The Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
From one into another, poor Camille can't catch a break.
3.6k words
4.5
17.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers

The drama and the characters are purely fictional.

:-:

Part Two

:-:

This contract is hereby to exact the truth about the 25 bets that were made to a Marlene Stocker who won them fair and square from a Camille Brooks. These bets are to be collected as 20 simple orders and 5 compound orders given one a day each and every day regardless of time and/or place as they were initially made to start with by Marlene Stocker. If failed to comply by the person given the orders to, everything about said bets and the evidence surrounding them will be made public in a court tv show where the orderee will be told to comply with said contract renewed completely even if the person in question only had two to go.

Rules

  1. This contract will be in effect the day after its originally signed.
  2. A simple or compound order can be given at any hour of the day, ONLY once a day.
  3. Simple orders have to be concise and cannot be more than one order. They can be detailed but only when the order itself is not clear and precise.
  4. An order to renew the contract cannot be given by the person giving the orders.
  5. The person giving the orders cannot make public this contract if the other person has not infringed said contract and its rules.
  6. The ordering person cannot coerce the one receiving the orders to have sex or any activity that could be considered as sex of any sort. If the true order leads to sex or any activity resembling sex then it is not infringing the contract unless rightfully proven by someone else.
  7. An order – simple or compound – can only be carried out one day. The person given the orders will not have to carry out the same order the next day plus the new one.
  8. If the ordering person infringes the making public of the contract without cause, the contract is immediately null and void.
  9. The contract is also void if it takes more than a month for it to run its course.

We – Marlene Stocker's and Camille Brooks' signature – both agree to everything that this contract entails and will abide to it to the best of our abilities.

:-:

Camille didn't know this paid vacation was going to be the end of her natural easy going life. She was on the road to completely loosing her inhibitions about nudity and so on. So far, the orders that she received were pretty mild – at least to Camille's thoughts. Kathy however, was milking this experience for all it was worth. In her mind, she could tell that Camille was starting to relax. So she took her on their fifth night to a nightclub that had the reputation of having wet t-shirts contests, naked bungee jumping, and some other sex mixed with alcohol games.

:-:

Camille could swear everyone knew she was virtually nude with only paint covering her body. This wasn't actually Kathy's idea but Marlene's. Kathy however liked it so much, she called a professional body painter – Camille wasn't still sure how she managed to do it so fast and on so short a notice – that proceeded to paint her a very alluring dress. He warned her however to not get showered in beer or the paint would dissolve completely. He didn't paint her any panties, though; so if she opened her legs, many people would be offered the view of her naked crotch. It seemed however that when the alcohol got flowing soon she had completely forgotten her plight. Camille didn't even know that Kathy had thought the evening as far as having Camille so openly displayed to everyone in Brazil. And maybe later on... the world.

As Camille always ended up getting horny before coming down her high on beer and whatnot; she told Kathy she needed a minute to work things out. Kathy, instead told her to close her eyes and lean back on the padded chair of their VIP table. She did so. Sometimes – and this was rare – Camille would fall asleep if she drank too much. This was one of those times, Kathy could tell. This was fortunate for what was about to happen. She had called ahead before leaving the hotel's bungalow and now that she was sure Camille was dead asleep, she signaled the patron and together with a couple of bouncers, they took Camille off the chair and bathed her in beer to dissolve the paint leaving her completely naked with her 36C sized breasts and her nipples fully distended. Even her pussy was completely exposed.

The announcer said something about having a nice treat and then presented the crowd, a couple of filming cameras and thousands of people recording this event in their cellphone's cameras. The nice treat turned out to be Camille lying on a vertical bed. Kind of like the bed the Coneheads had? It was difficult to describe the contraption... they put her in a 60 degree angle so that everyone had a clear view of Camille's attributes. Kathy came by and was given a lot of slippery lube. She used this on her hands and began to knead her friend's breasts. While she did this, a tall black guy came by sporting a very thick and very long penis ready for action. They lowered her a bit so that her legs laid suspended in the air while that guy sat on a stool behind the contraption where Camille lay.

Kathy gave the bottle of lube to that big guy and watched interested in how this would play out. He coated himself fully and then began to open Camille's ass cheeks apart. He lubed her on her ass and when he was satisfied, began to push his tool in her asshole. While this went on, some other guy came forth with a lubed dildo and pushed in an already wet pussy hole. Camille was being fucked on both ends, her clitoris was being stimulated as were her nipples. So it wasn't surprising that she came shortly after the first intrusion. And all this was being seen by a million of spectators through out the place... those up close could see the details of how her clitoris grew past its usual two inch erectness and how the dildo being pushed in and out created slushing sounds... she was that wet. Those that weren't that close, could see the action from several big flat screens that projected each of the situations.

When the dark and big handsome black man came, they were surprised in how she also came... it was such a big orgasm that the flood of her vagina walls pushed the dildo out of her. The crowd cheered as the vaginal fluids just kept on coming... Kathy thought that she had never seen Camille squirt out like that.

:-:-:

Thus was that night that her whole reputation fell into shambles. Many of those orders were ranging in doing the stupidest things anyone had asked her to do. Like the one after the night where she wore a painted dress on her skin and nothing else, that morning after she had to ride a horse with only a tiny bikini on. She made such an spectacle herself due to the fact that once she attempted to get on top that big stallion Kathy had chosen her to ride on had left her topless since the strain provided by her big tits was too much for the tiny top that held her away from nudity. Since she was told by Kathy that it didn't matter that much as they were on a private beach – she didn't know that was a lie – she sat on the leather chair on top of the horse's back. She had thought that would be the least of her worries, riding topless that is. But the front hold of the horse's mount rubbed indirectly with her clitoris and she spent all the ride feeling exceedingly wet and slippery. But the kicker was when she was about to be helped down by some helper. For some reason, her bikini bottom was stuck – like glued more likely – to the chair so that when she decided to come down, a couple of tourists were given the sight of a lifetime. Her pussy wide open for anyone to see. If that wasn't bad enough, it was shiny and if anyone worth their salt knew what that meant, they would have arrived to the conclusion that she was extremely wet.

About a day before she had to leave with Kathy to the States, she discovered that all her clothes were damaged one way or the other and all she had to wear was a tiny string bikini that only covered the barest of essentials.

It was a surprise however to be told by Kathy that since her father needed the jet, they'd be going on a commercial airplane in first class. She woke up late due to sexual frustration and when they finally reached the plane at the airport, she lost her only decent – or halfway indecent – covering when some angry child demanding attention took a hold of her string bikini in one hand and pulled.

She had no choice but to act like she wasn't standing naked in a crowded airport in Brazil and was left feeling humiliated at the thought that everyone could see her goodies perfectly well. She was horrified however when Kathy told her that since it was her fault they had arrived late by the airport, she would not let her by a wrap-around at the airport's giftshop before getting on the plane.

:-:

The arrival to the U.S held too many bad feelings towards Camille. She was demoralized completely. Every time she had to go to the bathroom, there were people!! Men and women alike who saw her completely naked and saw fit to comment on her attributes. Luckily, a steward gave her something to cover up.

By the time she reached her home she was crying so badly that snot kept coming through her nasal holes.

:-:-:

When she returned to work, she wondered why she felt that most of the office was looking intently at her. She had so far not received the other compound order from Marlene and she was dreading that one for many reasons.

And then a call to the one of the meeting rooms from one of the associates made her feel butterflies in her stomach. What was the meaning of the summon? Did something good would happen to her?

:-:

This was apparently not to be when she found many of those old cronies looking at what at first seemed to be an overly extended porn video. Which in turn, when Schmidst Susan beckoned her closer, she found it was the worst thing that could happen to her. The footage was of her and every single one of her naked escapades including scenes she hadn't been privy of. She felt awful. There were at least 20 people in there, 19 men in there and one woman. Ten of those were partners, nine of which could terminate her job instantly if she said something out of line now. She was doomed.

When the tape stopped playing, the lights were turned on and as a unit those looked over at her. Many of those men were at least two or three decades older than her and it made her feel nauseous to know that they had seen her nude, naked and nekkid in public or otherwise. She was a slut. There was no doubt about it.

"I'm disappointed in you Camille." – said the one and only woman beside herself present there at the meeting room.

She found she had lost her voice in fear of what could she possibly say.

"Brooks Camille. We as the partners of this firm have decided to not liquidate you if you follow exactly what we say to you. If you're willing please sign this." – said one of the oldest lawyer in the firm.

Camille took the chance and just browsed for where she should sign her name and did it so without so much as glancing at the contract she had now owned ten years of her life from now on.

:-:-:

Susan Schmidst was literally one hot mama. She 40D sized breasts, was at least 6 feet tall, still had an hourglass figure and her stormy gray eyes captivated anyone that she set her eyes on. Unfortunately, due to her domineering personality, she had had three divorces so far. She hadn't been looking for a fourth and had spared her children the idea of a fourth 'papa'. However, do to her bisexual tendencies; she had thought that Camille Brooks was a very hot piece of ass when she interviewed her and decided to take her in.

If only to see how far would Camille go on her own.

But when word came to her that she had succumbed to the easiest trick in the book, she decided to get her to be her little slave. And with the help of those perverted asses at work, she had her work cut out for her. Of course she would have to punish for the stunt in Brazil. But... what Camille didn't know, couldn't hurt her.. much.

:-:

Camille arrived at work like she always did, but feared what could be the compound bet that she'd have to fulfill on top of the other one giving by Marlene yesterday. She was kind of tired actually due to the nervous snit she had done herself in when thinking she was about to loose her job. Thus she didn't check her messages until after the day was over. And now... now she was supposed to hook up her pc camera below her desk pointing directly at her pussy and film herself in that part whilst wearing no panties. Something she could have done at home and was now forced to do at work. She feared what would be the next compound bet to come.

:-:

Once she came into her office she decided to get the PC camera thing done over before anything else went wrong. Just as she finished setting that up, Susan came by her door and closed the door to her office.

"Hello Camille. Since you didn't bother to read the new contract from yesterday, well... now I'm about to inform you your duties for today."

Camille nodded red-faced not knowing what to say or do in response.

"From the footage in the video, we ascertained that you rather liked to be naked in the office. So every Tuesday from today forward, you will come in to work naked save for a coat and these leather boots to ward off the cold." – here Susan paused to watch as Camille finally understood the gravity of the situation.

"I'm expecting you to continue working even if by some reason someone decides to come over to your office. You are not to cover yourself at all. At lunch, you will come into my office for further instructions. Oh... I almost forgot. This is Lawrence's order... you are to impale your pussy with this."

Camille gasped as she saw the monster dildo that was in Susan's hand.

"A-all day?" – she asked fearfully.

"Yes all day. If you get wet with your own fluids you are not to dry them off. For the next three months Lawrence is going to be ordering you around to do things for him besides the general order for the day. Don't think you'll be free on the weekends though. And your living situation will have to be changed... but that we can discuss after hours."

And then she offered the monstrous dildo to Camille and awaited for her to get down to business.

Camille then took her clothes off, she noticed fearfully that the blinds in her office were fully removed, so anyone who walked by could see what she was doing regardless. She sighed tremulously and then set the dildo up. Before she could start the process of trying to fit that monster inside of her, Susan held up her hand in a 'wait a second' universal sign. She sighed again and nodded.

"Michael... did you bring me the copies for the Larraby case? Good. Set them on top of my desk. Come on over to Brooks Camille's office please."

Knowing that meant she was going to get her first taste of humiliation, Camille resigned herself to her fate. What she didn't expect though was for Michael – Susan's secretary – to leave the door open.

"Since you've been such a good boy Michael, I've decided to reward you. Camille sit down on the desk. That's a good girl. Now open your legs wide open for Michael to see you. Good. Michael, will you please make sure Camille is nice and wet? Thank you."

The first thing Michael did once the shock was over seeing the red blond naked and vulnerable to his eyes – and the rest of the office as well, he decided to open her labia. Due to her humiliation – he guessed that that was also a type of excitement – her major labia and the minor as well were beginning to open up on their own. He heard his boss tell Camille to lean back a little and she did so albeit shakily. He was fascinated to see that this opened Camille's pussy up a bit more. With her legs dangling in the air and her big bosom quivering with tension, he decided this was like a dream come true.

He started by playing with her clitoris slowly at first and then gaining momentum. After awhile he could see she was also enjoying his attentions although she was trying very hard not to be vocal.

And then he noticed the most particular thing, her clitoris was standing up at attention like a little skinny cock. He began to pull on it and was granted with more wetness coming out of her luscious hole. He wanted to penetrate her with his finger, but he didn't dare push his luck that much. As it were, he was enjoying this far too well. And just when he was managing to get her ready for the big 'o', Susan said...

"That'll be enough Michael. Dismissed." – and then she handed him a wet tissue paper so that he could wipe the girl-cum off his hands.

He was gone before Camille ever attempted to sit down on top of the monstrous plastic cock.

:-:

The day could not end fast enough for Camille. Of the whole office, a scant two or three persons did not know that she was working in the nude now. Even worse, the monstrous fake-penis toy had a tiny part that stimulated Camille's love button when she least expected. So – it was obvious that her chair was either getting upholstered or changed soon – she would sometimes orgasm. All in all it was a stressful morning for her. But she had managed to do her quota of work, whilst still getting at least a couple of orgasms every twenty minutes or so.

When it was time for lunch, she was told by Michael – again of all people – to leave the toy inside her pussy whilst she walked over to Susan's office.

Needless to say it was a little funny for her to walk normally with that thing lodged up well into her vagina. Once she entered Susan's office, she was about to go into another heart-shattering orgasm for the nth time that day.

Susan was amused. Lawrence controlled that toy by remote control and whenever he felt like it, he would hit the 'oscilating' button or the 'vibrator' on and have Camille orgasm. She was positively drenched in sweat, but since it was a cool day outside the office and the air inside the building was set for regular spring day; Susan wasn't worried she'd be getting a cold anytime soon.

"Lawrence told me to tell you that you can take it off for the two hour lunch we're having today." – she watched even more entertained as Camille took it out slowly and forced herself to keep on standing.

"How was your day?" – she asked while taking note of how much pussy juice came out of Camille when the thing was out of her vagina.

"Uh... I guess it was okay."

"That's good. Now I want you to do something for me. Touch your breasts."

Camille blushed but did as she was asked and touched her breasts. Standing up as still as she could be, she continued to massage her breasts; not daring to touch her nipples for fear of cumming once again.

"See this table..." – Susan said whilst signaling to it.

Camille nodded with a blush staining her cheeks.

"I want you to sit on it with your legs spread eagle-wide. Just like you did in your desk this morning. Leave your butt in the open air. Good good." - Camille was shocked when her hands and legs were strapped to the short table's legs and then trembled when she saw something else.

A television camera.

Pointed directly towards her pussy. What on earth was going to happen, she didn't know; but if there was one thing she didn't want to know was that.

Kibou32
Kibou32
43 Followers