The Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
Was the offer a setup?
8.2k words
4.38
89.9k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
422 Followers

This is my second installment on my first submission. I hope you enjoy.

**********

I walked out of the office thinking my life was out of control. I already had second thoughts about asking Mary for the name of her divorce lawyer. I had not even confronted my wife about her affair, and Mary was probably blabbing throughout the office that I was already getting a divorce. Everything was just going too fast for me right now, and I needed to figure out a way to put on the brakes.

I had this dreadful feeling that I was being set up. I didn't know who was pulling my strings, but I just felt like a puppet going through the motions. I left the office thinking I needed to do something deliberate and decisive. The question "Is this a setup?" kept coming back to me, and who the hell is this Ben guy?

It's just that Tonya's voice didn't seem like Tonya when she said "Hello, Ben. Yeah, it' Tonya." It almost seemed like an act. She didn't talk to me in that manner, at all. What if the setup was that she faked the affair? What if she saw the red light on the recorder and this was just an act to get back at me for spying on her? THAT would have explained her foul mood this morning! She was expecting me to listen to the recording and confront her about her infidelity!

I needed more facts. I was swimming in questions, and nothing seemed to fit into the world that I knew two days ago. I was getting real near my goal, to start a family, to have a wife who would raise our children at home, but it was slipping away from me. Maybe I was trying to live my life to some bizarre standard that I had been raised to think was the perfect life, but I thought I was on track to a happy home and a happy family.

I know things don't always do the way you want. Was I doing what I thought I was studying for in college? Hell No! I graduated in with a degree in graphic design. I was going to make art that would move people to buy things. I had talent; in fact, my drawings were what made Tonya notice me. She was a dancer, and I started drawing her. She became my muse, and gave life to my drawings. When Tonya looked at my drawings, she saw a vision to strive for. That's how this whole thing started.

Somehow, that budding graphic designer was hired into a sales group and started at the bottom proofing and correcting things, and never got out. I had an eye for detail, and I started making sure the images and copy were correct. Soon, I was checking everyone's work, and not producing anything of my own. When I asked to try to take on an account, I was always told, "Paul, this one's too important, maybe on the next account". That's how I ended up doing contracts all the time.

Tonya didn't fair much better. She was an amazing modern dancer, with nuances that others would kill for. Tonya had several auditions with touring dance troops, but she didn't want to travel. She did perform in some local venues, which got her the part time job as a drill team dance choreographer. She ended up getting a teaching certificate in English and getting a full time job, and she was waiting until her real break came. But, then....her girls started winning awards for their routines, and she gave up on dancing herself and traded it for being a choreographer and coach. She traded her nuances of that gave her performances such individuality, for simple canned movements that she could train 36 amateurs to do in sync with each other.

I never stopped drawing, but the passion and flow of my drawings left me when Tonya stopped dancing. My muse and her wonderful movements died. I tried sculpting for a while, and then started making glass art, as a hobby. Molten glass has movement that is unpredictable, and in a way, it's alive. The trick is to freeze the movement at just the right time, and capture the motion. It's then, that the glass has life and power.

I stopped by in front of my car in the parking lot and pulled out my recorder. I located the bookmark I had made and pressed play. I wanted to listen to what happened after Tonya called Ben, or if she really did fake it. There may have been others in the parking lot, going to and coming back from lunch, but I didn't see them. I was frozen in front of my car as I listened to my recorder. I heard the Tonya humming. I heard the doorbell. I heard her go down the stairs, and two people come back up. The doorbell was the clincher, she if this was faked, she would have to silently go downstairs and ring the doorbell, and then silently go back up the stairs again. Once I heard Ben's voice, I started remember who he was. Ben was a teacher, teaching at the same school as Tonya.

Wait, they may be faking it still! She could have seen the red light on the recorder and told Ben to come over for a fake love session to teach me a lesson. She would be pissed off that I didn't trust her, and that I was spying on her while I was at the banquet. She would want to rub my nose in it. I listened for a show, and quickly became bored with what I was hearing.

I can't say that a recording of two people making love is very interesting. My eyes looked down at the grill of my car as I listened on. My vision blurred as I tried to gather every nuance from what I was hearing. Tonya and Ben mostly got out grunts and gasps, and a few phrases like:

"Oh yeah, just like that"

"More! More!"

"Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck!"

"Slow down, I want this to last!"

If this was a fake, I would have expected to hear more that would get me riled up, but they were just into each other. I would have expected Tonya to say "Oh, Ben, Paul never gets me going at much as you do." I never heard any taunting or comparisons; it was just two people pleasing each other.

So, it is true, this is real. Tonya was having an affair. As a muse, she was already dead, and now she had turned to someone else to inspire. I was shocked at my indifference at this point. The idea of Sherri going to another man for a sperm donation had incensed me more than a man pegging my own wife. My goal was to have a child, but I no longer cared about the mother at all. I had obviously checked out of my marriage a while back, and was just going through the motions. It was possible that if I had got Tonya pregnant, that I would re-connect with her. But right now, it Tonya and Sherri were drowning, I would absolutely rescue Sherri first.

What I was hearing lacks the passion and fire of our lovemaking, but Ben was doing his best. It seemed like Ben was in control, and that every time he would get close to orgasm, he would change rhythm or positions. They changed positions every few minutes and finally, Tonya came. It was a slow song of sensual passages, and Tonya was the instrument that he was playing. She was an instrument! I completely remembered who Ben was, he was the band director!

I pressed the stop button and pointed my eyes towards the sky. All I could see was big glasses, buck teeth and curls. That spindly freak was banging my wife. I wondered if he had those big glasses on while he mounted my wife. How could she? It would only take one hit, just one little punch to the face or gut, and Ben would be out for the count. I could sit there and take a few jabs from those stringy arms before I even decided to make my more. I tried to visualize punching Ben in those buck teeth of his, and I started to laugh at the clouds. I couldn't even imagine trying to have a fight with this guy over my wife. Tonya wasn't even worth a night in jail to me, she was just old trash.

Fuck Ben! Fuck Tonya! Let them fuck each other to death! I didn't care about either of them anymore. Tonya could screech at me all she wanted; but it would not even raise a micron of guilt in me. As a cloud started to cover the sun, I felt a big smile come over my face. I had heard of the five stages of grieving, but somehow I piled all five into an image of a pasty guy with a six inches of curly red locks rutting back and forth over my wife, and I came up laughing. Tonya was his if he wanted her, she wasn't even worth fighting for. My muse had died, and gone back to high school to teach drill team.

I felt no passion towards Tonya at all, and I needed to find my passion again. I needed to get back into my art, and if my job wouldn't allow that, then I needed to make my hobby my life. More than that, I needed a new muse. I knew that I had used a dance muse to propel my drawing, but now I needed a new muse to give my glass a soul.

My marriage to Tonya was over in my heart, and I knew it. I just needed to tell her to fuck the geek all she wanted, and just let me walk away with half of our assets. The only thing left to do was make sure that there would be no alimony and that I would get my share of what we had built up over the last eight years. I wasn't going to be greedy, I just wanted my share, so that I could find Ms. Right for me. A vision of Sherri wiggling ass painted itself in the clouds, and I heard her little giggle. I couldn't help but smile.

I heard her giggle again, and I was brought down to earth. Sherri was nearby, and I scanned around me until I found my target. About five cars over was Sherri and Mary, bouncing their lovely breasts to lunch. Both of them were skipping their way to a van, a huge extended white van, hand in hand. They were oblivious to the world around them, just like I was 30 seconds ago, and had no idea what a show they were putting on. Mary's breasts were ample and bobbling up and down, but Sherri's! Oh My! My mind was completely wrapped on those amazing breasts that I didn't need any slow motion video photography to follow every undulation of their movements.

Then she stopped flat and I watched her breasts shoot forward before bouncing up and almost hitting her in the chin. Sherri's head and shoulders twisted towards me and I met her eyes. She then waived her hand and giggled again. Mary turned and waived too. I must have waived back, but I don't remember doing so. The only thing I could think of was my brain screaming at me "Don't stare at her tits! Don't stare at her tits! Oh, my god, they're skipping towards me! This is like slow motion Baywatch! Remember to breathe, Paul. Breathe!"

I do remember pulling my hand down and giving the two a nod, and trying not to look directly at either woman's chest. My hand was empty, so I must have placed the recorder in my pocket. My eyes ended up focusing on their hands, which never separated the entire time they approached me, but my peripheral vision was drinking in the motions of these two angels smiling and floating towards me. Did I mention that they were smiling because they saw me! Yes, the lowly Paul Beckson of contracts! These two angels were smiling and wanted to come over to see me! I heard Mary giggle as the two came closer, "Did you enjoy the show?"

Sherri shot a glance over at Mary, "MARY! Mr. Beckson doesn't deserve that!"

Mary giggled again and pointed at my waist, "Look, even I turn and stare at you when you bounce around like that, and Paul is a fine red blooded male, getting to see a great show. See what I mean!"

"Oh, my, what a naughty man! He did enjoy that, didn't he!" Sherri then covered her mouth and giggled again.

I must have turned five shades of red. I paced slowly away from the two. "I'm sorry, please forgive me!"

"There is nothing to forgive, Mr. Beckson. I get all worked up when she does that, too. Just look at my breasts, can't you see what she does to my nipples? I'm glad that Sherri finally did approach you, and that you may even consider helping Sherri have a child. I have never seen her so happy."

I have never been given permission to stare at a woman's breasts in public, and I was not going to let this opportunity go by. Mary's nipples were just as she said, standing at rock hard attention. It was a sight to make me drool. My brain in my head was not in charge right not, but that little head again. Erection or not, I was basking in the glory of these two women's assets, and loving it.

Sherri beamed at me, "I really hope that you can help me out, Mr. Beckson!"

Mary was right; I had never seen Sherri so happy and full of joy. Come on Paul, don't just stand their drooling, say something! I open my mouth and started talking. "Ms. Grey, I'm not sure if I can do what you want, but I do wish the success and happiness."

That was OK? Wasn't it? Yes! I could actually utter something intelligible after all!

Sherri nodded and smiled, and then she turned to Mary, "Mary, we need to go."

Mary turned and gave Sherri a small peck on the cheek, "Go ahead and get in the van, I just have something personal to say to Paul about our morning meeting."

I watched Sherri turn a wiggle away. Mary turned and let out a slow breath of air, " I haven't even told Sherri that we talked about my divorce lawyer, just like you asked me to, and she is my lover, Paul. I want you to know how hard this is for me to keep this secret."

I nodded, and continued to watch Sherri's ass. Mary turned her head and sighed, "Yeah, that ass of hers gets to me too. Did you know that my ex-husband Jim set us up?"

"What!"

"Yeah, he's a real dick, and wanted to show me how a real woman should act. My ex husband cheated on me three times, and I forgave him each time. I tried everything I could think of to keep our marriage alive until our son Jason turned 18. I even tried a threesome with Sherri. But when Jim caught Sherri and me together later that week, he went straight for divorce. The man couldn't take that Sherri chose me over him."

I then turned and stared directly into Mary's eyes. "You? and Sherri? Are you two a couple?"

"Earth to Paul! I'm bisexual, and so is Sherri. But when Jim beat me up and kicked me out of the house, Sherri accepted both Jason and I into her apartment, and helped both of us when we needed it. She has accepted Jason, but being with Jason made her obsess about having a child of her own. We are talking about marriage, and the possibility of both of us having a child with the same man, and that may be you."

My head was starting to clear. "Mary, so you and she are lovers?"

"Yes Paul! You haven't heard a work I've said, have you? Jim set up a threesome with Sherri, but Sherri wanted me over him. My eyes were opened to what a joke my marriage was, and I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Sherri has been admiring you from a distance, because you are married. I saw that your marriage was in the dumper, so I thought I would give you a nudge and hope for the best."

"What! You set me up? Mary! Y-y-you knew about Tonya? You knew?"

"Paul, calm down. Jason is in the high school band. I have been helping out at the football games and on field trips. I know that Tonya is the coach of the drill team, but I can see that Ben and Tonya have more than a profession relationship going on. I know you come to the games, and support Tonya and her drill team from the stands, but you need to watch their eye contact in the stands. If you did, you'd know that there is chemistry going on between the two of them."

"You mean that this was going on right before my eyes? How could this happen? Have I been that blind? And you knew?"

"Yes, Paul. I knew. I even have a video camera with low light capability, and a short clip of Tonya going into Ben's hotel room while they were in Orlando last spring break. If you need it, it's yours. That's what I needed to tell you, I have video proof of their infidelity, and I'm willing to share it with you."

"You knew that Tonya was cheating on me! You knew, why didn't you tell me?"

"Paul, that's what we are trying to do here. You eyes are open now, and you really need to look at your relationship with Tonya. I don't know how you lost her, but you did. I'm not the bad girl here; Sherri and I are just tried to give you a nudge. I just hope that this means that you will return the favor, and make Sherri happy. By the way, I DID say that Sherri and I were bisexual, didn't I. I wouldn't mind we did this donation the old fashioned way, with a direct deposit. Maybe you can get lucky with both of us?"

At this point, my mouth was wide open. I could not even think of a response.

Mary just smiled and reached over, closed my mouth, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "That's just something to think about, big boy." Mary pivoted around and headed toward the white van, doing her best to swivel her ass just like Sherri had done.

I watched Mary wiggle away for a moment, and then got my bearings back. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out my recorder. I wanted to re-hear want I had just heard. Was I just offered a three-way with Mary and Sherri? I needed to hear that again. No wait! I was just listening to Tonya and Ben; I would have recorded over my evidence of their affair! "Check, Check." Nothing happened. No red light appeared on the recorder. I smiled to myself. I had not recorded over the rest of Ben and Tonya's love session. I then looked back up at Mary, and back down at the recorder.

I started to panic. She was surprised when I asked about the divorce lawyer. Mary didn't know about the recorder. In the morning session, she didn't know that I knew what I knew. But she was trying to give me a little nudge. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the car.

Mary and Sherri knew, and they were both giving me a nudge! Mary was only going to give me the video after I had put two and two together! I wasn't supposed to figure this out by the recording. I was supposed to figure this out by the contract!

I jammed my key into the ignition and started the car. I quickly strapped myself in. A clinic! I needed to go to a clinic! They could have lied about the result and told me that I had some STD. I wanted the truth! I knew that I couldn't trust the result that Sherri was going to give me. They knew that Tonya was cheating, and I knew the result that I would be getting from Sherri tomorrow afternoon. Whether it was true or not, they were going to tell me that I had an STD!

I was right! This was a setup! A fucking setup! Even if it was good intentioned, they were setting me up to confront my wife. Where is a clinic? I need to find a clinic!

I drove towards my bank, trying to remember where a clinic was. I pulled into the West End Health Center, and walked in. I went up to the receptionist and told her. "My wife is having an affair, and I need to be tested for STDs."

**********

After filling out some forms, and giving my insurance information. I had to wait for about 40 minutes. I pulled out my ear buds, and listened to the rest of Ben and Tonya's interlude. Once again, listening to two people having sex is pretty boring. The time seemed to drone on and on.

After a while, I started to appreciate what Ben was doing. I don't think I ever tried to extend the love making session, like Ben tried to do. I was simply foreplay, oral, and then vaginal sex to climax. Ben was alternating between the three. I was always in the moment, as you say, always trying to increase the tension towards a final climax. When Ben would get close to a climax, he would taper off and switch off to foreplay of oral sex. After a while, he would switch positions and return to vaginal sex. Tonya was having a climax every eight to ten minutes. I a way, I started to admire him. After about thirty minutes they both had a final climax, and it was over. Tonya asked Ben what he wanted to drink, and Ben wanted some iced tea. I then heard Tonya go down the stairs and came back up.

I tried to estimate the total amount of time that Tonya and Ben had made love. I concluded that their love session was over 50 minutes long before Ben had climaxed. Tonya had climaxed 5 times. The Sex was also not as intense as I remember having with Tonya, it was more slow and mechanical sounding.

Mary was right, I had lost Tonya, but it takes two to make a relationship work, so in a way, Tonya had allowed it to happen, too. I could have been a better lover, and a better companion, but.....but Tonya also needed to tell me what she wanted. Instead of pulling me closer to her, she pushed me away with demands and sarcasm, just like this morning. She had pushed me away, and I had given up trying to get close to her. I started to conclude that both of us became lost in our careers, and both of us took each other for granted.

OldHideki
OldHideki
422 Followers