The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I could hear Tim's booming voice, "Make way for the Milkman! Or maybe I should say the milked man!" Stepping out into the living room, I could see the guys looking at me, all highly amused. "Damn!" exclaimed Tony, "You remind me of when I was eight! In more ways than one!" Ed shook his head, "Geez dude, you are small! If that's what milking does, I don't want any part of it! I can't believe you let them do that to you, this shit must really turn you on."

I was so humiliated by their comments, and, ironically, totally turned on. However, Rose was true to her word, even though I was totally horny, my little shaved penis stayed flaccid, pointing out at everyone. Tim piped up again, "Ok, I believe there are still a few accessories little Charlie needs to be sporting?" A chill ran down my spine. I had forgotten about the panties and buttplug! Rose responded sarcastically, "Uh huh. Gee, I seem to have left my buttplug in my other dress!" Lisa then spoke up from the kitchen, "Don't worry, I think we found something that will work." Turning towards the kitchen, I saw Lisa and Laurie coming out with an ear of corn, except that it had been sheared off and rounded at about six inches, and at one inch from the wide end an inch wide groove had been dug around it.

My heart sank. They wanted me to put that in my butt? No way! But the guys started getting into it, chanting "Corn cob! Corn cob!" Rose came up and pulled me into the center of the living room. "Alright, Charlie, turn around so your butt is facing us. Good, now spread your legs." I spread them about two feet. "No, wider." She said, kicking my feet until they were about four to five feet apart. "That's better, now reach down and grab your ankles." I did what she said, realizing the view I was now giving everybody. I heard Tim from behind me, "Dang, where's your dick boy? All I see is two little raisins hangin' down below a shaved asshole that's winking at us! I'm offended!"

Rose came up to me with Lisa and Laurie, "OK, Lisa and I will help keep him steady, Laurie, and you go ahead and give him the butt plug." I felt two sets of hands grab my legs, and then I felt the corn cob pressing against my asshole. I involuntarily started clenching my asshole, trying to resist the impalement. I could feel Laurie trying, but she could only get it in an inch or two, which was plenty for me! Laurie stopped, "I can't get it in." I heard Tony from behind me, "It needs lube! Lube it up!" There was a brief pause, then the corn cob appeared in front of my face. "Lick it," said Laurie, "lube it up so I can stick it in your asshole in front of everyone to humiliate you." I couldn't resist and started licking it with my tongue, even the very end, which was slightly bitter from already being in my butt. After I got it sufficiently lubed, amid hoots and catcalls from the crowd, Laurie tried again. This time, even though I tried to resist, I felt Laurie slowly inching it in, stretching my asshole wider than it had ever been. Suddenly I felt Laurie withdrawing it. Wondering what was going on, she paused when it was almost completely withdrawn and then pushed it back in, before starting to withdraw it again. It dawned on me then what she was doing. Laurie, my girlfriend, was fucking my ass with the corn cob, in front of everyone! Laurie kept it up for a few minutes, picking up the pace as my asshole stretched to accommodate the invader, before stopping and pulling it out completely. Laurie bent over to me and whispered, "Hey hon, do you know that your asshole is open wider than my pussy ever was with your dick?"

Straightening up, she turned to the others, "OK, I think he's ready!" The guys started chanting, "All the way! All the way!" and I felt Laurie pushing the corn cob back into my ass, but this time she kept going until there was an almost audible pop, and the grooved area slid in quickly, my asshole locking tightly around it. Damn! You'd think I scored a touchdown the way they yelled. The girls let me stand up, although it felt damn awkward with that giant corn cob up my ass. I was turned around to face everyone, my face still burning. Looking down, I realized that having that large invader up my ass was pushing my penis outward. It now looked even worse, with my small shaved and still soft penis being pushed straight out, it almost looked like I was hard....all 3 inches of me!

Getting organized, everyone started yelling for panties. Rose brought out a pair of Laurie's thong underwear, one that had a completely sheer and very small front triangle. Lifting my legs one at a time, Rose and Laurie slid the panties up my legs. Unfortunately, the elastic had a lot of give and allowed them to get the panties completely up. Then, they took my still flaccid penis and tucked it completely into the small triangle. I was amazed that it fit. It looked so small, especially tucked into the panties. Laurie and Rose stepped away with a grand "Ta da!" while Lisa snapped some photos, completing my humiliation.

………….

I just finished writing this. Everyone has gone home, leaving me here with Laurie. Laurie has already decided that this was just the first of many humiliations I will suffer at her and her friends hands, but those are other stories.

12