The Contract

Story Info
How do you fuck a girl out of your league? Bob had a plan!
3.7k words
4.42
78.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasmin was confident alright, too self assured I thought as she addressed her Board of Directors, a slender hand waving confidently across the chart projected onto the wall behind her. They were suitably impressed and why would they not be?

As Chief Executive Officer for the ever expanding cosmetic corporation she had every reason to be full of herself, she had fought her way from the bottom to get to where she was now and every guy in that room was under her spell. Beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, those words didn't do justice to her.

She shook back her almost waist length blonde hair, tumbling like a raging waterfall down the back of her midnight blue business suit, a tight skirt highlighting her curves finishing just above her knees. The jacket was obviously expertly tailored to fit her exclusively, enhancing her shoulders and complimenting her very ample breasts, seemingly impatient to get out from the tight restraints of its buttons. A crisp cream blouse with just the right amount of embroidery gave her the air of a powerful woman, which indeed she is.

Summing up her pitch, her heels click-clacked on the hard floor as she used the entire space to her advantage, pencil thin and at least five inches high with the trademark red soles of Christian Louboutin. Her tanned dancer's legs tapered into them making my cock strain against my thigh. I was definitely not alone in wanting to spread her across that huge table and fuck the hell out of her, but I was definitely the only one with the power to do it!

*****

'Very good presentation Miss Lamour,' I complimented over the post meeting coffee.

'Yasmin please,' she enthused holding out her shapely hand. I took it and shook it gently admiring the length of her manicured nails and the polish exactly matching her business suit. Her fingers were long and very thin, silky to the touch and my cock responded with a renewed surge upwards at the thought of her hand around it. Now it was my turn to be confident, she would be holding my cock in that delicate hand of hers within the next two hours even though she didn't know it.

'Did your office send over the signed contract?' she enquired.

'No,' I said probably a little too abruptly, her pretty face furrowed a little. 'I have it with me,' I added, she relaxed, 'but I haven't signed it yet.' Her face furrowed once again.

'Is there a problem?' she asked directly. My cock hardened almost to its full extent at her obvious discomfort.

'Nothing that can't be sorted,' I assured her.

'Would you like to meet in my office tomorrow?' Her voice betrayed her nervousness.

'No,' I said decisively, 'in my room tonight, let us say in about an hour. Room 501.'

'I'm sorry,' she said quickly. I didn't know if that was a refusal or a quest for me to repeat it. 'I don't think that would be very appropriate,' she said with some finality.

'I think it would be very appropriate,' I responded. 'It has a very nice bed.' Her face once again betrayed her outward confidence, fear building inside her. I knew that without my contract in the bag her job was almost certainly down the drain and probably the company with it. 'I have a contract and I have a pen, and then I have a cock! You will have to persuade my cock to make me sign it,' I said evenly and very confidently. 'You obviously have all the skills required to get me to do it.'

Yasmin's face paled. 'I thought we had an agreement,' she stammered, 'why else would I have presented it to the Board. Surely there can be no going back?'

I studied the young woman, barely thirty yet so full of herself and aloof in her manner, it almost annoyed me but that was partly her charm. 'I thought it odd that you should announce something that had yet to be signed,' I said knowing I had the upper hand now. 'What will happen if I take our business to your competitor? I do have the power to do that and we have had a good response from them.'

She paled even more then ushered me to one side by my arm, looking around her for anyone listening among the crowd. 'Please Mr Brown,' she gushed, 'we have had such a long relationship with your company, surely you wouldn't tamper with such a tried and tested business such as ours.'

'Oh, please call me Bob,' I enthused. 'I think it more appropriate to be on first name terms when you come to my room to, shall we say 'convince' me to sign.'

Her face was aghast and who would blame her. She was the epitome of beauty, tall, blonde and nicely tanned with magical legs and fantastic breasts together with a very pretty face and high cheek-bones. Me on the other hand; well I am fat, fifty and almost bald! When it comes to women they usually give me a very wide berth.

'Will it really be possible for me to get your signed contract ... Bob?' She asked earnestly. I nodded. 'Did you say room 501?' I nodded again. 'I'll be there in one hour.'

With that she turned on her spiked heel and was gone, back into the crowd as if nothing was unusual. I left in a hurry, trying to hide the huge bulge raging in the front of my trousers!

*****

I had showered and shaved inside thirty minutes and practically soaked myself in cologne before resting uneasily on the bed to wait. My cock had developed a permanent hard-on that was impossible to hide beneath the bathrobe so I spent the time imagining the pleasures that lay in store for it. I may be too fat and too old and not particularly good looking, but one thing I do have is an enormous cock!

There would be plenty enough for her, bordering on ten-inches fully hard and as thick as a good sized cucumber I reckoned it would probably be the biggest Yasmin had encountered. The all too infrequent women who had enjoyed it over the years had all remarked on its size, and ability, so I was confident in my capacity to satisfy her, but would she really come?

Knock ... knock! My cock reared out from the opening in the robe at the tiny sound. I sprung off the bed and swung the door open, Yasmin stood resplendent in the corridor. I didn't speak as I ushered her in and closed the door behind her.

'I really need this contract, Bob,' she said almost hysterically without any preamble. 'You know my job depends on it.'

I was still trying to get my breath back, her heady perfume had filled the room and the sight of her magnificent figure in my bedroom was beyond my wildest dreams.

'You will get the contract,' I assured her. 'But you will have to work for it.'

'I know what you want,' she said curtly.

I didn't like her attitude; she was beginning to get haughty. It was her over confidence, even arrogance that had brought her here and now her self-importance had just upped the ante.

'And what do I want?' I offered.

'What all men want,' she scoffed.

'And am I going to get it?'

She looked me up and down as if I were an alien, and probably to her I was, a very unlikely bed partner for such a beauty. 'Do I have a choice?' She tinkered nervously with the front of her blouse poking above the still buttoned up jacket of her business suit, her breasts heaving rapidly, revealing the truth about her outward confidence.

She smoothed her long fingers over the front of her tight skirt and I nearly came. 'There is always a choice Yasmin,' I reminded her. I sat on the corner of the huge bed. 'If you want the contract you had better come here and bend over my knee,' I said sternly tapping my thigh.

Yasmin's bright red lips dropped apart. 'What! I thought you wanted sex. You cannot be serious about spanking me?'

'Oh, I want the sex Yasmin, but I don't like your attitude, you need a lesson in respect for your elders, now come here and get across my knee.'

'Please Bob, this is ridiculous. I said I would go to bed with you, what more do you want?'

'Take off your jacket and skirt,' I ordered. I thought my cock would explode; it was bobbing up and down expectantly beneath the robe.

'You really mean to spank me?' she said incredulously.

'I really do.'

Yasmin unbuttoned the midnight blue jacket and slipped it from her shoulders revealing the pretty cream blouse tucked tightly into her skirt, her breasts now heaving much more rapidly, her legs sensuously moving in almost a slow dance as she reached behind her skirt. My eyes ogled everything, the shiny black shoes with pencil thin stiletto heels, impossibly high and her tanned legs so shapely she could easily be a 'stocking model'.

The skirt slumped from her waist and began to slide over her hips towards her knees, her hand holding onto the waistband as she stepped from it. Black lace panties barely covered her pubic area, the bottom of her blouse dancing in front of them like a curtain.

How did I manage not to spurt?

'Why not let me suck your cock, Bob,' she urged. Yasmin knew if I allowed that it would in all probability be the end of it.

'Over my knee girl,' I ordered; my dominance over her swiftly becoming a reality.

'Please Bob, we are both adults. I want the contract, you want me, I accept the deal so why not fuck me and let me get back to work?'

'That was the plan Yasmin but the game has changed. You need your bottom spanked and I am the one to give it to you. No more talking.'

She had come this far but I only half expected her to actually bend over my knee but she did, lowering herself onto my lap and presenting me with a vision of Heaven. The bubble butt that had so hauntingly filled the back of her skirt now stared up at me, clad only in the sheerest of satin; my fingers trembled as I reached to touch her.

You could hardly have called it a smack but the squeal that came from her made me jump; her bottom had barely even wobbled as I had slapped it with my cupped palm. I spanked her again and another piercing squeal left her lips, the girl obviously had never been spanked before. The next rapid fire six spanks had her legs thrashing the space behind her, those expensive red soles flashing before my eyes as I began to get her bottom to match them.

Yasmin was squirming like an eel, unwittingly massaging my cock with her pussy area as I continued slapping her backside, my other arm tight around her small waist to hold her to my lap. I pulled her panties up between the cleft in her cheeks, exposing almost all her bottom, reddening right before my eyes. Her legs were going like a runners but there was no stopping me now, I was enjoying it, the haughty madam was howling like a recalcitrant schoolgirl over my knee and my cock was getting the benefit.

She scrambled off my lap a millisecond after I had finished, both hands reaching for her scolded rear end, head shaking back the rivulets of golden hair from her scarlet face, breasts alive with the action of her hands on her bottom beneath the tight blouse. I had wanted to spank that arrogant madam since the day I first met her, now I had my cock had swollen to its peak and stood proud of the bathrobe like a flagpole and she caught sight of it for the first time.

'My god,' she squealed eyeing my manhood. Her hands continuing to smooth gingerly over her satin covered orbs making me wish I had pulled her panties down and swatted her on the bare.

'Now you can get down on your knees and suck my cock,' I ordered, it was not a request and my shaft hardened to stone at the prospect of her luscious red-painted lips passing over my 'head'.

'Haven't you humiliated me enough,' she rasped shaking her golden locks from her shoulders. 'You forget I am the CEO of this company, I deserve some respect. You can't expect any woman to suck that horrible monster!' Her eyes were still glued to my erection.

'You forget madam that your tenure as CEO rests with me and as for humiliation, once I have splashed my cream across your pretty face I'll be satisfied and only then will you get to keep your job, now on your knees.' Her face was a mix of horror and abject indignation but she accepted her fate and began to kneel between my legs. 'Take off your blouse and bra.'

She accepted my command but continued to mutter beneath her breath, I watched in total fascination as she unbuttoned the crisp cream blouse and shed it from her shoulders throwing it on the bed beside me. Her bra was a really pretty affair, matching her blouse but layered with lace and bows, far too delicate to be hidden beneath anything, my cock acknowledged its satisfaction, baying towards Yasmin in urgent anticipation. The young woman reached behind her and magically unleashed her tits which instantly spilled from their housing, bobbing gently as she un-shouldered her straps and threw the bra on top of her other clothing.

I noticed her nipples were out, hard and pink and neatly centred on her pert breasts. 'Give me a tit-fuck.'

The indignant look was back. 'I'm not a backstreet whore,' she screamed, 'I'll suck it but I'm not doing that.'

I reached forward and grabbed a chunk of her blonde locks dragging her towards me. 'You are a whore until I say otherwise now wank my cock with those tits of yours, unless you want another spanking?'

I had shocked her, no doubt about that. Her slender hands cupped her breasts and guided them onto my length, squeezing them together and massaging me gently. It was awesome. I don't know how I managed not to explode but I held on and relished the sight of my cock-head thrusting up and down between her gorgeous tits.

'Suck my balls,' I urged, bringing her down on me with a hand on top of her head.

'Oh, no please,' she moaned.

I pressed her into the base of my cock and now it was my turn to moan as she suckled on my balls each in turn. God she was good even if she was protesting constantly. I pulled her up and handled my shaft, guiding it to her lips. 'Open wide gorgeous, this should stop your complaining.' More pressure to the nape of her neck and my cock-head slid between her lips. I know I'm big but she had a big mouth so there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Yasmin gagged as I pushed my way in, a handful of her hair getting her attention, she was trying to complain about the rough treatment but my cock had filled her mouth so only a garbled moan came through.

'Suck me properly and I'll let go,' I said forcibly. She nodded so I released the grip on her hair. She responded by gently sucking my cock with a not inconsiderable amount of talent. The feeling was incredible, even dizzying. 'You're good,' I offered, 'you are no stranger to sucking cock.' She looked up at me with the widest eyes imaginable, deep blue and sexy, giving me a knowing look. 'Push my foreskin back with your lips,' she tightened her mouth on my 'head' and stripped my cock bare, following through with a great blowjob.

'Now I get to fuck you,' I said breathlessly. 'Take off your panties and get astride my cock.' I still could not believe the power I was exerting over her and her compliance to my demands. Rising from her knees she slipped her fingers into the string of her panties and eased them down over her hips, a tiny strip of neatly trimmed wispy pussy fur emerging from behind the tiny triangle of black lace. If my cock could have hardened any more it certainly would have, this girl was perfect in every detail. Her flat stomach curved gently towards the vee of her sex, parting her legs she stood astride my thighs and began to lower herself towards my waiting shaft.

Yasmin halted as my finger found the slit of her entrance. Probing the delicate folds for her clit I delved into the damp recess, stroking it gently. The look on her face told me she was actually enjoying it, her eyes searching the ceiling for some heavenly messenger. I went in knuckle deep and felt her tighten around it. She took three fingers easily but my cock was much thicker than that, she felt wet and ready.

Her high heels steadied her as she gradually lowered her sex onto my almost vertical cock, her fingers taking my end to guide it inside; a wet warmth enveloping my tender bulb as I entered her. Yasmin gave out a low moan from her moist, red, slightly parted lips as she sank onto me, breasts arriving at eye-level before me, nipples hard and looking an angry deep pink.

A flurry of long golden hair danced down her bare back as she began riding my cock, my mouth greedily suckling her tits each in turn, my tongue flicking across her hard nubs. I needn't have worried about my length, she had absorbed everything I had and bounced eagerly into my lap, she was tight, but most girls were on the end of my swollen dick and I never ceased to be amazed at how they took it.

Yasmin was squealing, I don't think she even knew she was doing it, I knew I was groaning but the tightness of her pussy was giving me one hell of a fuck!

I felt her let go, her head rearing back as I held her waist in case she toppled off me backwards but she was oblivious as her juices flooded me, god she was hot. I was ready but I wanted to give her a facial to remember.

I suckled her nipples one last time, almost chewing her nubs. 'Back to your knees girl,' I growled.

She had spent her load and complied without question, easing her pussy off my cock then sliding back down between my legs. This time I stood up, my cock nuzzling her lips for access, hand on the back of her head for support, she sucked me like a slave, her blonde head bobbing back and forth with frantic urgency.

I looked down on this vision of beauty, her golden locks dancing provocatively down her back, her legs splayed out to balance her on her knees, those spiky heels pointing in almost opposite directions. I could see her bottom, still red from the spanking, trembling with the action of her body, her breasts weaving between her arms, both hands attending to my shaft, one holding it and the other cupping my hardening balls.

Yanking her head back with a handful of hair I handled my cock, withdrawing it from her mouth, she let go as I quickly stroked the cream from my balls, pulling hard at my length as wave after wave of hot cock-magma streaked her face. She never took her eyes off me as I wanked the last of my lust over her tits, emptying my chamber in several ground shaking jerks.

Sitting back onto the bed I stared at my wilting cock, deflating as if it had a puncture. Yasmin pulled herself from her knees and went straight to the bathroom with no words spoken between us. I had achieved my goal and so had she.

It seemed an age before she arrived back in the room wearing nothing but her stilettos. I watched in total admiration as she slipped her black panties over the shoes pulling them up her slender tanned legs, trimming them around her tiny waist. Nothing quite surpasses the sight of a woman putting on her bra and Yasmin was no exception, cupping her breasts into it before reaching behind her to hook it up, incredibly my cock began to regain some life.

All too quickly her blouse was on and buttoned up, her skirt sliding up her legs onto her hips, zipped and clasped in businesslike fashion, her jacket swung over her shoulders and down her arms, fastened and ready to go in minutes. The show over!

'My contract?' she said evenly.

'On the table,' I nodded.

She almost glided over to it on her impossibly high stilettos. 'You have to sign it first.'

'Already done,' I said smiling.

She picked it up and flicked to the last page. 'So why all this?'

'How else would I have got to fuck you?'

'Well, you could have just asked.'

I studied her radiant beauty. 'Yeah; and when was the last time you jumped onto the cock of a fat, bald fifty-something?'

'I take your point,' she said smiling. Striding across the room with the contract in her hand she leaned over and kissed me on the top of my shiny head. 'But if I had known what was lurking between your legs, who knows.' Her hand delved into the folds of my bathrobe and encircled my growing cock. 'That was the best fuck I have ever had.'

'Glad to be of service, hope you deliver on the contract,' I said by way of farewell.

12