The Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"Well my drive is still like it was. I love to have you lick me, suck on me. It feels so great. And I love to play with your cock, to feel it, to have it in my mouth, to suck on it and taste it. I love to see how I can make you get hard, have an orgasm. And most of all, I love to have you in me. I'd be happy to have you make me cum a dozen times a day. What can I do to get back to the way we were to start with?"

"If there's a problem it isn't you, Racquel. It's me. I've loved every moment since you moved in. I love having sex with you. I was thinking of asking if we shouldn't think of making the arrangement permanent."

"Oh," she says. "Well, maybe it's just as well we're talking. I might as well be honest and say what I've been thinking. I've been thinking of asking you if it was all right if I started having sex with someone else. Not stopping having sex with you but also with someone else, just because I want to have more sex than we've been having."

"Do you have a guy that you're interested in?"

"No. I have no idea how I could go about finding someone. It'd be easier if I settled for another girl, there's at least one that's let me know she'd love to eat me and I'm sure I would enjoy it but I really want a cock involved. There must be some guy at the university that would be good at it, I'd have to ask around I guess. Would that bother you?"

"Yeah, it would. I'd probably have to go back to using condoms if you were being promiscuous, having other people involved. There's too much disease around and it's scary. Maybe the best solution is for me to just get busy fucking you more often. Would that work?"

"It'd be perfect Alex. I really love being with you. But we need to do more. I think at a minimum I need you to eat me to orgasm and me eat you to orgasm once a day and also fuck until we both orgasm at least once a day. I sort of hoped that when you came home today, you'd sit me up on the counter in the kitchen and eat me, which is why I had almost nothing on. If you had,, I'd have loved doing you, too. More than once a day would be great. What do you think?"

"I think I've created a monster," I slide down her, pushing the sheet off, to get between her legs and get my face to her pussy. It's obvious she likes this, she spreads her legs and moves her knees up to raise her pussy into a position where I can get at it better. She's clean and smooth, has shaved regularly since we started. I get a couple fingers into her and start working my tongue on her clit. My intent is to get her to orgasm as quickly as possible. It works, I finger fuck her and massage her clit for four or five minutes and she's climaxing. I slide my mouth down to suck up all I can and then, even though she's pulling on my hair, I push a couple fingers into her again and get my lips back on her clit, almost biting on it. If she can have more than one orgasm fucking, she should be able to have more than one orally. I've never done this before but it works. She's almost screaming but she's quit pulling me away, so I just keep working on her and she does get to another climax. Then I slide up on top of her and start pushing my cock into her.

She wraps her legs around me and moans and moans as I slowly fuck her, long strokes, stimulating her but not getting all hard and heavy. She's had two orgasms and I want to let her calm down a little before getting her up for another one. This works, too. Her moans start to die and she puts her legs down and starts pushing back at me, which lets me speed up and start pounding into her faster and harder. She's grunting with each stroke, pushing back, it's a terrific fuck anyway you look at it. I'm about ready to blow but I want to get her to another climax before I do. I have to turn my mind to the mechanics of rutting, pounding her, until I can hear and feel her start to yell and bounce around a little and when her insides start rippling on my cock, I cum too. I just leave it inside her as we both cool down a little and then I roll off to the side.

She rolls to me and kisses me, cutting one leg over me so My cum can leak out onto me. We stay like that for a minute and she says, "We need to clean up."

Naked in the shower, feeling each other as we wash is always arousing. When she gets to it and takes my cock into her mouth, I'm not sure I'm at all ready but she works on me until I am. "I love to make you go from soft to hard like that," she says as she momentarily pulls her lips loose and then re-attacks again. She's in her playful mood. She knows I'm not going to cum for a long time so she jerks me off with her hand and sucks the head. Her hand moves my cock around until it pops out so she has to catch it again with her mouth. Over and over.

She then stands up, puts her arms around my neck to pull herself up slightly, lifts a leg and gets my cock aimed into her. Once I'm in a couple inches, she lifts her other leg. I have to turn and push her back against the wall or I think I'd eventually topple over. But now that we're here, with her weight essentially resting on my cock, I can use my legs to just keep pushing into her. My hands are under her butt cheeks, helping hold her. My body is pressed against her body, which is pressed against the tile wall, and I fuck her as hard and fast as I can. Which isn't at all as fast as if we were horizontal on a bed. But it's a hot position. She chose it and wants to fuck. So I work hard at it It takes a while but I can finally feel her cumming. And hear her. She's not quiet at all and being in the shower lets the sound reverberate. I'm glad I have the whole floor with no neighbors.

Without even drying off, we end up on the bathroom floor, her on top of me, riding me. I massage her clit and when she leans forward more, manage to sit up enough to get my mouth to her breast and suck on a nipple. She just grins at me and keeps moving her hips, sliding back and forth on my cock more than up and down on it. When she cums, I roll us over, banging into the toilet as we move, and get on top in missionary position to start really banging her until I finally cum.

We're both tired. I'm on top of her, my cock shriveling inside her. "See," she says, "that's the way we should be every day."

"I'll sure try," I reply, then pull out and sit back, smiling as I look at her beautiful face and body laying there in front of me. We get up. She sits on the toilet and cleans out my cum and we head to bed. I lay back and as she climbs in she stops next to me and tskes hold of my cock.

"It's still early. I bet I can get this up again," she says as she leans over and takes the head of my cock into her mouth and starts sucking as she plays with my balls. I really have created a monster, I think to myself, but the best one I could ever think of. I reach around and get my hand under her ass so I can get my fingers into her vagina. If a lot of sex will keep her, I'll give her all I can.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers