The Contract Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldHideki
OldHideki
423 Followers

Motoko nodded.

"I just asked you a question, 'How do you want Paul to treat you?', and you didn't answer me. Instead, you wanted me to tell you what Paul wants. In order for me to get an answer, I have to read your mind. Do you understand that?"

Once again Motoko nodded.

"You have just started the chain of logic again. Paul can't read Motoko's mind. Motoko doesn't tell Paul that she is cheating on him. And so on."

"No, No, No! I am not cheating on Paul-sama! I am not!"

"But you are holding back information from him, and that makes him leery of completely committing to you. When he asks you a question, such as 'what is your favorite color?' you are afraid of saying the wrong thing, and so you avoid answering the question. To Paul, this is worst than telling him a color that he doesn't like. It's like you are telling him that you can't trust him, and so he trusts you less."

Motoko stared wide eyed at me, saying nothing.

"Do you want me to talk to Paul for you?"

"Could you?"

I could see Motoko's eyes pleading with me.

"Ok, I'll talk to him. Let's get back out there."

I spun my wheelchair around and opened the door. Motoko and I went back to the table.

"She's a little tender, but she'll survive."

Paul cleared his throat, "Thank you, Rose. Can we eat now?"

Everyone waited until Paul had speared another piece of meat and put it into his mouth before continuing. We all ate, but there was still something on my chest that I needed to get out. I once again pulled my wheelchair out, but this time, I stood up.

"I have an announcement to make. Sherri and I are identical twins, but we don't look identical anymore. I know how our bodies looked, and what effect they had on the men around us, but our souls are different. Even though we looked the same, we both grew different emotionally. We grew to compliment each other. I have grown into a woman who runs her own business, and Sherri, a caregiver. I am more reserved, and Sherri is very open."

"What you saw at lunchtime was the real Sherri, and very loving and open individual. She has to keep the real Sherri bottled up in public and repress herself. Even the repressed Sherri gets stalkers, like that man that harassed her in the company parking lot. In public, she cannot be herself, and I love the real Sherri. I think the real Sherri is a very beautiful and sensual person.

"In high school, we started dating one man together, so that I could protect her. When we would go out separately, I was always worried about the real Sherri getting into trouble, and having many men come after her. I would have broken my heart if Sherri had gotten gang banged. To protect Sherri, we would be together with one man, and he would have both of us. It was safe that way, and I enjoyed being with both the man, and with Sherri."

"Mary, you may not run your own business, but as an accountant, I believe that you share many of the qualities that I have. I believe that your qualities compliment Sherri's, the same way that I did. I love my sister, and I want her to be happy. I believe that she has found in you the same loving relationship that I had with her. I want to thank you, for finding my sister, and allowing the real Sherri, the one I love, to be released once more."

I picked up her glass. "I would like to wish you two a long and happy marriage."

We all raised our glasses, and toasted to a long and happy marriage.

I sat down, and then turned to Motoko at the end of the table.

"Motoko, you need to be yourself with Paul, and find out if you are really a match. I first met you when we went to pick up some of my things in Saint Louis, and I remember having to help you pick out a book. I believe that you keep the real Motoko hidden from many people. I am going to be in Paul's life for the next three years, and you are going to have to accept that, and not be threatened by me. From what Mary and Sherri have told me, Paul wants a 'stay-at-home' wife and mother. I am a woman who owns her own business, and I am not about to become a 'stay-at-home' caregiver. I am not a woman who fits Paul's idea of a wife. If I am in Paul's life, Mary and Sherri are also going to be in it, and as a married couple. As a lesbian couple, I do not believe that Mary and Sherri do not fit Paul's idea of a wife, either."

"Motoko, the only woman at this table who matches Paul's ideal is you, and whether or not you two are a true match is going to be a slow process. Just like this afternoon when you got to see the real Sherri, you will need to open up to Paul, and show him the real Motoko. It will be only then that the two of you will find out if you are going to be husband and wife. I wish both of you luck next week, while the two of you are in Florida. I am hoping that you will open up, and that Paul will start to discover the real Motoko."

***** ***** Pauls speaks again ***** *****

Rose lifted her glass again, but this time she simply took a sip.

Motoko turned to me and said, "Paul-sama, me favorite color is magenta."

I nodded, not knowing what brought that on.

Rose turned to me and smiled at me, and then is after a few seconds, rolled her eyes and shook her head.

That was completely random! What the hell did Rose and Motoko talk about in the bathroom, fashion? How the hell was I suppose to know what these women were talking about? I don't think I'll ever understand women.

Everyone returned to eating.

While finishing my meal, I pondered what Rose had said, and what she had not done. There was no toast, just a wish that I would discover the real Motoko. I looked across the table at Motoko, and saw her smile. I also saw fear, and a lack of self confidence. Just as Ran had said many weeks ago, Kotoko was trying to win me over with passion, and not compassion. It was possible that the box that Motoko kept her soul in had opened a crack, and I had seen a part of her true spirit in my bedroom just now. I also wasn't sure I was truly the man that she had envisioned me to be.

Sherri put her compassion for Motoko aside for the rest of the meal, although I could tell by the way she looked at Motoko, that she was dying to comfort her. Sherri was a nurse, after all, and even though one thinks of shots and other painful and embarrassing things, a nurse aim is to make the pain go away. Even though I had brought a towel down to use as a pad, Motoko shifted on her seat the entire meal, and I could see that it was eating Sherri up to not be able to help. Mary noticed it to.

Getting to understand that I had just seen the real Sherri was somewhat of an eye opener. I was turned off, because I thought she was drunk, but if that was that real Sherri, and she was actually a free spirit. Many people come out of their protective shell when their drunk, and so when we actually see the true spirit, we can become repulsed because we see it as a loss of self control. Since Rose was going to living in the trailer for the next three years, I was going to be seeing a lot more of Sherri, and probably a lot more of a braless Sherri bouncing around. I had a vision of a 60 year old braless Sherri at my dinner table, with her sagging breasts resting on the table as she ate. I watched Sherri as she took a sip from her iced tea, and place her glass down where I envisioned her breasts were on the table. I shuddered when I though of Sherri using one of her breasts as a coaster.

The grimace brought a strange look from Sherri, "What?"

I shook my head, "Nothing." I turned my head and looked at Rose, and smiled.

Rose, smiled back.

I was going to be seeing a lot of Rose. I assumed that Rose would actually be able to exercise more, now that her knee had been replaced. The injured knee made it hard for Rose to exercise, and Rose had extra weight that she was carrying. She was at least a cup size larger that Sherri, and possibly two. I had slept with Rose on two nights, but the only reason of was in the same bed as her was because she was having nightmares. We didn't have a sexual relationship, but I those two nights I wanted to bury my face in her lovely pillows of happiness. Even when she joined Motoko and me for a three way, she left early, and I was hoping to fall asleep caressing one of those breasts. When we slept together on that trip, Rose had worn something for support under her nightgown. I had not directly touched her breasts those nights but I had placed my hand on her back, and felt additional fabric. It didn't feel like heavy straps like a bra, but a light weight material. I had seen her in classes during the week, and I knew what her bra might feel like, and this was something else. This was something Rose had purchased to wear to bed. I couldn't imagine Sherri wearing something like that when she went to bed. Sherri was a free spirit, and Rose was a lot more reserved.

Rose did express herself well at the dinner table, and made a very good point about how she was not what I was looking for in a wife. She was spot on with her logic, but I couldn't get that first kiss I had with her out of my mind. I wanted my children to have a mother that stayed at home with them, and would be there just like my mother was there for me. A woman who was off working jewelry shows every weekend was not exactly what I had in mind. But still, there was that first kiss...

I just didn't know what to think about Motoko at this point. She had really reacted to me dominating her, but I was uncomfortable with it. I went along, because I needed to put my foot down, but when I felt that I had done enough, Motoko was urging me on, because she was on the brink of a climax. The way Rose had dealt with the situation made me think that I not only needed to talk to her as a business partner, but also for advice in establishing my relationship with Motoko. The quiet word 'Wimp' that she spoke to me told me that she knew how to handle a submissive.

I then got a weird visual of Rose and Sherri dominating a guy, taking turns on him with a strap-on. I shuddered again at the visual. NO, this was not what happened, but a strange thought that I had. Rose joined with Sherri on dates to protect her sister. The actual picture would be more like Rose controlling Sherri, to protect her. In the relationship between the two sisters, Rose was the dominant, and Sherri had accepted the submissive role, so that Rose could protect her. This also allowed Sherri to be more open expressive, because she had someone keeping her safe.

But if Sherri was the more sensual one, why was it that Rose was the one that got married? Jake had married Rose the conservative one, a not Sherri. It seemed to me that if Sherri was the more submissive one, that Jake would have asked her to marry him. Instead, Jake had picked the stronger willed one.

Several people had finished eating, and we were wait for everyone to finish. I was finished, as well as Rose, so I tried to start up a conversation.

I took a sip of iced tea, and cleared my throat, "Rose, can I ask a few questions about you marriage?"

"Sure, but just remember that we have a minor at the table."

I glanced at Jason, who blushed, and then back as Rose. "Did, you and Sherri do it with Jake?"

"Of course. That's how Sherri and I dated men."

"I'm not talking about while you were dating, but after you were man and wife."

"Yes, we did, Paul, and it was consensual sex between three adults, and not adultery."

"So you had an open marriage and allowed Jake to have sex with other women while you were married."

"Not with other women, only with Sherri, and only with me there."

Rose's face was starting to turn red. I knew I had hit a tender spot. I turned to Sherri, "Did Jake hit on you when Rose was not there?"

Sherri shrugged her shoulders, "Yes, but then he would apologize when I told him that I was not Rose. We are identical twins, after all."

Rose growled, "He knew, Sherri."

Sherri turned to Rose, "What?"

"He knew."

I was starting to put the pieces together now. "Jake cheated on you with other women, didn't he?"

Rose let out a sob. Tears started to run down Rose's cheeks as she nodded, "Twice."

"I'm sorry Rose."

"Paul, You don't have anything to be sorry about. I opened the door a crack, and I am to blame here."

"Rose, Jake chose you over Sherri because he knew you wouldn't interfere in Sherri and Jakes marriage. He could have had a monogamous marriage with Sherri because you would've handed the torch over to him, just as you just handed it over to Mary just now. Jake wanted everything, and went after you, knowing that Sherri would be pulled in."

"Paul, are you saying that I can never get married. That any man that tries to marry me will expect me to allow him to cheat on me?"

"No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that you will continue to look after Sherri until she has found someone else to take care of her. Sherri needs to be married in order for you to have a monogamous relationship."

Rose glared at me. "So it IS my fault. Am I the one with a problem, Paul? Did I deserve to be beaten up?"

"No Rose, what I see is a woman who deeply loves her sister, and a woman that Jake took advantage of. Jake is the unfaithful one in your marriage, and manipulated the situation to his advantage. I am quite sure that you openly talked with Sherri and Jake about intimacy before and after you were married. Did you set the rules up, and did Jake agree to them?"

"Yes, Paul, but..."

I cut her off, "No Rose, you set the rules up, and he agreed to them. He knew he was violating them, and you just told me that he knew when he was hitting on Sherri, that he knew what he was doing. What's more, I think Jake knew he was doing something wrong, and didn't like himself. I can't see myself ever acting the way Jake did, if I found out my wife had been raped, my reaction would have been to comfort her. There had to be something growing inside of him that he couldn't deal with, and when he found out that you have been violated, he probably took out his hate and self loathing and targeted it at you. When he beat you, he was not facing his own demons, but releasing them."

Rose and Sherri were crying.

"You can't help who you love, Rose. And I can't blame you for falling in love. I was in love with Tonya, and we married before we really knew what we wanted in life. I now see that Tonya and I were not living for each other, but were just living together for mutual benefit. Jake was a player, and did a good job of seducing the two of you. I don't think he truly entered into your marriage with the promise to live for your happiness, but for his pleasure. I'm sorry that you had to pay such a high price.

"But, Paul, it was my decision. I may have had rose colored glasses on, but I said 'I do', and accepted Jake as my husband. I should have seen through his twisted façade."

I softened my voice, "Rose, love is blind, and I know what you are doing for Mary and Sherri, and even Motoko and I, is because you have learned a very painful lesson, and don't want others to repeat your mistake."

At this point, Motoko got up and walked over to Rose, and knelt down. "You are very kind, Rose, and I know you have a good heart. I know you are trying to help Paul-sama and me, and I want to thank you for that. You are a good person, and do not deserve what Jake did to you."

Rose and Motoko cried and embraced each other. Mary and Sherri were already pulling back their chairs when I motioned them to join in. I got up, and went over to Jason. "Come on, Jason. I think the girls need some privacy."

I grabbed two beers, and Jason and I started out into the workshop. Before closing the door, I noticed that Mary was watching us as we got up. I lifted one of the beers, and then motioned it towards Jason. Mary nodded in approval.

Jason and I found a pair of chairs and sat down. I pushed one of the beers towards him.

"Jason, you are in my home, and Mary has given me permission to allow you to drink this. I know that you are not going to be driving home, and that one beer is not going to get you drunk, but I think with all of these women doing crazy things about you, I think you may need to talk to someone about it."

I knew Jason was only sixteen, but I also felt that he probably needed to get some things off his chest. He accepted the beer and took a drink. Jason's initial reaction told me that he wasn't a beer drinker.

I took the beer back,

"Sorry, sir."

"It's Paul, Jason, and it's OK. I have always believed that beer was an acquired taste, and not everyone likes beer. It was probably a bad idea on my part. Go ahead and get what you want out of the shop fridge."

Jason went over a pulled a Sprite out of the shop fridge, and opened it. It was already stocked full for the party in three days. I didn't know how long the girls would be doing their thing in the apartment, but I wanted to give them some touchy feely girl time.

"Women can talk about their feelings a lot more then men can, we tend to keep them bottled up."

"Yes, sir."

"It's Paul, Jason. Just call me Paul."

"OK... Paul."

"That's better. I just wanted to pull you out here so that the women can have some private time. I'm nearly twice as old as you are, Jason, and I still don't have them figured out."

"Paul..." Jason started to say something, but then stopped. I wasn't sure where he was going.

"Jason, less than three months about, I thought I was married to a faithful wife. I wouldn't have thought that my marriage was going to be annulled, but it was. Don't get me wrong, I knew that our marriage was going downhill, and I was not completely blindsided to find out that Tonya was cheating of me. Tonight, I discovered something new about Motoko, and I have been courting her for the last two months. It's like Rose said, I'm going to have to slowly peel Motoko open like an onion in order to know whether or not she is the one, and it looks like it's going to be a two or three year process."

Jason stiffened up at the word 'year'. I took a long draw of beer, and waited for Jason to say something. Jason just remained silent.

"Yeah, you heard me right, I said two or three years. It's going to take some time. What you're doing in high school is just the start of learning this process, and the relationships in high school usually don't even last more than three months."

Jason nodded, but said nothing. I guess he wasn't ready to talk yet.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Jason shook his head. "No, sir."

I didn't bother to correct him about being so formal. I figured that he wasn't ready to talk, and this was his way of telling me. I wasn't really his father, anyway. I knew that I was going to be around Jason for the three years, or at least until he graduated high school. I wanted him to be comfortable to talk to me, but it was probably not my place."

"See your father much?"

"About twice a year."

"Doesn't he live nearby?"

"No. He lives in Atlanta. I'm going to see him tomorrow. Mom's going to take me to Little Rock, and I going to ride a bus to Atlanta."

Wow! Jason actually spoke three whole sentences, and one of them a compound one at that. He must be looking forward to seeing his father.

"Going through Nashville?"

"Nah. It goes through Birmingham."

"How long?"

"Fifteen hours. It gets to Atlanta at 10 pm."

Jason was answering, but just giving me facts. I decided he wasn't going to open up to me.

"Then your Christmas here is tonight, I think we need to get you home. Do you think the girls are through with their group hug yet?"

"Yeah."

We got up and went back into the apartment. Once inside the apartment, Motoko came over and gave me a long hug. Afterwards, Mary and Sherri helped Motoko clean up the dishes, and I spent some time with Rose. Rose was no longer in her wheelchair, but over on my couch. I sat on one side and offered an arm. Rose willingly slid over and into my side. With my free hand, I blew a kiss at Motoko, and when I silently mouthed "I love you', she nodded back, and silently mouthed 'I love you' back.

OldHideki
OldHideki
423 Followers