The Consultants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Judy kissed each of us, "I love watching you suck each other off. It makes me wish I had a cock instead of a pussy."

"Well, I'm glad you have a pussy, Judy. I like drinking your love juices."

The DVD had stopped. Judy removed the disk and shut off the player and the TV. We were standing around in a rather awkward silence when Rob picked up the decanter, "We shouldn't waste this. Let's finish the wine."

We all sat down after he filled our glasses. I sat on the sofa. Judy also sat down on the sofa. Rob sat in an over stuffed chair. We sipped the wine as Judy told how a number of their customers had come on to her.

"Well, keep it a professional business relationship and you'll be o.k. If you want to move offshore, you could continue to do business over the internet."

"We could do that. Couldn't we, Rob?"

"Sure we could. We've enjoyed Bermuda each time we've visited. Judy, maybe we can tough this out for another year while we make check out different places we might want to go. Then we could make some plans and arrangements. What do you think, Brad?"

"There you go. I think you're on the right track now. Stay away from the scams and, I'll bet, you are out of here in less than a year."

Judy had tucked her legs under herself and she had moved so she was sitting next to me. "That's enough business talk." She placed a hand on my thigh. "You haven't given me your love, Brad."

"Pardon me?"

"You've forgotten your conversation with Rob this morning. Rob said you asked him to give me your love and he told you that you could give it to me yourself." She slid her fingers down to my crotch. "I ready for your love."

She stood and held out her hands. "Come to me." I stood and followed her into the bedroom. Judy turned down the covers then sat on the edge of the bed. She began to kiss and fondle my cock and balls. I heard Rob as he moved around putting the glasses in the kitchenette and turning off the lights.

Rob came into their bedroom as Judy scooted to the middle of the bed and lay back. She spread her legs then put her hands on her pussy. She ran a finger up and down between her pussy lips. "Oh, I'm so wet. And so ready."

Rob got on the bed. He kneeled by Judy's head and began to rub his cockhead against he face. Judy turned her head as he ran his cockhead over her lips. I got on my knees between Judy's splayed thighs as she tongued Rob's cockhead.

She used her hands to spread her pussy lips. I held my cock and ran the cockhead up and down between her wet pink pussy lips and around her hard clit. She raised her hips and, at the same time, used her hands to push my cock down and guide it into her warm wet pussy.

Judy's fingers touched my cock as I pushed it deep. She began to suck her husband's cock as we started to fuck. She moved her hands to her breasts as I thumbed her clit and began to fuck her with long slow cock strokes.

She was licking and kissing Rob's cock shaft as I shifted positions to lean over her and prop myself up on my elbows. Judy hooked her heels over my legs. I leaned my head down to kiss her on the cheek. Rob's cock brushed my cheek.

Judy smiled as I turned my head and kissed Rob's cockhead. We took turns sucking, licking and kissing his cock as we fucked. Rob began to rub and stroke my shoulders and back.

Occasionally, his fingers would trail down my back to my ass. Rob would slip his fingers down between my ass cheeks and fondle my balls. His fingertips would brush my asshole as he moved his hand back to my back.

We were all enjoying a friendly companionable suck and fuck. Judy put her arms around me and pulled me down on top of herself. We lay quietly as Rob turned off the lights. He lay down beside us and I started to push myself off Judy.

"Don't go. Sleep with us tonight." I lay on my side beside Judy as we shifted and moved to get comfortable. I lay a hand on her belly. She took it in her hands moved it to a breast. Rob placed a hand on top of ours.

In the morning, Rob ordered breakfast from room service. Then we showered together. Judy got a four hand full body scrub and neither Rob's nor my cock had ever been washed so clean. We barely finished in time and had just slipped into our terry robes when the room service waiter arrived with breakfast.

Over breakfast, we discussed our work and spent some time brainstorming some possible scenarios for their move offshore. I finally had to excuse myself so I could finish cleaning up and get ready for the day. Fortunately, I hadn't unpacked much so I was ready in a few minutes.

I thanked them for their hospitality. Judy asked me if I was headed home on Thursday or Friday. I told them I was hoping to get home Thursday night. I was planning on taking most of the next week off as my niece and a roommate were going to stay with me during part of spring break.

"I had hoped you could spend the night with us on your way back home. I wanted to record you guys locked in a double deep throat."

We hugged, "After spring break, I'll call you and Rob. Maybe we could spend a weekend at one of our places and get as decadent as we wanted."

Judy laughed, "It's a date then." She kissed me goodbye and Rob and I shook hands. I left the keycard with them.

As I pulled my car out of the hotel garage, I hoped the day would go quickly and be hassle free. I wanted to get to my Sweet Sister's as early as I could.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12