The Contest

Story Info
Guy discovers contest between woman & her daughter.
2.3k words
4.22
91.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my mother's 40th birthday. So my dad threw her a birthday dinner at a restaurant with a couple of relatives and friends and of course I had to be there too. And to be honest, the food was good, but otherwise it was boring. My name is David and I'm an athletic 20-year-old. All the other dinner guests were at least 30. After some time I noticed that Ms. Johnson really enjoyed talking to me. She was asking me about my job, my hobbies, everything. She was 39, I guess, because I heard her talking about her 40th birthday party next year.

So Ms. Johnson and I kept talking. I knew she was divorced and had an 18-year-old daughter, so I thought maybe she wanted me to date her daughter. Ms. Johnson was a typical mom, but quite good-looking. She is about 5'7'', brown hair and pretty brown eyes. We continued talking and she made my evening a little bit more interesting.

Two weeks later my mother called me. She asked me if I could drive to Ms. Johnson, she obviously had problems with her computer and since I told her at the birthday dinner that I know a little bit about computers, she wondered if I could take a look at it. It was a Sunday morning and I had no other plans, so I decided to help her. I guess I was hoping to see her daughter, because I heard she was extremely gorgeous.

An hour later I arrived at her house and she welcomed me at the door,

"Hey David, thanks for coming."

"No problem, Ms. Johnson," I answered.

"Please come in David. And call me Amy," Ms Johnson said.

I followed her into the living room. It was a pretty nice house. Amy went ahead towards the computer. I followed her taking a quick look around. I noticed that the bedroom door was open. I looked inside and saw a bed which was too small to be a double bed. There was a sheet and a pillow on it, but no blanket. The pillow was white with little pink flowers on it. And the wall was pink and white too. I figured it was her daughter's room. But then I looked a bit closer and saw that something was lying on top of the pillow. Hand cuffs!!

I thought to myself, "Uh, somebody was having fun last night. But why would her daughter let the bedroom door open with the cuffs lying on the bed!?" I had no time to think it through, because I had to start looking at the computer. While I was trying to find the problem Amy told me that Amber, her daughter, was away for the whole weekend. "Oh, maybe Ms. Johnson likes to get laid in her daughter's bed," I thought.

It was hard to concentrate on the computer, but I found the problem quickly. Nevertheless I continued to act like I was working, because I wanted her to think that the problem was bigger than it really was. On the other hand, it gave me the opportunity to look through the stuff she had stored on her computer. After some time Ms. Johnson went to get some juice. It was then when I found a folder somewhere on the hard disk that made me curious. The title of the folder was "The contest". Without hesitation I opened it. It contained to other folders and now I got really curious, because the title of the first folder was "Amber" and the title of the second folder was "Amy".

I took a quick look around. Ms. Johnson, Amy, was still in the kitchen. I thought about a million things and then I opened the "Amy" folder. I imagined a lot of things but what I saw really took me by surprise. The folder contained a few pictures. Every picture showed the same: Amber's room, I mean I guessed it was Amber's room, actually it just showed the bed, and on top of the bed: a nude guy, the hands cuffed to the top of the bed, one foot cuffed to the bottom right corner of the bed, and the other one cuffed to the bottom left corner of the bed.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Every picture showed a different guy. I closed the folder, went back and opened the "Amber" folder. Surprisingly, I mean I guess I was surprised, it contained the exactly same thing. Well not exactly. I mean the pictures all looked alike, but the guys were different.

I couldn't believe it. I thought about everything I saw. And the only explanation I could think of, was: Ms. Johnson and her daughter had some kind of contest; who gets more pictures of naked guys cuffed to the bed. I quickly counted the pictures. 15! I closed the folder, went back and opened the "Amy" folder again. 17! So I guess I was right about "the contest" and obviously Ms. Johnson was in the lead. I closed everything so nobody could find out what I was looking at.

When Amy returned I told her I solved the problem. She thanked me, handed me the juice and asked me, if I had plans for the afternoon or if I would like to stay and chat a bit. I thought, "Looks like Ms. Johnson tries to get an 18th picture! This could be my lucky day." So I stayed and we talked. It was a very hot summer afternoon and Amy wasn't making any move, so I thought maybe I was wrong about everything. So I said,

"It was really nice Amy, but I have to go."

"But you told me you had no plans for the day, David," she answered.

I stood up and said, "Yeah right, but I'm sweating, I have to take a shower."

She stood up, too, "You can take a shower here and we can keep chatting, what do you say?"

I agreed and she showed me the way to the bathroom. She also showed me where to find a towel. Then she left and closed the door behind her. I undressed, closed the shower door and started showering. 2 minutes later the shower door was suddenly opened. I turned around and saw Amy standing naked in front of me. She smiled,

"I'm sweating, too and I told you I wanted to keep chatting." She stepped inside and a few moments later she was all over me. She had a great body. Her pubic hair was trimmed but not shaved. It didn't last long and my dick started to get hard. Amy immediately got down on her knees and said she didn't really thank me for helping her. With that she took my dick in her mouth and began to suck it. I breathed harder now and my dick grew harder in her mouth. She moved her hands on my ass and pushed my dick even further in her mouth. She was very talented; I guess she had a lot of practice.

"Amy, I'm cumming soon...," I told her.

But it looked like she didn't hear what I said because she sucked even harder and moved her head even faster. I looked down to see my dick disappearing in Ms. Johnson's mouth and I came. Amy swallowed everything, stood up and said,

"Let's get into bed." We stepped out of the shower and towelled ourselves dry. Then I grabbed her and carried her into the living room. She said,

"This way" and pointed to Amber's room. So I carried her inside and immediately saw the cuffs. I also saw the camera. I lowered Amy on her daughter's bed and lay next to her. We kissed and I ran my hands all over her body. I started at her tits and moved them down over her belly and on her legs. And then I ran them up again to her pussy. I rested them between her legs for a while, playing with her pussy. Then I continued to run them up to her hands and moved them over her head. And then I quickly pulled away and took the hand cuffs and cuffed her hands to the top of the bed.

She looked a little bit shocked, but there was nothing she could do. I moved to the bottom of the bed and cuffed her legs to the bottom of the bed. She was now lying exactly like the guys on the pictures, with her legs spread and cuffed to the bed. My dick immediately got hard again seeing her like that, so I got on the bed and between her legs and bent over her. I pushed my dick in her pussy with one hard stroke. I grabbed her tits and massaged them, playing with her erect nipples over and over. Amy started to moan. I drove my dick deeper and deeper inside her with every stroke. Now Amy started to shake and then she was cumming. Right before I was cumming too, I pulled out of her pussy and came all over her body.

Amy was still breathing hard when I climbed off her and started to get dressed. I was fully dressed again when I took the camera. I took a picture of Amy lying cuffed in her daughter's bed with my cum all over her body. I knew that Amber was coming home soon, so I said,

"If you don't want your daughter finding you like that, I have to open the cuffs. And I'm only opening the cuffs, if you let me take Amber out on a date tomorrow and you won't come home until midnight."

I figured when Amber comes home from her weekend and sees that her mother used the weekend to take the lead, she would probably try to score as soon as possibly. Amy agreed. So I kissed her, opened the cuffs and left.

And so about 30 hours later I was on a date with Amber. We went to a bar, had a couple of drinks and had a good time. She flirted with me the whole time, so I wasn't surprised when she asked me if I wanted to accompany her to her place. So after about 33 hours I was back at the Johnson-house.

We walked in and it seemed like Amy kept her word. Amber walked over to the table and it looked like she found a note. I figured her mother told her that she wouldn't be home for a couple of hours, because she let the note drop and turned around. She looked me in the eye and opened her pants and dropped it to the floor. She came over to me with just her tiny shirt and her slip on. Then she pressed me against the wall and we kissed. She had a great body and she smelled great. I began to kiss her neck when she turned around. I continued kissing her neck and then I pulled her shirt over her head. She was now wearing only her little red slip.

She pressed her ass back at me and started moving her ass on my dick. It felt like she really knew what she was doing, if you know what I mean. I put my arms around her and massaged her breasts. First with both hands, and then after a while I moved my right hand down her body and inside her slip. She was so wet I easily slipped two fingers inside her pussy. She moaned and still moved her ass up and down my dick. Then she pulled her slip down and took my hand. She led me to her room. So we walked hand in hand through the room, she was totally naked and I was fully dressed.

When we got to her room she immediately sat on her bed. As soon as I stood in front of her, she opened my pants and released my now fully erect dick. She didn't even jerk me off but she bent forward and took my dick in her mouth. And I noticed that she was nearly as good as her mother at giving head. But I knew what she had in mind and I knew I had to act fast. So I acted like I would like to return the favor. She lay down on her back and I started to kiss her all over her body. Finally I kissed her inner thighs and began to lick her pussy. Other than her mother she was completely shaved and I really enjoyed eating her pussy. And she enjoyed it too. After some time she came with my tongue deep inside her. She looked a bit exhausted and I took my chance.

I took her hands and moved them over her head and cuffed them to the top of the bed. Apparently she had the same shocked look on her face as her mother. Nevertheless I continued with my plan and cuffed her legs to the bed, too. She was lying there exactly as her mother did the day before. I stood up and slowly undressed. Then I got on top of the bed and started fucking her. I guess she liked the fact that she couldn't move or she just enjoyed my big dick inside her pussy because she came again. And I was close to cumming too, so I pulled my dick out and came all over her body.

Then I stood up and got dressed. I went to pick up the camera and took a picture of Amber covered in my cum. After that, I went in the living room and took a seat at the computer. I searched for the "The contest" folder and found it really quickly. I opened it. I added a new folder to the two already existing folders. So now there were three folders inside. One called "Amber", one called "Amy" and one called "David"!! I opened the folder and added the pictures of Amy and Amber. Then I went to open the cuffs and left. Before that, of course, I copied the two pictures to a CD and took it with me.