The Contest Day 02

Story Info
Can Adam survive Ashley's story and showering with Alexa?
5.2k words
4.54
17.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY 2

Julie was the first out of bed. "So are you ready for the underwear only rule?" I asked her. "Don't get to excited, You won't be seeing much."

"Well I have the shower with you tomorrow to look forward to."

"If you make it through today. I can only imagine what Ashley has planned, and I know how much you like to stare at Alexa's ass at work. Now you get to stare at her bare ass for an hour."

"Yes I do. Now I think it's time for you to strip down, so we can leave the room."

I was wearing my Hanes boxers that could almost pass for a pair of gym shorts, so I wasn't too uncomfortable. Julie slipped off her shirt to reveal a sports bra, and when she pulled of her sweats she had on a pair of men's boxers. The sports bra revealed no cleavage, and the boxers covered her ass completely. Her outfit could almost pass for attire at a mall. I was disappointed that she didn't go with the revealing route, but it was still great to see more of her body. I lead the way out of the room, so that I could avoid staring at her body, and could keep myself unaroused for as long as possible.

We headed to the common room to find Matt and Ashley already in the room watching Family Guy. Ashley wore a pink bra that covered her chest well, until she leaned over. If she leaned forward her tits seemed ready for a wardrobe malfunction. She smiled when we entered the room and stood up to show off what she had on. Her panties were lacy and pink like her bra. They barely covered her pussy lips. An inch or two either way and we would see everything. She turned around to show us that she was in a string thong. The string disappeared into her ass, and if you looked quickly at her ass you would think she was naked.

"Wow Ashley, you are such a slut," was Julie's first reply.

"Oh come on big sis, maybe if you tried a little harder we could put on a show that will have these two grabbing their cocks like there's no tomorrow."

"That's gross Ashley."

"Oh come on, you're saying you wouldn't lick my cunt or let me play with your tits for $5,000?"

"Not gonna happen Ashley."

"That's fine, I can tell Adam's picturing it already, and Matt we can tell everything with those damn tighty whiteys."

For some reason Matt had decided to wear tightey whiteys instead of boxers. Seeing that instantly killed the erection Ashley had given me when talking about fooling around with her sister. Once Jake and Alexa got out of bed we would be able to pair off with our shower partners for the day. Matt and Julie already paired off to go eat breakfast leaving me alone again with Ashley. I did not want to be left with her again so soon, and hoped Jake and Alexa would appear soon enough. Of course she started talking before I could turn my attention to the TV.

"So how was sleeping with my sister?"

"I'm sure it wasn't as fun as sleeping with you was for Matt."

"Oh he had fun, I slept topless. He's not making it through three nights with me, and when he's gone I'm going to sleep with you and Julie."

"I'm sure Julie will be happy to have you with us."

"Don't let her fool you. She has a dirty side. Just wait till she gets really horny because she can be nasty."

"How do you know?"

"I watched her have sex once."

"What?"

"She didn't know that I was home, and I heard noises coming from her room so I took a peak."

"This is what you should have told me in the shower last night."

"Well if you're here day four I'll give you the whole story. I will tell you that it ended with Julie on her knees begging for the guy to cum on her face."

"That sounds more like you or Alexa."

"I'm sure Alexa will give you a hard time tonight in the shower. You should know that she likes being fucked in the ass."

As she said that Alexa and Jake came down the stairs to join us. Alexa simply smiled in apparent agreement. She was wearing a blue bra and panties. She showed just the right amount of cleavage to draw my attention. The panties did fully cover her pussy, but you could almost see through them if you looked hard enough. She turned around to show us her as. She was in a more conventional thong. It covered the top of her ass well and revealed more as you looked down.

I turned my attention to Jake to keep my focus. "So how did you see Jake?"

"Pretty good man."

"This is the most Jake has seen of me," interjected Alexa.

"I do have to know, do you really like in the ass?"

"Maybe, maybe," Alexa answered with a smirk.

"I guess I have the whole day with you to find out."

"Well until she finishes what I started and makes you masturbate for her," said Ashley.

We spent the next few hours eating breakfast, watching TV, and listening to various sexual comments from Ashley. Most of them directed at her desire to get me to cum and be eliminated. I assumed she planned on turning her attention to Jake later when it was time to shower. I needed to get away from Ashley for a while,so I told Alexa that I wanted to go to the mysterious fourth room for a while. She agreed to go with me.

We entered the room and she sat next to me on the bed. She kept two or three feet of space between us to avoid physical contact. "So how are you going to get Ashley out of this contest?" I asked her.

"I'm not worried about that now. I need her to eliminate you, Jake, and Matt first."

"You're saying you have a plan already?"

"I don't think she's going to win. All this teasing she's doing, at some point one of you three is going to fuck her out of this contest."

"That mean our shower today is going to be easier for me to get through?"

"What did she do to you yesterday?"

"To make it short, it ended with her humping my leg until she came for a second time."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but my pussy won't be driven into your leg tonight."

"You could make it easy for me because you won't be able to make me cum."

"I don't think you could look at me naked for an hour without touching yourself."

"Oh good, at least you won't be like Julie and shower with clothes on."

"We'll see, if I'm in a good mood you might be treated to something worth your elimination."

"What's stopping you from getting me going right now?"

"I'm letting your anticipation build. I see you looking at my ass during work. I can only imagine how excited you are knowing you get to see it...Look you already have an erection."

"Well lets have some fun."

Before I could elaborate on that thought, we heard a knock at the door. Jake and Ashley walked in and joined us on the bed. Ashley and Alexa sat at the top of the bed while Jake and I sat at the top. "What brings you back here," I asked.

"Well," answer Ashley, "I was sitting in the common room with Jake thinking about what I was going to do to him during our shower tonight, when I decided it was time to have more fun with Adam."

Me: "That mean you came in here to put on a show with Alexa?"

Ashley: "I'm saving that for later in the week."

Alexa: "Nice of you to let me in on this."

Ashley: "Don't worry, you'll like it."

Jake: "I know I'll like it."

Ashley: "Anyways, I brought Jake back here so me and Alexa could tell you guys a good story. I'm sure remembering it will even get Alexa excited before her shower tonight."

Alexa: "What story are you talking about?"

Ashley: "The one a few days after my 18th birthday, the one I won't tell in front of Julie."

(Yes, Alexa is a few months older than Ashley.)

Alexa: "I don't think they can handle that story."

Ashley: "Good lets eliminate them then. Feel free to watch my hands during this story as I'm probably going to have some fun, and I'm sure Alexa will shift enough for you to see some of her perfect little heiny."

Alexa did shift to her side enough so the side of her ass was in sight. I couldn't help but stare at the bare part of her ass cheek. When I was able to look to the side I noticed that Jake was locking in on Ashley's tits. He looked like he was trying to will her top to slip down enough to expose her nipples.

Ashley gave us a few more seconds to take in their bodies before beginning her story.

"It was the Saturday after I had just turned 18. I was headed over to Alexa's house to celebrate and Alexa had her own surprise for me."

Alexa: "I knew she hadn't had sex in a month or two after breaking up with her boyfriend. She was always horny and we had done little experiments with each other growing up, so I wanted to take it to the next level."

Ashley: "I got to her house and let myself in. I had texted Alexa when I arrived and she told me to head straight for her bedroom. I went upstairs and heard what sounded like moaning and creaking bed springs."

Alexa: "I left the door open enough so Ashley would know to come right in, but not enough that she could see what was on the other side of the door."

Ashley: "I opened the door to find Alexa on her hands and knees on her bed completely naked. Her boyfriend at the time (also older) was pounding his cock into her cunt. He thrust himself into her four more times before stopping after I opened the door."

Alexa: "That was John, he loved to fuck me until I couldn't walk straight, and he was really good at not cumming until I was done."

Ashley: "I gasped when he pulled his cock out of her. It had to ten or eleven inches long."

Alexa: "It was ten and a half. We measured once."

Ashley: "I don't know if I was shocked more seeing my best friends' pussy being abused so well, or the size of that cock."

Alexa: "I looked at Ashley and told her to get on the bed with us. That cock she saw was her present."

Ashley: "John told me to get naked first. So I stripped down and joined them on Alexa's bed. She grabbed John by the cock and guided him to my face. I struggled to get him halfway into my mouth at first. Eventually I got a steady rhythm going and John really started to enjoy it."

Alexa: "After I few minutes I made Ashley lie down on my bed with her head on the pillows. John was able to use the headboards for balance as he slowly fucked her mouth."

Ashley: "I was really enjoying the taste of John's cock and had it almost all the way in my mouth. I suddenly felt an electric jolt through my body. It was an incredible sensation and took me a minute to realize that Alexa had positioned herself between my legs."

Alexa: "I started by teasing her cunt wit my finger working in slow circles. Then kissed up and down her leg before I attacked her clit with my tongue. Her moans were muffled by the huge cock in her mouth as I continued to lap at her pussy."

Ashley: "She worked me over for a good ten minutes and left me on the verge of orgasm. I was so disappointed when she stopped, until she told John that it was time to fuck me."

Alexa: "John adjusted his position, and I guided his cock into Ashley. He slowly worked his cock into her by now sopping wet pussy. Each time he thrust into her he drove deeper. He found a steady rhythm getting almost all the way into her."

Ashley: "As he picked up speed I started to cum."

Alexa: "Ashley's moans were so loud I could help myself from furiously rubbing my own pussy. I knew she was coming, so I pushed John from behind and held him balls deep in Ashley as her orgasm rampaged through her body. When she finally was able to breathe again I told John that it was my turn."

By this point Ashley and Alexa had moved right next to each other. Alexa's hand was slowly moving up and down Ashley's thigh. Ashley had her hand on Alexa's ass appeared to be lightly massaging it. Their breathing was getting deeper and faster as their story moved along.

Ashley: "When I was able to open my eyes again John had pulled out of my pussy and positioning himself behind Alexa who was on all fours. I thought they were just going to do it doggy style, but Alexa told him to put it in her ass. His cock was so wet with my juices that he slid all the way in after a few seconds."

Alexa: "That cock always filled my ass so well."

Ashley: "He wasn't hammering into her like me, but he was giving it to her good. Alexa's ass is so sensitive she was moaning loudly instantly. She started to cum and he told her, 'Baby I gotta cum.' He thrust into her twice more before pulling out and unleashing his load on her ass. Shot after shot of cum covered her tiny ass. It was so erotic that i had my fingers back in my pussy enjoying the scene."

Alexa: "I told John we didn't need him anymore and made him leave. I crawled between Ashley's legs and licked her dripping cunt. Her hips were bucking wildly in seconds as she came in my mouth."

Ashley: "It was the greatest birthday present anyone has ever given me."

Alexa: "It was amazing."

Adam: "Well that was a great story, I think it's time we go have lunch now."

Ashley: "Sure there isn't something else you'd like to do now?"

Adam: "Nope, not a thing."

Ashley: "Alexa and me might wanna put on a little show for you two."

Jake: "I wanna see this show."

Adam: "Nope, lets go have some lunch. Come on Alexa I'm with you for the day so lets go,"

Alexa: "Ashley will be really upset, she's always wanted me to eat her pussy again."

Ashley: "It's true. I'd love for Alexa to eat my pussy while watching you two cum all over us."

Adam: "Sorry, not today."

I had to get out there before Ashley and Alexa started to fool around with each other. There was no way I could watch them while they begged me to cum and not jerk off for them. If I wasn't going to make it through seven days I at least wanted to make it to my shower with Julie. Alexa eventually relented and followed me to the kitchen. We made peanut butter sandwiches and joined Matt and Julie in the common room. The four of us decided to watch the first and second Men in Black movies to kill some time. We couldn't all agree on anything else to watch, and Julie really wanted to watch them. My goal was to get her to watch one of the dirty movies before our shower tomorrow.

Ashley and Jake would join us early in the second movie. They didn't offer any details on what had happened in the other room, but Jake was sporting an obvious erection and Ashley's nipples were beaming through her tiny bra. I fell asleep during MIB 2 and work up with Ashley sitting on my lap.

She was carefully placed so she made no direct contact with my cock and sat facing me (just like she was in the shower when she came against my leg). "Looks like it 5 o'clock," announced Ashley. "Who's first today?" Matt asked. "Adam and Alexa," was Julie's answer.

Ashley: "That is unless Adam would like to relieve that erection in his boxers right now. I know he'd loved to cum all over me with Julie just a few feet away."

Julie: "What do I have to do with it?"

Ashley: "I think your presence will turn him on some more. If you sat next to me right now, I'm sure he'd jerk off for us."

Adam: "Nope, time to shower. Come on Alexa."

I never thought going to shower with Alexa would be an escape designed to prevent me from jerking off. I got up the stairs as quickly as I could without actually running and held the shower room door open for Alexa. I could not help myself from taking a look at her ass as she walked by me on the way in. I wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab it, but I restrained myself. Once the door was shut behind us the water turned on. Alexa didn't immediately undress preferring to lower her panties so that her ass was fully exposed and then facing me. He pussy was still protected from my view.

Alexa: "I didn't think you would make it out of that room with dry boxers today."

Adam: "For $60,000 I can handle it."

Alexa: "Well now you're in here for an hour with me."

Adam: "I did my hour with Ashley yesterday. This has to be easier."

Alexa: "I simply have an offer for you. I know how much you like my ass."

Adam: "There's no point in lying now."

Alexa: "I always see you staring at my ass at work, and I bet you've gone home and jerked off picturing my ass. I bet you never came faster than when you thought of my ass. I bet you wished you had a picture of it to jerk off to."

Adam: "I'm gonna say that's not true, but the fact that my face is bright red might make you not believe me."

Alexa: "Right, so now's your chance to live your dream. I'm going to undress and step under that faucet over there. I'm gonna lean up against the wall and stick my ass out just enough so that the water will gently cascade down my back and feel great."

Adam: "How does that achieve my dream?"

Alexa: "You're going walk up behind me and stroke that cock up and down. Nice and slow until you coat my perfect ass with your pent up cum."

Adam: "Oh."

Alexa: "You'll never have a better orgasm."

I couldn't think of anything else to say. Alexa turned her back to me, again revealing her ass to me. She slowly bent over to pull her panties all the way down. She made sure to look back at me as she slowed stood upright again. She unhooked her bra, but kept her back to me so I couldn't see her tits or her pussy. She walked over to the shower, motioning for me to follow her. I quickly removed my boxers, allowing my erection to breathe, and followed her.

She leaned her hands against the wall while taking a small step back to make her ass stick out even more. She gave wiggled her hips ever so slightly forcing my eyes to stay focused on her ass. I moved closer to her and my erection pointed out in front of me less than six inches from her ass. I could picture cumming all over her. The thought drove me crazy. Alexa looked back at me still with the seductive smile.

Alexa: "Come on Adam, I want you to stroke that cock for me. I know it wants you to see. I love watching you pleasing yourself. The thought of it makes me want to rub my nipples. Ooh, they're so hard Adam. Your cock has me horny too."

Adam: "I can't do it Alexa."

Alexa: "Don't be afraid baby. Go ahead, I want you to touch my ass. I want you to massage it. Let your hands do everything they've ever wanted to do to my ass. Then let them take care of you."

I stepped even closer as I reached out to tentatively grab her ass. Each hand was able to cup an entire ass cheek. I squeezed and massaged slowly so I could remember the feeling. Alexa looked back at me still as I felt up her ass. My cock was pressed into the small of her back. She shifted to side keeping my hands on her ass, but breaking contact with my cock.

Alexa: "Now I want you to cum for me. Cum all over my ass."

Adam: "Oh you know I want to, but with all that money on the line I'm not giving up just to cum on your ass. I think you should turn around to face me."

Alexa: "No, you get my ass, but that's all."

She reached down between her legs and started to rub her pussy. My left hands slipped off her ass and around to her front side. I put my hand on top of hers to increase the pressure on her tiny cunt. At first she resisted, but her hips shifted forward back into our hands. I guided her hand up and down in a small circular pattern. Faints moans escaped her lips as her hips started to rotate back and forth humping her hand.

My right hand crept up her side to feel her tits. I swirled my fingers around her nipple. Her moans became more audible with the new sensation. My cock pressed between her ass cheeks. I was afraid to shift at all because I didn't know which one of us would be eliminated if I came in that position.

She pulled my hand away from her tits and down to her now dripping pussy. She drove herself into my hands. Her thrusting picked up speed as both of my hands worked her pussy. I slipped two fingers into her. I could feel her pussy begin to spasm as her orgasm ran through her body. Her body shook with pleasure, and as it ran through her she slid down to her knees because her legs were too weak to stand on.

Alexa: "That was great Adam."

Adam: "And you still managed not to turn around."

12