The Consultants Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

All of our movement didn't interrupt or stop Rob as he made oral love to Jon's long slim cock. I licked and tongued Rob's fat cockhead, then slowly slipped his thick cock into my mouth. Soon we settled into a three man cocksucking daisy chain. Judy pulled a chair over by the bed and stood on it as she videoed us.

I reached around and located a tube of lube. I moved Rob's leg so I could get access to his pucker. Then I lubed a finger and pressed it against his asshole. He grunted softly and moved his leg. I pushed my finger in up to the knuckle. I pulled out, re-lubed and inserted two fingers.

Jon stopped sucking me for a minute and watched. Then he found some lube and began working his fingers and lube deep into my ass chute. This night was going to end with more than a three-way blowjob. I was 100 percent certain each of us would be double dicked, and maybe more, before the night was over. Judy was going to have to add several more chapters to her fantasy.

Jon crawled around on the bed. I rolled onto my back and pulled Rob up into a kneeling position over me. Jon moved into a kneeling position behind Rob. I was licking Rob's ball sac and the underbelly of his cock. Rob resumed sucking me off. I watched Jon lube his cock then press his cockhead against Rob's asshole.

I stopped licking Rob and watched Jon push his long slim cock into Rob's ass. As Rob was penetrated, he stopped sucking me off and softly groaned as Jon pushed his cockhead deeper into Rob. Judy had the camcorder zoomed into for a tight shot of Jon's cock slipping into her husband's willing ass.

When Jon was completely sheathed up Rob's ass, I held their ball sacs together so I could tongue, lick and suck each of them. I continued to lick and suck Rob's nuts as Jon began to fuck him. Jon would slowly pull his cock almost all the way out then, equally slowly, push it back in . deep into Rob's ass. The two of them were enjoying a slow leisurely ass fuck.

Pre-cum was dripping onto my chest from Rob's rock hard cock. I moved around under him and caught the next few drops on my tongue then I licked and sucked his cockhead clean. I moved out from beneath Rob and kneeled at his head.

Rob was swinging his head back and forth as Jon slowly pumped his long cock in and out of his ass. I held my cock in front of Rob's face. He stopped swinging his head and opened his mouth to accept my cock.

As I pushed my cock into his mouth, Jon stopped his slow pumping and gripped Rob's hips. Jon began to push and pull on his hips. Judy backed off with the camcorder so she could record the scene of the two of us fucking Rob's ass and face. Rob tightened his lips around my cockshaft as Jon rocked him back and forth between us.

Jon began to speed up the push pull motion. I pulled my cock out of Rob's mouth and sat back on the bed. Rob began to push back to meet Jon as he pushed forward. There was a sharp smack each time Rob's ass and Jon's pelvis met.

Jon pushed down of Rob's back and shoulders and Rob folded his arms and laid his head and shoulders on the bed. Jon began to fuck Rob with short rapid strokes. He arched his back and began to unload his cum deep inside Rob's ass chute. Rob wiggled his hips as Jon pulled his cum slickened cock out and deposited the last few wads of his cum on Rob's back and ass cheeks.

Jon leaned over Rob's back and kissed his neck. Then he rolled onto his back beside Rob. His cock was still hard. It leaked cum onto his stomach. I rolled Rob onto his back then spread his legs and crawled between them.

I lifted his rock hard cock to my lips. Judy moved in for a close up as I pushed my lips down his thick eight inches. I clamped my lips around the base of his cockshaft as my nose nudged his pelvic bone. I had my ass up in the air as I continued to suck and deep throat Rob.

Jon rolled up on his side and watched me. He sat up and began to rub my back. Soon he began to rub my ass and around my asshole which he had lubed earlier. I wanted him to fuck me like he had fucked Rob, but I didn't want to miss a second of sucking Rob's cock to tell him fuck me.

Jon pushed a finger into my ass. I tightened my sphincter to tell him I liked it. Jon moved behind me. I felt him rub his cockhead around by asshole. He worked a little lube into my pucker then pressed his cockhead against me. I stopped sucking Rob's cock so I could fully enjoy Jon's entrance into my ass.

I felt my asshole stretch and open as his cockhead pushed into me. As his cockhead passed through my muscle ring, I felt my asshole contract around his cockshaft as he burrowed his cock deep into my ass. Rob got on his knees in front of me. I opened my mouth and leaned forward to suck his cock again.

Jon gripped my hips and began to rock me back and forth as he and Rob alternately fucked my ass and my face. Jon would pull my hips back and his ball sac would slap mine as he bottomed his cock in my ass. When he pushed my hips forward, Rob's cock would hit the roof of my mouth or the top of my throat as his ball sac hit my chin.

Judy again backed off to record the scene as her husband and my boyfriend double dicked me. Jon reached under me. He coated his hand with my pre-cum and began to stroke my cock. I began to move my head in a figure eight as Rob pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. At the same time I began to rotate my hips. I wished that my asshole could suck cock just as my mouth could.

Jon shifted into the short stroke mode as he prepared to blow his second load of cum. He slammed his hips against my ass as I felt his cock get more rigid and then began to twitch and jerk as he creamed my ass. Rob fell back on the bed as I pushed my ass back and arched my back to bury Jon as deeply inside me as possible. I clinched and unclenched my sphincter to milk as much cum as I could from Jon's cock.

Jon pulled his cock out of me in one long motion. He then crawled on to the bed and up to Rob's crotch. He began to suck Rob as I lay down and caught my breath. I watched Jon's head bob up and down and watched his cheeks and throat muscles move as he sucked on Rob.

I moved up and sat by Rob. Jon grasped my cock as he continued to blow Rob. Rob leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips. The kiss became a French kiss as we sucked each other's tongues like they were little cocks. I felt a tongue on my balls. I looked down as Jon ran his tongue up the underbelly of my hard cock.

He began to run his tongue around the rim of my cockhead as Rob moved behind Jon. Judy handed him a bottle of lube. I had forgotten Judy and the camcorder. Rob lubed a couple of fingers and pushed them into Jon's ass. Jon responded by sucking harder on my cock.

Rob coated his cock with lube then pressed his cockhead against Jon's tight asshole. Jon grunted and stopped sucking me as Rob's thick cock began to press through his muscle ring. Judy moved in for a close up. Jon shifted his weight on his knees. He visibly relaxed as Rob's cockhead pressed past his sphincter.

Jon rotated his ass and hips as Rob buried his thick cock all the way into him. I got up on my knees so Jon could have access to my cock as Rob began to fuck him. I put my hands on Jon's shoulders and began the push pull motion. Rob soon picked it up and Judy backed off to record the third double dicking of the evening.

Jon stopped blowing me and rested his head and shoulders on the bed. I moved around and watched Rob fuck him. Then I moved behind Rob. I motioned for Judy to come over with the camcorder. I spread Rob's legs and she got low so she could record, between Rob's legs, his cock sliding in and out of Jon's ass as their balls swung gently with the fucking motion. I spread Rob's ass cheeks so she could see his asshole with some of Jon's cum oozing out of it.

I spread my legs and pressed my cockhead against Rob's cum lubed asshole. Judy moved to shoot my cock penetrating her husband's ass. When my cock was about half buried in Rob's ass I stopped and spread my ass cheeks. Judy got low again with the camcorder. This time it was my asshole oozing some of Jon's second load of cum, my cock up Rob's ass, Rob's cock up Jon's ass and three sets of tight balls.

Judy backed off as Rob fucked and got fucked in the sandwich. My nuts were aching and I wanted to cum badly. I began to pump Rob's ass faster. Rob picked up the pace in Jon's ass. He started delivering short strokes then his sphincter tightened around my cock as he began to blow his load of cum up Jon's ass.

That is all it took for me to loose it. My cock almost hurt as I shot a hot wad into Rob's ass. I blew several more wads then pulled my cock out of his ass. Judy came over and recorded the scene as I emptied the rest of my cum load into his ass crack and around his asshole.

She also recorded my cum running down Rob's ass crack and down his balls. Some of my cum dripped off of his balls, but some of it ran down his cock and mingled with his cum which was around Jon's asshole then ran down Jon's balls and then dripped onto the bed covers.

Jon remained on his knees. Rob lay down on the bed. Judy handed me the camcorder then lay down between them. Without a word, she spread her legs wide. She then spread her pussy lips with her fingers. She inserted three fingers into her cunt and proceeded to finger fuck herself to an intense orgasm. I never missed recording a second.

I put the camcorder down and sat down on the edge of the bed. I looked at the three people with whom I had just shared an evening of sex. They were more than lovers and girl and boy friends.

Judy sat up. "I want a shot of all three of your fresh fucked asses." We got on our knees on the bed with our asses up and our heads and shoulders down. I spread my ass cheeks as Judy shot a close up of each of us. She then pulled the camcorder back and panned across three stretched assholes, which were ringed with cum, three ball sacs, which were cum coated and three limp fucked out dangling cocks.

We eventually pulled the bedspread down and the four of us got under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

We all awakened about the same time. Rob commented that he had slept the sleep of the well fucked. We returned to our own suites to shower, otherwise we would never get beyond one of the beds.

Jon ordered a room service breakfast for the four of us. As we ate, we talked about the night before. I asked Rob, "When did you shave you cock and balls?"

"Judy suggested it yesterday afternoon when we were showering. When I saw Jon's smooth tool and sac, I knew where she got the idea."

"Well, I thought it looked nice. And a smooth nut sac lying on my tongue feels good too."

"Judy, we ought to download the video from the camcorder and make a disk for each of us."

"O.k., Jon. We can do that while we are getting ready for work."

Judy gave Jon and I our disks after we all got dressed for work.

"Should we meet here at five this afternoon?"

"Five, it is, Judy. I'll set up a small bar in my rooms."

"I'll order a dinner for four to be delivered at, say, six o'clock."

"Great, Brad. Judy and I'll pick up something to toast our foursome."

"I think we should all change into the hotel robes as soon as we get back here."

Rob hugged Judy, "Good idea. They are comfortable and so easy to take off."

We all laughed as we picked up our laptops and headed out to work.

My day went quickly. I guess that was because I was anticipating the coming evening and, also, I did not have any clients with major software, hardware or system problems. When I got back to my suite, I showered and put on my robe and slippers. I checked over the room service menu and ordered salad and a Beef Wellington dinner for four persons.

Jon came in from his suite. He handed me a glass of wine. I followed him back into his suite where we set up the bar. There was a tap on the door from my suite. "We need an ice bucket for the champagne." Judy held out the bottle. I called room service and ordered an ice bucket.

"Rob, Judy. What's with the bottle of champagne?"

"Well, we thought we could have one grand toast sometime during the evening."

When the dinner arrived, we opened a nice red wine to drink and settled down to dine.

"Brad?"

"Yes, Judy."

"You are the only one with an unshaven cock and balls. I think we should shave you after dinner."

"I don't know Judy . . ."

"Oh, come on. You like to suck a smooth cock and suck a smooth nut, don't you? You told Jon his shaved cock was nice."

"Well . . ."

"O.k. We'll take care of that after dinner."

We finished the dinner. Judy took a pair of finger nail scissors out of the pocket of her robe. "It's time."

"Some how I get the idea that you pre-planned this."

Judy led me to the bathroom.

"Take off your robe and stand in the tub." I did as directed. Judy shrugged off her robe, put a towel over the edge of the tub and sat down. She held my cock with one hand as she used the scissors to trim the hair from my cock and balls. Rob had the camcorder.

Judy got up and Jon took her place. He bathed my cock and balls with a warm soapy washcloth. When the short hairs left from Judy's trim job were soaked to his satisfaction, he lathered me with shaving cream. He used a safety razor to shave me smooth. Then he used a hand held shower to rinse me off and wash everything down the drain.

I dried myself off. Judy said, "Lets look at you." I turned to face her. "Tonight is my night to entertain and pleasure myself with three cocks."

We went into Jon's bedroom. Judy sat on the edge of the bed. "Line up side by side." We lined up in front of her with Jon in the center. She leaned forward and kissed each of our cockheads. Then she gripped Rob's and my cocks as she sucked Jon's soft cock into her mouth. I grinned as I watched her slip out her tongue and lick his balls.

Rob laughed, "You wouldn't believe how much fun I had while she practiced."

She was jacking both of us off as she sucked Jon's lengthening tool. She stopped and looked at the three hard-ons she developed. "Everybody on the bed."

Judy rolled back into the center of the bed. Rob walked around the bed and lay down beside her. Jon got on his knees on the bed. I watched him lean over her and begin kissing and sucking one of her breasts.

I headed for her crotch. I spread her legs and lay between them with my face over her cunt. I rubbed my cheek across her furry crotch, then nestled my nose deep into her pubic hair. I inhaled her musky scent before I began licking the crease between her thighs and her crotch. My tongue moved up across her belly to her navel.

I looked up. Judy was holding a cock in each hand. She alternated between them as she sucked both Jon and Rob. My attention returned to her cunt as I used my fingers to spread her labia. I sucked and licked the pink inside of her pussy lips. Then I began to fuck her with my tongue.

Judy was moving her pelvis as I worked my way up to her clit. I watched her suck Rob deep into her mouth as I caught her hard clit with my lips. She emitted a stifled gasp from her cock stuffed mouth as I sucked her clit and pushed two fingers into her cunt.

She was beginning to buck her hips. Rob watched as I got on my knees at her crotch and pushed my hard cock into his wife's hot wet pussy. I began to fuck with slow strokes. Judy was still sucking her husband and Jon's cocks.

I leaned forward and slipped Rob's cockhead into my mouth as she sucked Jon. Then we changed cockheads. Jon watched as we fucked. He looked at me. I dismounted and stood up. Jon lay down on his back. I reached down and pulled Judy up into a sitting position. Rob grasped my cock. He licked his wife's pussy juices.

Judy looked at Jon's long hard cock, then got to her knees and straddled Jon's hips. She stood up on her knees as she positioned her cunt over his cock. Judy held his cock upright as she guided it into herself. She shifted and readjusted her hips and ass as she slowly lowered herself over Jon's long cock.

Rob and I watched Jon's cock disappear into Judy. She leaned forward and lay down on Jon. Rob kneeled down and straddled Jon's head. He held his cock out as Judy opened her mouth and accepted him into her throat. I watched Jon lick and tongue Rob's balls and the underbelly of his cock as he face fucked Judy.

I found some lube and put in on my finger. I straddled Jon's legs as I spread Judy's ass cheeks to expose her little brown pucker. I pressed my lubed finger into her asshole. She jumped at first, then she pushed back to press both Jon's cock and my finger deeper into her cunt and ass.

I lubed my cock and straddled her ass. I had to hold and pull my hard-on down to align it with her asshole. I pressed my cockhead against her pucker. Her asshole slowly opened to accept me. I very slowly and carefully pushed my cock in as deep as I could.

I stopped and waited. Judy stopped sucking off Rob. She lay down on Jon's chest and looked back at me. "Do you feel him, Jon?" I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her ass. "Do you feel Jon, Brad?"

I nodded and Jon replied, "Yes, I feel him rubbing my cock."

Judy leaned forward and resumed sucking off Rob. Jon was thrusting his hips so I matched my motion to his. All of a sudden I felt Jon's cock get more rigid and begin to pulse as he started to cum. When he stopped cumming, we lay quietly for a minute.

I lay down on Judy's back. I worked my hands around her shoulders. I pushed off with one leg and rolled onto my back. Judy came with me. Jon's cock pulled out of her cunt but my cock stayed buried in her ass. I thrust my hips to reseat my cock as deep as I could inside her asshole.

Judy was laying on her back atop me. He legs were splayed wide. I ran my hands down to her cunt and then I used my fingers to spread her pussy wide open. I rubbed her clit between a thumb and forefinger. Judy moaned as Rob got on his knees then began to suck Jon's cum from his wife's pussy.

Jon stood over us and dangled his cock over her mouth. Judy pulled him down to her. Jon lowered himself as he fed his cock into her mouth. I felt a weight on my hips. Rob was leaning down on us as he slipped his hard-on in Judy's pussy.

As he began to pump his thick cock, I felt him rubbing against me. Judy was mumbling and moaning as she swallowed Jon. Jon was fucking her mouth as Rob fucked her cunt. I lay still as Rob's cock rubbed mine through the membranes between Judy's pussy and ass chute.

She was clinching her ass. Rob's rubbing had brought me to the verge of cumming. All of a sudden Judy sort of gagged then began gulping. Jon was unloading into her mouth. I lost it and began to cum in her ass. Rob was right behind me as he began to hose her cunt with his cum.

We all lay and stood with our cocks entangled in Judy's body. Jon finally lay down beside us and Rob crawled up to lay next to Judy. She rolled off my stomach and snuggled next to Rob. We awakened when we got chilly. We pulled the covers on Jon's bed down, turned off the lights and slept.

The next morning we cleaned up in our own suites. We ate breakfast together before we packed and checked out. We never did drink the toast so we agreed to arrange another meeting where we might find time to stop and drink a toast to intimate friends and lovers.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers