Minx!" he hissed and handed me my shorts.

We got dressed and back into our seats, chatting away about the day as we drove slow to the site.

Once to the site the mood was heightened, the anticipation of what is about to happen.

Pulling him aside I look up into his dark eyes, "Daddy, please, can we just do the cum bath for today?" I stammered, "at least to start with?"

He smiled, cupping my face he leaned over and whispered, "My Pet, if you don't feel ready to do what we asked then we can start with just the bath, but soon, you won't have the option to change the plan, do you understand me?"

Sighing, I search his eyes and know he means what he says. "Yes daddy, soon, I promise."

"That's my girl!" he said kissing me lightly, "come let me show you around and off."

I take his hand as he offers it, my knees a little weak as I walk beside him.

Arturo stands tall and proud as he shows me around, I listen intently, completely interested in everything I am seeing since he's been talking about the project since it started. Seeing everything he's been talking about unfold before my eyes. I ignore the eyes that follow as we walk through brushing passed all the guys while on their lunch. I smile sweetly as I get introduced to a number of them, "the ones" I think to myself.

A couple hours later we make it to the office where he excuses his secretary for the day and locks the door. I sit on his desk swinging my feet as he slowly turns around.

"Now," he begins, "we are going to plan this exactly how we want it, in complete agreement. You are my cum-slut first and foremost," he says as he walks to me standing between my knees. He reaches down and pulls me close to the edge of the desk. "Does that sound good to you my Pet?"

I wrap my legs around him feeling his hard-on against my button.

"This isn't fair!" I gasp, throwing my head back.

"What isn't fair, my Pet?" he whispers against my lips before taking them.

Kissing me deep, claiming me. He cups my ass as he pulls me off the desk moving us to the couch so I am straddling him.

I break the kiss long enough to asked, "When?"

"When, what?" he breathes against my mouth.

"When are we going to do this?" I gasp as he reaches inside my shorts stroking my clit. "D-d-daddy!"

"What my Pet?" he teases nibbling my lips as he rips my shorts so he has full access.

I grind against his greedy fingers, panting, begging, "D-d-daddy, please!"

"Please, what my Pet?" he whispers against my neck, nibbling the spot that gets me going.

I push against him so he feels how soaked he's made me as I scream out, "OH!"

"My Pet, tell me what you really want, Now!" he demands as he pinches my button.

"You!" I scream, "I want you, now!"

"Me? Just me?" as smirks as he begins circling my throbbing clit.

Before I lose much more control I reach down and quickly unzip and free him in one motion before he can stop me. I stroke him, guiding him to where I want him.

He jerks at my swiftness then moans, "oh my Pet, you know exactly what you want, you want what I promised earlier, but you can't wait til later, can you?"

I look him dead in the eyes, "No, I want you NOW!" I moan and exhale as I impale myself on him.

He groans against my neck as I sit very still, squeezing him. My muscles massaging him as he lays back fighting the urge to buck. He lays his hands on either side of my hips holding me in place.

I slowly begin rocking, then lean down cupping his face making him look at me, knowing that my eyes are changing color, we lock eyes and he groans knowing exactly why I do that, to show him that he has hit the button deep inside.

I lick at his lips, he opens groaning begging for a kiss, "come here!" he begs.

"What?" I ask as I look at him through half open eyes.

He pulls me to him showing me exactly what he wants, kissing me deep and with feverish passion. Meanwhile he works my shirt off. Unbeknownst to him his shirt is undone and he feels my hardened nipples against his chest.

"Daddy?" I inquire as I begin slowly moving up and down.

He looks at me, "yes my Pet?"

"Now!" I state and begin bouncing in a swift motion, up, then down.

He grips my hips guiding me, "that's it my Pet, ride me!"

I bounce my muscles gripping him as I move, "YES! God you feel so good!" I whisper and pant.

He scoots down a little getting into position, I search his face knowing. With one clean movement he flips me over laying me against the couch never leaving deep inside me.

"This time is going to last." he says through clenched teeth against my ear.

"Yes!" I moan moving with him.

"You begged earlier for me to make love to you and pouted when I told you to wait, you've waited long enough. You've been so good today." he says as he pounds deep into me, showing me how proud he is to have me as his pet.

I continue to move with him running my fingers up and down his back and through his hair.

"Daddy, don't stop, you feel so amazing!" I pant against his cheek.

He pulls his head back looking down at me, "god I love you!"

I look up at him, then away quickly as the tears fill my eyes.

"Sh, baby, don't do that." he coaxed placing his hands on my cheeks. He slows the pace. "I do love you, you are my pet, but you are and always will be my girl."

I finally look up at him, tears flowing, "then how can we do this? Why would you make love to me then turn me lose on the boys?" snapping my eyes shut tight.

He brushes the tears away gently with his kisses, "baby, you love the thought of the boys, but at any time through it you get uncomfortable then it's done. Right now, you are completely mine, mind, body and soul."

I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me deep slowly pumping, making love to me, like never before. He wraps his arms around me pulling me close as we both go over the edge exploding together, moaning into each others mouths.

We lay there for what seems like an eternity, as he holds me and brushes my hair with his thick fingers.

He clears his throat, "you alright?"

Not realizing that I had closed my eyes, I slowly open them looking up into his spell binding eyes. I blush and smile, "yes." comes the sweet response.

"Thought you'd fallen asleep on me, can't have that when there is work to be done. Now can we?" he teased.

A serious look crosses my face, "daddy, can't we just stay like this for awhile longer?"

"Well," he starts, "it's almost quitting time, the boys will be anxious to go home soon, you going to keep them waiting or should we tell them never mind?"

"No, I don't want to disappoint them, that wouldn't be fair, especially after parading around here today, or would it?" I smile mischievously.

Chuckling he nuzzles my neck then releases me, "um, we have to find you something else to put on, since I ripped your shorts, in my greed."

"Greed? More like haste." I laugh.

"Ok, you got me on that one, but only this time." he laughs.

"Oh," I say on a sigh grabbing his face, " I love you too."

We look deep into each other, he brushes my cheek gently then kisses me passionately. I reach up exhaling and running my fingers through his hair. For a split second we look like a normal loving couple. What people don't know I think and begin giggling.

He ends the kiss looking at me quizzically, "what's up?"

I break out in laughter almost unable to share my funny, "I was thinking how "normal" we looked for just a split second, what people really don't know, just struck me funny is all."

He smiles and begins to chuckle, "You are right, what people don't know."

I stare at him as he laughs, the loving look on my face makes him stop, "why stop, I love watching you laugh, it's so unnatural for you, well for us, what is happening to us?"

"We, my Pet, are getting closer, extremely close, to the point that you are the only one I want in my life." he stammered.

"Do you not want this to happen?" I inquire, as I exhale slowly.

He helps me up almost ignoring the question, until he throws a dress at me. I hold it up and look at him smiling, "Perfect."

"We will do this then plan to other for soon and be done with it." I want you for myself, unless we agree on more, and fully agree, not do it because I want you to, or you choose, we have to be in absolute agreement, right?" he commands as he slips his clothes back on.

"I agree, absolute agreement, all or nothing." I say slipping on the dress and smoothing it down. Modeling it, doing a little spin.

He smiled his approval as he stared at me with total abandon, "like you said, Perfect."

He reached for me but I pulled away, "nope, its time. Before I lose my nerve."

"Hey!" he pouted. "I just want to see what it feels like on you."

"Oh, you will, as you grope me in front of the boys," I said grabbing his hands guiding them over my taunt body, my nipples showing perfect through the tight material.

He groaned, "god you are amazing."

"Just remember who created this monster." I said tossing my head back and laughing.

"You are definitely my minx!" he said slapping my ass as we opened the door.

We both stopped short, turning and looking at each other. In a hushed voice I state, "oops. Guess we kept them waiting, huh?"

Arturo leans down and whispers, "they will get over it."

In unison, "it's about damn time you two."

"Now boys," I began, "that is no way to talk to me, or the boss now is it? Good things come to those who wait, at least that is what I have heard."

"Boss, when do we get our chance?" they all asked together.

Arturo cleared his throat, "well boys, when I say so, now that you have seen the prize and obviously are ready, you will have to wait one more day."

"OH!" they all groaned together. "No fair!"

"Keep it up Butch and you will be counted out." Arturo said firmly. "I know you feel cheated, but there are some ground rules we need to discuss before this goes on, you'll just have to wait til tomorrow. Is that understood?"

"Yes boss." the men exclaimed in unison.

"Ok, did everything get done to specs today?" he asked his crew, putting a protective arm around my waist guiding me out the door pulling it shut and locking it in one motion.

"Yes boss and then some." the foreman answered.

"Good, you boys go have your beers and have sweet dreams and the lady and I will see you boys tomorrow, sometime." Arturo finished.

When they began to protest, he stated, "this doesn't have to happen boys, it will all be in your wet dreams if you keep up the attitude." He stated.

"Yes boss, see you tomorrow." they said sporadically. As they headed to their different vehicles.

We walk slowly to the truck, holding hands and not saying a word. He opens the door for me letting me into the passenger side, I slide in and scoot to the middle. As he slides in on his side.

"Thank you." I say kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"For?" he says confused.

"For knowing that I wasn't ready, or is it you that's not ready?" I tease.

He chuckles, "it's neither, they weren't, they didn't do shit of what I had asked of them, so we will see if they get it done tomorrow."

"Oh, wow, now that's really interesting, how did you know they didn't?" I asked.

"Because they were to have it done before we finished the tour." he stated. "So the longer it takes for them to complete the tasks, the longer it takes for them to get to the prize, if they get there before I decide, rather we, decide differently."

"I see," I say getting comfortable next to him as we drive.

He wrapped his arm around me holding me close to him as we drove.

"Where should we eat, I am starved, how about you?" he inquired.

"All depends, are we dining in or getting take out?" I purred.

Arturo chuckled, "what would you like to eat, guess that would be a good start."

Smiling I look at him with that look he knows so well, "you."

"Ok, you can have me, but I need something with a bit of some nourishment." he stated as he patted my leg.

"Ok, how about something light, filling but not all that heavy." I said.

"What do you have in mind my Pet?" he questioned.

"This might sound plain Jane and all, but why not just go to the store and get the fixings for sandwiches, you know it will all get used up in one way or another." I prompted.

"True, and I am running low on lunch stuff, so off to the store we go. You really can read my mind, can't you my Pet? You always seem to know exactly what I need and when, we truly are connected." He smiled looking deep into my eyes.

"We do have a deep connection, just the way we are made up, it's the whole master/pet thing, you are the one who is in charge, but the little details I seem to follow with, just seems to be how we work, not everyone can do that." I smiled as I ran my fingers lightly up and down his thigh.

12