The Consultant

Story Info
Female client starts it by showing her tits.
9.1k words
4.44
82k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Three weeks after Harley McDowell began work at Howell, Mason and Chan, investment consultants, he was given his first client, until then having teamed with another guy to learn 'the HMC way'.

At forty-two, Harley generally knew all there was to know about investment consultancy but what he had to learn was huge amount of data input into reporting modules that HMC management required to track each consultant's performance and to screen for possible fraudulent or illegal activities involving clients.

He greeted Mrs Linda Brooks warmly, already aware she was a 'blue' category client, meaning she was comfortable with medium risk investments.

"I'm not happy to no longer have Mr Snowden as my consultant."

"I can understand that and sympathize."

She smiled and said it was unexpected to have a financial consultant who possessed charm. "I know Mr Snowden retired and you were hired as his replacement but I haven't been told whether you are you any good at advising."

"Yes I am."

The 44-year-old wealthy widow pulled out a small mirror, examined her hair-line and pushed her fringe a little more sideways and returning her mirror to the bag and clicking the bag shut said, "Yes you are what?"

"I am successful, having built a solid career on solid results but the truth is that simply indicates a trend. Good investment advice is only good at the time it's given. You will be aware markets and opportunities are in constant flux."

"God listening to you is dry. Please give me a drink?"

"Coffee or mineral water?"

"It's almost lunchtime. I was thinking wine."

"Apart from the boardroom, this establishment is a dry ship. Come on, we'll go out and have lunch. If you don't eat lunch you may watch me eat."

"What if your superiors describe this as irregular?"

"My first concern is for my client."

And so, from that first encounter an intimate relationship development between consultant Harley McDowell and Linda Brooks. Although she was only a little older than him, the friendship had not have them racing to bed. She didn't require him because she had several boyfriends and Harley believed it was unethical to fuck a professional client. Even so, he met Linda for lunch every month to six weeks and she sometimes called and invited him to take her to a film. He usually obliged and assumed none of the other men in her life liked historic romance films.

Harley had a 38-foot yacht that was rigged so he could sail it single-handed comfortably and twice Linda had been out sailing with him. It was foreign to her and she loved it.

On the most recent occasion it was a hot day and the wind died on them. They lay in the aft-cockpit sipping wine and Linda said, "I'd like to sunbath topless. Are you okay with that or do you want me to do on to the cabin roof."

"No here's fine. I'm not scared of bared breasts and I won't think any less of you if I see they flop."

She hesitated.

He teased, telling her to get on with it, thinking she'd back down but she smiled and divested and looked okay.

Harley had been dressed just in shorts ever since they'd left the marina.

Not staring, he said quietly, "Why haven't you remarried. I reckon guys would be really pleased with your body shape and although your manner is somewhat abrasive I've never seen you irritated or behave irrationally. In fact you are a very pleasant woman."

"Is this a proposal?"

"I was married for eight years to an older woman before she tired of me. I think next time I'll marry an athletic, younger woman."

"Athletic? Well that eliminates me."

"Might I make a personal suggestion?"

"You may."

"If you wish to attract a suitable partner you should reflect your wealth in the way you look and the car you drive."

"But I love my Mercedes."

"Then trade it in for a soft top. Men find a blonde driving a sports car is compulsive viewing and that suggests you lighten the color of your hair."

"But this honey color is my natural color."

"I was only suggesting."

"Yes I acknowledge that. Anything else?"

"Then you are interested in what I'm saying?"

"Indeed."

"No serious contender will come forward while you associate with those divorcee guys."

"But they are my pals. A lady needs sex."

"I was only suggesting."

"As always what you say makes good sense. I'll think about it. This is good wine."

"We should only drink good wine. Oh you may be interested to know I can afford this boat because I don't have an extravagant wife."

Two months later Harley received a call from a very excited Linda Brooks.

"I met this guy a fortnight ago and he's in London at an international seminar for the type of surgery he's involved with. He wants me to fly over on Thursday and meet him in Paris for four days. It's not adultery because his wife died thirteen months ago in a boating accident. I met him through a girlfriend who rather thinks she excels as a match-maker."

"Great, just do it Linda if you feel he's right for you and you're confidence you'll be safe with him in a foreign land. Sometimes it can pay to take a red category risk.

"Like when you told me to invest in gold when most other advisers were saying the price had peaked?"

"Exactly. Sometimes red can be good."

"Look thanks for your advice but my real reason for calling is to ask for a favor. Could you meet my daughter off her flight on Friday night at 9:00? Since Claire completed her degree in marine biology she's been working on research on the Great Barrier Reef off Australia. She knows about Errol and me going to France to meet him and when I said I wouldn't go because I didn't want her arriving home without a welcome she said well in that case she wouldn't come home. I weakened and agreed to go and said I'd arrange someone to meet her. She said not to bother but when I mentioned it could be you she became interested."

Harley asked curiously why was that?

Linda hesitated and he growled she must tell him.

"I have mentioned you in emails, about being my new financial consultant and that you had introduced me to sailing."

Harley said doubtfully, "And why would that make her interested in me?"

He heard Linda swallow and he waited.

"I might have mentioned I was a little attracted to you... um sexually... but then last weekend you mentioned you were interested in younger women."

"So why would that interest her?"

"I really don't know. Um she usually admires my taste in everything."

"Well she's just a kid so talking like this gets us nowhere. Yes I'll meet her and deliver her and her possessions to your apartment. I'll gladly do this Linda. You just concentrate on finding out about this guy on your naughty days in Paris and think beyond sex."

""You are such a rude darling. I'll drop in tomorrow with the keys, the alarm code and a recent photo of Claire. She has a master's in marine biology and soon turns twenty-five. So is twenty-five just a kid Harley?"

"I suppose not. But young people think older people are really old by the time they're forty."

"Well I suppose this is getting us nowhere. Claire has never dated a guy long-term because they all have turned out to be a disappointment. She is very demanding."

"Aren't all women?"

Linda laughed and said perhaps she could understand now why he hadn't found a replacement wife.

That night in bed when half asleep, Harley began thinking about a loud-mouth and very demanding Miss Claire Brooks. He didn't like her but because he had her mom's body type he thought he'd like to fuck her. To his astonishment she agreed, but only if they did it two fathoms below the surface of the sea.

Harley touched his cock and found it surprisingly rock-hard. He sleepily stroked it and caught the collar of the head twice and sudden it spurted.

"Jesus," he cried and padded to the bathroom to fetch a towel to clean up.

Linda arrived in his office next morning, her face flushed.

"Christ have you seen the market price for gold."

Harley grinned. He loved seeing women emote without restraint. "Yeah, I began watching the international markets for gold, oil and ores from 5:00 this morning. If this trend continues for say a couple of days I think you ought to put say $50,000 into coking coal because the steel-makers will begin building stocks in anticipation of an industrial surge. If you get in early you stand to win big."

"I'll transfer money into my account this afternoon and email authorization for you to use your discretion to invest up to 400 grand in coal stock whenever you choose."

"That could be as early as tonight. Advise me which of your brokers to use and send them a copy of that authorization. I could place the order as early as tonight. By then the risk could be below the red line."

Linda handed over an envelope with the key and code. Harley pulled out the photo and saw the daughter was not the cold-eyed aggressive woman he'd imagined. The photo revealed an attractive blue-eyed blonde, who was very tanned and with a lovely soft and sensitive smile. Oh honey. He couldn't believe he had a great urge to tell Linda he'd had half a wet dream the previous night thinking about her daughter.

"She looks lovely and I ought to recognize her by this photo."

"She'll be wearing a white Stetson. I won't mind if you two have a fling Harley and please don't tell me to stop being stupid."

"I'll not overlook she is seventeen years my junior Linda and I'm sure your daughter will think it's more like a gap of thirty years."

"My daughter has a name. Why don't you try referring to her as Claire?"

"Um good idea. May I take you to the airport?"

"Thanks but I have that arranged already. You may kiss me goodbye."

They kissed, on the lips, and gently.

"Have a wonderful time Linda."

"Thanks. What's her name?"

"Claire."

They grinned.

* * *

Harley looked around the crowded arrival area to spot a great-looking chic wearing a white Stetson and sighted three in the general melee.

Oh shit.

"Hi Mr McDowell."

He turned to his right to look into smiling blue eyes of a blonde wearing a white Stetson.

"Oh hi Claire," he smiled and asked how could she have recognized him?

"I did a web search and found you listed on the Howell, Mason and Chan website with your CV and a big photo of a handsome man. I now confirm photo's don't always lie."

"Um," said Harley, a little unnerved. "A good flight?"

"Yeah I sleep well on aircraft and don't eat and only drink bottled water. That way I travel well. Where will we eat?"

"Um I believe the arrangement was I meet you and deliver you safely to your mother's apartment."

"I see, so you are without flexibility?"

"Oh not at all. My thinking is Thai."

"Oooh, very nice. This is not stated to embarrass you but mom said when I called her during my stopover that I'm not to think of you as being old. I'm prepared to do that providing you don't think of me as someone not long out of college."

"You look all woman to me."

"Oh Mr McDowell, what is happening here? Mom complained she was unable to get you to flirt with her."

"I really like your mom and I mean that. But she and I have a professional relationship and so we must remain at arm's length as far as I'm concerned."

"But she has been out alone with you on your sailboat?"

"Yes, twice."

"And you are saying you've not have had sex with my mom when she has sex with most men she likes and I know she really likes you?"

"All I can confirm is I've not behaved inappropriately to compromise my professional relationship with your mother."

"God she's hate missing out on you, I can assure you of that."

"May we go," Harley said rather curtly.

"When I collect my bags," Claire said stiffly.

With relief Harley saw they were all soft bags.

"The remainder of my possessions are coming by sea freight," Claire said.

They conversed a little stiffly until they arrived at Harley's dark blue sports car.

"Omigod, you drive a Nissan 370Z. I just love open top cars."

She let go of the trolley, grabbed Harley and kissed him on the cheek, saying "Good boy."

The surprised Harley mumbled thanks and wondered what the hell else could he have said?

Harley got the bags stowed in the limited space available, with Claire nursing the largest bag.

In the apartment she asked if he minded if she had a shower before they went out.

"No of course not. Yell and I'll come and dry your back."

She looked at him hard and said nothing.

Harley looked in the fridge and found a beer and had just finished that when Claire arrived in a tight, short dress and asked how did she look.

Harley swallowed. He thought he really ought to say, 'You look the best fuck lined up in front of me in years' but instead said, "Aren't your stocking tops a bit low" and she said they were about right; it was the fashion.

"Are you interest in stocking tops Harley?"

The question caught him by surprise and he almost panicked and heard her say there was no need to reply. And then he heard himself bleat, "You have a wonderful looking body."

She just laughed, well giggled actually, as if pleased to have caught the interest of a geriatric whom she'd thought would no longer be aware of women's bodies.

Harley regained control and asked, "Did you have a great sex life in Australia?"

She asked in surprise, "What?"

His confidence folded. "I asked did you like life in Australia."

"Liar, I heard what you said but your audacity took me by surprise. The answer is yes because I usually am careful about my choice of partners. In that climate you wear few clothes so it's easy to have your bikini ripped off and to rip into it."

"Wow."

Claire looked at Harley a little longer than necessary and then the elevator doors opened.

As they walked to the nearby Thai restaurant she said, "I'm surprised you appear so focused on sex."

"You're so sexy; what other provocation is there?"

She smiled and took his arm. "Mom didn't have much to so about you and so I've rather misjudged you. I thought you would be aloof of young people and perhaps a bit grumpy and not at all stylish. I appear to be wrong on all counts. I also couldn't believe my ears hearing you ask about my sexual behavior so early in our relationship."

Relationship? Harley sneaked another quick look at her tits and said, "Ever since your mother asked me to pick you up at the airport I have frequently had carnal thoughts about you and worried that you might be unobtainable because of your young age."

"What has age to do with it?"

"That's an adult outlook."

She smiled. "Are you really anticipating having sex with me?"

"I really ought to be more mature and ask about your work and your aspirations and that sort of thing."

"Yes and I think so too and be boring just like most older men. How old are you?"

"Forty-two."

"You actually look younger."

"Is that good?"

"It's very good. If I allow you to have sex with me will you feel guilty when you next see my mother?"

Harley thought of lying but said yes.

"That was the answer I was hoping for. To me it indicates you're not completely immoral in wanting to screw your client's daughter."

They crossed to the restaurant.

"Say something."

Harley didn't have to think. "I can't believe how much I wish to screw you."

"Oh god, that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me," Claire said, swinging round on to Harley and kissing him hard on the mouth. "We're in synch baby; squeeze a tit to tell me you'll stay all tonight with me."

They entered the restaurant and had a lovely meal and exchanged information about each other and no mention was made of sex, not even when they walked back to the apartment tower hand in hand. At the 24-hour reception counter Claire provided her identity as Mrs Brook's daughter to go with the details Linda had registered with reception. The night manager then replied to Harley's question where the guests underground parking areas was located and the number to punch in at the entrance to open the grill.

When Claire opened the apartment door for Harley he found she's already removed her dress, shoes and jewelry. Claire swung into him and kissed Harley gently as she kicked the door closed.

They kissed and tongued and without being overly hurried Harley freed Claire's firm and well-shaped smallish tits and as he worked on them she heated up and reached down and unzipped him.

They moved to the sofa and commenced an orderly, well-performed seduction and when Claire gasped into her released she squeezed his nuts and said in a very honeyed voice, "Squirt your wads over my chest big boy."

Harley hastened to accomplish that, eager not to disappoint.

He rolled off for a rest and wondering, being a modern woman, would she want anal sex.

Claire yawned and said good night, she was off to bed. "Be gone before I awake in the morning."

Harley was furious. The bitch.

He dressed and made coffee and then cooled down a little. He had only himself to blame for being such a fool. That young woman had simply wanted a fuck and he was right on hand and had it served on a plate. Jesus, what an idiot he was.

Harley let himself out after setting the alarm, knowing that as soon as she moved about in the morning it would go off, probably while she was sitting on the John! How childish, but he loved it.

Back in his own apartment Harley looked at international trading results and in his analysis liked what he saw as the trend he'd been looking for. In the morning he called through Linda's order and thought the price for coking coal could spiral for at least 10 days before all forward orders were filled. She'd be advised to sell in about a week and by then would walk away with a profit of perhaps as much as 70% plus the return of her investment. He grinned thinking well one female would be pleased with him.

Linda called him two nights later to check on whether he'd placed the investment because she'd heard comment on financial news on TV that the price of coking coal internationally was on the move upwards.

"Yes, all done. You were in ahead of the pack and I'm monitoring the situation and will advise when to sell which should be not long after you arrive back home. These are only short-term runs and so it pays not to try to squeeze out the last possible buck."

"Yes master. I hear you collected Claire at the airport and delivered her home okay."

"Yes and we spent some time together and didn't hit it off. I liked her but after a couple of hours she tired of me. We went to your favorite Thai restaurant."

"Well it was worth a try. It didn't go well here either. Errol proved to be such a big disappointment. He's curt and has manners have much to be desired and he can't keep it up after just one ejaculation. I advised him to seek medical help and he screamed at me and said 'you over-sexed bitches are all the same' and so I am now in a different hotel and am concentrating on window shopping."

"Window shopping?"

"All right, and shopping. God you men are all the same," she laughed. "Ada is picking me up at the airport and she had a large car."

"Well you sound happy. I'm told shopping has therapeutic value. We must have dinner sometime."

"Yes we must. Good luck with finding your compatible younger woman."

That night in bed Harley thought about Linda's tits she'd revealed to him out on the water that Sunday a few weeks ago. His erection reacted to those thoughts and he masturbated at the image of Linda's tits but fell asleep too early for a result.

CHAPTER 2

Ada and Claire met Linda at the airport. She was so happy to see her daughter again and at home gave Claire her present from Paris, an exquisite silver necklace that Claire was thrilled with and said she'd always treasure it.

At dinner that evening they talked about men and Linda was startled when Claire said, "Instead of playing the field mom why don't you settle on one guy, for example Harley McDowell.