The Contract Ch. 01

Story Info
Poor Camille is in denial. But no worries - Kathy is here!
7.6k words
4.41
36.8k
11
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers

The drama and the characters are purely fictional.

:-:

Part One

:-:

This contract is hereby to exact the truth about the 25 bets that were made to a Marlene Stocker who won them fair and square from a Camille Brooks. These bets are to be collected as 20 simple orders and 5 compound orders given one a day each and every day regardless of time and/or place as they were initially made to start with by Marlene Stocker. If failed to comply by the person given the orders to, everything about said bets and the evidence surrounding them will be made public in a court tv show where the orderee will be told to comply with said contract renewed completely even if the person in question only had two to go.

Rules

1. This contract will be in effect the day after its originally signed.

2. A simple or compound order can be given at any hour of the day, ONLY once a day.

3. Simple orders have to be concise and cannot be more than one order. They can be detailed but only when the order itself is not clear and precise.

4. An order to renew the contract cannot be given by the person giving the orders.

5. The person giving the orders cannot make public this contract if the other person has not infringed said contract and its rules.

6. The ordering person cannot coerce the one receiving the orders to have sex or any activity that could be considered as sex of any sort. If the true order leads to sex or any activity resembling sex then it is not infringing the contract unless rightfully proven by someone else.

7. An order -- simple or compound -- can only be carried out one day. The person given the orders will not have to carry out the same order the next day plus the new one.

8. If the ordering person infringes the making public of the contract without cause, the contract is immediately null and void.

9. The contract is also void if it takes more than a month for it to run its course.

We -- Marlene Stocker's and Camille Brooks' signature -- both agree to everything that this contract entails and will abide to it to the best of our abilities.

:-:

Such was the contract shown and been made to sign to Camille the day before. She had a copy and she was told to carry it with her at all times. She of course had been shocked when Marlene -- a supposedly newly made friend -- after trying to engage her in another stupid bet -- to which she put her foot down because she already owed 25 'favors' due to her having lost them and Marlene had pouted and said she will start collecting these 'favors' by the beginning of the next day. Then she had been presented with said contract that led to believe that Camille had been conned. She wondered why her other friends had not told her about treading carefully where Marlene was concerned. But now that she had read the rules... perhaps this was the reason why they had not told. Maybe they were too embarrassed that they had been made to do just about anything that Marlene wanted over the course of maybe a month? She couldn't tell. It still made her bawl and sob... she just knew like she knew it instinctively that Marlene's 'orders' were going to land her exposed in more ways than one to the general populace.

:-:

On the first day after the Contract was signed as per instructions of said document, she was told to go with Marlene on her only afternoon off for the whole month to and I quote: "Remove all bodily hair excluding your eyebrows and your head hair with laser treatment".

So off they went to this person that Marlene knew that owed her a favor or two. Said person turned out to be a beautiful blond, green eyed, broad shouldered tall man with an enchanting smile. She blushed heavily when she was told by said person to disrobe completely -- she wasn't even given the opportunity to go behind the curtain -- in front of him and to hop on to the examination table that had gynecology stirrups. She shuddered. She hadn't trimmed her red blond bush in ages and being told to put her feet on the stirrups and then showing him all of her assets... she was sure she resembled a tomato with all the blood rushing to her face.

He first started with her legs and then moved up to her thighs. He was straight to the point which helped a bit to endure the issue of being splayed out completely naked. Then he spread her as wide as her legs could go and she felt like she could faint when his gloved hand treaded lightly to her major labia whilst the other hand used the laser gun to remove all pubic hair from her mound to her anal opening. He even spread the inner lips open to remove more pubic hair. She felt completely exposed and maybe -- maybe -- a little wet in her vagina.

When it was all over, he moved to her stomach, her armpits, her arms, shoulders and then began to apply some lotion over her skin. She felt even more upset when she raised her head to see Marlene taking photos with her digital camera.

"What are you doing?!" -- she cried feeling completely embarrassed because she could feel that her core was thoroughly exposed to the camera.

"Recording the evidence. What a pretty clitoris you have Camille!" -- Marlene smirked as she said this whilst she was indicated to turn around and let the gorgeous fellow do his work from behind.

:-:

The next day was a beautiful day and she hoped it wouldn't turn out for the worst as she dreaded it to be when she noticed that her usual outfits were compromised. Her roommate had left for a trip the day before to a business trip with her boss. She wouldn't be coming home for another three weeks. But the sneaky little tramp had ransacked her closet for "demure" skirts and had left her with the option of wearing her only tiny miniskirt that left her unable to bend over without showing the world her white cotton panties.

When she was finally seated behind her desk at her private office where she worked, her phone beeped and she was told through a text message to loose the panties where she stood and dispose of them to the trash. She sighed and did as told not knowing that her wearing a tiny skirt would lead to so much trouble during the day.

Since she often did not use her one hour lunch, but knowing she might not get another nice fall day before winter commenced and the cold weather came, she decided to go out for a stroll to the Central Park and maybe eat a hotdog while she was at it. As it was, she had forgotten that she was no longer wearing panties and that as was usual with her, a stroll would not suffice and she would end up using her one and a half hour of lunch to take a run as she loved to work out.

So she made her way to the elevator, not noticing the looks that came her way when her skirt fluttered to each side with the sway of her hips. She didn't even notice when she made to untie her working heel stumps that her whole backside was being totally exposed to the whole lobby as she decided to change her working shoes for her sneakers.

When she made it to the park -- her office building was only slightly two blocks away from it -- she began to trot at first and then gained momentum as she began to feel excited from the run as she always did. As she ran faster, the people she passed looked at her strangely -- at least from her point of view, she had not noticed that she was giving everyone a show of her freshly shaved pussy lips and her nice round but firm ass.

It was when she decided to do a couple of stretches that she remembered -- there was a man at least a couple of feet in front of her with a digital camera -- that she was wearing nothing underneath her skirt. And that said skirt was much more shorter than the ones she usually wore. She blushed crimson as she realized that she had raised her leg up a big rock and that her whole ass was showing as her pussy was spread completely open to the guy and everyone else who bothered to look.

:-:

When she made it back to her office, Camille immediately made her way to the bathroom and locked the door after her. She shimmied out of the tiny miniskirt that barely covered her and grabbed a couple of napkins. She washed her pussy thoroughly knowing that she could get an infection after running at the Central Park. Then she dried it tenderly and finally put her skirt back on. She washed her face and settled her breathing until she got it under control. She then went back into her office and sat down to continue work as if nothing had happened.

When it was time to go home, she decided to take the stairs as the elevators were usually filled to the brim and she didn't think she could take an accident that could very well leave her completely exposed to a potential client to the firm or worse to another lawyer! Her reputation would end in shambles and she really didn't want that.

When she made it to the subway that would take her home, she was glad to find a place to sit. Nothing of importance happened in the subway or when she finally reached her stop. It was when she was climbing the stairs up to her loft that she was completely exposed to her neighbor when she slipped on a newly washed stair step and landed with her legs fanned out and her miniskirt raised to her waist. How did the split happened, she could never guessed. But her much younger than her handsome male neighbor got an up-close view of her pussy. She was mortified. Thankfully there weren't anymore people around and she -- although her fanny hurt like a bitch! -- rushed to her feet and ran all the way up to her floor in which she promptly opened and closed her door with a steadfastness that was admirable.

:-.-:

The day after that was a Friday and was as chilly as the order that came before she could completely get on with her morning routine. She had been looking at the mirror staring at her good looking features, her red blond hair, her eyebrows, her big melon shaped 36C breasts with the red pink nipples and her trim waist that led to her naked mound and naked pussy lips in view. She sighed. She had been reading the night before about the people who did cosmetic surgery with laser and found the horrible idea that after being shaved completely of all hair that was not on her head or her eyebrows with the laser gun, that it wasn't going to grow again in later months. She would be bald forever more and she wasn't completely sure if she liked or disliked it. Oh well... personal view of liking it or not didn't mean anything in the light of the situation that she was in for the next 23 days.

After that she noticed that her cellphone had been buzzing for awhile and she made her way to it. This time a compound order was given out. She took her agenda and jotted the information down. She was much in the idea of keeping track of the days and the bets. Then she began to read. It said: "Wear the white flimsy wraparound dress that you bought the weekend before with no underwear underneath. When you get to your office, undress completely and work like that. If someone is to come into your office or you have to leave it, get dressed. When your lunch hour comes up, just put your coat on. Go to the same path at Central Park that you ran through the day before. Leave your coat unbuttoned and run like that. If you want wear sunglasses so you don't have to meet anyone's eyes. When you go home, do the same as your lunch hour, except that when you reach your stop -- even if it still were light outside -- take off your coat and walk home completely naked. If someone tells you to show them your pussy, stop and show them."

She felt completely mortified at the idea of being manipulated like this! But she hung her head and did as told.

She knew however that the minute she stepped outside of her apartment building when the wind was so chilly and wild that she better pray that on her way home from the office that it wouldn't be as cold as she thought it would turn out to be. It turned worst when in the subway, she was felt up by a stranger's hand and she could do nothing but withstand his touching as they were too crowded for her to stop.

:-:

When she made it into her office, she undressed completely as told and sat down to do her work. It came to a close call a couple of times before lunch hour, but everyone was so busy with work that they hardly paid attention to the fact that -- even with the blinds open -- she was sitting at her desk with her breasts on display.

As lunch hour came, she put her coat on as instructed and only unbuttoned the coat's buttons when she reached half into the path and then she left it like that and began to run. She was somewhat happy that with the chill, the park was virtually almost empty. She didn't know however that she'd be so worked up about the run and the threat of being seen completely nude at a local park at the end of it that she had to sit in a quiet place and masturbate. Inside her head, she felt horrified at the idea that she had in fact masturbated twice at a rock where there was the potential of being seen and had reached orgasm that twice.

When she returned to her office building, she did as the day before and washed herself at the bathroom counter. Then she made her way into her office and undid her coat. She sat and began to work.

:-:

On her way home in the subway, she felt so tired from being at work and constantly aroused from being exposed to the probability of being seen by an abnormal amount of people that she almost forgot to do the last part of her bet. Seeing as it was completely dark outside, no one noticed her walking home in the nude. So she got home free without any complications.

It was when she made her way to her room that she noticed something was wrong. Yet, all she did was go take a shower, dry off and sleep completely as she were.

:-.-:

When she awoke that Saturday, she was so glad she didn't have to go to work that she yawned and tried to go back to sleep. Tried, being the key word here because soon after that her cellphone buzzed and she groaned. It wasn't a text message this time around.

"Hello?" -- she asked tiredly.

"Ah Camille! For today, your order is a rather simple one. I'm only calling you to let you know not to worry about your clothes. I have them and will give them back to you when the contract has run its course. Bye bye." -- and then she hung up.

She was instantly awake and she ran to her closet to take a look. It was as she had said... every one of her demure clothing had been traded for very revealing clothes. Even worse was the fact that every stitch of underwear was also gone from her closet. Only a few revealing thongs were left. She was so horrified that she screamed.

:-:

When she calmed down, she went over and found an envelope pasted on her mirror and she forlornly cried again as she read the simple but very detailed order. Wear a long gray T-shirt and nothing underneath. Go shopping, running, whatever it is you do on a Saturday wearing only that long gray T-shirt and sneakers. Have fun!

She groaned in dismay. She almost didn't want to leave her apartment, but she knew she had to go to the market to get some food. So off she went. Treading carefully but knowing that sooner or later she'd end up exposing her flesh.

:-:

Her exposure came when she was at the dairy part of the supermarket where she had to squat to get the milk she liked. Since she wore sunglasses even to the store, she didn't noticed how in doing so she had exposed her pretty pussy lips to a man next to her. She had to tug the hem of the T-shirt down and this time she noticed how many men in her vicinity were openly staring back at her. She blushed heavily and hurried on with her shopping. Due to the fact that she was virtually nude beneath the gray long sleeved T-shirt -- it just about reached the end of her fanny -- that she didn't noticed that whenever she had to reach the high shelves for the item that she usually used, those men from the dairy section had been following her to take a more thorough look at her. Had she even bothered to notice this, she would have noticed a couple of them taking pictures of her pussy from beneath the hem with their camera phones. As she didn't own a car, she had not noticed -- even though it was chilly -- that due to the fact that her bags were made of paper and that she had to grab them from beneath or risk the opportunity for them to be ripped apart -- when she squatted a little to get them in an encompassing embrace, her T-shirt had come up as well leaving her nude from the waist down. Many men and women got a good look of her bubble-shaped butt and some even got to glimpse how her clitoris peaked out from her major labia. If she noticed this new event at all, no one was wiser of it.

When she got home, and she put her groceries on the table; it was then she realized that she had walked at least ten blocks with her fanny and her pussy completely exposed to the elements. With her face thoroughly suffused with blood, she decided the hell with it and stripped completely. She put her groceries away and sat down to organize her stuff. It was when she couldn't help it anymore -- she was that bored! -- that she put the T-shirt on and decided to go for a walk. The sun was heading down signaling the end of the day and she decided that nothing else could go wrong and for once nothing did and she got home without exposing herself to the crowd. Although deep within her mind -- as she lay down on her bed nude after having a hot bath and toweling off -- it was a damn shame that the crowd didn't get to see her magnificent breasts on display.

:-.-:

On Sunday it was a different story. She had been told to go in only a bikini bottom -- a very tight and almost see through bikini bottom -- to the beach with only a towel as cover up. She used the subway and took her beach bag containing sunscreen, sunglasses and maybe a light jacket if it got too cold. It wasn't summer by any means and there were still more people at the 'regular' beach than she normally would have thought it possible.

Acting like it was nothing she put the towel on the sand bearing her perky pert nipples that due to the wind and the thought of being exposed to the crowd like this made them stand at attention, and quickly sat down on it. She put sunscreen on and began to read. When the sun was at its zenith, she decided that enough was enough. She braved the crowd and went to the beach to swim. Once she was there she began to swim, but since said bikini bottoms were tied on each side, she didn't noticed when the strings began to loosen up on their own. Marlene had forgotten to tell her that the bikini was designed in a way that when confronted with salty water, the strings at the side would loosen up and shrink. The more time in contact with the sea water, the more the material would shrink until in the end it would disappear completely. That being said, when a particular strong wave came Camille's way, said bikini got lost in the sea and she was left completely naked at a regular beach. It was sad to know that since there was a notice being given to everyone who arrived early at the beach -- that particular beach that Camille was told to go -- no one said anything although they did ogled at the pretty naked woman who didn't notice that she was completely naked. The reason she didn't notice was due to the fact that the bikini had no inner lining that when she stepped into the sea, she felt the water as if she had entered it naked which when she made her way out of it she was naked.

She went to eat some food and was glad to be told -- although she felt a bit embarrassed about it -- that for such luscious breasts being exposed, they wouldn't charge her for it. She naively didn't realized that she was completely exposed and that even as she felt aroused at the lustful stares of the men -- and some of the women too -- at the beach and she felt her pussy lips open up and her clitoris -- sometimes she was ashamed of how when aroused even slightly -- peeked out standing out like a small and thin two inch cock. She tried to be discreet when trying to look around and see if she may or may not find someone she might have known. Ever since the beginning of the trip she had worried over finding someone who knew her from the office but was surprisingly not found by any coworkers or friends.

Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers
12